PDA

View Full Version : Latest Game and Marketplace Update on PTS - 1/16/15

Amary
01-16-2015, 04:27 PM
PTS is being updated with 2 things today!

The short one: Marketplace update which is slated to go live later today. We're swapping the Rudolph Archeum Supply Crate for this month's update, the Ursamancer's Supply Crate (chance to drop a Mirage Bjorne).

The bigger one: 4.18 is going to PTS, patch notes below:

Version 1.2 Build 4.18

IN-GAME EVENTS
A series of events will be running on all servers through the end of February, aimed at increasing equipment and skill levels on the path toward the level 55 update. Here's the rundown:

PARTY TIME - Sea of Drowned Love and Serpentis
* New portals directly to Serpentis and Sea of Drowned Love (10-player version) now appear in Caernord, Marianople, and Growlgate Isle.
* New quests at the portals provide 3 entry tokens to each dungeon every day.
* Additional quests at the portals reward completion of various dungeon objectives with Lunadrops, Lunafrosts, and packages of 10-day duration temporary jewelry items in your choice of stat.

ARCHEMASTERY
* New quests are available from the Temple Priestesses at Glorious Nui statues, offering rewards for achieving level 50 in multiple skill trees.
* For each skill tree that reaches level 50, you will receive a Library Expedition Legacy item. Collect enough of these items and turn them in for the following stacking rewards:
- 5 Library Expedition Legacies: 80 Dragon Bone Chips
- 7 Library Expedition Legacies: 1 of 3 Fire Ember Necklaces - Strength, Agility, or Intelligence.
- 10 Library Expedition Legacies: 100 Dragon Bone Chips
* Library Expedition Legacies are granted retroactively by Temple Priestesses; if you already have multiple or all trees at level 50, you will be granted quest completion for each of the skill quests you have leveled when speaking with the Temple Priestess.
* Library Expedition Legacies are only removed from your inventory at the point you turn in the 10 Legacy quest. Completing the 5 and 7 quests will leave these items in your inventory for the next stage up.
* [Dragon Bone Chips are items used in crafting Red Dragon accessories at the Dragonslayer's Workbench in Wyrmkin Camp, Karkasse Ridgelands.]

DIVINE GIFTS
* Every 30 minutes, an icon in the bottom left corner will light up to offer you a Divine Gift package. You can collect a maximum of 10 Divine Gifts per day.
* Divine Gifts can be opened to receive Sun/Moon/Starpoints, Lucky Sun/Moon/Star Points, bound food, potions, Lunarites, Hereafter Stones, fireworks, or Any-Post Owls.
* Divine Gifts are untradeable.

PATCH NOTES

CRAFTING
* Added recipes to Handicrafts for the Spacious Storage Chest (50 slot), Illustrious Storage Chest (80 slot), and the new Golden Teardrop Storage Chest (100 slot). The recipes are available on Regal Handicraft Desks. These are the same items as can be purchased through the Marketplace, and are interchangeable in the crafting recipes. The Golden Teardrop Storage Chest will also be available in an upcoming Marketplace update.
* The Illustrious Storage Chest recipe now only appears on the Regal Handicraft Desk.

* Added a recipe for players to craft the Land Expansion Certificate item, which will also be available via Marketplace. These items can be crafted at any house or farm in the same way Bound Tax Certificates can be made. The recipe takes (1) Land Expansion Permit, available from General Merchants for 300 gold, and 100 Bound Tax Certificates - purchased, non-bound tax Certificates do not work in this recipe. The Land Expansion Certificate item will also be available in an upcoming Marketplace update.

GENERAL
* The drop rate of the Fuschiafin dolphin mount from Dahuta in the Sea of Drowned Love has been increased.
* Sport Fishing: Fixed a bug where your target would not auto-change to your fish if you had selected another target prior to hooking it.
* The "Burrow" activated skill, gained by cooking Trimmed Meat over a campfire, can no longer be used inside dungeon instances.
* The Goblin Glider tooltip showed flight stats in line with other gliders, however the actual glide speed was slower than it should have been. This has been fixed and the Goblin Glider now flies at the same speed of other equally-statted gliders.
* Adjusted animation of Feathered Dragon Glider to make it smoother.
* Fixed a case where the speed of a destroyed rowboat could be incorrectly displayed.
* The Pet Healing Potion available on the Marketplace can no longer be consumed on dead pets without having an effect. It's now blocked with an appropriate error message.

