PDA

View Full Version : Exploring ArcheAge Livestream: Secrets of Erenor

Scapes
07-09-2014, 05:45 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_LivestreamBlogHeader_952x414_02.jpg (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/07/exploring-archeage-livestream-exploring-secrets-of-erenor)

Join Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman and English Localization Editor Kendal White on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for the twelfth installment of our Exploring ArcheAge livestream series. In this episode, Secrets of Erenor, we'll be discussing the hidden places in ArcheAge including sunken treasures, little-known monsters, and secret quests. During the livestream, we'll also be placing trade packs in obscure locations on the Alpha for intrepid adventurers to find and claim for themselves!

Exploring ArcheAge: Secrets of Erenor
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Thursday, July 10 at 3:00 PM Pacific
Duration: 45 minutes

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/07/exploring-archeage-livestream-secrets-of-erenor)

Southernstar71
07-09-2014, 06:09 PM
And announcing Closed Beta date????

No.

I still watch but with a sad heart....

JerryBoyle
07-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Erenor? Is that the world Archeage is in? I'll be watching and hoping that the windscour issues are acknowledged and have an incoming fix.

legstiedtogether
07-09-2014, 07:30 PM
This game is now PvE.

Ryin
07-09-2014, 07:30 PM
this is troll post yes?

flashbolts
07-09-2014, 08:08 PM
this is troll post yes?

lol, thanks I needed that : )

thejoda
07-09-2014, 08:18 PM
....hello let's discuss the game state...and dates, quit stalling.

Alakuu
07-09-2014, 08:36 PM
YEAH! SCAPES, this will be interesting. Also <3 the trade pack idea! Get us crazy stream bombers something to do instead of bombing you guys >.< sorry. Anyhoo thanks for the post!

Gilgamesh
07-09-2014, 09:07 PM
If you'd read the full post you'd see this:

Once we’ve visited the quiet corners of Erenor, the world of ArcheAge, we’ll also talk a bit about Alpha, Beta, and beyond.

Can't wait!

Sulivan
07-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Once we’ve visited the quiet corners of Erenor, the world of ArcheAge, we’ll also talk a bit about Alpha, Beta, and beyond.
Can't wait!

Wait what?! I'm sorry in anticipation but you lost me here and I'm going to lose a bit of my self-control and it's not going to be pretty.

We are currently testing the 1.2 changes and have tons of feedbacks to discuss with you.

And you want to put that discussion AFTER some new PvE dungeon and you are ready to talk about that only for A BIT?!
I can already see you guys preparing your big smiles when you will be in front of the camera pretending that everything is alright like if us, ALPHA TESTERS, were already set for new contents because what happened in 1.2 is not a big deal.

No not gonna happen.
You guys at Trion have SEVEN DAYS of feedbacks about 1.2 to catch up with us(#vacationover remember?).

I'm sorry but I don't give a damn about upcoming content because right now I'm only interested for information about what is going on with the content introduced seven days ago.
Can't wait either (not talking about Erenor 'cause this content CAN wait)

Gonzothegreat198
07-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Wait what?! I'm sorry in anticipation but you lost me here and I'm going to lose a bit of my self-control and it's not going to be pretty.

We are currently testing the 1.2 changes and have tons of feedbacks to discuss with you.

And you want to put that discussion AFTER some new PvE dungeon and you are ready to talk about that only for A BIT?!
I can already see you guys preparing your big smiles when you will be in front of the camera pretending that everything is alright like if us, ALPHA TESTERS, were already set for new contents because what happened in 1.2 is not a big deal.

No not gonna happen.
You guys at Trion have SEVEN DAYS of feedbacks about 1.2 to catch up with us(#vacationover remember?).

I'm sorry but I don't give a damn about upcoming content because right now I'm only interested for information about what is going on with the content introduced seven days ago.

When did they ever mention about adding a new dungeon? Ever think that Erenor is the World that all three continents are on? NTM, just because they do not respond in the forums to all the posts, does not mean they have not received your feedback. You already know what is going to happen with the content they put out last week. Come CBT it will be patched with the Trion specific Patch. Then it will be tested and then all new feedback will be sent to them. There, see? That wasn't so hard, was it?

