PDA

View Full Version : Optimal Gazebo Farm Placement

Mol
01-23-2015, 04:57 AM
I didn't find a thread on this, so I mapped out optimal Gazebo Farm placement myself.

There are a few weird spots, but I was able to fit 22 pines (6x6) and 4 aspens (4.5x4.5). It might be possible to shift some of the top row's pines to fit a 5th aspen. Has anyone found a layout that's more efficient?

Sorry for the crude MSPaintsmanship.

http://i.imgur.com/bNYeFNm.png

Crasher
01-23-2015, 06:37 AM
do larders now

AeonAuron
01-23-2015, 06:43 AM
Pine trees please kk thx.

Kloee
01-23-2015, 08:07 AM
Damn geometry...

Bobitoz
01-23-2015, 08:11 AM
Larders or it didn't happen

Cracker
01-23-2015, 08:19 AM
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr11/DennisMcDaniel/larder_zpsf5a737cd.jpg

Bobitoz
01-23-2015, 08:27 AM
Thanks!

Illllllllll

bobwinner
01-24-2015, 10:09 AM
Pines :

http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/38423/88757b384224387.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/88757b384224387)

Sucuri
01-24-2015, 10:13 AM
Pushing this info to page 1, so it is easier to find..... Gazebo Farms are the same size as a Farmhouse (slightly smaller even, but not by much). You CAN put 2 storage chests, regal workstations, owl mailbox and a bed on the platform in the middle. You can also get 400 or so seeds into this thing, that layout is up to you :p

Here is a list of the [Materials] (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_BwBziPjNfv9WRZSx-3jNWUGemsrUD00r6DNqhFc7hk/edit#gid=0) you need to make a Gazebo Farm of your very own!

A few helpful layouts for your new gazebo!

http://i.imgur.com/lmYOGiz.jpg

Your best bet is to do the outside first, 4 on the bottom, side, top, other side, then work in the middle. Hard to mess it up that way...
Extra room around for seeds, maybe smallish trees like grapes / bay. Wasn't able to get in any medium trees in between.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This layout works for any medium tree such as Cedar, Aspen, etc, etc, or larger livestock like Buffalo / Yatas.

You need to butt these in tight, they have little to no wiggle room around the platform in the middle. As you can see on the end, one has to be slightly off, but if you do it right, you can get all 42 in. The left side middle range has a lot larger of a gap then the right side as well. That might of just been my bad though lol

http://i.imgur.com/pKMjd79.jpg

scallonisi
01-24-2015, 10:17 AM
Can you place storage chests, or beds on the middle thing btw?

2 chests, and any bed you can fit. 150 items max, can't place "special decor" (+prof items).
It's more or less like a Private Workbench in that sense (in terms of what you can place on it), and has the same size as one (8x8).

Chari
01-24-2015, 10:33 AM
your wasting that space on a few pines and aspens?

lol some people just dont know how to play this game.

alibaba
01-24-2015, 11:04 AM
what would u place then?

Sucuri
01-24-2015, 11:08 AM
2 chests, and any bed you can fit. 150 items max, can't place "special decor" (+prof items).
It's more or less like a Private Workbench in that sense (in terms of what you can place on it), and has the same size as one (8x8).

Good to know, thanks, looks like I will be destroying my farmhouses after all.

Yea man, the high chance to get a thunderstruck, that goes for 500-700g is just stupid man! :rolleyes:

Chari
01-24-2015, 11:13 AM
Yea man, the high chance to get a thunderstruck, that goes for 500-700g is just stupid man! :rolleyes:

is this sarcasm? if it is, its not very clever. because i cant tell if you agree or not. high chance? huh?

SilentSagas
01-24-2015, 12:42 PM
He is serious.

Everyone knows larders give most. Logging has high growth times and minimal game time to do. I plant pines. Why? Because I would rather spend 10 minutes chopping and planting trees than hours upon hours running packs.

Sucuri
01-24-2015, 12:54 PM
He is serious.

Everyone knows larders give most. Logging has high growth times and minimal game time to do. I plant pines. Why? Because I would rather spend 10 minutes chopping and planting trees than hours upon hours running packs.

^.... I am also a cheaper ♥♥♥, I have guildies chop my non TS Pines lol. I can spend my labor on way better things, and still make a nice profit. Depending on how much logs or lumber go for, I might chop a few myself.

