PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.18

Scapes
01-21-2015, 06:06 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/10/AA_ENV_Crafting_02_952x414.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/1/21/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-18/)

Adventurers,

ArcheAge is updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.18 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?)! The patch notes can be found below.

IN-GAME EVENTS
A series of events will be running on all servers through the end of February, aimed at increasing equipment and skill levels on the path toward the level 55 update. Here's the rundown:

PARTY TIME - Sea of Drowned Love and Serpentis
* New portals directly to Serpentis and Sea of Drowned Love (10-player version) now appear in Caernord, Marianople, and Growlgate Isle.
* New quests at the portals provide 3 entry tokens to each dungeon every day.
* Additional quests at the portals reward completion of various dungeon objectives with Lunadrops, Lunafrosts, and packages of 10-day duration temporary jewelry items in your choice of stat.

ARCHEMASTERY
* New quests are available from the Temple Priestesses at Glorious Nui statues, offering rewards for achieving level 50 in multiple skill trees.
* For each skill tree that reaches level 50, you will receive a Library Expedition Legacy item. Collect enough of these items and turn them in for the following stacking rewards:
- 5 Library Expedition Legacies: 80 Dragon Bone Chips
- 7 Library Expedition Legacies: 1 of 3 Fire Ember Necklaces - Strength, Agility, or Intelligence.
- 10 Library Expedition Legacies: 100 Dragon Bone Chips
* Library Expedition Legacies are granted retroactively by Temple Priestesses; if you already have multiple or all trees at level 50, you will be granted quest completion for each of the skill quests you have leveled when speaking with the Temple Priestess.
* Library Expedition Legacies are only removed from your inventory at the point you turn in the 10 Legacy quest. Completing the 5 and 7 quests will leave these items in your inventory for the next stage up.
* Dragon Bone Chips are items used in crafting Red Dragon accessories at the Dragonslayer's Workbench in Wyrmkin Camp, Karkasse Ridgelands.

DIVINE GIFTS
* Every 30 minutes, an icon in the bottom left corner will light up to offer you a Divine Gift package. You can collect a maximum of 10 Divine Gifts per day.
* Divine Gifts can be opened to receive Sun/Moon/Starpoints, Lucky Sun/Moon/Star Points, bound food, potions, Lunarites, Hereafter Stones, fireworks, or Any-Post Owls.
* Divine Gifts are untradeable.

CRAFTING
* Added recipes to Handicrafts for the Spacious Storage Chest (50 slot), Illustrious Storage Chest (80 slot), and the new Golden Teardrop Storage Chest (100 slot). The recipes are available on Regal Handicraft Desks. These are the same items as can be purchased through the Marketplace, and are interchangeable in the crafting recipes. The Golden Teardrop Storage Chest will also be available in an upcoming Marketplace update.
* The Illustrious Storage Chest recipe now only appears on the Regal Handicraft Desk.
* Added a recipe for players to craft the Land Expansion Certificate item, which will also be available via Marketplace. These items can be crafted at any house or farm in the same way Bound Tax Certificates can be made. The recipe takes (1) Land Expansion Permit, available from General Merchants for 300 gold, and 100 Bound Tax Certificates - purchased, non-bound tax Certificates do not work in this recipe. The Land Expansion Certificate item will also be available in an upcoming Marketplace update.

GENERAL
* The drop rate of the Fuschiafin dolphin mount from Dahuta in the Sea of Drowned Love has been increased.
* Sport Fishing: Fixed a bug where your target would not auto-change to your fish if you had selected another target prior to hooking it.
* The "Burrow" activated skill, gained by cooking Trimmed Meat over a campfire, can no longer be used inside dungeon instances.
* The Goblin Glider tooltip showed flight stats in line with other gliders, however the actual glide speed was slower than it should have been. This has been fixed and the Goblin Glider now flies at the same speed of other equally-statted gliders.
* Adjusted animation of Feathered Dragon Glider to make it smoother.
* Fixed a case where the speed of a destroyed rowboat could be incorrectly displayed.
* The Pet Healing Potion available on the Marketplace can no longer be consumed on dead pets without having an effect. It's now blocked with an appropriate error message.
* The Report Spam cooldown has been reduced to 1 second.
* The next iteration of ArcheAge's learning spam filter is now in place. Please help train it by reporting spammers using the Report Spam tool.

LOCALIZATION
* Fixed a text error where the error for being unable to use skills near a Nui stone was displayed incorrectly.
* Swapped the Korean string on the Dim Daybreak item for an English/French/German one.

This update will be available for download via Glyph during announced EU and NA game update server downtime windows. Please visit our Server Status forum (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?62-Server-Status) for details.

Looking to try out the new content early? The Public Test Server has been updated with this latest patch and is available now (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/12/12/announcing-the-archeage-public-test-server).