Audax
07-10-2014, 02:01 AM
well, they have to make these damn livestreams always at impossible hours for my timezone :c

feobroken
07-10-2014, 03:00 AM
Sounds interesting, not sure i'll be taking part in the live trade pack hunt but i'm definitely gonan watch the stream just to see if i can find a few fun new area's to visit.

Silvan
07-10-2014, 05:06 AM

No not gonna happen.

I'm with this guy. I could give a flying rats ♥♥♥ about watching you guys do some stupid exploration and some ******ed event. The issues with the current 1.2 patch are a lot more important. So get your damn priorities straight Trion.

Battlewrench
07-10-2014, 05:42 AM
I'll be disappointed if they only mention our concerns with 1.2 in passing. At least acknowledge that a section of your community is upset.

Xara
07-10-2014, 06:06 AM
Haha feedback, you guys make me laugh....Do you really truely think that anything you "feedback" will be taken "into consideration"? No, these livestreams are not for our benefit, they're for the prospective new customers. to make them go "ooh ahhh" and buy into the game.

1.2 is 1.2, live with it and all it's $$ grabbing changes, I'm sad, very sad, I had high hopes given how Rift works, but seems the XL Games noose is too tight :(

Thor
07-10-2014, 06:40 AM
You paid for Alpha, it's in Alpha. Changes will be made. Stop crying.

appojuice
07-10-2014, 06:42 AM
You paid for Alpha, it's in Alpha. Changes will be made. Stop crying.

but change! and labor! and mana! i want my money back!! anger!!

thejoda
07-10-2014, 07:08 AM
....maybe this is a daily dungeon with oversize shoulder pads.

Pang
07-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Where does anyone see Dungeon in the description? This is about the games world...

we'll be discussing the hidden places in ArcheAge including sunken treasures, little-known monsters, and secret quests.

RaveKnave
07-10-2014, 08:04 AM
This game is now PvE.
The game is not just pve, get over yourself.

Drunge
07-10-2014, 08:16 AM
The game is not just pve, get over yourself.
Say it to the stupids 10 raid completely OP weapon who completely outranged any other weapon in game.
Say it to the stupid never ending farming in Library. Well in fact here i am not ♥♥♥♥♥ing about farming but about the ♥♥♥♥ing safe zone. This is so stupid. They could make an open dungeon like in L2 with this, but no they put an instanced dungeon, located in a safe area in a sandboxy pvp game. And this dungeon is giving better weapons than basic craft.
Say it to the stupids safe zones during trade runs.

Anyway. You could also ask to the streamers why they spend all their day to pvp in arena like some wow game.

I WISH TRION DON'T PUT THE 51-55 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CONTENT AT RELEASE. This kinda killed the game and there is no point since they stated we won't have 55lvl but only 50.

Zya
07-10-2014, 08:45 AM
we'll be discussing the hidden places in ArcheAge including sunken treasures, little-known monsters, and secret quests.

Totally excited about this part!

Pygoz
07-10-2014, 08:48 AM
Say it to the stupids 10 raid completely OP weapon who completely outranged any other weapon in game.
Say it to the stupid never ending farming in Library. Well in fact here i am not ♥♥♥♥♥ing about farming but about the ♥♥♥♥ing safe zone. This is so stupid. They could make an open dungeon like in L2 with this, but no they put an instanced dungeon, located in a safe area in a sandboxy pvp game. And this dungeon is giving better weapons than basic craft.

Anyway. You could also ask to the streamers why they spend all their day to pvp in arena like some wow game.

I WISH TRION DON'T PUT THE 51-55 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CONTENT AT RELEASE. This kinda killed the game and there is no point since they stated we won't have 55lvl but only 50.

Say it to the stupids... I think it would be better if you would learn to play a proper class and not an OP Primeval, anyone can spam my friend.

Disco
07-10-2014, 08:49 AM
inb4 someone teleport hacks to grab the trade packs.......

