PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge NA Maintenance: 1/6/15 at 8:00 AM PST

Scapes
01-05-2015, 06:23 PM
Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST (GMT-8) on Tuesday, January 6 for maintenance. The estimated duration for this downtime is 90 minutes. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

Thanks for your patience!

Sarat00ga
01-05-2015, 07:02 PM
thank you for the update! Hope you all had a great Christmas Holiday

Fizzletop
01-05-2015, 07:39 PM
Scapes, why is Salphira crashing so much? This is 5 times today.

SGTfap
01-05-2015, 07:40 PM
can we possibly get an official statement on all the salphira crashes today? rather annoying to have it die on you every hour or so

Necidemos
01-05-2015, 07:40 PM
Come on. WTF is going on here? 4 days in a row. Look into this a little more than saying "It's back up".

draciele
01-05-2015, 07:45 PM
can we possibly get an official statement on all the salphira crashes today? rather annoying to have it die on you every hour or so
^this please. we have gotten no word as to what is going on and frankly dcing while kraken raids are either being constructed or right before engaging/during engangement is getting REALLY annoying.

Liane
01-05-2015, 07:48 PM
annoying. just annoying and ridiculous =(

Jugger
01-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Here's a statement "Suck it scrubs! Please feel free to buy the new #Cashgrabitem as compensation."

Banelene
01-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Please can we get an official response? Even if it is you don't know what it is and are looking into it. Be transparent and let us know what is happening. You owe us that much.

Jugger
01-05-2015, 07:54 PM
It's been brought up many times... If only the investors knew how poorly this game was being run we might actually see some improvements. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case.

kahnsavo
01-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Dear Scapes,
There is a lot rumors going about that there is a update coming real soon that is going to be adding a gold trader and fish stand on growlgate. Can you confirm or deny this? Do you have anything about it that you can tell talk about? I know that you are aware of the Pirate Faction problem but I would like to know if XL Games and/or Trion is doing something about it, Thank you for your hard work in creating and maintaining a wonderful place to live - Eternally yours, Phire ;-)

Goethe
01-05-2015, 08:01 PM
After 3 days of continuing downtime, they finally create a post, but don't even bother telling what the hell is going on.

This is one of the many ways Trion is telling to their customers, Fck you! Piece of shi t of a company

roydavid
01-05-2015, 08:02 PM
We have just lost 2 merchants full of packs in salphira .-.

Kemmotar
01-05-2015, 11:53 PM
......... Thank you for your hard work in creating and maintaining a wonderful place to live........

really????

EDIT: And the server is down again...... six time in 24 hours, or it's 7??? I lost count already ......

Pie2014
01-05-2015, 11:56 PM
What happens when they make a great game...run it by a bunch of scrubs so everyone hates life and quits......

Kemmotar
01-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Can Trion be a little polite and explain this:

1) Alert: Salphira(North America) is reporting *DOWN* at 1/6/2015 06:53:03(GMT).
2) Alert: Salphira(North America) is reporting *DOWN* at 1/6/2015 02:44:03(GMT).
3) Alert: Salphira(North America) is reporting *DOWN* at 1/6/2015 01:08:03(GMT).
4) Alert: Salphira(North America) is reporting *DOWN* at 1/5/2015 18:50:02(GMT).
5) Alert: Salphira(North America) is reporting *DOWN* at 1/5/2015 16:35:02(GMT).
6) Alert: Salphira(North America) is reporting *DOWN* at 1/5/2015 13:08:02(GMT).
7) Alert: Salphira(North America) is reporting *DOWN* at 1/5/2015 02:08:02(GMT).
8) Alert: Salphira(North America) is reporting *DOWN* at 1/4/2015 05:44:01(GMT).

?

with 7 of those in a 24 hours window.

Can we at least have some respect and get an explanation?

Macadon
01-06-2015, 12:54 AM
I feel like we should be compensated somehow. all these crashes sucks so much. Those of us who have it, paid good money for our patron status. We have already lost a lot of precious labor in all this downtime. Labor that we paid cash money to be able to get. I haven't been able to play for ♥♥♥♥ for the last couple days. Every time I try the server crashes within a hour. And not for just a few minutes either. I figure people are down at least like 2k labor from this already, and still no word on what is wrong, or when it will be fixed.