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/1/21/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-18/)

korpz
01-21-2015, 06:12 PM
"*The next iteration of ArcheAge's learning spam filter is now in place. Please help train it by reporting spammers using the Report Spam tool."
Wooooo!

thorthegr8
01-21-2015, 06:32 PM
what probably everyone is wanting to know. When is the Timber Coupe going to be Released!?

Raviwra
01-21-2015, 06:44 PM
Woot!
Thanks Scapes :)

Jinsky
01-21-2015, 07:05 PM
what probably everyone is wanting to know. When is the Timber Coupe going to be Released!?

^ Would really like to know as well.

Here's an idea though.
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?155490-Trion-Loaner-cars-available-while-Timber-Coupe-is-in-shop-for-quot-repairs-quot

Rickthorian
01-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Yay, awesome

Gotchaz
01-21-2015, 08:38 PM
How does the land expansion work? Also you should make the block list account wide so we don't have to block the same spammers every time ;)

Nirvii
01-21-2015, 10:21 PM
So when will we actually get lv55 or library dun or obsidian weps???? March? T.T
What about Siege balance and ♥♥♥♥ related to that? Any input?

Niroxen
01-22-2015, 12:11 AM
some info on siege stuff would be nice

AeonAuron
01-22-2015, 01:45 AM
Uhh... How about Sieges?
The end-game PvP activity which all big guilds should look forward but none of them is actually giving a sh*t.

Slackjaw
01-22-2015, 02:20 AM
Another worthless patch that in some way will make the game worse. I have zero faith in this company anymore.. anyone who does is just a fool simple as that. Flame on nubtards

Slackjaw
01-22-2015, 02:24 AM
^ Would really like to know as well.

Here's an idea though.
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?155490-Trion-Loaner-cars-available-while-Timber-Coupe-is-in-shop-for-quot-repairs-quot
The timber coupe was there for those who put effort into getting vocation badges... They don't want people to get anything valuable through hard work only $. Don't expect it back . They will disappoint you however they decide to do so.. stop being optimistic its wasted optimism tbh..

Crasher
01-22-2015, 02:45 AM
So let me get this straight ... now that moonpoints/sunpoints that was making coinpurses be an alternative to farm will go down in price... so less ppl farming coinpurses so less archeum in the market so more expensive archeum and more expensive crafted gear.....

Ok gg thanks

Nemorov
01-22-2015, 02:49 AM
What about Library Dungeon?

Gigii
01-22-2015, 02:50 AM
Any news when the dev's will remember healers in this game?

Ubar
01-22-2015, 03:16 AM
I was hoping to get an increase in moonlight/sunlight shards , crafting lies doormat atm :/

junweizhu
01-22-2015, 04:23 AM
Another worthless patch that in some way will make the game worse. I have zero faith in this company anymore.. anyone who does is just a fool simple as that. Flame on nubtards

What were you expecting though? In terms of patch content I mean.

Badhavox
01-22-2015, 06:40 AM

Plate wearers also! spent a lot of time ,$ and effort on my plate set now with v1.7 coming it seems there is only one class, a mage. even cloth has some physical def on it, plate has ZERO magic def!!! I'll likely be packing it in soon do to this but would love to know why they won't address this! Scrapes????? got an answer? a fix? a date? And I don't wanna hear "we're looking into it"
Anyway I guess I'll try to enjoy the time left before my gear become totally useless.

Captcrunch
01-22-2015, 09:18 AM
why no timbre car i have the reciepe and i cant craft if you have the reciepe you should be able to craft it

Grakru21
01-22-2015, 09:23 AM
Does this come out today on Live?

Captcrunch
01-22-2015, 09:30 AM
i had more fun in alpha honestly i started this game saved up my vocation badges bought the timbre car rec and you wont let me craft it can you please fix that not a flame a request i dont want to wait any longer if you own rec you should be able to craft if you dont offer for sale any more thats your choice why punish those that have it and worked for it

internaut
01-22-2015, 09:30 AM
Is it down already, because NA just bombs out for me, Public and EU works ok.

EDIt: OK sorry it is down

Grakru21
01-22-2015, 09:32 AM
Does this come out today on Live?

Boxes come out today?

talizzar
01-22-2015, 09:44 AM
Looks like they might have changed the Gazebo plan to one Land cert and 100 bound tax certs. That is helpful.

Lvl 55 the Library and Diamond shores comes after February. Read the dev posts and you too can learn.

Timber Coupe was removed because it could jump the walls of the castles and other issues.

Aptitude
01-22-2015, 09:48 AM
Is crafted gear still the best gear in game?

Captcrunch
01-22-2015, 09:53 AM
so timber coupe will not be back and if so can i trade this rec for another car or what do i do with it?