Lumpywaffle
01-24-2015, 03:42 PM
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr11/DennisMcDaniel/larder_zpsf5a737cd.jpg

This is amazing.

I have no idea how you're searching for these, I've spent all day trying to find something along these lines.

Is there any other configurations out there?

Sucuri
01-24-2015, 03:54 PM
This is amazing.

I have no idea how you're searching for these, I've spent all day trying to find something along these lines.

Is there any other configurations out there?

No idea, about to plant a ton of seeds on the second one I put down though lol

Kloee
01-24-2015, 04:23 PM
^.... I am also a cheaper ♥♥♥, I have guildies chop my non TS Pines lol. I can spend my labor on way better things, and still make a nice profit. Depending on how much logs or lumber go for, I might chop a few myself.

I find myself growing things that fit my schedule. I don't like running packs even tho there is more money in them. I look at the next time I'm gonna log in and plant trees (that can get thinderstruck) that fit the timeframe.

It's been very profitable for 1-2 rounds of 10 minutes of logging a day.

Sucuri
01-24-2015, 05:21 PM
Just planted seeds on one, didn't end well with the weirdness in the middle. 400 seeds give or take though.

Arghi0
01-24-2015, 11:49 PM
Good god, 400 seeds must've taken you a while. Longer than I'm willing to spend seeding one farm!

Ami
01-25-2015, 06:32 PM
Got my larders up ^^

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/allikoH/ScreenShot0001_zps57cd19f2.jpg

MCBOB
01-25-2015, 10:09 PM
I put down 24 pines on my gazebo's. I prefer more pines over more aspens or cedars.

Darkmask
01-26-2015, 01:23 AM
I put down 24 pines on my gazebo's. I prefer more pines over more aspens or cedars.
SHow me how you put 24pines.. Thanks in advance..

Traciatim
01-26-2015, 06:37 AM
I just ended up with 40 aspens on mine cause I wanted to grab another bee hive and don't want to pay for the hardwood... but RNG seem to hate me in that regard. I'm sure there is a more efficient way to get the aspens on there and have a few more, but 40 is double a regular farm so I'm pretty happy with that. Eventually I'll probably end up with just 14 larders going since I have two accounts with haulers so it will make it nice and easy as each larder completion is one run with the two haulers.

No matter how you look at it though, unless you are going to be playing for a long long long time the gazebo just isn't worth the cost.

MCBOB
01-26-2015, 06:48 AM
i dont have time to make something up in paint. I have tried to take a screenshot but the farms are so big they wont show all the circles of each pine tree. I have taken two screen shots to give you an idea. Basically, plant a pine in the corner. Then plant 15 pines on the outer perimeter of the farm. (Dont put the 16th pine in as it will close the final gap, but you will end up with less tress.) Then go back to the first pint you planted and fill in all the little indentations from your first row. The literally just smash as many trees as you can into the inner ring of the farm. If you have a character on kyrios west I would be more than happy to show you the farm. On my first gazebo i got 24 pines, second one got 23 pines, and on my 3rd gazebo i got 22 pines and a couple cedars. I will be going back to my original layout on my next rotation.

http://i.imgur.com/PM9ZzWn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/s14IL3R.jpg

Cracker
01-26-2015, 06:49 AM
40 is not bad, you only missed one. Should be able to get down 17 larders if you go with that. Personally I went 2 dairy pens/9 lemon trees and 10 larders.

Sucuri
01-26-2015, 07:20 AM
Ran across this one online, for medium trees such as cedar, aspen, should also work for yata, and buffalo. Not sure if it is the best use of all the space to try and get those sizes in though...

http://upload.inven.co.kr/upload/2014/06/04/bbs/i0503683949.jpg

Mol
01-26-2015, 10:12 AM

I'm part of a small guild with lots of land. We do larders, too, but rarely have the time to do enough merchant runs to keep up. So rather than just waste the space or store yet more packs that will need to be picked up and down every week, we also plant trees, bundles, and animals. It may not be optimal in a gold-making sense, but that's fine with us.

Hydrophis
01-26-2015, 12:10 PM
Optimal placement? I just like to make it look purdy.

http://i.imgur.com/6cWqkU4.jpg

Amused Observer
01-26-2015, 01:46 PM

Considering that a thatched (with the same 24x24 dimension) can fit 15 pines and 1 bamboo, I think TS farmers should definitely convert their thatches to gazebos if they can.