I understand if its just a bug going on, or hardware issues, or whatever. ♥♥♥♥ happens sometimes, and I'm sure your working hard trying to figure it out. But a few workers comp pots or something to make up for all the labor and paid time lost would be nice.

Aina xD
01-06-2015, 03:37 AM
Salphira crashed again.

Budika
01-06-2015, 03:39 AM
After 3 days of continuing downtime, they finally create a post, but don't even bother telling what the hell is going on.

This is one of the many ways Trion is telling to their customers, Fck you! Piece of shi t of a company

Sadly this scheduled down time has nothing to do with the crashes. We already knew this maintenance was coming since they have to remove the christmas junk

Mama
01-06-2015, 03:39 AM
7th time today? Seriously.. This is ridiculous.

Dravial
01-06-2015, 03:40 AM
Another crashed Salphira! COMPENSATION!!!

Rashka
01-06-2015, 03:41 AM
Crashed again... C'MON!

Mullmar
01-06-2015, 03:42 AM
What is going on? server down again, compensation pls

Spreken
01-06-2015, 03:44 AM
Why oh why did I have to choose 'Salphira'

Liane
01-06-2015, 03:44 AM
Scapes, who in trion is playing with the switch on/off button of salphira? it starts being ridiculous, especially with the lack of info , at least a "we dont have any clue about what's going on guys, sorry" would be more than welcome =(

disciprine
01-06-2015, 03:49 AM
Salph down again. Just got home from work...

GG Tradepacks
GG Trino

~Disci

MsLucypher
01-06-2015, 03:58 AM
May I guess you have a hardware problem? Firmware, something? From my experience working in IT, yeah it could be a lot of things that are hard to track down even with vendor support. At the Select Server window, status "Maintenance" is not something I would ever imagine...so come on and just tell us what appears to be the problem. A little transparency please.

joceh
01-06-2015, 04:00 AM
Numerous daily maintenance without notice !! ?? Something wrong ???

Maverickrs
01-06-2015, 04:00 AM
8x Down server - COMPENSATION!!!

MsLucypher
01-06-2015, 04:04 AM
It does not appear to be maintenance to me. I get screen glitches before game stops...my only warning. No announcements (that were tested many times) about maintenance. It seems server auto-restarts and takes about 15 minutes to get the processes running again.

Anyone minding the $tore?

Maverickrs
01-06-2015, 04:04 AM
#labor-compensation

Maverickrs
01-06-2015, 04:07 AM
much hue hue on the server , is super heating the processors. :P

Kittyturk
01-06-2015, 04:08 AM
Make it all peacetime area for 3 hours. That includes Freedich and all Seas.No fighting let us all get all our packs where we need to get them no problems and the have an all out war everywhere after masses of money made and masses of honor made for all end story. That is all.

Necidemos
01-06-2015, 05:15 AM
Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST (GMT-8) on Tuesday, January 6 for maintenance. The estimated duration for this downtime is 90 minutes. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

Scapes, PLEASE... Why is Salphira going down the last 5 days repeatively in a day? Address this issue or let us know what is going on, PLEASE!

Mama
01-06-2015, 05:16 AM
Salphira down again for the 9th time WOOOO~

Aina xD
01-06-2015, 05:16 AM
Should i say?
Salphira crashed again.

Mullmar
01-06-2015, 05:17 AM
ofc, never enough!

Singty
01-06-2015, 05:17 AM
again? lol

Kittyturk
01-06-2015, 05:19 AM
bout ready to say the hell with these ***** and find a company that knows how to keep a game stable. What are we paying for again? A server that goes down when it feels like it or probably someone there at Trion laughing there way to the bank with our monthly fees. Screw them they will not play today I just want their moneys. IDK SWTOR was stable maybe back to the wars.

Necidemos
01-06-2015, 05:20 AM
scapes, please... Why is salphira going down the last 5 days repeatively in a day? Address this issue or let us know what is going on, please!

down again!!!!!!!!

