PDA

View Full Version : Taxes?

talizzar
01-17-2015, 03:05 PM
Can we get the devs to seed the ah with a bunch of tax certs that are very cheap?

I just spent all my labor crafting tax certs and I don't have enough to pay them all.

Lots of houses coming down in the next couple of days on test.

redeven
01-17-2015, 03:31 PM
Why would they do that? In what way would it help testing the new features?

It's a test server, neither are you supposed to have 50 farms, nor you need them, as having illegal farms proves no risk here.

talizzar
01-18-2015, 07:45 PM
why would they not do this? Certain things need to be testing in houses and people like to come to test to test or build things that can't on live or to test setups that can't be done on live.

Having to waste time mining etc is just that a waste of time. Most test server auction houses are seeded with basic materials at next to nothing to allow people to get things done.

Instead what we have on this server is people put stuff up for stupid amounts of gold. I guess people continue to churn toons for their gold. What is that testing?

Maybe materials to build gear easier to make so it can be passed around and tested. Etc....... I could go on for hours.

Sakrateri
01-27-2015, 12:25 PM
Actually some of us come on here to get away from land hogs like yourself. You want that many then you deal with it, server is working as intended.

Saveric
01-27-2015, 02:58 PM
If you need gear to test something they will give you the level at which you are to test it.

They have stated that the PTR isn't supposed to be used as another server for you to get away from live to play the game easier. If you want to actually play the game, use Live.

SkullMonkey
01-29-2015, 06:21 PM
Can we get the devs to seed the ah with a bunch of tax certs that are very cheap?

I just spent all my labor crafting tax certs and I don't have enough to pay them all.

Lots of houses coming down in the next couple of days on test.

How can you possibly not have enough tax certs? they give you 10k labor in pots right from the get go. with 4 characters thats 40k free labor + the 5 k on the account in under 2 days. If you're starved for tax certs AFK on a dummy.