PDA

View Full Version : Kamusta?! Heyyyya (:

Schizophrenia
07-07-2014, 04:45 AM
Greetings from the Philippines (: This game is awesome!

I'm really confused as to whether i'll play it or not. I've been lurking for quite some time now and found out that the main issue playing outside NA is the lag. I really wanna buy the Alpha pack but my concern is the high ping, checked it and it was hovering around 250ms. The game is really expensive and I want to know if it worth it for SEA players.

I've been playing many MMO's and I really think Archeage is the game for me.

Played RIFT on their Oceanic server with little to no lag. Does any players from SEA/Aus have ay feedback regarding their pings?
They have been advertising that it will be released on Australia/New Zealand. Does Trion have plans creating Oceanic?SEA servers?

Tnx in advance :D

Ryuna
07-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Hello and welcome!

Glad you joined the community and forum! :)

sky
07-23-2014, 11:14 AM
Hey, i think you should play. The game is awesome. And i think it only lags due to its not yet the official launch. Im in USA and i sometimes to rarely experience a little bit of lag or lag spikes. But its still alpha so i think thats fine. :)

aby
07-23-2014, 12:03 PM
Well the only reason why some time it lags is because of the weather. But if you have a stable connection and a better computer specs, I think you'll do just okay. Hope to see you in game!

xInsiide
07-23-2014, 02:15 PM
Welcome to ArcheAge

Nixem
07-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Welcome!!~