Rashka
01-06-2015, 05:27 AM
-_-'

Macadon
01-06-2015, 05:30 AM
This makes me a saaad panda...
Come on already. I spent my hard earned cash to support this? Why did I give you my money if I can't play?
Fix this crap. A game that cant be played isn't much of a game.
I want a refund if your not going to let me play!
Or let us switch to a server that isn't ♥♥♥♥ed up.
Tell us what's going on?
SOMETHING...

Necidemos
01-06-2015, 05:36 AM
I'm going to chat and call support when they are up, but I guarantee you they'll give the standard "we are working on it" bs. Which is crap at this point. It's been more than 4 days. Dev should be communicating with the customer care manager and filling them in on what is going on if they are any type of standard company.

Mageerza
01-06-2015, 05:42 AM
we're tired of this crap. stop screwing around with us. what will the compensation be this time? where are the promised communications with users? where is your effort to the customers??

WHERE IS A BACKUP SERVER? how about linking up a database and SWAPPING servers to work on the other?

Maverickrs
01-06-2015, 05:51 AM
what will the compensation be this time?

10x 50 Labor potion

Rubius
01-06-2015, 05:51 AM
Scapes, any news about what's been going on with all the Salphira crashes for the last 3 days? Will that be fixed with today's maintenance?

The whole server is really hoping to get some sort of official response that the team is looking into it, even if it's just "We don't know why, but we'll fix it soon" -- we're almost to 10+ crashes now, and it's heavily inconveniencing all the players. Thanks in advance, if you can respond to let us know!

Macadon
01-06-2015, 05:55 AM
I just hope they figure some way to fix whatever is wrong soon. For days now whenever I get time to play, IF its up, I get maybe a hour in, then it crashes. Pretty disappointing...

Singty
01-06-2015, 05:59 AM
back up for let's say 90minutes?

Bet
01-06-2015, 06:28 AM
Hey there anyone who works for trino that may possible read this; Will we get any acknowledgement or answers as to why the Salphira server maintenance/crashes over the last 3 days? I mean, it would be mighty big of ya'll to even just admit these unannounced maintainence/crashes even occurred with the slightest of apologies would make me feel slightly better and at least know that someone gave an inkling of a *#%$ over on that end when something is fubar, which I hope this isn't the case but damn RESPOND already! Isn't someone paid to say something to the community of angry players when stuff like this happens?!? "Cough"

Victa
01-06-2015, 07:02 AM
Salphira should merge with Tahyang.

Kaosfury
01-06-2015, 07:40 AM
Another crashed Salphira! COMPENSATION!!!

Server crashes happen

It sucks for every one......you think trion is allowing this to happen on purpose?

Trion does not owe you a explination.

Trion does not owe you compensation

Games too hard for you......

With all the attitude by the posters above me, you need jesus, go to church

Necidemos
01-06-2015, 07:43 AM
Server crashes happen

It sucks for every one......you think trion is allowing this to happen on purpose?

Where do you work? lol

No explanation as to why it's been down 4 days and 5 times yesterday and again this morning? No, they don't owe you anything, but do you think any company really teaches this to their employee's? You should always acknowledge the issue and at least say we are researching. We haven't even got that.

Thank God you are not in any type of management position, which I'm sure you will say you are because this is the web, but jesus man. That's just ignorant what you said. I guess you are just trolling like 90% of the kids these days.

Rashka
01-06-2015, 07:47 AM
Again?! :(

I was about to do a trade run thinking, naively, that everything passed.

WTF!

disciprine
01-06-2015, 07:47 AM
Salphira down again

kek/10

~Disci

Rashka
01-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Server crashes happen

It owes us what we paid for receiving.

When you buy something, the vendor owes you the merchandise you agreed to purchase.

We purchased game time, with minimum downtime, preferrably with forewarn. Not constant crashes.

COMPENSATION!

Aina xD
01-06-2015, 07:49 AM
#Crashedagain

Kittyturk
01-06-2015, 07:50 AM
what is this Salphira down syndrome c'mon everyday all day long. You want to do a patch today. Let it go make it another day this is BS every time everything resets and ya have to wait much longer to do your trade runs and such. C'mon stabilize.

infusion
01-06-2015, 07:51 AM
and in 10 minutes the "official" maintenance is up for 90 minutes. so go shower eat drink smoke walk the dog ♥♥♥ and come back with spare time.