MCBOB
01-26-2015, 01:55 PM
Considering that a thatched (with the same 24x24 dimension) can fit 15 pines and 1 bamboo, I think TS farmers should definitely convert their thatches to gazebos if they can.

I have 3 gazebo's now and still have about (13) 16x16's left. I was going to keep the 16's cause i thought taking two down to make 1 gazebo would lose me planting space. As it turns out i still get 24 trees in total, and all of them are pines instead of pines/cedar. The only reason i put down the 3 gazebo's originally is because my land layout allowed me to swap one 16 for one gazebo.

Also, keep in mind the gazebo allows you to put 150 decor items on it. I was able to tear down a house, put down another 16x16 farm, and put all my bed, piano, workstation, storage chests, and a bunch of other crap on the gazebo. I honestly dont have a need for a house anymore.

Sucuri
01-26-2015, 08:56 PM

Your best bet is to do the outside first, 4 on the bottom, side, top, other side, then work in the middle. Hard to mess it up that way...
Extra room around for seeds, maybe smallish trees like grapes / bay. Wasn't able to get in any medium trees in between.

2 more land expansion certs, and I will be playing with medium trees next!

Darkmask
01-26-2015, 09:05 PM
I have 3 gazebo's now and still have about (13) 16x16's left. I was going to keep the 16's cause i thought taking two down to make 1 gazebo would lose me planting space. As it turns out i still get 24 trees in total, and all of them are pines instead of pines/cedar. The only reason i put down the 3 gazebo's originally is because my land layout allowed me to swap one 16 for one gazebo.

Also, keep in mind the gazebo allows you to put 150 decor items on it. I was able to tear down a house, put down another 16x16 farm, and put all my bed, piano, workstation, storage chests, and a bunch of other crap on the gazebo. I honestly dont have a need for a house anymore.

I can't put my labor point bed on my gazebo farm.

Sucuri
01-26-2015, 09:05 PM

Keep shimmying it around, you can get every bed onto the platform. You may need to rotate it, or change the direction you are facing.

Darkmask
01-26-2015, 09:18 PM
i dont think you can place Sovereign's Lavish Gilt Bed? "Placed in completed house"

MCBOB
01-26-2015, 10:12 PM

I have the coffin bed which is pretty small.

Sucuri
01-27-2015, 08:04 AM
i dont think you can place Sovereign's Lavish Gilt Bed? "Placed in completed house"

This is the bed I put on mine, like I said, you have to shimmy it around, but the beds will work on the gazebo platform.

Sucuri
01-27-2015, 07:59 PM
Ran across this one online, for medium trees such as cedar, aspen, should also work for yata, and buffalo. Not sure if it is the best use of all the space to try and get those sizes in though...

http://upload.inven.co.kr/upload/2014/06/04/bbs/i0503683949.jpg

Has anyone actually filled in a gazebo with 42 medium trees? (cedar / aspen) or livestock? (yata, buffalo)... I tried this layout, and was only able to get in 6 across the outsides... I was only able to get 40 in the end :(

I also find it odd that when I placed the gazebo design over my farmhouse, the outline was smaller O.o

Traciatim
01-28-2015, 04:53 PM
Has anyone actually filled in a gazebo with 42 medium trees? (cedar / aspen) or livestock? (yata, buffalo)... I tried this layout, and was only able to get in 6 across the outsides... I was only able to get 40 in the end :(

I also find it odd that when I placed the gazebo design over my farmhouse, the outline was smaller O.o

Yes, I came back today to post a screenshot of a layout I discovered today to get 42 trees and it turns out it was pretty much the exact same as the one posted above. I put 42 cedars on mine this time.

Edit: Actually, I think mine is a little bit different:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8382&d=1422491043

I start by making 6 across one side. The 7th will be slightly away from the side you are placing. I then go back and place a second row on that same side in the V's of the overlapping circles (As you can see in 7 and 13 in the image)

Then I move to the other side and place the same pattern going the opposite direction (how 36 and 30 match 7 and 13)

Then I place 6 on each of the leftover sides starting with 2 inthe V shapes on the end that doesn't curl in. the next 4 just go right up against the edge as close to these first 2 but not doing the V shape overlap just against the edge of the land border.

That should leave just enough space to get 4 in each corner by the gazebo.

I probably should have numbered them how I place them... but oh well... hindsight.

