PDA

View Full Version : Remove the Auction house 10% fee

Denasti
01-20-2015, 02:07 PM
I understand there is a fee that costs more the longer you keep an item on the market place. Why am I paying 10% of the sale price minus this daily fee in the end. That's a lot of gold! How can you make a profit?

I agree with the 6 hour fee which is 1% but the total fee is crap. I pay for patron status to use the Auction house. Remove this fee and charge non patrons this fee to use the house. Then there will be a much more diverse auction house.

Rahvin
01-20-2015, 02:13 PM
Lrn2AH noob :p

youtube Jasonwivart
01-20-2015, 04:00 PM
You get the listing fee back if you item sells. The ah fees needs to be there and it actually needs to be higher to drain money out of the system. You know you could also use the trade channels to sell goods and interact with other players to sell your goods.

Retorz
01-20-2015, 04:22 PM
Ah is fine. This game need more gold sink, not less.

Zengiar
01-20-2015, 04:31 PM
You know you could also use the trade channels to sell goods and interact with other players to sell your goods.

With the constant reports of trade hacking personally it is not worth it for me to take the risk doing this so I'll just eat the 10% fee instead.

Claik
01-20-2015, 04:34 PM
Ah is fine. This game need more gold sink, not less.

Do you even regrade?

Retorz
01-20-2015, 04:40 PM
Do you even regrade?

Yes I do. And regrade is a labor sink too, not just a gold sink, so it is removing gold from the economy, decreasing prices and increasing labor cost (and prices) at the same time.