Macadon
01-06-2015, 07:52 AM
Pick on one of the other servers please. This is discrimination!!!

Mullmar
01-06-2015, 07:57 AM
Where do you work? lol

No explanation as to why it's been down 4 days and 5 times yesterday and again this morning? No, they don't owe you anything, but do you think any company really teaches this to their employee's? You should always acknowledge the issue and at least say we are researching. We haven't even got that.

Thank God you are not in any type of management position, which I'm sure you will say you are because this is the web, but jesus man. That's just ignorant what you said. I guess you are just trolling like 90% of the kids these days.

If a company doesn't has to give explanation about problems affecting their costumers, i don't understand anything more.
Do you know what is more funny? if you make a statistic about replies at MMO foruns, you'll see that more than 90% of them are aggressive and irrational.
The worse is that I believe he is not trolling. That's exactly the way these guys thinks.

Quatyzeta
01-06-2015, 07:58 AM
Salphira down again!

Congratulations, best business.

ironicsilence
01-06-2015, 08:08 AM
Is this maintenance going to do anything to resolve the crash cycle salphira is currently in? Our server is clearly suffering from a problem that a simple restart does not fix

Kemmotar
01-06-2015, 08:19 AM
I want to thanks Trion for giving me time to go to the park have a picnic with the family play with my daughter and wife, we all played frisbee with the dog, I came to appreciate the birds singing, the smell of flower and all the peace that is in the outside of the computer............. wait, I play after spending much time with family and when everybody is already sleep, but guess what..... I can't the last days...... why you may ask?, cause I'm getting more sleep time? NO!!!! it's cause the server Salphira is so unstable that you can't play even one hour in a row..!!! but I'm fine cause Trion is working very hard to solve it!.... or no?, do I know if that is true?? NOOO!!!! cause they have only published one post where they said "STATUS: ONLINE" kept the post open for like one hour and now it's on the archive....... so If I pay for something, that I'm not getting and there is no announcement on how this is being address, and how we are being compensated for the inconvenience, (what is the normal procedure in any serious company), it's called SCAM!. so, are we getting SCAMMED by you Trion?? I hope no, and that you will come to your senses and give your customer the respect they deserve.

Disclaimer: Since some other post I did was not really understood, then I must say that this post contains sarcasm and irony in good measure.

chunchu
01-06-2015, 08:32 AM
now get rid of these dam Land Hackers!!!! they not even at the sight and manage to grab the land!!! the guy ported in and ported out, we seen this happen exactly at 9:02 today how they manage to port in at the sight is beyond me but Trion YOU NEED TO FIX THIS ♥♥♥♥, Im a paying customer as many ppl are this don't stop you will loose whats left of us.

Necidemos
01-06-2015, 08:43 AM
If a company doesn't has to give explanation about problems affecting their costumers, i don't understand anything more.
Do you know what is more funny? if you make a statistic about replies at MMO foruns, you'll see that more than 90% of them are aggressive and irrational.
The worse is that I believe he is not trolling. That's exactly the way these guys thinks.

Then the internet has ruined our kids. lol

Aina xD
01-06-2015, 08:49 AM
Crashed again.. lol

Doctor.Spanky
01-06-2015, 08:51 AM
And, salphira because you are all special peeps, you get an extra 15 min of downtime

Macadon
01-06-2015, 08:52 AM
lol. I thought they just did maint early. saw a 15 min warning, then it went down like 2 min later. Guess I paid for yet another waisted day of patron status. ♥♥♥♥s getting old quick.

Singty
01-06-2015, 08:54 AM
And, salphira because you are all special peeps, you get an extra 15 min of downtime

thnx i was waiting on it

Kogiii
01-06-2015, 08:55 AM
salphira down again, 8 times in less than 48hs, can you check

infusion
01-06-2015, 08:55 AM
thats why i dont even pay them no more. ♥♥♥♥ ill just pvp and play AH for gold. once they manage to keep ♥♥♥♥ going like any other mmo i might think of paying for it. but until then no f'ing way ima pay them.