Sucuri
01-28-2015, 05:58 PM
Thanks for that post Traciatim :D Now I can plop yata down on my solis gazebo and not worry about screwing up! I had a hard time getting 7 in a row for some reason, might have to go back and shimmy them in closer I guess...

Anianna
01-29-2015, 11:16 AM

I like it.

Leadbottom
01-29-2015, 11:41 AM

I have 6 16x16's and a Thatched to put my crap in. I have the room to replace 2 of the 16's with a gazebo. Should I do it? If anything it saves some taxes but do I lose space?

tomofil
01-29-2015, 11:47 AM
i had same amount of farms and switched to two gazebos, do it m8,you'll get rid of he taxes. And u dont need a thatched since u can pu a bed on gazebos

Sucuri
01-29-2015, 12:00 PM
I like the gazebo, less taxes aside, you can squeeze more into them as well. Considering you can put storage chests, beds, and regal crafting stations on the platform in the middle makes them all the better. If you already had a farmhouse there you can also still call back to it. At least I could.... If not their is always a town close by. Able to get 24 pines in it, or 42 cedar, 42 larger livestock, 17 larders or 400 seeds. It is pretty nice stuff :)

Traciatim
01-29-2015, 12:17 PM
I have 6 16x16's and a Thatched to put my crap in. I have the room to replace 2 of the 16's with a gazebo. Should I do it? If anything it saves some taxes but do I lose space?

6 farms and a thatched is 263 certificates tax certs.

1 gazebo, 4 farms, and a thatched is 210 certs weekly.

At 3g per cert you are saving 159 gold a week. The space is actually just a smidgen larger as you can only fit 20 small trees on a farm but 42 on a gazebo it seems.

The gazebo will cost about 1500g or so in value through labor and materials. That means a pay off period of about 10 weeks in taxes alone.

Inamil
02-01-2015, 03:29 AM
How many Bundle trees is it possible to fit in a Gazeboo ? 9 ?
Currently I have 4 16x16, but it cost me 3200 labor / week in taxes... the gazeboo + 1 16x16 would get this down to 1000...

Merkabah
02-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Fantastic info, thanks you!

Sucuri
02-02-2015, 04:13 PM
Currently I have 4 16x16, but it cost me 3200 labor / week in taxes... the gazeboo + 1 16x16 would get this down to 1000...

No idea on bundles, I never use them. Anyone else know?

Ilyanna
02-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Unless I can get all 3 of my chests AND my bed AND my Alch table on the Gazebo, I don't think it will ever happen.

Natria
02-02-2015, 05:58 PM

W/O trying to get the exact optimal placement, I can easily fit 32 bundles. ie 2 16x16s worth. And save on taxes :)

Inamil
02-04-2015, 11:05 AM

No one knows for the bundles (I mean the TREE bundles, which are the biggest you can find (same as for animals pan) ? I said 9... but I suppose it s 8 only... (but still interesting in regards with taxes)
If someone could try ... I would love it ...

Hodor69
02-05-2015, 01:06 PM

2 more land expansion certs, and I will be playing with medium trees next!

You are a golden god. ^_^

To the people flaming about pines vs. larders.....

Your larders take lumber to make
Your merchant ship and hauler does too
Surprise a gazebo requires lumber too
Pines are cheaper then larders to test placement

So quitcher♥♥♥♥♥en

Myssy
02-05-2015, 06:14 PM

No one knows for the bundles (I mean the TREE bundles, which are the biggest you can find (same as for animals pan) ? I said 9... but I suppose it s 8 only... (but still interesting in regards with taxes)
If someone could try ... I would love it ...
Its easy double the 16x16 woodloots and this is the minimum which will fit on a gazaboo, always. ^^
And i got 8 woodloots around my gazeboo easyly last time. Maybe if i want 9 but i doubt it.

FarmerPotato
02-05-2015, 07:19 PM
That huge circle in the center is a huge loss of land for me. I won't go for gazebo.

Sucuri
02-05-2015, 07:21 PM
That huge circle in the center is a huge loss of land for me. I won't go for gazebo.

That giant worthless ( UNEVEN ) house in the middle of a farmhouse was a loss of land for me, I demo'd all 3, and put down Gazebos :p

FarmerPotato
02-05-2015, 07:22 PM
That giant worthless ( UNEVEN ) house in the middle of a farmhouse was a loss of land for me, I demo'd all 3, and put down Gazebos :p

Well, I just use 16x16s instead :)

Arkaleus
02-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Well, I just use 16x16s instead :)

And you'll pay more taxes for the same amount of land that way.

