PDA

View Full Version : Can we get some freaking credits.

ManMeetDog1
01-09-2015, 02:43 AM
What is going on here...

EntropicTaipan
01-11-2015, 01:32 AM
I have to agree. New RNG boxes placed in marketplace, but no additional credits given so we can test them and provide feedback. That's just bad.

Peter
01-11-2015, 01:43 AM
They gave you a command to test out that glider. Other than that, not much to test with the box.

Stonelotus
01-11-2015, 07:30 AM
From what I gather a lot of people got free credits. I was not one of them this time but apparently they were given to enough people to get the amount of feedback trion was looking for.

I'd sure love me some credits too, have a farm wagon needs upgrading, but I'm confident there are enough other people "testing" the marketplace.

Oh, and Peter, what they mean by testing the RNG boxes is to buy as many as they can so they can say, "opened 200 boxes, didn't get a glider. this sucks I'm not buying any on live." It's all very scientific.

JerryBoyle
01-11-2015, 07:34 AM
They gave you a command to test out that glider. Other than that, not much to test with the box.
I used 50k credits before the command was told to the community, it wasn't always there. Took a day.

Shiverwind
01-11-2015, 12:10 PM
We got credits for testing the new christmas stuff on the market. noen were given to test out the glider should you get one. Pretty sure we werent supposed to test the rng of rng boxes lol

Generic Player
01-18-2015, 12:24 AM
I still have zero credits and the only reason I'm spending time on the PTS is to check out stuff from the Credit Store prior to purchasing cedits and using them on the Live server lol.

Can we get some credits please?

redeven
01-18-2015, 03:44 AM
I still have zero credits and the only reason I'm spending time on the PTS is to check out stuff from the Credit Store prior to purchasing cedits and using them on the Live server lol.

Can we get some credits please?

If that's your reason, you shouldn't ever be given credits.
This is a PTS, the only reason they'd give credits is to test things in case they're broken, not to satisfy your curiosity before throwing your money at them. If you want to try stuff, buy credits on live, you get the same amount on PTS.

Generic Player
01-23-2015, 10:07 PM
I just consumed an APEX and then logged into the Test Server, still no credits. Can we please purchase credit merchandise on the Test Server? Can't buy anything with gold from the AH.

ManMeetDog
01-25-2015, 09:57 AM
If that's your reason, you shouldn't ever be given credits.
This is a PTS, the only reason they'd give credits is to test things in case they're broken, not to satisfy your curiosity before throwing your money at them. If you want to try stuff, buy credits on live, you get the same amount on PTS.

Last update was an RNG chest.