Windra
07-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Haha feedback, you guys make me laugh....Do you really truely think that anything you "feedback" will be taken "into consideration"? No, these livestreams are not for our benefit, they're for the prospective new customers. to make them go "ooh ahhh" and buy into the game.

1.2 is 1.2, live with it and all it's $$ grabbing changes, I'm sad, very sad, I had high hopes given how Rift works, but seems the XL Games noose is too tight :(

Its sad but true, however you would think that they would take note because those who paid $150 for alpha are likely to be those with the spare cash to invest in the games future, but wait...those players will be so disgruntled with 1.2 that you have just cut off a big revenue stream just to keep the F2P community happy...good job.

I shall we catching up with the stream tomorrow since its streaming at 11pm my time and I actually have a Job. I will me skipping over this new content nonsense and there had better be some 1.2 updates afterwards.

Gank4Fun
07-10-2014, 09:15 AM
I can see spoilers ahead xD

Theonn
07-10-2014, 09:27 AM
i just want the pay2win store my money is not getting wasted fast enough....

Megadone
07-10-2014, 11:51 AM
I'll be there...

don't have any social account(including twich) so I can't participate at random giveaway but I'll be there listening and watching :)

Siobhan
07-10-2014, 12:03 PM
I am also disappointed that there's not more news on the NA patch and the issues we've all raised. I do care about new content, dungeons, etc., but I think there are much more pressing issues to deal with right now. Especially in light of the fact that Amary said they have the new patch from XL (I am inferring from it that we may get it next week...which means Beta isn't far behind, and release might get a firm date soon.)

Silvan
07-10-2014, 12:31 PM
They'll start singing a different tune once the charge backs come rolling in more often.

thejoda
07-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Sad ....you would figure Trion would care more.....I guess money is on their minds too heavily.

Job Valador
07-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Patience (http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Patience_635f50_2709600.jpg)

Zola
07-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Did anyone forget the passage where they wrote that their changes aren't in the game yet?

That they are working on it...?

Patience People!

Trollian
07-10-2014, 02:17 PM
I'm sorry but to all the whiners and complainers, just remember that this is an alpha game, everything you do now is temporary, game is currently in a dynamic state of changes so calm your ♥♥♥♥ a bit and see what they say before going mental.

Neva
07-10-2014, 04:15 PM
I missed this yet again. :( Anyone have the replay link?

Megadone
07-10-2014, 04:50 PM
I missed this yet again. :( Anyone have the replay link?

here ya go http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/546351199

Izatar
07-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Are the commands they are using to port around and spawn mobs accessible from the game client? I have seen posts on this forum and others that claim this, and the possibility of this seems confirmed by this video.
I wonder if TRION is aware of this possibility? I humbly suggest that the ability to do this be completely utterly removed as hackers will find a way to access the feature and apparently already have.

Koss
07-10-2014, 06:33 PM

Um.. did you watch the livestream sir?

itgrowls
07-10-2014, 07:30 PM
You know people constantly say that PVEers are the whiners but everything is pretty much setup for the PVPers you guys got it made in this game already, I am one of the PVEers you like to slander and I am actually quite happy to learn about hidden location rewards hidden quests and little known mobs and their rewards.

There ARE other people playing this game you know.

Thanks Scapes for posting this!

Lelouch
07-11-2014, 01:54 AM
then it appears we are not getting the 5 extra skill points... such a shame and sadness.. I guess its time we start considering a 2 trees classes instead of 3, due to a massive lack of skill points. gg,,

Dennee
07-12-2014, 03:27 AM
Please continue uploding the live streams on youtube... the livestreamtimes are very very late for europeans and I often can't watch them.

Linni
07-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Please continue uploding the live streams on youtube... the livestreamtimes are very very late for europeans and I often can't watch them.

You can always find the livestream on twitch on their channel even after the livestream is finished. Its always saved in the "Past Broadcasts" section of the TrionWorlds Twitch account and is reletively easy to find. In fact here is the exact link to the video on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/546351199
In fact I actually prefer watching it on twitch over youtube because the version of the livestream uploaded to youtube is usually shorter and edited, and I like the full, unedited version better.

Rhime
07-13-2014, 09:22 PM

No not gonna happen.

LOL..what?