Captcrunch
01-22-2015, 10:01 AM
so change the stats of timber coupe that of standard car tell you figure it out give people choice to craft tell then

talizzar
01-22-2015, 10:03 AM
The Timber Coupe is being normalized. XL/Trion why is this taking so long?

Gomer
01-22-2015, 10:20 AM
"*The next iteration of ArcheAge's learning spam filter is now in place. Please help train it by reporting spammers using the Report Spam tool."
Wooooo!

The promotion will never end.

Gomer
01-22-2015, 10:21 AM
How does the land expansion work? Also you should make the block list account wide so we don't have to block the same spammers every time ;)

Or just have people who delete the accounts when they post in faction/nationchat

Gomer
01-22-2015, 10:29 AM
are the RNG gift boxes permanent or temporary?

Careby
01-22-2015, 10:29 AM
Looks like they might have changed the Gazebo plan to one Land cert and 100 bound tax certs. That is helpful.
Please cite your source?

Carlton
01-22-2015, 10:36 AM
Wooooo!

The promotion will never end.

You will never forget.

M1666
01-22-2015, 10:51 AM
When the Marketplace will be updated?

VortexG
01-22-2015, 10:54 AM
:/ so the dragon bones are useless for now? coz im in karkasse and i dont see any workbech ;/

Voluntaris
01-22-2015, 10:55 AM
Please cite your source?

The actual patch notes found within this forum:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?155544-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-4.18-Patch-Notes

Voluntaris
01-22-2015, 10:57 AM
:/ so the dragon bones are useless for now? coz im in karkasse and i dont see any workbech ;/

Workbench was there yesterday. I'm at work right now so I can't check now that the patch has gone through.

VortexG
01-22-2015, 10:58 AM
Workbench was there yesterday. I'm at work right now so I can't check now that the patch has gone through.

yes srry nvm im here now :)

Careby
01-22-2015, 12:01 PM
The actual patch notes found within this forum:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?155544-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-4.18-Patch-Notes

No change to the Gazebo recipe was mentioned in the notes, nor found in the game, now that the servers are back up. It takes 3 Land Expansion Certificates to craft a Gazebo Farm design.

Scapes
01-22-2015, 12:32 PM
When the Marketplace will be updated?

The Marketplace will be updated Friday.

Dalvarion
01-22-2015, 12:36 PM
I like the changes, but may i suggest you lower the time for escape when a player gets stuck, and the 30min wait to use it again is kinda crazy, I had one time i fell threw the world, did escape (90sec wait time crazy) it was near a nui priestess and you got it, dropped me down in the world again. called it a night at that point.

ManMeetDog1
01-22-2015, 01:11 PM
The Marketplace will be updated Friday.

What marketplace update?

Voluntaris
01-22-2015, 01:11 PM
What marketplace update?

The one scheduled for tomorrow? (1/23/2015 - per Scapes - see Dev Thread)

Th3W0lf
01-22-2015, 01:38 PM
Ty scapes!

youoldduffer
01-25-2015, 11:58 PM

Agreed I'd like to know this as well.

Drgreen89
01-29-2015, 06:16 AM
what about people unable to get vrafted gear using hasla t3 and gah gear... some are unable to afford costs as high on my server as 100k a dephinite item and a risk of being destroyed on upg,

is there a system in place to help us liek new dungeon items that we wil be able to run, cause i can say i wil never ever own an obsidion or a dephinite bow but i stil pay patron and play i love the game and i love the pvp but if not the games gona be ♥♥♥ked to me, im alredy getting 2 hit by some elite cashcrafters and unable to damage some players

so is it going to turn totaly unbalanced for those who dont pay for items?

PaidPanda
01-29-2015, 08:32 AM
what about people unable to get vrafted gear using hasla t3 and gah gear... some are unable to afford costs as high on my server as 100k a dephinite item and a risk of being destroyed on upg,

is there a system in place to help us liek new dungeon items that we wil be able to run, cause i can say i wil never ever own an obsidion or a dephinite bow but i stil pay patron and play i love the game and i love the pvp but if not the games gona be ♥♥♥ked to me, im alredy getting 2 hit by some elite cashcrafters and unable to damage some players

so is it going to turn totaly unbalanced for those who dont pay for items?

It was very difficult to read, but I think you are missing the point of progression. There are plenty of individuals out there who can not purchase a delphinad weapon, so you can try your luck at crafting them. Second if you have a tier 3 Hasla and full GHA gear, you can always jump into a group doing Serpentis. Serpentis is the next level in progression, you get better armor and some better weapons as well. Not everybody is a 'cashcrafter'.

