PDA

View Full Version : Sloth Glider Feedback

Sessia
01-09-2015, 12:09 AM
1. The sloth animation that happens when you go into combat doesn't stop if you get attacked and do nothing.

It keeps going even if not in combat until you do another action that causes the sloth to do another animation .

2. Most people want to be able to buy the glider straight from the Marketplace. Wouldn't it be possible to have the glider in the "Friendly Fire Treasure Chest" and also buyable on it's own for a higher price like 10,000 credits or something.

Lanfear
01-09-2015, 12:14 AM
3 : swap the keybind for the backflip and the air-jump. I've been deceived each time I used it.

Jylin
01-09-2015, 06:35 AM
10k credits? are u serious?
thats about 50
u know what u can get for 50 ?

DarkManiako
01-09-2015, 06:47 AM
10k credits? are u serious?
thats about 50
u know what u can get for 50 ?

maybe a glider

GmailTest
01-09-2015, 07:04 AM
id like it in the cash shop not an rng box

if its in an rng box ive bought enough of those to learn my lesson that i have bad rng not buying them again

if its in cash shop as a stand alone you bet your ♥♥♥ i'll be charging credits to my account

Lohre
01-09-2015, 07:24 AM
I will not gamble in an rng box on live wasting my credits trying to get the BiS glider. If I do it at all on PTS it's to see how many boxes it would take for fun since those credits mean nothing.

If it was in the cash shop for a set price, I would buy it even though it's BiS (I'd feel a little guilty about it).

I don't expect them to change it since it's coming out tomorrow. Seriously what's the point of the PTS when you don't give us time to test things and give feedback?