PDA

View Full Version : The New Fixes are Great. But FIX fix Archeum!!!!

Unconvincible
01-17-2015, 03:42 PM
If Archeum is use for all gear why doesn't it drop more. There's a reason why Korea and other severs do well. Labor pot are 30 gold on the general merchant no cooldown and Archeum drop a lot more. Fix those two thing and you will have your game back .. You Fixed regrade now fix Archeum and Labor pot.

Linc
01-17-2015, 04:04 PM
How are they fixing regrades? Its just a temporary giveaway, doesnt fix anything. Its so ironic that they want people to gear up better for the level 55 patch, but instead of adding more gear they just give you free dice rolls to break all your current gear.

Unconvincible
01-17-2015, 05:49 PM
I dont think DIVINE GIFTS are temporary.

youtube Jasonwivart
01-17-2015, 11:03 PM
They will be here for nearly 1 month if trion rolls this out on live in a few days, that is a very long period of time and will greatly alter the markets

Arialun
01-18-2015, 12:17 AM
How are they fixing regrades? Its just a temporary giveaway, doesnt fix anything. Its so ironic that they want people to gear up better for the level 55 patch, but instead of adding more gear they just give you free dice rolls to break all your current gear.

I also feel this 'divine gift' are only a temporary measure by Trion/XLGames (unless stated otherwise) to ease the crowd's displease on the regrading system in ArcheAge. Perhaps they will have a 'proper' fix for Archeum and Regrading issue in the upcoming 1.7 patch, whenever that will be.

Caledric
01-18-2015, 08:02 AM
I also feel this 'divine gift' are only a temporary measure by Trion/XLGames (unless stated otherwise) to ease the crowd's displease on the regrading system in ArcheAge. Perhaps they will have a 'proper' fix for Archeum and Regrading issue in the upcoming 1.7 patch, whenever that will be.

Let's worry about getting the entire 1.2 patch before we start talking about 1.7

Infraction
01-18-2015, 06:26 PM
I don't understand how spending the hours I spent grinding mobs is even remotely fun.

Im done grinding mobs for nothing and im done spending money in this cash shop. Time to just suck it up and write it off as a loss at this point and find something more entertaining to do. Its a slap in the face when they put stuff in RNG boxes because players aren't progressing to end game gear as quick as they anticipated and have the supply to crafted gear be as restricted as it is.

Someone else can support Trions lifestyle im done donating to it and getting little enjoyment out of it.

Yed
01-19-2015, 05:52 AM
Perhaps they will have a 'proper' fix for Archeum and Regrading issue in the upcoming 1.7 patch, whenever that will be.

And when do you expect this patch? I expect this patch to arrive in June/July, since lv55 is hinted to come in March . Lv55 =/= 1.7. They need to fix archeum now, not in 5 months. This event it pathetic, instead of tweaking droprates in jesters, tweaking droprates from Archeum Trees in Auroria, they come with ♥♥♥♥ like this so it looks like they hear us and want to do something about it, but really, they barely.

Also @OP, ArcheAge korea is far from doing well... Barely alive, but yeah, 1.7 is way better than 1.0 and 1.2, both these versions were devastating for the population of Korean servers and it never truly recovered, the same thing is happening to EU/NA.

Offski
01-21-2015, 08:54 PM
Seriously this one thing more than any other the game is crying out for, it affects everything in game. Tonight there were no trade ships or fishers on the water, because what is the damn point, you cannot craft due to prices, you can make gold but there is nothing to spend it on.

I cannot believe that idiots are saying gg trion because they are getting free upgrades, this patch provides literally sweet fa, no content, no resolution to problems in game and all they do is promise things are coming...

Dalriaden
01-21-2015, 10:08 PM
Everyone I know who has quit, has quit over the rng in armor/weapon crafting trying to get the set they want, or dropping heroic - arcane on a weapon and then having to spend another 900+g to get back to heroic :/.
Although I am also seeing a lot of people rolling unique/celestial buffs now as well. I like earning my gear so the free points to me while cool, is also a meh, imo if they have to hand them out in "gifts" it's an indicator of a flawed/broken system that needs tweaking.

Infraction
01-22-2015, 03:25 PM
Everyone I know who has quit, has quit over the rng in armor/weapon crafting trying to get the set they want, or dropping heroic

The RNG would be less painful if the materials were in better supply than they are. Nobody wants to spend half a week farming enough coin purses to get one item to illust(level 44 item) only to have RNG screw them over.

I guess they expect everyone to regrade their crappy GHA gear to get ready for 55 though since they didn't include anything for an increased archeum drop rate that people have been asking for since July when they shoved 1.2 down our throats.