Caerndow
01-06-2015, 09:00 AM
As a person who is a retired business consultant which I hold an MBA (if you do not know what MBA means it is Masters in Business Administration degree) a business does not necessarily need to keep their paying customers updated on what is happening but, ( and this is BUT in all caps) it is more ethical for said business to keep its paying customers apprised as to what is happening and what they are doing to fix the problem. With this said Trion has be very negligent in keeping its paying customers informed as to what they are doing to fix this issue. Instead what they do is go forward with a weekly maintenance on all servers before dealing with the problem of a server that keeps going down every hour or two.

Good job Trion. keep up the good work

lmythl
01-06-2015, 09:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dnzESaBDFo Giveaway for Inoch server.

draciele

religion is not an approved topic anywhere on the forums.

Hulka
RIP Salphira she didn't even make it to maintenance before going down again.
I am beginning to think the server has an auto restart and Trion have no idea it's been crashing.
Hey Trion are you there? Why won't you talk to us? :confused:

kznlol
01-06-2015, 09:04 AM
How ♥♥♥♥ing hard is it to shut down servers when you actually say they're going to shut down, and not entire minutes before or after the scheduled time?

Kaezon
01-06-2015, 09:05 AM
Here's a statement "Suck it scrubs! Please feel free to buy the new #Cashgrabitem as compensation."

lol winner winner chicken dinner...

Zeraphiel
01-06-2015, 09:06 AM
As a person who is a retired business consultant which I hold an MBA (if you do not know what MBA means it is Masters in Business Administration degree) a business does not necessarily need to keep their paying customers updated on what is happening but, ( and this is BUT in all caps) it is more ethical for said business to keep its paying customers apprised as to what is happening and what they are doing to fix the problem. With this said Trion has be very negligent in keeping its paying customers informed as to what they are doing to fix this issue. Instead what they do is go forward with a weekly maintenance on all servers before dealing with the problem of a server that keeps going down every hour or two.

Good job Trion. keep up the good work

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?

Kaezon
01-06-2015, 09:06 AM
salphira down again, 8 times in less than 48hs, can you check

see the red

Sumen
01-06-2015, 09:08 AM
should i just go back to wow? Does anyone know of a good mmo coming out? Between the labor points running out (worst system EVER in an MMO btw) and now the server crashing almost a dozen times in a couple days... Me and my friends are ready to move onto another game.

Deflow
01-06-2015, 09:09 AM
You made Dahuta crash with the NA maintenance... Don't know if you knew, but Dahuta is on europe side (being sarcastic for the dumb ♥♥♥♥♥)

Monokuma
01-06-2015, 09:10 AM
Telling us exactly why the servers are going down would be nice or some labor compensation compensation potions would suffice.

Rashka
01-06-2015, 09:12 AM
trino y u do dis

Cenaz
01-06-2015, 09:13 AM
Time to auction house prices down :D

Chuvachuchu
01-06-2015, 09:17 AM
thanks for the update.

Deflow
01-06-2015, 09:17 AM
Blah trion

Erielle
01-06-2015, 09:19 AM
Some word from Trion about the constant crashing on Salphira would be appreciated. It's pretty much shut everything down, especially trade runs. When can we expect some kind of fix for this?

Valiev
01-06-2015, 09:22 AM
Not sure what clustering you guys are using....

Have you considered running Avance?

It runs my virtual server flawless. 2 years up with zero downtown, except standard maintenance.

Obviously what I'm doing is not the same capacity, but on the same token. Mine are redundant, and there is never a loss of services to my multiple customers....

Malpherian
01-06-2015, 09:23 AM
Why do you all even bother to ask questions, You know they wont respond to them, they never do.

ANJell
01-06-2015, 09:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5wdDB3i.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/jaXiUh7.png How many times salphira crashed in 24hrs lol

Hulka
01-06-2015, 09:27 AM
I found the thread they have acknowledged crashes and its in the Server Status Archive forums.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?149842-Salphira-(NA)-Server-Crash-10-50-AM-PST-Status-ONLINE

Why in the archives already and 3 separate GM replies in that thread but no useful information.

Kaosfury
01-06-2015, 09:34 AM
After reading all the posts......most of you seem to be players for a long time. But your suprised by the lack of communication. Thats whats aggrivating.

