PDA

View Full Version : amature guide, how to start game.

Clavicula
04-07-2014, 02:30 PM
have to say sorry for my english, i hope someone will make better one. but god knows how many times i wished someone would told me how to start.

first, choose your clas. make your mind what you want to be. PVE solo, PVE family(guild) PVP solo, PVP (family,guild)
PVE solo - best classes are mages, and kay tree is Devotion for non stop farm. i would recomend you Devotion - Necromancy - sorcery
PVE on party - archers are best . finnese, archery and third one you have to choose, between protection and will (protection for survivability and phisical def, Will for mobility and M def) thats DPS
best tank - will, protection, necromancy. (you can solo exping with this build)
best support - will, devotion, artistry. solo exping is extremly hard. if you want to solo too, take necromancy for devotion.
PVP solo - there is no such thing as 1 man superman. you can't take out 3 or more players in pvp by your own. i would recomend you assasin types. thats warfare, finnese and will or protection, (i had conjury for more CC)
pvp with guild or family - archer is the best, it has most range and very high dps. build same as pve with party.
so as you see there is superior builds for each type of profesion
archers - archery, finesse, will or protection
assasin - finnese warfare will or protection (for pve devotion)
tanks - will, protection necromancy
bards and heals - will, devotion, artistry (diference between bard and heals is how much points you will use in diferent skill trees)

okay, now we know what to choose, and wich one is the best then others.

now start game.
rush your 10 lvl, don't miss any metal ores. at 10 do your quest for scarecrow first place. exp and lvl always can wait, good places for land will allways problem. get your little scarecrow and place it anywhere you want, you will need it for resurses for big scarecrow. (i dont know names in english, so i cant tell which plants you need, and it's diference between east and west continents)
stay at your low lvl long amout for time, ifyou need so, exping is never problem.
find some hidden place in mountains and get some trees for wood. (it will need you for house, big scarecrow, and your first ship) remember others can chop your trees, so hide them good.
don't save your gold, allways buy plants or trees, or ore if you found chip. with time resourses will only make bigger price.
make sure you place your house and scarecrow near ocean. you will make it all at second or third day.
now you have hause and land. click "O" and see what resourses do you need for your armor craft, and on your land plant only that resourses, light - goat for silk, medium - pigs for leather. havy - iron ore. (you have to gather this) you need very larg amount of this.
don't waste your work points on everything, first you have to lvl up your armor craft lvl (light, medium or havy) everything other is waste.
second is weapon craft lvl. if you have bow or staff it's much easier. all you have to do is recycle wood. but other weapons is extremly hard. mostly guild have 1 or 2 weapon smiths. don't waste your time on that, guild will help you in late game. better go for alchemy or cooking.
now you have to rush lvling.
there will be quest till 47-48 lvl. then will quests over. don't be sad. just go to khazira and farm 50 lvl mobs (right bottom corner of map)
you have to collect runes for your weapon. weapon is realy good and you will have it till verylate game.
respawn is extremly small, so you have to rush there (i have started farm khazira from 46 lvl)
in 50 you will know this things better then i do now. :)
good luck and have fun guys.
i hope it will help you a little.

p.s. im realy realy sorry for my english :)

SilverCrest
04-07-2014, 02:51 PM
in another words "BOT" class [Devotion - Necromancy - Sorcery]
all bots playing with this build

Legion
04-07-2014, 02:58 PM
have to say sorry for my english, i hope someone will make better one. but god knows how many times i wished someone would told me how to start.

first, choose your clas. make your mind what you want to be. PVE solo, PVE family(guild) PVP solo, PVP (family,guild)
PVE solo - best classes are mages, and kay tree is Devotion for non stop farm. i would recomend you Devotion - Necromancy - sorcery
PVE on party - archers are best . finnese, archery and third one you have to choose, between protection and will (protection for survivability and phisical def, Will for mobility and M def) thats DPS
best tank - will, protection, necromancy. (you can solo exping with this build)
best support - will, devotion, artistry. solo exping is extremly hard. if you want to solo too, take necromancy for devotion.
PVP solo - there is no such thing as 1 man superman. you can't take out 3 or more players in pvp by your own. i would recomend you assasin types. thats warfare, finnese and will or protection, (i had conjury for more CC)
pvp with guild or family - archer is the best, it has most range and very high dps. build same as pve with party.
so as you see there is superior builds for each type of profesion
archers - archery, finesse, will or protection
assasin - finnese warfare will or protection (for pve devotion)
tanks - will, protection necromancy
bards and heals - will, devotion, artistry (diference between bard and heals is how much points you will use in diferent skill trees)

okay, now we know what to choose, and wich one is the best then others.