LOCALIZATION
* Fixed a text error where the error for being unable to use skills near a Nui stone was displayed incorrectly.
* Swapped the Korean string on the Dim Daybreak item for an English/French/German one.

Stonelotus
01-16-2015, 04:32 PM
awesome. thank you.

Jylin
01-16-2015, 04:41 PM
basicly this means, no 55 update till end of february

Kixxie
01-16-2015, 04:43 PM
omgosh, free regrades :o

Stoyy
01-16-2015, 04:44 PM
DIVINE GIFTS
* Every 30 minutes, an icon in the bottom left corner will light up to offer you a Divine Gift package. You can collect a maximum of 10 Divine Gifts per day.
* Divine Gifts can be opened to receive Sun/Moon/Starpoints, Lucky Sun/Moon/Star Points, bound food, potions, Lunarites, Hereafter Stones, fireworks, or Any-Post Owls.

Omg, thank you so much :')

LilMcGinley
01-16-2015, 04:49 PM
can anyone else not get into the PTS?

Liloou
01-16-2015, 04:52 PM
the pts just id down for the update

LilMcGinley
01-16-2015, 04:54 PM
the pts just id down for the update

So the play button is just a tease? :SADFACE:

Pryden
01-16-2015, 04:55 PM
Amary said it would be 90 minutes downtime, so wait patiently guys :D

Peter
01-16-2015, 04:55 PM
You fixed regrading. Now to fix archeum.

Also, those daily dungeon quests are awesome.
Archemaster quests are awesome.

Amazing update. Keep it up.

Shalille
01-16-2015, 04:58 PM
* The drop rate of the Fuschiafin dolphin mount from Dahuta in the Sea of Drowned Love has been increased.

Is this for the weekend version, or the 10 man version?

LilMcGinley
01-16-2015, 04:59 PM
Amary said it would be 90 minutes downtime, so wait patiently guys :D

I NEED IT NOW! JK thanks for the info

Candazor
01-16-2015, 05:00 PM
The "* The "Burrow" activated skill, gained by cooking Trimmed Meat over a campfire, can no longer be used inside dungeon instances." is a good fix. But it will limit most of the players on the servers from completing several serpentis rooms without getting full magnificent or epherium sets.

Astro
01-16-2015, 05:06 PM
When is it live?

EDIT: nevermind......90 min wait :)

bytoa
01-16-2015, 05:06 PM
opening tp to serpentis in city, and doing daily quest with it not gonna help. PPL dont do it, cuz they dont have eq to do it. You need either make it "easier" or give drops to 5 man version and spawn it more. Otherwise it will stay same -> ppl who do it, will do it, ppl which cant do it, still wont do it.

S A L O M O N
01-16-2015, 05:08 PM
the patsh spund ♥♥♥♥ing awesome! (coinpurse farming ruined) BUUT NOTHING ABOUT LIBRARY?? seriously this is what 90% of playerbase expected with 55 patch as it was already in alpha and alpha did not have 55 patch!!

Astro
01-16-2015, 05:08 PM
Is this for the weekend version, or the 10 man version?

This is ONLY for the 10 man... the dolphin doesnt drop in the weekend.

Badkitten
01-16-2015, 05:09 PM
Amary please when is that producers update suppose to hit? Scapes said this week but it's friday so if not today then when? Monday or Tuesday next week?

Peter
01-16-2015, 05:09 PM
opening tp to serpentis in city, and doing daily quest with it not gonna help. PPL dont do it, cuz they dont have eq to do it. You need either make it "easier" or give drops to 5 man version and spawn it more. Otherwise it will stay same -> ppl who do it, will do it, ppl which cant do it, still wont do it.

My group started doing serp in GHA and quest gear. It's not about gear, it's about putting in the effort to get better. People whine about crafing, they whine about no content, but they won't take the time to get better at these dungeons and get some epherium and better equipment.

Dialis
01-16-2015, 05:10 PM
the patsh spund ♥♥♥♥ing awesome! (coinpurse farming ruined) BUUT NOTHING ABOUT LIBRARY?? seriously this is what 90% of playerbase expected with 55 patch as it was already in alpha and alpha did not have 55 patch!!

