PDA

View Full Version : Even Bigger Character Deletion Problem

Stonelotus
01-13-2015, 10:49 AM
So, I just checked an alt account I had deleted characters on a week ago because their 7 day timers were up but the characters weren't deleted. They're "redded" out, can't enter the game, but they haven't disappeared and freed up those character slots.

Is this a lock out to prevent us from creating new characters?

grummit
01-13-2015, 06:14 PM
I have the same thing happening to me right now. Timer is up, but character is still red and locked so cannot be fully deleted.

Desie
01-13-2015, 11:05 PM
Same thing on a few accounts i have. The Character is red no timer listed anymore (7 days has passed) yet the slot is not freed up to create a new character. Whats going on?

Sessia
01-13-2015, 11:16 PM
I have the same problem, glyph support has a page about character deletion but it has no information on this problem. I've also searched and seen posts about this problem from December and people are saying live support cannot help and their tickets have not been answered yet.

Does anyone know if this problem has been resolved before or will I be stuck with 1 character for the rest of PTS?

Musashi_Korian
01-13-2015, 11:49 PM
I too have this issue, it makes me wonder if it was an intentional thing to prevent people from making multiple alts a week to get more gold etc...

drakejax
01-14-2015, 12:59 AM
i wouldn't doubt it man.. this sucks 2 chars needs to be deleted and teh are just red with no timer WTF man

Col

Shiverwind
01-14-2015, 11:12 AM
that happened to me on the last round when it was open before christmas. I deleted a 2nd toon an he never went away until test closed and reopened. It is my guess this is intentional

Desie
01-14-2015, 11:28 AM
This is just stupid if they locked us down from creating new toons on our already existing accounts because we cant delete them. Honestly the economy doesnt matter here, stuff on the broker has been inflated since day 1 if anything is even listed, in game gold doesnt matter so why lock it down. What do they want us to do grind like on live server for stuff we need, didnt think that was the point of a pts. If you lock it down and were unable to do things due to limited income etc we wont be able to test stuff etc, resources are soo limited now etc. Only thing you will do is drive those few of us that still play here and trying to get ready to test next patch into quiting the pts, so what then if noone around to test your patches. Besides only thing is your making it harder but ppl can still get around the lockdown......make new accounts, do you really want all those new accounts floating around just for 2 new toons that will never have anything else done with them. You lock down new accounts on the pts you wont get anyone else to try and test stuff. The economy here doesnt matter so why do it.

BigMac
01-15-2015, 02:16 PM
Has anyone tried to completely empty the mailbox prior to deletion? I/m trying that today but I'll have to wait 7 days to see if that's the issue.