now start game.
rush your 10 lvl, don't miss any metal ores. at 10 do your quest for scarecrow first place. exp and lvl always can wait, good places for land will allways problem. get your little scarecrow and place it anywhere you want, you will need it for resurses for big scarecrow. (i dont know names in english, so i cant tell which plants you need, and it's diference between east and west continents)
stay at your low lvl long amout for time, ifyou need so, exping is never problem.
find some hidden place in mountains and get some trees for wood. (it will need you for house, big scarecrow, and your first ship) remember others can chop your trees, so hide them good.
don't save your gold, allways buy plants or trees, or ore if you found chip. with time resourses will only make bigger price.
make sure you place your house and scarecrow near ocean. you will make it all at second or third day.
now you have hause and land. click "O" and see what resourses do you need for your armor craft, and on your land plant only that resourses, light - goat for silk, medium - pigs for leather. havy - iron ore. (you have to gather this) you need very larg amount of this.
don't waste your work points on everything, first you have to lvl up your armor craft lvl (light, medium or havy) everything other is waste.
second is weapon craft lvl. if you have bow or staff it's much easier. all you have to do is recycle wood. but other weapons is extremly hard. mostly guild have 1 or 2 weapon smiths. don't waste your time on that, guild will help you in late game. better go for alchemy or cooking.
now you have to rush lvling.
there will be quest till 47-48 lvl. then will quests over. don't be sad. just go to khazira and farm 50 lvl mobs (right bottom corner of map)
you have to collect runes for your weapon. weapon is realy good and you will have it till verylate game.
respawn is extremly small, so you have to rush there (i have started farm khazira from 46 lvl)
in 50 you will know this things better then i do now. :)
good luck and have fun guys.
i hope it will help you a little.

p.s. im realy realy sorry for my english :)

WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ YOU WROTE ABOUT HEALERS AND BARDS!!!
HEALER with artistry? don't be ridiculous. Devotion and Will combo is fine, but artistry? no way.
Bard is Will/Artistry/Protection.
And I'm with SilverCrest about BOTs =]
About tanks he wrote right, how much I see he is melee class =]

Venge
04-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Chill out, lower caps and breathe!!
Ok? Now you can write back and think before you post.
A wise man once said, be quick to hear...slow to speak, slow to wrath

Clavicula
04-07-2014, 03:40 PM
WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ YOU WROTE ABOUT HEALERS AND BARDS!!!
HEALER with artistry? don't be ridiculous. Devotion and Will combo is fine, but artistry? no way.
Bard is Will/Artistry/Protection.
And I'm with SilverCrest about BOTs =]
About tanks he wrote right, how much I see he is melee class =]
okay, sorry, no need to rage, i think you are right.
i consider healer as support, who helpes in pve too with his buffs, more like 1 support for family. who heals and buffs.
but you are right. gvg healer is much better with more defensive stats, than universal support.

Venge
04-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Not you Clavicula. You are fine Sir. Legion was a little too excited

Legion
04-08-2014, 12:15 AM
okay, sorry, no need to rage, i think you are right.
i consider healer as support, who helpes in pve too with his buffs, more like 1 support for family. who heals and buffs.
but you are right. gvg healer is much better with more defensive stats, than universal support.

Who said that I was raging? If someone take this bard or healer branches, he will sux badly and archers is group class, you need 3+ to fast kill one after another =]

Vray
04-08-2014, 05:41 AM
Why do the tank have to take the Necromancy?? I can't get it..

Legion
04-08-2014, 05:52 AM
Because of hell spears, scream of silence(both is CC) , reflecting armory. Also necromancy help to lvl up faster
There is also combo Energy explosion(will) and spears and force field (protection)

SilverCrest
04-08-2014, 06:23 AM
tank dont need to take necro

here another imba party build +- depends on your play style

www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=211101010011001111010010111100110030010100 111000000

Legion
04-08-2014, 06:24 AM
tank dont need to take necro

here another imba party build +- depends on your play style

www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=211101010011001111010010111100110030010100 111000000
Tank need necro =]

Senichiro
04-08-2014, 07:07 AM
nice guide :o

Vray
04-08-2014, 07:16 AM
Any suggestion for a PVE Tank,, raid boss for example..

Legion
04-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Any suggestion for a PVE Tank,, raid boss for example..
Protection/Necro/will

Clavicula
04-08-2014, 07:47 AM

mostly for CC. but also for agro bosses. and exping.
you dmg bosses with energy arrow for agr (necromancy first skill, have no cooldown)
his not as good as mages for PVE solo, but can farm non stop.

Senichiro thank you. it's my first guide EVER :)

Senichiro
04-08-2014, 08:27 AM
for your first it helped me alot ^^

Vray
04-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Which is better triple blow from Battlerage or Instantaneous Impact from Shadow play?

Kiana
04-13-2014, 12:03 AM
Your English is fine.
It's better than most American's second language - cursing ;)

Slimylemon
04-13-2014, 05:56 AM
Who said that I was raging? If someone take this bard or healer branches, he will sux badly and archers is group class, you need 3+ to fast kill one after another =]

Raging or not, still pretty rude and unfair on OP..

Either way, thanks Clavicula for the guide! :D