PDA

View Full Version : Introducing our new ArcheAge Team Member - Khrolan

FireCait
01-21-2015, 03:34 PM
Hi all!

Welcome to a new year and a fun piece of news!

I’m really thrilled to be able to introduce the newest member of the ArcheAge team here! He’s a long time ArcheAge player and a big time gamer. We’re all excited about working with him, and he’s excited about being here!

Here’s a short introduction from him. You can look forward to a lot more to come from Merv!

Citizens of Erenor, well met!

My name is Merv Lee Kwai, also known as "Khrolan", and I've recently had the honor of joining the ArcheAge team as a Producer. Alongside a decade of working in the games industry in a variety of roles, I'm also a lifelong MMO player, most recently of ArcheAge since early Alpha last year.

My personal enjoyment of the type of play ArcheAge provides, coupled with the player community built through it, has me greatly excited to join the team and bring my experience to the future of the game. I'm looking forward to working with you to accomplish great things for ArcheAge in 2015 and beyond.

Cheers to a bright future,

- Merv.

Rahvin
01-22-2015, 04:09 PM
First just 'cause

Shootersa
01-22-2015, 04:13 PM
Ah so finally someone who played and knows the game....

Elisaday
01-22-2015, 04:16 PM
Good luck. You're gonna need it.

Arialun
01-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Another Producer?

Hopefully this means good changes will happen for the game. Maybe listening to the community (no, not the toxic one) for real, this time?

John Small
01-22-2015, 04:23 PM
So you brought another one of your friends from SOE into the fold? From Dragon prophet no less... How is this going to effect the roll out of planned content? What exactly is his role going to be? What was the current 'team' lacking that makes this man so important? Are you being shifted to another project? Why didn't he post his message himself? Most importantly, where is the producer letter scapes stated was due to be out last week? Did this man's hiring cause it to be delayed? If so, will him getting 'use' to his new position be used as an explanation as to why content may be delayed further even though you've had over a year to get it 'done'?

Arialun
01-22-2015, 04:27 PM
So you brought another one of your friends from SOE into the fold? From Dragon prophet no less... How is this going to effect the roll out of planned content? What exactly is his role going to be? What was the current 'team' lacking that makes this man so important? Are you being shifted to another project? Why didn't he post his message himself? Most importantly, where is the producer letter scapes stated was due to be out last week? Did this man's hiring cause it to be delayed? If so, will him getting 'use' to his new position be used as an explanation as to why content may be delayed further even though you've had over a year to get it 'done'?

He did, in his own thread here:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?155916-Producer-s-Letter-New-Year-New-Updates!

John Small
01-22-2015, 04:34 PM
He did, in his own thread here:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?155916-Producer-s-Letter-New-Year-New-Updates!
>posted yesterday
>first reply is after I made my post

cute.

Bastard
01-23-2015, 04:39 AM
Every time trino lies I put a quarter in the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ jar

Brutus Outcry
01-23-2015, 05:29 AM
Good game brother,

Haha is it wierd to read a forum post and realize your reading it in the voice of somebody you know Nad put 2 and 2 together ○_○

Brutus Outcry
01-23-2015, 05:30 AM
Merv will be a invaluable gem to the dev team guys this is amazing news

Rubius
01-24-2015, 08:00 AM
Congrats and welcome Khrolan!

Thanks for fighting the good fight to keep the improvements coming. :)

Zelda
01-24-2015, 09:27 AM
Ive been meaning to ask..
When will you guys do something on land grabbers?
on naima for example, 2 players (low levles) own like 20 plots each
kinda frustrating trying to get land and losing it to a bot.

mossside
01-26-2015, 04:15 AM
Welcome, Khrolan :)

devilmaan
01-29-2015, 09:18 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/20/article-2296269-18CD78A8000005DC-55_634x396.jpg
two enthusiastic thumbs up.

Skulldoll
02-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Other Team?