This patch doesn't contain lvl 55. This patch is pre-55 events through the month of february, you can infer 55 will be here in early march/late feb based on that.

omimace1
01-16-2015, 05:15 PM
All sounds great :)

S A L O M O N
01-16-2015, 05:16 PM
This patch doesn't contain lvl 55. This patch is pre-55 events through the month of february, you can infer 55 will be here in early march/late feb based on that.

yeah sounds AWESOME still. I hope the event wont give too many moon/sunpoints tbh, as that will ruin larceny atm. but atleast I will now try and regrade my armor!! (patch is grat for 99% of ppl, not good for larceny)

Kestrel707
01-16-2015, 05:27 PM
Why is there STILL no news about Submarines? How long does it take to buff them back to being useful?

creep
01-16-2015, 05:28 PM
Larceny is dying now. With cheap points its a goner. Archeum costs are going to explode.

Caledric
01-16-2015, 05:30 PM
DIVINE GIFTS
* Divine Gifts can be opened to receive fireworks, fireworks, fireworks, fireworks, and fireworks

FTFY /10char

Crazy Mike
01-16-2015, 05:31 PM
looks good cant wait for more dailies!! (ughhhh) but still a good update

TheFell
01-16-2015, 05:40 PM
sounds good.

Djinnrau
01-16-2015, 05:42 PM
you should update the title with the correct year.

Badkitten
01-16-2015, 05:45 PM
you should update the title with the correct year.

Hey now thats a perfectly natural mistake. Most people still write 2014 because they haven't quite gotten use to 2015

Djinnrau
01-16-2015, 05:46 PM
Should still be updated.

ImaqtRawr
01-16-2015, 05:46 PM
The divine gifts is a fantastic idea to get gold sinks in. It's a good move in the right direction.

mirth
01-16-2015, 05:47 PM
Looks like a great patch!

bytoa
01-16-2015, 05:47 PM
My group started doing serp in GHA and quest gear. It's not about gear, it's about putting in the effort to get better. People whine about crafing, they whine about no content, but they won't take the time to get better at these dungeons and get some epherium and better equipment.

Quest gear for serpentis... where did u end? 1st room? or wasted 1k gold to get to 3rd room ??

Do you got my point? It's not about casual players getting competitive. it's about casual players doing serpentis for gear as the notice means.

Peter
01-16-2015, 05:54 PM
Quest gear for serpentis... where did u end? 1st room? or wasted 1k gold to get to 3rd room ??

Do you got my point? It's not about casual players getting competitive. it's about casual players doing serpentis for gear as the notice means.

Only 1 boss is a gear check, and that's in room 5 and only for the tank. If you're having trouble with figuring out boss mechanics you're either not taking the time to learn them or you're one of the people who bugged his way through GHA and don't understand PVE.

Daekroth
01-16-2015, 06:05 PM
So only on February we get to know when 55 gets released? Weren't you guys saying EARLY new year?

bytoa
01-16-2015, 06:15 PM
Only 1 boss is a gear check, and that's in room 5 and only for the tank. If you're having trouble with figuring out boss mechanics you're either not taking the time to learn them or you're one of the people who bugged his way through GHA and don't understand PVE.

I do, go explain it to 90% of casuals. Also tell them to prepare gold bank for pots and scrools, and I still dont BELIVE u can do serpentis with GHA/Quest gear. Can you give me video of your group doing Serpentis succesfully in quest gear?

Nishika
01-16-2015, 06:31 PM
If you update the pts you should refill the credits too. I would love to see the new rng box and try it out but cant since i am out of credits. So is it possible to get a refill? :P

bwuki
01-16-2015, 06:50 PM
thanks, maybe now after doing sea of drowned love 47 times i can get a dolphin...

SoraKiritsugu
01-16-2015, 06:56 PM
It's a nice update, been trying to figure out what do nowadays and the archemaster dailies are perfect... I'd like to know how the Timber Coupe is going along though, and not just another link from last December... I'm still patiently waiting for it any decent info about it...

Foxman
01-16-2015, 07:12 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COMON add Timber Coupe BACK IN GAME HOW LONG THES gonna take to fix one small car -_-*

P2Whine
01-16-2015, 07:12 PM
lets see how are those divine(rng) gift solving our regrade problem, shall we?

