PDA

View Full Version : [suggestion] give us the ability to turn off on use effects on items (song on winter outfits, ect.)

Rilect
01-19-2015, 07:08 PM
just as the title says i think its time that we have the ability to turn off/disable the on use effects of certain vanity items or on items that we just want for stats. i don't know about others but when i have a weapon that has the R key as a use skill weapon or a costume such as the winter festival that plays music on, it messes up my glider skills as well as certain boat skills.

i'd like to be able to disable them with out having to skin the costume on to something else or rebind keys to work around the weapon ability.

i'm posting this in the pts section of the forums because well its a suggestion that would be worked in to a patch later in the future if trion ever views this topic.

Jinsky
01-21-2015, 05:18 PM
just as the title says i think its time that we have the ability to turn off/disable the on use effects of certain vanity items or on items that we just want for stats. i don't know about others but when i have a weapon that has the R key as a use skill weapon or a costume such as the winter festival that plays music on, it messes up my glider skills as well as certain boat skills.

i'd like to be able to disable them with out having to skin the costume on to something else or rebind keys to work around the weapon ability.

i'm posting this in the pts section of the forums because well its a suggestion that would be worked in to a patch later in the future if trion ever views this topic.

^ I second this. It's not Christmas anymore.

Caveman327
12-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Bump. Still an issue 2 years later.