PDA

View Full Version : Help me please!?

Ouranos
07-07-2014, 05:21 PM
I really want to get this game and I think itll be worth it but I have a big problem; I don't know if my computer can run it. This game is fairly new so its not on the site I use to see if my computer can run things.. My computer is

Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Rating: 3.8 Windows experience index
Processor: AMD E-450 APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics 1.65 GHz
Installed memory: 4.00GB (3.60 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit operating System.

I dont know whats important so I told you all that it tells me. Can someone smart PLEASE tell me if I can run this game or not? Or if you dont know could you point to some way of figuring it out maybe? Thanks.

Gilgamesh
07-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Here ya go! (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1763/~/archeage-minimum-system-requirements)

Ouranos
07-07-2014, 06:13 PM
._. I can't play it. Is it worth paying for the alpha founder pack and than using it on my account when i get a better computer or just waiting until the game is free and i have a better comp??

Megadone
07-07-2014, 06:29 PM
I suggest upgrading PC 1st, and remember you can get 5x better tower PC instead of a laptop...

Keegan
07-08-2014, 05:12 AM
I suggest upgrading PC 1st, and remember you can get 5x better tower PC instead of a laptop...

Gotta agree with this. While I fully support getting the Archeum founders pack, if you're in need of a PC upgrade I would recommend that over the Archeum pack.

XxAlucardxX
07-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Hello and welcome to the community and forum !!

T13lur
07-08-2014, 11:25 AM
I'm with the majority here. Focus on getting a computer that can run the game before the founder's pack :)

Ouranos
07-09-2014, 06:28 PM
Aye, but the thing is by the time i can get a new computer, the beta will most likely be out. So after the beta release, the alpha pack with the benefits isnt available anymore is it? Since the pack and stuff should be saved on my account and not my computer shouldn't i buy the pack and get the benefits and than just use it when i can get my new computer?

Shaz
07-09-2014, 07:09 PM
Honestly speaking, I think you'll benefit far greater by putting the money for the Archeum pack towards your much-needed PC upgrade instead right now. ArcheAge is good, but if you get that upgrade before going live, you'll have the benefit of enjoying some other games of your liking as well as ArcheAge. All the benefits aren't very game changing anyway, so just wait it out, who knows, you might even benefit from the wait (since it's not guaranteed ArcheAge will be what you personally expect), as you can take the time to research some more as patch changes come in etc.

Ryuna
07-10-2014, 04:46 AM
._. I can't play it. Is it worth paying for the alpha founder pack and than using it on my account when i get a better computer or just waiting until the game is free and i have a better comp??

It really depends if you want to become a founder or not. If you don't care to be a founder then just wait till launch.

Crusty
07-10-2014, 05:11 AM
Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Rating: 3.8 Windows experience index
Processor: AMD E-450 APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics 1.65 GHz
Installed memory: 4.00GB (3.60 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit operating System.

3.69 GB usable of RAM, means you have 32-bit system. And if it's nto XP i mean 7 or vista, then it is not that good. You will be able to play at low medium graphics though in good pvp or some foggy places you will have lovely lag spikes.

The realistic graphic in this game is a very MUST, cause it helps play with much more pleasure plus to notice what player is doing or about to do. I suggest you buy a new one. Or in the the next patch you are guaranteed to lag even on low graphics.