Watching every one get into a rage.....over something they have known for 3 months.

We demand this, demand that, communication, cmpensation...i have a MBA, bah blah, peas and carrots.

Your server is crashing, not acting right. Make a post....come back in a few hours. Thats adult behavior.

Not seething , spitting at the monitor, while RL duties fall into dispair......

No one has anything they could be doing for the next few hours thats constructive.

My opinion.....i understand the anger......im a part of it..... but post after post...come on...more hugs

Rashka
01-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Dude, l2punctuate.

Arathir
01-06-2015, 09:39 AM
hi everyone, just a question, exist a app for monitor the archeage servers status?

ANJell
01-06-2015, 09:41 AM
hi everyone, just a question, exist a app for monitor the archeage servers status?

Yeah, go to google play and search Archeage. Its called Archeage server.

Arialun
01-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Some word from Trion about the constant crashing on Salphira would be appreciated. It's pretty much shut everything down, especially trade runs. When can we expect some kind of fix for this?

This is just a theory.

A. Trino doesn't have a clue what's going on with Salphira, but trying to fix it during this weekly maintenance.
B. Trino knows what is going on with Salphira, but the cause of it might have something to do with major exploit or something and they trying to solve it before coming out with explanation to the masses.
C. God just hate Salphira.
D. Potatoes.

ironicsilence
01-06-2015, 09:46 AM
so have we gotten to the point where trion cant even be bothered to update a maintenance thread to tell us that the maintenance has started?

viperpray
01-06-2015, 09:47 AM
Damn potato farmers

EnlaTu
01-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Can some one tell me how long more can we play again?

Erielle
01-06-2015, 09:50 AM
This is just a theory.

A. Trino doesn't have a clue what's going on with Salphira, but trying to fix it during this weekly maintenance.
B. Trino knows what is going on with Salphira, but the cause of it might have something to do with major exploit or something and they trying to solve it before coming out with explanation to the masses.
D. Potatoes.

I'm betting it's those danged potatoes!

AjuntaPall316
01-06-2015, 09:51 AM
Can some one tell me how long more can we play again?

Not long. They just have to finish merging Tahyang and Enla servers.

Kemmotar
01-06-2015, 09:53 AM
This is just a theory.

D. Potatoes.

I vote D could be C too...

TheOuroborus
01-06-2015, 09:58 AM

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/haters-gonna-hate-stairs.gif

Valliope
01-06-2015, 09:59 AM
This thread is considerably more tame than the last downtime thread. Lets pick up the pace here people. More anger, more stupid, more funny gifs. Snap snap.

Miratrix
01-06-2015, 09:59 AM
should i just go back to wow? Does anyone know of a good mmo coming out? Between the labor points running out (worst system EVER in an MMO btw) and now the server crashing almost a dozen times in a couple days... Me and my friends are ready to move onto another game.

Back to WoW??? Are you stupid??? WoW is the worst MMO ever made, not to mention it ruined the MMO brand with it's childish graphics and cake walk gameplay.

I'm so sick and tired of all you whiny pathetic little children. This is a HUGE game, there are going to be problems. Every single big name MMO has had it's share of issues and crashes etc.

Leave Trion alone and let them do their damn job.

Plowdogg
01-06-2015, 10:00 AM
It's the lack of acknowledgement of a problem and lack of communication that is most frustrating...

Pesttlience
01-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Hey all Pest (calli Or whatever). whats the news , soon?

Valliope
01-06-2015, 10:02 AM
Pretty sure that "server maintenance" is the same as acknowledging a problem. Its sort of implied. Unless Trion just decides that once a week, they pull the plug and watch everyone start eating either like two badgers on crack. I mean, I would understand if they did...I do it myself a few times a year.

seewhathappens
01-06-2015, 10:02 AM
word on the street is that rumbling archeum saplings are coming back in this update..................................

;)

Jaeel
01-06-2015, 10:04 AM
word on the street is that rumbling archeum saplings are coming back in this update..................................

;)

From my understanding this is just weekly maintenance.. not an update

mossside
01-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Oh look! It's Drew Carey!

seewhathappens
01-06-2015, 10:05 AM
that's exaaaactly what they want you to think...