Sucuri
02-05-2015, 07:54 PM
This layout works for any medium tree such as Cedar, Aspen, etc, etc, or larger livestock like Buffalo / Yatas.

You need to butt these in tight, they have little to no wiggle room around the platform in the middle. As you can see on the end, one has to be slightly off, but if you do it right, you can get all 42 in. The left side middle range has a lot larger of a gap then the right side as well. That might of just been my bad though lol

Traciatim
02-05-2015, 08:06 PM

Yep, that pretty much how I did mine, except on the right how the side trees all line up, I mirror that on the left. I still find it time consuming though because they have to be pretty much perfect in order to get the middle 4 by the gazebo down. I might just switch to something else that I don't have to place every day because 42 trees every day is getting annoying already.

Sucuri
02-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Yep, that pretty much how I did mine, except on the right how the side trees all line up, I mirror that on the left. I still find it time consuming though because they have to be pretty much perfect in order to get the middle 4 by the gazebo down. I might just switch to something else that I don't have to place every day because 42 trees every day is getting annoying already.

Yea, I did it with Yata, so getting them placed all nice and neat up front near my other yata farms was high priority. Did screw up in 1 spot, just butchered and tried again. So I figure I pop a layout down with paint, makes it a little easier to see :)

I went with the 24 pines myself for trees. Less having to check in on them, and a LOT easier to replant :D

Post #9 of this topic has all the layouts and a link of materials for the Gazebo, all in 1 post now, enjoy :)

SkullMonkey
02-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Here is a better more accurate to scale grid of 24 pines on a gazebo farm.

http://i.imgur.com/diBQxus.gif

SkullMonkey
02-05-2015, 09:38 PM

A gazebo farm is 2.25 - 2.4 times the size of a 16x16. I can put only 10 pines on a 16x16. I can put 24 on a gazebo farm

SkullMonkey
02-05-2015, 09:43 PM

negative you get slightly more than 2 16x16s you can put 10 pines on a 16x16 you can put 24 on a gazebo. I planted 383 saffron on a gazebo and that was being really lazy about my placement. I could have probably fit 400 if I was a planting ♥♥♥♥.

Doomshadow
02-05-2015, 09:46 PM
I was able to put 24 pines on mine with no issue just going around the edge, and then putting a second row around the middle of the first row. I just squeezed them in as perfectly as I could.

Sucuri
02-05-2015, 11:30 PM
Looks like there are a few ways to go about pines for a gazebo :)

Kudos to the forum moderator who is working tonight as well, you are a fast one!

Silvya
02-05-2015, 11:41 PM
If you have 9 adjacent 16s (3 by 3) you can replace it with 4 gazebos. So a gazebo is 9/4ths of a 16x16. The hexagon in the middle takes up a bit of space but it's still better than 2 farms.

On another note: Tax savings are not something you can scoff at. After converting my 16s to gazebos I'm paying half my old taxes (exactly 12 properties over 4 accounts, 3 ea = min taxes) and it's BEAUTIFUL~!

----

Thanks for the design for 24 pines~!

Bodil
02-06-2015, 12:57 PM
Anyone has the optimal placement for animal pens?

SkullMonkey
02-06-2015, 01:00 PM
Anyone has the optimal placement for animal pens?

The only pens you should be doing are goose pens and below. the rest are a waste of labor and you get more with individual animals.

PhoenixrisingLA
02-06-2015, 01:04 PM
The only pens you should be doing are goose pens and below. the rest are a waste of labor and you get more with individual animals.

Pens produce way faster, take up less land by production, and you get fresh fert as a bonus. The only time I use single animals is when I want the rare drop or when I just want to butcher them.

Those goose pens are amazing for fresh fert though.

Bodil
02-06-2015, 01:04 PM

I'm very well aware of that. I have 20+ pieces of land in NA that I optimize don't worry lol

This would be for my EU 4 accounts, I just want to burn labor as fast as possible on those toons. Now, does anyone know?

SkullMonkey
02-06-2015, 01:06 PM
I'm very well aware of that. I have 20+ pieces of land in NA that I optimize don't worry lol

This would be for my EU 4 accounts, I just want to burn labor as fast as possible on those toons. Now, does anyone know?

