PDA

View Full Version : Dear Trion, READ this suggestion please.

Maximilious
01-11-2015, 12:00 AM
Player players plant ILLEGAL AQUAfarms. Yes, just like in land we can have illegal landfarms WE need illegal aquafarms.

WHY you might ask?

Well.

This would mean 90% of the playerbase in your server would be out in the seas looking for farms or killing people farming these.

This update would bring 200% fun and it would reduce the prices of some items like rings, etc...

Raxu Rangerking
01-11-2015, 12:53 AM
Then the courts could whine about whether THAT should be called 'illegal' too. Also, 90% of people being in the sea warring over coral does NOT sound like a good game, and rings are already dirt cheap.

If not for the whole 'killing people farming these' bit, I'd really like this if it was implemented.

Sessia
01-11-2015, 12:55 AM
People already go out in the sea to look for treasure, special bosses, rare seashells, black pearls, and pearls etc. I think the price of corals is alright now. The profit isn't very high already since corals take up a large amount of space on coral farms and take 12-24 hrs to grow.

I do think that the stats on jewelry should be better so people will want to spend the gold to buy them at low levels because people only want certain items like gale rings, the rest are trash to most people and you can waste hundreds on making jewelry that doesn't sell.

It would be nice to have some coral wild harvests though, for now the only wild sea plant are oyster pearls.