PDA

View Full Version : Svadas Says Hello!

Svadas
07-06-2014, 08:52 AM
I'm Svadas, a roleplayer. I have poured thousands of hours into roleplaying, and have enjoyed it all. Ranging from WoW, to LOTRO. SWTOR, to ESO. And let's not forget the countless RPGs!

When the game launches, I will most certainly be a free-to-player, due to enough subscriptions already. I will, already, be planning a character, but it would nice to start off with other roleplayers, and perhaps be family?

But anyway, without going off topic at all throughout this, ArcheAge looks, by far, the best MMO so far, and only other sandbox MMOs with non-instanced player housing might compete - for me, at least.

Feel free to message me to talk, and... we do have messaging, right?

Natureforce
07-06-2014, 09:13 AM
Welcome! I also like RPG games especially the horror ones, not that I like being scared all the time but all the riddles and the great plots :3
Yes we have messaging here

Gilgamesh
07-06-2014, 09:36 AM
Hello and welcome!

XxAlucardxX
07-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Hello Man and welcome to the community and forum !!

Nixem
07-06-2014, 11:52 AM
Welcome Svadas! I am happy to see another roleplayer joining ArcheAge!! If you want a roleplaying guild, take a look into my guild The Kingdom of Arisea! The link to our recruitment post is in my signature and it has links to our website! I hope to see you around! ^^

Keegan
07-06-2014, 11:58 AM
Hello there and welcome to the community. It's exciting to see more roleplayers getting into ArcheAge as it's going to be one of the best games for role playing.

Cerberus is looking to get involved in RP, so if you're interested check out our guild site in my signature. Hopefully, we'll cross paths in game in the future.

Megadone
07-06-2014, 01:37 PM
Heya and welcome to the forums

Ryuna
07-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Hello and welcome!

Glad you joined the community and forum! :)

vooster
07-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Greetings! I'm so happy to have found another experienced roleplayer who's interested in the game. Gives me hope for possible future roleplaying experience in ArcheAge! :-)

Meelo
07-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Meelo welcomes you to the game :D

Hopefully you will enjoy it.