PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, land bots / hacks are STILL in the game

Bloodtau
01-05-2015, 10:38 PM
When will Trion take their finger out of their butts and actually give a damn about the game?
Stayed up until 5am, only to have a player teleport in the exact moment the land I was going for went free and take the land even before the demolition timer had ended.

More and more players are leaving each day due to this ♥♥♥♥

Mayestic
01-05-2015, 10:55 PM
When will Trion take their finger out of their butts and actually give a damn about the game?
Stayed up until 5am, only to have a player teleport in the exact moment the land I was going for went free and take the land even before the demolition timer had ended.

More and more players are leaving each day due to this ♥♥♥♥

Trion cant fix this.
As they changed to this 5 sec delay on Testserver to claim a house we had a lot comments in forum that that isnt the answer against landgrabber. Now the landgrabber need a better timing on his script to wait 5 sec after the structure is destroyed.
I dont thin that Trion ever can stop this.
Before they stop it we have only 1 server left for all player because noone want to play AA anymore :)

I gave it up. I buy land from these landgrabbers. They are more than known on every server. They hold dotzen of houses and noone cares. So i pay my ~700 gold atm for the land. Its easier for me to make 700 gold as to get an house-slot for free in a non-pvp-zone.