PDA

View Full Version : Add Commands

Njoror
01-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Testers are demanding on how we can test stuffs (All of them) in the PTS if we just have a limited access (Items/Gilda/Credit/Token). We are surely needed those stuffs so that we can give a good feedback on your new content.
We needed a Extra Commands for Items/Credit/Token/Gilda or anything that we can test everything in game. What we can actually do in the PTS is the normal things. We surely can provide good feedback for the game if we have all stuffs to try out. I am wondering that there are more bugs in the new content that my group has seen. But we are getting a list of it so We can Post a Feedback Bugs on your game but honestly if you wanted more exciting feedback's *Please Add Commands* or Get us what Testers want :))

Goodluck ArcheAge/Trion

Stonelotus
01-09-2015, 05:40 PM
yes, testers are very demanding. give me this, give me that. how about testing the current content and stop worrying about the new stuff before it gets here?

Njoror
01-09-2015, 06:18 PM
We actually tested everything already things that is normal in the game on PTS (Like 30% of the New Content)and most of them are well working but the others are not, that's why are are making a list so that soon we will post it if we have tried everything or 70% of the new content. Just think of it, You are in a PTS too you know how it feels that you are about to *TEST* things but you can. ex. Marketplace Items (If it is working Properly) or (The Items there are working Properly) You sure that dev's are fully coded those items/new content ingame ? that's why there is a *Test Server* To test Bug Things or The Things that aren't Working Properly in the game..

ManMeetDog1
01-09-2015, 06:21 PM
yes, testers are very demanding. give me this, give me that. how about testing the current content and stop worrying about the new stuff before it gets here?

When the current content is RNG boxes.... we kind of need credits.

Musashi_Korian
01-10-2015, 12:49 PM
they did add the command for the glider;

send me a sloth fluffy
send me sloth fluffy

cant remember which one it was... just say it in /say

Melfina
01-10-2015, 01:41 PM
how about Send me 1000 jester purses fluffy ... no? ok thnx

Whimsical
01-10-2015, 03:41 PM
What Melfi said. :/

Need that garden powder, ahh.

drakejax
01-10-2015, 11:52 PM
agreed they need to add commands that would let us get materials to make like delphi weps and gear or mortar to test sieging..
i've grinded about 400 coin purses and got maybe at the most 2 mysterious garden powders... i need 20 just to make a mortar..

Col

EntropicTaipan
01-11-2015, 01:17 AM
The idea of "demanding" aside, the purpose of the PTS is to allow us to test the content, both old and new, so that we can find and report bugs, and offer feedback, especially for the new content. In order for us to effectively test such things, I think it is definitely important to provide us with the tools to do so. Can we test crafting easily? No, because we would have to farm out the raw materials first. Can we test new marketplace content and RNG boxes? Not without credits to buy them with, or a command to summon a good quantity of them. Can we test mirage island items sold for gilda to make sure new items work as expected and old items haven't had new bugs introduced? Not without a way to get more gilda without having to farm it out through dailies. Can we test out mid-level content? Not without leveling from level 1 up to mid-level without using the level up command, because there isn't a way to choose what level to increase to, it's either 1 and level normally or level 50.

So basically, I have to agree, adding additional commands to allow us to summon those sorts of resources, so that we can easily test content, including old content, would definitely be better. It's not as if it would ruin the economy on the live servers. It's just a way to allow us to actually be able to easily and effectively test stuff.

Obviously, if they are working on some specific new content and they would like us to focus on testing it, they should provide a means to allow us to test it, as they've done with the command to summon a sloth glider. But the ability to test basic functionality is also important, and right now it is very limited.

That's my 2cp on it.