PDA

View Full Version : land hoggers on test why?

Shiverwind
01-08-2015, 08:06 PM
It is amazing to see so many onpurposely poorly placed thatches in important areas. this is test for crying out loud.

Sessia
01-08-2015, 10:34 PM
I dont know, but they'll probably go away in a couple weeks after they realize there is no point, no one is going to buy the spaces, and the taxes to keep them is too high.

talizzar
01-09-2015, 12:41 AM
Important places on test? Explain how one piece of ground is anymore important than another? Solis was nearly barren before PTS closed.

Sessia
01-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Important places on test? Explain how one piece of ground is anymore important than another? Solis was nearly barren before PTS closed.

The areas clogged with unbuilt houses that I would consider "important" are coastal regions where people prefer to build so they can store trade packs on or island/freedich where people want to be able to make a house to port there quickly.

Also areas around merchants just to make it easier to run back and forth to your farm/house to do crafting etc.

Siobhan
01-10-2015, 04:55 AM
In my case, I took up some property because I wanted to...

Actually, I did it so that when they put up the new designs (someday) I will have guaranteed space to test them out while everyone else is crying about no land... There are some "big" housing footprints out there.

Badkitten
01-10-2015, 06:18 AM
The areas clogged with unbuilt houses that I would consider "important" are coastal regions where people prefer to build so they can store trade packs on or island/freedich where people want to be able to make a house to port there quickly.

Also areas around merchants just to make it easier to run back and forth to your farm/house to do crafting etc.

This is just whinning. And I bet half of those players if not more already quit but they refreshed the 2 week timers when they brought the pts back up after christmas so in another week some of them will disappear.

Shiverwind
01-11-2015, 12:13 PM
Whinning no. Quit? no I am a long term tester. I shouldnt have to try and go through a whole neighborhood of thatched that have ALMOST enough room between every house to place one in a thatched only zone. All unconstructed because someone wants to hoard land for what?

Badkitten
01-11-2015, 01:37 PM
Because they could. Does it make it right? no. But no one could stop them. Is there a ton of land still around. Heck yes. People are just greedy. You should know that from how things went on the live servers.

Jin
01-12-2015, 11:55 AM
There will always be some people who treat PTS as a live server. These would be people who refuse to waste their money on the live server or prefer zero-grind. Everything handed to them and the sort.

Still, all the fun to experience would be on the live servers.

CCHTweaked
01-12-2015, 12:24 PM
To test new buildings as they are added to the game of course.

For several days after PTS was launched there weren't any houses placed anywhere near me beside my own.

If people wanted land on PTS, it was quite easy to get if you were even half paying attention.

Stonelotus
01-12-2015, 12:50 PM
There will always be some people who treat PTS as a live server. These would be people who refuse to waste their money on the live server or prefer zero-grind. Everything handed to them and the sort.

Still, all the fun to experience would be on the live servers.

that would be amusing if so many people weren't complaining that not enough is being handed to them (mats, gear, credits, loyalty, etc.).

Stonelotus
01-20-2015, 11:22 AM
tons of land freed up yesterday. where are all the people complaining about land hogs now?