PDA

View Full Version : Super Excited

TimE
07-06-2014, 09:09 PM
My name is Timmy just wanted to say hi. My brother has been playing the alpha and he told me its his new favorite game, I know what that means so I'm excited for its release. He hasn't had a favorite game since you could plug sonic 3 into sonic and knuckles lol. I would like to get involved into the alpha or at least the beta. I've been runnin' side by side with my brother for a long time now since I was given an unplugged controller to feel like I was playing. AAANNNDDD he said I can tell you I'm the only thing this game is missing lol.

Natureforce
07-07-2014, 12:57 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum :3

T13lur
07-07-2014, 06:50 AM
You seem like a young one :P which is fine! I wish you luck with the game my friend, if you need any assistance I'll give my best effort to help you :)

ste
07-07-2014, 07:02 AM
hi Timmy, even though i havent got much play time on record for this game, im in alpha and from what i have played it really is a nice looking game. hope you enjoy it as we all are.

Megadone
07-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Heya and welcome to the forums

Keegan
07-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Hey there and welcome to the community. I'm certain you'll find something to enjoy in AA!

Timy
07-07-2014, 02:25 PM
It's TimE... Hey guys thanks for the support. I logged in this morning and realized I hadn't verified through email so I lost the old name but it's me. Not exactly sure why my name was still taken unless there was a problem or someone snagged it in 12 hours. I like the one I got now though. I skimmed over the forums a little when I signed up yesterday and I cant wait to be a part in corrupting our community and making a much less safer place to lug your important stuff around in XD. I realize it has what sounds to me like a zone style pvp and its not usually my thing but I kinda like the sound of the diversity it can bring. And honestly so many good reviews I don't even think it'll matter after all fun gameplay, plenty of stuff to do and an interactive community is what really makes a game. I signed up for the beta yesterday so I hope our blades meet soon and I can use your stuff to see what this game has to offer lol.

XxAlucardxX
07-08-2014, 11:43 AM
Hello and welcome to the community and forum !!

Timy
07-08-2014, 12:27 PM
thank you I look forward to playing with you guys

Ryuna
07-10-2014, 06:13 AM
Hello and welcome!

Glad you joined the community and forum! :)