Ryco
01-06-2015, 10:06 AM
Back to WoW??? Are you stupid??? WoW is the worst MMO ever made, not to mention it ruined the MMO brand with it's childish graphics and cake walk gameplay.

I'm so sick and tired of all you whiny pathetic little children. This is a HUGE game, there are going to be problems. Every single big name MMO has had it's share of issues and crashes etc.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x223/bandaidking/Gifs/Britney-LeaveBritneyAlone.gif

Scottligula

Sadly I am thinking of going back to wow and trying it out for a while. Some of my friends already have and say it not bad. Its still wow, but there are a lot of fun things to do now... so they say. I too am very upset at trion for mismanaging this game. These server issues have driven me to the point of not renewing my sub and will not be giving them anymore money.
All trion seems to do is mangle this game from what it was in the name of westernization, and start fires in their server room.
As an added bonus, we as the paying player base receive no real reason for why this is happening, and the table scraps they call "compensation".
Perhaps when enough people get fed up and leave, the servers will be stable again.
Alas... trions tomfoolery will always remain.
As someone who has worked in IT for 18 years from help desk to admin, let me tell you for a fact... no maintenance including racking new servers, and restoring data from disaster recovery backups takes 6 hours.
In the real world, if it did... we would all be fired.
I guess this post ran a bit long, and was a long time coming. Thanks to all who read it and i guess its better than the short version I wanted to send to trion... which would be - Hea Trion admins and support team... eat a @#$%.

ANJell

Matter of opinion, Im sure WoW players feel this game is the worst mmo ever. Btw WoW is a huge game and had their problems doesnt mean it is the worst MMO ever. Instead of bashing on other people maybe open your eyes and realize trion isnt doing their damn job good enough. That is the reason people are being "whiny and pathetic".

Valliope
01-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Maybe Trion does this on purpose, to force certain people to peel their ♥♥♥♥♥ out of their chairs, take a shower...shave their neckbeards...

Drace Rawlings
01-06-2015, 10:10 AM
They should make a new server and give those in Salphiria the option to move their character to the new server. It would take the stress off of Salphiria, and allow others that are sick of the crashes to move off of Salphira without having to reroll a character.

SageO
01-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Maybe Trion does this on purpose, to force certain people to peel their ♥♥♥♥♥ out of their chairs, take a shower...shave their neckbeards...

Or all of you are dumb ♥♥♥♥s, they have this scheduled maintenance every fking Tuesday at the same fking time. Its been out for 4 months now and you still don't know this, so make a fking note of this or an alarm dip♥♥♥♥s who complain about this every week, its pathetic... So yes leave trion alone, would you rather they let the game break, overfilled with bots, hackers being over geared etc.

Inaba
01-06-2015, 10:12 AM

You know what? you are right, the biggest and most successful mmo in the history of earth must be bad. Im glad you set me straight, those millions of players must all be wrong.

mossside
01-06-2015, 10:13 AM

I actually lol'd

Serenciel
http://25.media.tumblr.com/f99b2a0fb41fe99550677920806d3074/tumblr_muvsmybjkC1rw1wnno1_500.gif

seewhathappens
suggestions, opinions, whines and pouts

Pesttlience
01-06-2015, 10:14 AM
Sadly I am thinking of going back to wow and trying it out for a while. Some of my friends already have and say it not bad. Its still wow, but there are a lot of fun things to do now... so they say. I too am very upset at trion for mismanaging this game. These server issues have driven me to the point of not renewing my sub and will not be giving them anymore money.
All trion seems to do is mangle this game from what it was in the name of westernization, and start fires in their server room.
As an added bonus, we as the paying player base receive no real reason for why this is happening, and the table scraps they call "compensation".
Perhaps when enough people get fed up and leave, the servers will be stable again.
Alas... trions tomfoolery will always remain.
As someone who has worked in IT for 18 years from help desk to admin, let me tell you for a fact... no maintenance including racking new servers, and restoring data from disaster recovery backups takes 6 hours.
In the real world, if it did... we would all be fired.
I guess this post ran a bit long, and was a long time coming. Thanks to all who read it and i guess its better than the short version I wanted to send to trion... which would be - Hea Trion admins and support team... eat a @#$%.