Oh in that case 8 cow pens/bear pens will fit on a gazebo. They are the same size as a maple woodlot which you can also fit 8 on. Not sure of the rest but those are the heaviest labor burn pens.

skyraker
02-08-2015, 06:44 AM

Fine tuning sucks in this game, and really is needed for this. Especially since the gazebo is an octagon and not a hexagon like in your picture. :)

Sucuri
02-08-2015, 07:22 AM
Fine tuning sucks in this game, and really is needed for this. Especially since the gazebo is an octagon and not a hexagon like in your picture. :)

Feel free to take the time to do a better layout yourself and post it then.

Slaaneth
02-08-2015, 03:50 PM
Hey,

If someone has some spare time or just want to accept the challenge, I really would like to know how much Orange trees you can put in the Gazebo farm :-)

Thank you in advance !

Sincerly,

Slaaneth

Jax
02-11-2015, 08:51 PM

It's beautiful! Question: What are the stone/green rectangles up in the very front?

If you had any idea how very many times I have hovered my mouse over the various elements, oddly expecting an identification of them, you'd be laughing your butt off...

Thanks in advance!

-jax-

Morrigan
02-11-2015, 10:55 PM
The stone thingies are brick flowerbeds.
you make them with masonry I believe- I just buy mine off the AH.

when you water them they grow a flower bush in one of 4 colours, when the flower bush is mature, you can clip it on the cycle
It sometimes has butterflies that you can catch.
the butterflies are used to make a wall picture in Handicraft.

Been trying to get my butterflies for ages lol

really pretty farm :)

scallonisi
02-12-2015, 01:01 AM
The stone thingies are brick flowerbeds.
you make them with masonry I believe- I just buy mine off the AH.

when you water them they grow a flower bush in one of 4 colours, when the flower bush is mature, you can clip it on the cycle
It sometimes has butterflies that you can catch.
the butterflies are used to make a wall picture in Handicraft.

Been trying to get my butterflies for ages lol

really pretty farm :)
The butterflies seem to be in the same color of the flowers (though I might be wrong, so far I only had butterflies 3 times and they always matched), if you are interested in the frame make sure to either have all colors or find a butterfly swap buddy.

Morrigan
02-12-2015, 01:27 AM
The butterflies seem to be in the same color of the flowers (though I might be wrong, so far I only had butterflies 3 times and they always matched), if you are interested in the frame make sure to either have all colors or find a butterfly swap buddy.

you are right the butterflies do match the colour of the flowers and I have all of the colours.
I have had very bad luck with butterflies though because only my white bushes seem to give any at any regularity, only had one red once and none of the others.
One of my white bushes also refused to grow up at all, in the end I gave that one away.

Laotzu
02-18-2015, 11:22 PM
So I swear I've seen 18 larders on a gazebo. Anyone know how to place them? I've also a different route to planting 17, but haven't quite fit the 18th.

I feel like if i would have turned the plot so the points of the center piece weren't towards the far edges I could fit 18 or 19.

Acinonyx
02-19-2015, 06:26 AM
I have tried this too, but most of the time i just get 16 or max 17 larders put on the gazebo.
Once i have accomplished to put 18 but just one time and i forgot to take a screenshot :(

Dihanla
02-19-2015, 01:37 PM
What's the optimal bed for this? Tried putting in the 80 labor one but can't manage to get it to fit...

firecontrol
02-19-2015, 01:53 PM
What's the optimal bed for this? Tried putting in the 80 labor one but can't manage to get it to fit...

you can definitely fit it in, you just gotta keep rotating that sucker and moving it around. Got my own lavish bed on mine.

bobwinner
02-21-2015, 12:01 AM

I think beds can only fit in a house as the description says.
Doesn't apply to halloween's coffins though, they fit everywhere.

Marinia
02-22-2015, 02:15 AM
you can definitely fit it in, you just gotta keep rotating that sucker and moving it around. Got my own lavish bed on mine.

Woohoo! Got it, thanks for confirming it could be done, I nearly gave up!

Looks like it needs to be placed opposite of the side where the pumpkin head is hanging.

Seadyan
02-28-2015, 12:26 PM

I can actually get 42 ( 7 across with out offsetting the 7 one) Granted it take very micro movements and no errors to get 7th to fit all the way in.