JerryBoyle
01-16-2015, 07:21 PM
Why is there STILL no news about Submarines? How long does it take to buff them back to being useful?
Well first of all, somebody has to get the dolphin so we know the stats on it. After that, submarines will be nerfed to be worse err re-balanced to be worse than that then they'll sell the blue dolphin on the cash shop.

Rabbitageddon
01-16-2015, 07:36 PM
@Firecait, seriously can you give us an ETA on Timber Coupe return? This is frustrating for people who already have the mats and waiting for that car.

Mirlo
01-16-2015, 08:19 PM
* the goblin glider tooltip showed flight stats in line with other gliders, however the actual glide speed was slower than it should have been. This has been fixed and the goblin glider now flies at the same speed of other equally-statted gliders.

thank you based trion.

Infraction
01-16-2015, 08:22 PM
Larceny is dying now. With cheap points its a goner. Archeum costs are going to explode.

Archeum costs have already exploded.

Bunnyleptic
01-16-2015, 09:10 PM
Why did you had to put my most favourite mount in a ♥♥♥♥ing RNG-box?? Haven't you all disrespected us enough already?? I have been requesting this Mirage Bjorn Bear mount for months now, and some other people too, but you couldn't leave it could you?? You had to put it in a RNG-box,, because why would you care right??

I am really mad right now, I would happily bought that mount for 2 characters of mine if it was a direct buy from the cash shop. I cannot believe what direction this ♥♥♥♥ing company is heading to..

Wow, just wow. Trion can go ♥♥♥♥ themselves.

So difficult to listen to your customers and put the mount directly in the cash shop, right?? You have to milk out every cent of your customer...
Why would you listen? You simply don't care.

I guess having 1 expensive car under your ♥♥♥ is not enough, you need many more, that's the greed this company has.

Sessia
01-16-2015, 09:50 PM
Thank you XL/Trion for adding the storage chest recipes.

Larell
01-16-2015, 10:05 PM
is there a way to insta level to 50 on the PTS

Derrien
01-16-2015, 10:06 PM
Giving us the items to make the regrade scrolls for free is great but i'm not sure its really going to help people that don't have alot of gold that much.

The sucess rates on regrading last time I tried were so bad even with gems that you have to have a ton of scrolls and an even bigger ton of gold to try for any kind of decent regrade ,and just to be clear, I am calling the rank of heroic or unique to be my idea of decent because that is what is obtainable running the dungeons and crafted is suposed to be at least as good and with alot of work much better.

Now unless they are going to tweek the sucess chances of regradeing say up to the rank of at least heroic if not unique then in my openion this really isnt going to advance anyone but the people that already were capable of it anyway.

Janek
01-16-2015, 11:26 PM
Do u have in plans increase drop rate from archeum trees? (trees from mirage island)
and we must wait for patch 1.7..

BigMac
01-16-2015, 11:53 PM
is there a way to insta level to 50 on the PTS

Yes. In /say type level me up fluffy
This will NOT work in /faction

MoSa
01-16-2015, 11:55 PM
da♥♥♥♥. inaddition to add 1.5 patch, you are making silly patches for your $$$. what an disappointment

Lahan
01-17-2015, 12:18 AM
Again, healers get ♥♥♥♥ on. No Healer necklace.

Why even force Spirit on healers if you won't release spirit gear?

Siddalee
01-17-2015, 12:48 AM
Are the new RNG boxes tradeable? If not, what is even the point in releasing them anymore?

kowa
01-17-2015, 01:48 AM
great way to screw over the jester coinpurse farmers

redeven
01-17-2015, 03:30 AM
da♥♥♥♥. inaddition to add 1.5 patch, you are making silly patches for your $$$. what an disappointment

$$$? This is the first time I see they actually add something that can lower their profits. The Divine Boxes that give regrade points makes their regrade-giving RNG boxes less useful, and don't tell me the Divine boxes only give fireworks. Out of 13 boxes I've opened, I got 6 moonpoints and 1 sunpoint. Took less time than farming purses and got way more and laborfree.

I3lincIecI
01-17-2015, 03:32 AM
So basically trion did a bunch of ♥♥♥♥ing nothing and called it content. Give us 55 and the rest of 1.2 instead of this cash grab ******ry you are still doing with marketplace ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and worthless additions.

Guizmo
01-17-2015, 03:38 AM
The new area will be opened?