Drgreen89
01-29-2015, 12:02 PM
thanks and sorry,
yeah crafting also costs somuch gold its unbelieveable,
im sure most of you are on populated servers,
i am on a low server where no 1 has even killed some end world bosses and GHA is a hard dungeon to get into due to most not being able to do it,

so getting a guild that can help is hard, getting enough money and items to craft is hard, and the chance for a fail is unbelieveable,

i am considered not poor not rich, on the game i have more than most, but not as much as some, and i fidn it hard nevermind people below me,

progression yes but when price on a Divine Epherium Gale Bow costs a minimum of 12,000 gold, the chance of crafting with that its stupid, and i mean damnly stupid, so we arent having not chance to better this being the best bow on our server atm no 1 has any higher gear the people getting this are known for buying store creds also which is where i get this mainc hat on our faction is about this flaming it ,

but stil, serp i shal go to, and do when i fidn a team,

i was just asking if we was goign to have a better quest line gear to match crafts new up, for those finding it hard, eg atm we use gha and hasla bow , are we able to obtain a new bow and betetr gear than gha without the need to craft obseen amounts of cash thats taking months to grind 1 bow out??

damn using my mercant ♥♥♥♥ at 18gold a pack it takes forever to get 12,000 risking the sea
its impossible,

so im just askign if we are able to follow the game or if we are stuck doign what wer doign now beign ''left behind '' slowly gaining nothing and failing at pvp,

i can see more users dropping off if not due to failing at the game and being slaughtered not everyone has 24 hours aday some work soem have familys, and im not being a dick i am sharing views of the guild faction and others i talk with, were all worried and a few have left, it sucks, cause im doing ok ish atm, and if more leave its gona get harder n prices wil rise again

guelle2410
01-29-2015, 12:43 PM
thanks and sorry,
i am on a low server where no 1 has even killed some end world bosses and GHA is a hard dungeon to get into due to most not being able to do it,

so getting a guild that can help is hard, getting enough money and items to craft is hard, and the chance for a fail is unbelieveable,

i am considered not poor not rich, on the game i have more than most, but not as much as some, and i fidn it hard nevermind people below me,

progression yes but when price on a Divine Epherium Gale Bow costs a minimum of 12,000 gold, the chance of crafting with that its stupid, and i mean damnly stupid, so we arent having not chance to better this being the best bow on our server atm no 1 has any higher gear the people getting this are known for buying store creds also which is where i get this mainc hat on our faction is about this flaming it ,

i was just asking if we was goign to have a better quest line gear to match crafts new up, for those finding it hard, eg atm we use gha and hasla bow , are we able to obtain a new bow and betetr gear than gha without the need to craft obseen amounts of cash thats taking months to grind 1 bow out??

damn using my mercant ♥♥♥♥ at 18gold a pack it takes forever to get 12,000 risking the sea
its impossible,

so im just askign if we are able to follow the game or if we are stuck doign what wer doign now beign ''left behind '' slowly gaining nothing and failing at pvp,

i can see more users dropping off if not due to failing at the game and being slaughtered not everyone has 24 hours aday some work soem have familys, and im not being a dick i am sharing views of the guild faction and others i talk with, were all worried and a few have left, it sucks, cause im doing ok ish atm, and if more leave its gona get harder n prices wil rise again

Damn! For real? Not even glitching? What server are you on?

Drgreen89
01-30-2015, 01:24 AM
we glitch gha with the stealth dropback on the door thats all u mean there is more?

damn man my server pop is so low u can go to sandeep or hyclona and see not even a green questing,
at war u never see a red rarely most the time we just walk thru n kill the atricfact without even coming to a battle it is low, only place we pvp really is hasla,

most guilds and pvp we have are green vs green. red pvp hasla and towns of war damn 1raid vs 1 raid somtimes 2 raids damn small wars

go to GHA and 3 people standing there calling a group for 30 mins, i ahve 2 players, now for the next hour we call a healer!

low server, but alot left when we had 4day realm down, ive alredy put somuch time into this server its not worth restarting a new server we can just hope for a server merge to add more players,

btw added point i can walk into any area of farming and get a farm nexto or near any auction house or craft bench easy as pie, no need to buy land here its everywhere
ppl trading accounts into apex to join other servers pfft i dont wana loose half my assets

seriously ANYONE wana join a low server come help us out xD come to NUI EU and farm and if u wana liquidate apex is 800-1000 TS tree is 650-900
and a TS log is 180-250

ive been on other servers n seen somuch cheaper and more expensive ofc RNG but this is our prices

JADUS
01-30-2015, 01:55 AM
thanks and sorry,

its impossible,

and this is why you dont play on abandoned servers

Sacri
01-30-2015, 08:04 AM
when does the divine gift event end? with 55 patch?

Drgreen89
02-02-2015, 01:31 AM
dude the server wasnt abandoned when we started it was a NEW SERVER and it had ques on high in the begining main reason i paied patron

so its not my fault and now ive progressed alot

Drgreen89
02-02-2015, 01:32 AM
show me the server population charts where ppl look to see then?? coz i cant find any anywhere so u dont know til u play