PDA

View Full Version : <Roughnecks> [NA-Enla] Recruiting

Beckett151
01-16-2015, 11:59 AM
<Roughnecks> Recruiting
The Roughecks are recruiting. We are looking for mature, motivated team players to join our all ready mature and motivated team. We are a guild that espouses quality over quantity. We are not looking to be the biggest guild on the server, we are looking for more like minded individuals who are goal orientated, who want to have fun while perusing those goals, and who can contribute to the betterment of the Western Community as a whole.

As a guild we actively participate in Land PvP, Trade Runs, Dungeoneering, High Seas PvP,a nd we are not afraid to pick a fight with reds. However we do this with a sense of fair play and good sportsmanship, and we hold our membership to that standard.
If you are interested in seeing the fruit of our labors I invite you to visit our Fellowship Plaza in Dewstone Plains, and partake in the growing amenities in place. You canít miss it.
If you have interest in joining the Roughnecks, please send any of the following a whisper in game:

Halayn
Kahn
Peli
Deathwish
and of course myself, Saklas
We will speak with you and go over our very easy process to join. I hope to hear from you soon.