I guess maybe you didnt play WoW from the begining. there were server craashes all the time. lag was a norm.. the instances would crash and you would come back dead. The alliance would crash, while the horde side would still be up. crafting was a joke.. this isn't much differnt. WoW is a cool game but as far as content forget it .

mossside
01-06-2015, 10:19 AM
http://www.archeagestatus.com/

Login server is showing as up. Won't be too long. Race ya to the world trees.

MysTerioN Soull
01-06-2015, 10:21 AM
where is server??

Zigzagkilla
01-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Why oh why did I have to choose 'Salphira'

I know right ? If I knew it was a Brazilian server from the start I wouldn't have hopped on it , and if I had known it was going to be the streamers server , followed by sheep , who quit after the streamer does , I wouldn't have joined it either. It's just NOW starting to balance out on population of east/west. As far as the crashing goes ... i think it's the holiday garbage ( really hate that they bring in the "real world" holidays ) !! Ever since they placed in the holiday graphics i have had poor performance and glitchy graphics everywhere ... you can see ground materials form a mile away , because it was a giant white box until you got on top of it .... lol. Hopefully the removal will bring back the performance!!!

Accela
01-06-2015, 10:24 AM
Not much can be done till they find the problem

Barbaria
01-06-2015, 10:24 AM
Or all of you are dumb ♥♥♥♥s, they have this scheduled maintenance every fking Tuesday at the same fking time. Its been out for 4 months now and you still don't know this, so make a fking note of this or an alarm dip♥♥♥♥s who complain about this every week, its pathetic... So yes leave trion alone, would you rather they let the game break, overfilled with bots, hackers being over geared etc.

love this xD made me lol literally

Accela
01-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Hope everyone payed your taxes, lol

Baddiez
01-06-2015, 10:27 AM
Servers up

Zigzagkilla
01-06-2015, 10:28 AM
ummm the game IS semi broken ( not finished ) it IS overfilled with bots and it IS filled with hackers who are over geared .... so what was your point again ?

Nofri
01-06-2015, 10:28 AM
Adventurers,

Thanks, Scapes.
I'm glad the servers aren't down as much (and as long) as they used to be.

Aina xD
01-06-2015, 10:29 AM
I hope Salphira continue up

Valliope
01-06-2015, 10:31 AM
The amount of people who have no gameplay issues
divided by
the amount of people who can't turn around without crashing
multiplied by
the amount of crashing people who are "computer technicians/IT specialists/been doing computerz fer a real long time" and know for a fact that its Trion's fault.

then subtract the amount of people who believe that its somehow Trions problem that you have less RAM than a Nintendo DS.

You arrive at the inevitable, invariable conclusion:

Stop trying to play Archeage from your Compaq Presario.

Lightwlkr
01-06-2015, 10:34 AM
its been 90 minutes where are the servers

viperpray
01-06-2015, 10:35 AM

why u do dis my compaq very good it has sony guts

viperpray
01-06-2015, 10:36 AM

Iv been playing for 15 min not sure wer ur archeage is

Zigzagkilla
01-06-2015, 10:38 AM
The amount of people who have no gameplay issues
divided by
the amount of people who can't turn around without crashing
multiplied by
the amount of crashing people who are "computer technicians/IT specialists/been doing computerz fer a real long time" and know for a fact that its Trion's fault.

then subtract the amount of people who believe that its somehow Trions problem that you have less RAM than a Nintendo DS.

You arrive at the inevitable, invariable conclusion:

I think i just pee'd a little from laughter ! Spot on !

Moonfire100
01-06-2015, 10:50 AM

I had to close and restart my Glyph and now I see servers.

zeldamere
01-06-2015, 10:56 AM
I just logged in to NA and there is some serious lagging. Slooooooow motion. It wasnt like that at 7:30 this morning. Anyone else having this problem? If not , this patch sure did fix me.

Vortac
01-06-2015, 10:58 AM
By the way, who's hand is wrapped around your shoulder?

Scapes
01-06-2015, 12:04 PM
Scapes, why is Salphira crashing so much? This is 5 times today.

Sorry about the recent instability with Salphira, our Operations Team is actively looking into the cause.