Hodor69
02-28-2015, 02:15 PM
Sovereigns' Lavish Gilt Bed (80 labor) fits just fine on a Gazebo. Great for alt to get labor bonus daily..

Just demo'd 3 16x16 farms for ONE gazebo in the same amount of space... this thing saves so many tax certs... just take a while to make labor and costs back up, it is so worth it. Can't believe how much people cried when it first came out.

Budika
02-28-2015, 02:41 PM
Sovereigns' Lavish Gilt Bed (80 labor) fits just fine on a Gazebo. Great for alt to get labor bonus daily..

How are your alts getting it?

rhodry
03-08-2015, 10:04 PM
the gilt hardwood bed doesn't fit at all, but the lavish bed does quite easily, just wasted my money on the gilt hardwood :'(
Any1 got a layout for animal pens, the chicken & goose ones?

Traciatim
03-09-2015, 06:19 AM
Anyone know the exact sizes of the experia bundles that are coming tomorrow? Is it true that you can only fit 8 on a gazebo or is there a way to fit more?

Mortia
03-09-2015, 06:53 AM
Anyone know the exact sizes of the experia bundles that are coming tomorrow? Is it true that you can only fit 8 on a gazebo or is there a way to fit more?

I think i read that the experia bundles are 8x8 but i cant remember where i saw it.

edit: here http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?168333-Experia-Plants-Costs

Depingah
05-26-2015, 06:49 PM
Ideal Larder Placement on a Pavilion? More than 17 on a Gazebo?

Hodor69
05-26-2015, 08:28 PM
http://static.xlgames.com/archeage/archeinside_0813/no08.png

Wonder how many larders fit, looks cavernous
One per account.

(And you can get the solar version 300 gilda)

victorao
05-28-2015, 08:46 AM
i will bump just to see of anyone can throw a number of larders in that new gazevo, unfurtunately i don't have acces to that improved gazebo yet

Drakias
05-28-2015, 10:44 AM
I want to know what/where the fountain and giant mine is from. It looks larger than the current SM mine that was released with the dailies.

victorao
05-28-2015, 11:10 AM
i belive those are korean version only, maybe coming on next update?

Lacrimator
05-28-2015, 12:10 PM
i belive those are korean version only, maybe coming on next update?

They are in game now since the last patch.

Drakias
05-28-2015, 12:50 PM
They are in game now since the last patch.

The giant tree is, the giant mine is not from what i have seen. The smaller mine is though. The giant mine is a 10 times use like the giant tree where is the current mine is a 1 time use.

Lovebane
05-30-2015, 10:23 AM
Here's my image album about the Cashzebos. Just added new images to the album.
http://imgur.com/a/y2ooL

Optimal Placement as far as I know is 18 for Larder sizes. Done on FLAT land.
From the looks of it, there's no way to fit 19+ unless you got more surface area to work with.
I tried to fit as much as I could so unless someone has better tetris skills, feel free to replicate my placement.

Moringa Trees have the exact footprint size as Larders so use them as 20s placeholders.

So just by this placement alone, any other rotation for these cashzebos is not optimized space use.
I haven't tried to tetris this on a 4-5 rotation but I'm going to stick to my diagnosis that the best use is direct diagonal.

danylobn
05-31-2015, 09:03 AM
Here's my image album about the Cashzebos. Just added new images to the album.
http://imgur.com/a/y2ooL

Optimal Placement as far as I know is 18 for Larder sizes. Done on FLAT land.
From the looks of it, there's no way to fit 19+ unless you got more surface area to work with.
I tried to fit as much as I could so unless someone has better tetris skills, feel free to replicate my placement.

Moringa Trees have the exact footprint size as Larders so use them as 20s placeholders.

So just by this placement alone, any other rotation for these cashzebos is not optimized space use.
I haven't tried to tetris this on a 4-5 rotation but I'm going to stick to my diagnosis that the best use is direct diagonal.

Thanks, i was searching for this!

So, can u tell if is best to let on the default center if i am placing braziers or archeum trees?

Lovebane
05-31-2015, 02:48 PM
Thanks, i was searching for this!

So, can u tell if is best to let on the default center if i am placing braziers or archeum trees?

Unfortunately I've never had braziers or actively use archeum trees but I just bought 1 of each just to size check. Looks like they're the size of the husbandry yata/dairy/etc pens.