This update will also include a new zone with housing areas, the Library dungeon and, of course, all of the associated crafting!

Can we have a date of these objects?
Or tell us why?

Finally, the Steamfish Submarine will swim into availability. Build your own and dive into a new era of stylish underwater exploration!

Timber Coupe

Lumpygravy
01-17-2015, 04:08 AM
* Added a recipe for players to craft the Land Expansion Certificate item, which will also be available via Marketplace. These items can be crafted at any house or farm in the same way Bound Tax Certificates can be made. The recipe takes (1) Land Expansion Permit, available from General Merchants for 300 gold, and 100 Bound Tax Certificates - purchased, non-bound tax Certificates do not work in this recipe. The Land Expansion Certificate item will also be available in an upcoming Marketplace update..

What does this do? Give us the gazebo's? Anything else?

tobi1449
01-17-2015, 06:35 AM
Do you want a dead game?
Because this is how you get a dead game.
3 months for a mere content update we already had in Alpha is just too long, not to mention the big update with bug and balancing fixes that
hasn't even been announced yet.

JerryBoyle
01-17-2015, 07:21 AM
What does this do? Give us the gazebo's? Anything else?
Yes these are for the gazebo farms, that is currently their only use afaik. 24x24 is the best farm you can get since itll offer more room than the farmhouse.

kyain
01-17-2015, 07:33 AM
seriously, still no info at all on timber coupe?

Sil3x
01-17-2015, 08:20 AM
it would be really nice if the divine gift icon can be moved at will or somewhere else, left bottom is not a good place :)

Yed
01-17-2015, 09:26 AM
A series of events will be running on all servers through the end of February, aimed at increasing equipment and skill levels on the path toward the level 55 update.

Seriously Trion, I don't get you. You come with an RNG event in the hope to gear us? But why don't you just buff the stuff that is already in game to gear us? Auroria Archeum Trees, ever heard about these? They are in the game you publish, but you probably have forgot about these after Rumbling Archeum Saplings. Buff these normal trees people plant in Auroria before 1.7 (I know they will be in 1.7 but it has to be now) if you really want to do a good job, instead of coming with pathetic RNG events like these to do it. :/

itzfury
01-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Way to go making the game harder by not having this.

* The "Burrow" activated skill, gained by cooking Trimmed Meat over a campfire, can no longer be used inside dungeon instances.

Why is this a fix right now? You have more pressing issues. I do not get why you are working on taking this away when you have issues with probabally only 10 percent of all game players enjoying content in serpentis. I would wonder what your dungeon completion rate is at.

Please reverse this decision.

Elu
01-17-2015, 10:55 AM
So, I just want to talk about a few things in this update/the people calling Trion trash because it took so long to update or because they want Trion to give them more.

I'm actually going to start with the fact that they are patching the "Burrow" skill that you can gain from using Trimmed Meat on a Campfire. This skill, although awesome, is still a glitch, exploit, or something else you want to call it. It was never intended to be used for that room in Serpentis. Even without that Burrow skill, this room is still relatively easy with the CORRECT gear needed to even do the dungeon in the first place.

Next would be the new RNG Box/Mirage Bjorne. I don't know if you have noticed this, but just about all mounts with the word "Mirage" in them has gone on the cash shop. I am fine with them adding Cash Shop Mounts, they aren't BiS anyways. They are just cosmetic. Trion is still a company running a Free to Play/Pay to Win game. They have to be making money somewhere in the game to be able to pay for expenses, etc. Since the beginning of the game they have had mounts in the Cash Shop, so this shouldn't be causing such an uproar.

The next thing is about Serpentis and the Dahuta dungoen, Sea of Drowned Love. People will increasingly do these two dungeons because of a couple of reasons. 1. The teleports to said dungeons are in all MAJOR cities now. 2. Every day you can get the required activation cubes/stones to enter each dungeon EVERYDAY. 3. Serpentis still only requires Heroic GHA+ and Unique Hasla T3. Me and my team first started this dungeon in gear close to this, we even had to use honor goblets to make sure we would finish at first because of a lot of troubling mechanics that we could not get down. Now, we can run Serp in 30 minutes if no one dies and we get insanely luck on which mob rooms we get.

