PDA

View Full Version : (NA) Solyorku (PvP/PvE/Trading/ Medium-Heavy RP)

Silte
04-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Hello and welcome to all!

I am, or I should say we (My friends and I) are the founders of this soon to be great kingdom.
This guild is in the theme of creating our own society. We are looking to have our own guards/military and judicial system, as well as traders, merchants, and even the simple generic citizen. I am also envisioning direct cooperation with other guilds possibly as partners to benefit both us and the cooperating side. Diplomacy and trading is key in our early stages! The location of the actual guild is subject for change due to the actual rate we are able to claim land. As well as the name of the guild is also subject for change if any ideas for a better name is thrown out.

My companion's and I are honored if you will take the time to consider joining this guild, and helping us make a mark in this world of ArcheAge!

I will go in depth for any extra desired information or anything you would like to know. All questions will be looked at and I will try my best to answer all of them. We are also in the process of creating a guild website to house all questions and answers as well as recruitment applications, and other information about the guild itself.

-Silte
(P.S We are decided to rename the guild to Kingdom of Siltonaria.)

ATTENTION! WE HAVE REPOSTED A MORE UP TO DATE RECRUITMENT THREAD! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK TO TRAVEL TO THE NEW THREAD THAT FOLLOWS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1808-(NA)-Kingdom-Of-Siltonaria-(PvP-PvE-Trading-Medium-Heavy-RP)-*Recruitment-Intro*

jorwon
04-07-2014, 10:29 AM
which continent will you start on?

Silte
04-07-2014, 12:31 PM
We have decided to shoot for starting on the west continent.

KrayPanda
04-07-2014, 07:41 PM
A similar concept to our own guild! We look forward to doing business in the future :)

Grey
04-07-2014, 08:32 PM
Great to see another kingdom RP guild up!

Silte
04-08-2014, 09:54 AM
A similar concept to our own guild! We look forward to doing business in the future :)

Looking forward to any future business with your company! Let us hope for fortune for us both!

Silte
04-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Great to see another kingdom RP guild up!

Thank you for the support. All of us from Solyorku appreciate it!

hbip
04-08-2014, 10:08 AM
I feel like this will grow fast being on the second page, especially being not far from the top.

Grey
04-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Theirs already another kingdom RP guild but I'm sure both will do great.

Addanc
04-08-2014, 10:15 PM
glad to see the competition, maybe in the future our guilds can work together to cause a duopoly on the market :D or not dunno we shall see

MTSMTS
04-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Hmmm...... another Kingdom well lets see how this plays out.

Silte
04-09-2014, 09:39 AM
Hmmm...... another Kingdom well lets see how this plays out.

Well, it'll be to boring for a permanent peace treaty ;) But let us hope for prosperity for both parties!

Silte
04-09-2014, 10:17 AM
glad to see the competition, maybe in the future our guilds can work together to cause a duopoly on the market :D or not dunno we shall see

Sounds good with me :)

Aghorelia
04-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Added to the census page. Good game