So if you can only fit x amount of them regardless of positioning. Assuming you can fit 8 of them.
at the Diagonal placement, that's maybe 1~3 less.

From the looks of it, if you're going for stuff that large, you have no choice but to go the default route if you must use a pavilion for those sizes.

If you look at it this way, you're better off planting them on regular gazebos since all it seems to do is just shift 1 row with the only benefit being tax reduction and the majestic size unlock.

danylobn
05-31-2015, 03:41 PM
Unfortunately I've never had braziers or actively use archeum trees but I just bought 1 of each just to size check. Looks like they're the size of the husbandry yata/dairy/etc pens.

So if you can only fit x amount of them regardless of positioning. Assuming you can fit 8 of them.
at the Diagonal placement, that's maybe 1~3 less.

From the looks of it, if you're going for stuff that large, you have no choice but to go the default route if you must use a pavilion for those sizes.

If you look at it this way, you're better off planting them on regular gazebos since all it seems to do is just shift 1 row with the only benefit being tax reduction and the majestic size unlock.

Yeah, im only using because i got a 24x24 plot in Marcala, and its very close to mineral water and flaming logs. Plus, no 25% tax fee from the territory and heavy taxes!

But i'm also going to use another one in gwenoid for larders...

Maugrem
05-31-2015, 05:08 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/Streetbroker/ScreenShot0670_zps0zcu2cup.jpg

Try as I might I cannot fit more than 17 ><

talizzar
06-01-2015, 09:37 AM
I have seen 18 but it was on a very steep slope with the gazebo in the middle. I was only able to get 16 larders with the gazebo in the default position. I am not sure you can get 17 in with this configuration.

Myssy
06-01-2015, 11:03 AM
you can get 17 on a normal flat terrain gazeboo. i heard 19 on the new gazebo but hadnt the chance to try it out yet

Kisabelle
06-22-2015, 04:55 PM
I got 19 larders on the lunar gazebo. Pardon the random packs placed around.

http://i.imgur.com/OmiKIsU.jpg

And this is how I placed them. It took me a few tries to get them right (so 3 days between each try :P)

http://i.imgur.com/dYwbtVE.jpg

LordAthon
06-25-2015, 07:52 AM
Is this flat land Kisabelle?

Kisabelle
06-26-2015, 02:35 PM
Is this flat land Kisabelle?

It's very slightly uphill from the gazebo.

Tooey
06-27-2015, 01:18 AM
I got 19 larders on the lunar gazebo. Pardon the random packs placed around.

And this is how I placed them. It took me a few tries to get them right (so 3 days between each try :P)

can u side shot showing the lay of the slope you are on?

Kalashnikov21
06-27-2015, 10:45 AM
I have no slope and managed 19.

http://i.imgur.com/GOtfZAAh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VRWTREfh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uXBNfXDh.jpg

Maugrem
06-28-2015, 10:15 AM
Hmm...I can only get 18 on mine with the gazebo tilted to the corner. Wonder if I gimped my output by shifting. Anyone else able to get 19 with the Gazebo shifted to the corner of the farm?

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/Streetbroker/ScreenShot0712_zpsn7geq1yx.jpg

Maugrem
06-29-2015, 07:41 PM
bump

tycusin
06-29-2015, 10:16 PM
Getting 18 in the corner one too, still hope ^^, 19 in the middle one. Need more tries :P

Dominate
07-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Anyone know a way to get more than 22 pines on a lunar with the platform in either the middle -or- the corner? ;-;

Lachrymator
07-04-2015, 10:58 PM
I have no slope and managed 19.

http://i.imgur.com/GOtfZAAh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VRWTREfh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uXBNfXDh.jpg

I'd love to know how? My lunar is on flat ground and I can't make 19 fit no matter how hard I try.

Retributive
01-21-2016, 02:16 AM
I'd love to know how? My lunar is on flat ground and I can't make 19 fit no matter how hard I try.

This has a lot to do with the elevation of the lunar itself, if you notice the metal bits under the gazebo, shows that it's not 100% flat.

My theory is the gazebo has to be raised a little in order to fit the 2 hugging larders and then 4 along the side.

Peisinoe
01-21-2016, 06:18 AM
Yep, 2016 is officially the Year of the Necro Thread

Polarex
04-11-2016, 07:18 PM
18 larder in normal gazebo :D

http://i.imgur.com/xVzvl5Y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vOVVMnV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vr0Jpru.jpg