Some players here also have been complaining about the Divine Gifts. This is amazing. Aside from the fact that it gives items that literally everyone wants, excluding the any-post owl and the fireworks, this is an amazing thing to be adding. There will eventually be a lot more regrading going on, scrolls reducing in price, and better gear going into the game. The only downfall is that regrade charms will continue to rise, which is almost a requirement to use when regrading. I just hope that they add some easier way to get regrade charms, aside from RNG boxes.

All in all, people are saying this update will kill the game, will make the game worse, or will just piss them off more because something they wanted added wasn't added YET. Please stop blaming Trion for 80% of the screw-ups in this game because XLGames is also at fault here. They are the ones that give Trion the patches and they are the ones that OK or not OK the things Trion wants added or changed. From this too, we have a general idea when the 55 patch will be coming out. I for one, cannot wait for 55 and the things to come. When 55 comes out, maybe some people will return to try AA once again, and we want them to stay so that this amazing game does not die for some time.

Calmethar
01-17-2015, 11:24 AM
Is the mount going to be tradeable at least? :/

Arialun
01-17-2015, 11:47 AM
Is the mount going to be tradeable at least? :/

Trion seems to locking out any mount/costume/rng boxes from being trade-able after the Racing Kit fiasco.

Good move for them, but players will stuck with having to get Credits thru APEX if they don't want to spend real cash for it.

Behemothonia
01-17-2015, 03:29 PM
I am so looking forward to that :) . And it means that lvl 55 will come in early march :D I can't await it . Trion don't listen to the flamers . I am playing your games since 3 years now and I loved rift and now I love even more Arche Age . Can't wait for the patches :):cool:

WhiteRaven
01-17-2015, 06:26 PM
Adding archeum drops to the Divine gifts would also be a HUGE help. As others have said, the archeum market ought to get way out of hand, and it's ALREADY too hard to craft at the current prices.

Lowering the rumbling price considerably would also help.

Dudeh
01-17-2015, 09:40 PM
Put a god damn Fish stand on growlgate already... It's already in korean and russian servers...

Beast Salphira
01-18-2015, 12:43 AM
Daphug, still no flower shorts and 'kini.

Calmethar
01-18-2015, 03:01 AM
Trion seems to locking out any mount/costume/rng boxes from being trade-able after the Racing Kit fiasco.

Good move for them, but players will stuck with having to get Credits thru APEX if they don't want to spend real cash for it.

Yea, I don't mind whatever they do really, as long as it's possible to obtain without having to spend credits or cash yourself. If it's tradeable others will take their chances with the lottery, and those who don't want to test their luck can opt out and just spend the ingame gold on the AH instead.

That's always the way it should and has to be, imo. As with the Sloth actually. They correct one "mistake" and then they go out and make the more or less same exact one, purposely, and only days later. Beats me :/

Calmethar
01-18-2015, 04:08 AM
People getting the mount more than once from the boxes also gets somewhat screwed over (if you can call it that), as they can't sell or do anything with it, so getting it more than once means a more or less completely wasted box bought for credits :/

The items in the boxes should never be bound. There are so many good arguments as to why not, and more or less none for the opposite.

Bunnyleptic
01-18-2015, 05:07 AM
@Firecait/Scapes

Please, put Mirage Bjorn directly in Cash Shop?!

I really want this mount, I cannot afford to buy so many RNG-boxes. Please, this is the only mount left that I want, I don't want to miss out on it.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Stonelotus
01-18-2015, 08:27 AM
@Firecait/Scapes

I really want this mount, I cannot afford to buy so many RNG-boxes. Please, this is the only mount left that I want, I don't want to miss out on it.

until the next one.

Bunnyleptic
01-18-2015, 08:35 AM
until the next one.

I'm not interested in next one. I have a website that shows every mount availible in ArcheAge (Korea) and this is the only one left that I want...

Splitwig
01-18-2015, 09:53 AM
Will the level 55 update mean 1.7? If it does will be getting the witchcraft and sorcery nerfs?

Culland
01-18-2015, 10:42 AM
- 7 Library Expedition Legacies: 1 of 3 Fire Ember Necklaces - Strength, Agility, or Intelligence.

Why does this game continue to hate healers so much? Our itemization sucks and instead of it getting better you just keep spitting out crud to shaft us further. Spirit is a stat, start including it.

Infraction
01-18-2015, 06:31 PM
Why does this game continue to hate healers so much? Our itemization sucks and instead of it getting better you just keep spitting out crud to shaft us further. Spirit is a stat, start including it.

They really hate healers, your best option is crafted gear that is absurdly expensive to craft because of the lack of archeum.

Honestly they should just start asking for credit card information every time they respond here.

LiB
01-19-2015, 03:22 AM
Will the level 55 update mean 1.7? If it does will be getting the witchcraft and sorcery nerfs?

No...
As stated multiple times over the forums.
Lvl55 is 1.2.
1.7 is the new ships, archeum trees, black cauldrons etc.

Free
01-19-2015, 05:32 AM

About this ....... nobody think need "Stamina & Spirit"????

Not only in Necklaces, in rings and earrings too.

Yed
01-19-2015, 05:41 AM
Trion, what do you expect us to do with regrade scrolls if we don't have the decent gear to use them on? People will sell them, so they can buy decent gear, and the same thing will happen again, over and over. When will you learn that you need to give us more Archeum! You are bottlenecking the most important item in gearcraft! You can't gear us with regrade crystals, you can only gear us with archeum! Regrade crystals is used to upgrade your gear but it's a waste if you don't have any reasonable gear to begin with!! Do you even play this game?

This 'event' is pathetic and not well thought out, but atleast it's something...

tzq
01-19-2015, 05:58 AM
Nothing about submarines yet? :(

Kobe
01-19-2015, 07:01 AM
Why don't you add archeum to the loot tables of Divine gifts? It will help the game much more than x-points.

Bunnyleptic
01-19-2015, 07:08 AM
@Firecait/Scapes

ironicsilence
01-19-2015, 07:34 AM
Trion, what do you expect us to do with regrade scrolls if we don't have the decent gear to use them on? People will sell them, so they can buy decent gear, and the same thing will happen again, over and over. When will you learn that you need to give us more Archeum! You are bottlenecking the most important item in gearcraft! You can't gear us with regrade crystals, you can only gear us with archeum! Regrade crystals is used to upgrade your gear but it's a waste if you don't have any reasonable gear to begin with!! Do you even play this game?

This 'event' is pathetic and not well thought out, but atleast it's something...

you should try running GHA, I hear GHA drops some decent gear thats free to get

HaffaG
01-19-2015, 11:30 AM
@Firecait/Scapes

Good to see you are taking your meds again. Quite a different post then this one:

Whine Mode Activated (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?153950-Latest-Game-and-Marketplace-Update-on-PTS-1-16-15&p=1416525&viewfull=1#post1416525)

Bunnyleptic
01-19-2015, 11:39 AM
Good to see you are taking your meds again. Quite a different post then this one:

Whine Mode Activated (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?153950-Latest-Game-and-Marketplace-Update-on-PTS-1-16-15&p=1416525&viewfull=1#post1416525)

I was mad then, can happen to us all right, seek someone else to troll :/

M1666
01-19-2015, 02:11 PM
Any ETA for this patch to go live?

Infraction
01-19-2015, 02:51 PM
Any ETA for this patch to go live?

Any ETA on a response to a multitude of these posts would be nice also....

nekrosh
01-19-2015, 05:45 PM
New stuff no bug fixes gg

Ken2234
01-21-2015, 02:00 PM
Nothing is ever good enough for some people.

Keep releasing patches, soon this game will be what it was meant to be.

:cool:

Bunnyleptic
01-21-2015, 02:42 PM
@Firecait/Scapes

There are many people out there like me, do us a favor and it directly in cash shop.

Infraction
01-21-2015, 03:47 PM
Crickets from Trion, color me surprised....

Arialun
01-21-2015, 04:03 PM
@Firecait/Scapes

There are many people out there like me, do us a favor and it directly in cash shop.

Rather than having the players buys out the mount for a one-time purchase, deliberately 'persuading' the players to spend extra credits for a random-surprise-box are much, much profitable for them.

It's all about business.

Badkitten
01-21-2015, 06:23 PM
Rather than having the players buys out the mount for a one-time purchase, deliberately 'persuading' the players to spend extra credits for a random-surprise-box are much, much profitable for them.

It's all about business.

Which honestly is actually sad. Because with the player base in the condition it is in you would think they would make more money off of direct cash shop sales than their rng boxes at this point.

lowcover
01-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Would be nice if we were given credits/loyalty tokens every now and then to actually test out the new marketplace items.