PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace Update: Maid and Butler Costumes and More

Scapes
01-23-2015, 03:25 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/01/MaidButler_MTX_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/1/23/marketplace-update-maid-and-butler-costumes-and-more)

The Marketplace has been updated!

New Marketplace Items

Service Staff's Gift Box: has a chance to contain a rare Classic Service Uniform (Black) or Spotless Service Uniform (White) costume.

Important: The Service Staff's Gift Box and both costumes are Bind on Pickup.
Important: The Glider Smokescreens that can be received from these lockboxes are currently bugged and do not work with the glider skill. These will be fixed in an update coming soon.
Prim Service Uniform (Pink/Red) is available for 1950 Credits.

Important: When worn by females this costume is pink. When worn by males this costume is red.
Golden Teardrop Storage Chest: This new storage chest contains 100-slots to maximize hoarding efficiency! Available for 1862 Credits.

Important: Also craftable in-game via Handicraft. Get full details in the latest patch notes (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?155544-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-4.18-Patch-Notes).
Land Expansion Certification: This certificate is required to craft the Gazebo Farm Design. Available for 650 Credits.

Important: Also craftable in-game. Get full details in the latest patch notes (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?155544-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-4.18-Patch-Notes).

New Loyalty Store Items

Naval Service Uniform (Blue) for 300 Loyalty Tokens.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/1/23/marketplace-update-maid-and-butler-costumes-and-more)

Fiain
01-23-2015, 03:34 PM
Props for putting versions of the costume both actually buyable in the marketplace and in the loyalty. I wish it wasnt BoP.. And I wish the blue one was actually buyable instead of loyalty! But.. Improvement, Trion. :)

Shootersa
01-23-2015, 03:38 PM
So much loyalty tokens to keep a hold off now......

Xollo
01-23-2015, 03:39 PM
You couldn't have posted this earlier?

Pysical
01-23-2015, 03:47 PM
Ticket 9951

sector
01-23-2015, 03:54 PM
I purchased a new service staffs gift and credits have been taken but recived nothing ?

Pangloss
01-23-2015, 04:42 PM
Props for putting versions of the costume both actually buyable in the marketplace and in the loyalty. I wish it wasnt BoP.. And I wish the blue one was actually buyable instead of loyalty! But.. Improvement, Trion. :)

Neither the Blue one nor the Red one are BoP.

Fiain
01-23-2015, 04:44 PM
Neither the Blue one nor the Red one are BoP.

I must have missed that! Now to save gold for a blue one.. :D

Rorik
01-23-2015, 05:44 PM
Meh I wanted the black version :/

Stupid rng boxes.

Pangloss
01-23-2015, 06:30 PM
I must have missed that! Now to save gold for a blue one.. :D

Glad could help, the ones that are BoP though sadly are the Black one and the White one. Those are from the RNG boxes.

Tekno
01-23-2015, 07:33 PM
I'm generally a Trion supporter, but the fact that you're releasing boxes that provide items that haven't and still don't work shows the lackluster approach you're putting in to this game. It gives us a clear insight that you're after our cash and don't care if it works, or if it doesn't.

Fix the bugs before releasing new boxes for the cash grab.

Sunsa
01-23-2015, 07:36 PM
Will the Loyalty Costume remain in the Loyalty store long enough for people to save up for it, like the Sloth Glider, or are we ♥♥♥♥ out of luck on this one?

Veerdin
01-24-2015, 02:27 AM
I think I speak for the entire playerbase when I say...

STOP IT WITH THE GAMBLE BOXES!

WE ♥♥♥♥ING HATE YOUR ♥♥♥♥TY GAMBLE BOXES!

HOW MUCH LOUDER DO WE NEED TO BE!?

You put one for cash and one for loyalty, cool, good, I like that. But of course you put the two best ones in your ♥♥♥♥ING GAMBLE BOXES

HOW

MANY

THREADS

MUST

WE

TO!?

WE

HATE

GAMBLE

BOXES

STOP IT

Izuno
01-24-2015, 07:59 AM
Will the Loyalty Costume remain in the Loyalty store long enough for people to save up for it, like the Sloth Glider, or are we ♥♥♥♥ out of luck on this one?
I would like to know too.

Briallen
01-24-2015, 12:24 PM
Why the hell do all the girl toon outfits look like school girl crap or slutty crap. I want pants I, don,t want to wear a freaking dress in every costume. I would love a nice dress suit like the boys have instead I got frilly BS crap. Don't make pants gender specific same with the tank tops in the marketplace. What century are you living in that girls have to always be in dresses.

Anela
01-24-2015, 01:29 PM
Why the hell do all the girl toon outfits look like school girl crap or slutty crap. I want pants I, don,t want to wear a freaking dress in every costume. I would love a nice dress suit like the boys have instead I got frilly BS crap. Don't make pants gender specific same with the tank tops in the marketplace. What century are you living in that girls have to always be in dresses.

At this point the only explanation is that someone at XLgames has a leg fetish.

Have you seen the women's "default" armor? A chain diaper. What? I don't even. It must be a fetish.

Anela
01-24-2015, 01:31 PM
I think I speak for the entire playerbase when I say...

STOP IT WITH THE GAMBLE BOXES!

WE ♥♥♥♥ING HATE YOUR ♥♥♥♥TY GAMBLE BOXES!

HOW MUCH LOUDER DO WE NEED TO BE!?

You need to be louder than the people buying the gamble boxes. Money speaks louder than big red text.

Veerdin
01-26-2015, 04:42 AM
You need to be louder than the people buying the gamble boxes. Money speaks louder than big red text.

The only reason people buy them is because Trion puts the only ♥♥♥♥ worth getting into them, and they know full ♥♥♥♥ing well what they're doing.

Of course people are buying the gamble boxes, we have no other ♥♥♥♥ing options.

I'd be fine if they offered the outfits for like $15 worth of credits on the store outright, or you could buy the gamble boxes for $2 worth of credits and have a chance at getting them cheaper. That would be fine. But no, it's gamble boxes or ♥♥♥♥ing bust right now. And of course they made them all bind on pickup, because hey, we can't have any of those dirty, non-gamble boxing players getting the stuff they actually want, now can we? How dare they expect such things?

Great news everybody, next update is a rare unlockable from the latest gamble box! Want to go to diamond shores? Reach level 55? Farm the library? Better get buying those gamble boxes for a shot at that elusive content unlocking certificate!

♥♥♥♥ sake.

SalumoN
01-27-2015, 11:28 AM
Wow, finally got my paycheck... and was gonna throw some money on the boxes for the sloth glider, and now you removed them? Wow, that's a let down. Let's see, 70 days from now is in the beginning of April. Wow...

Sidious
01-27-2015, 11:01 PM
Where's all the tuxedos on display in mirage? They've been on display since day one, when can I buy one of them?

Fritemare
01-28-2015, 10:20 AM

You can buy pants in the cash shop. You can pretend to not understand why we girls get slutty outfits, or you can get over yourself and move on.

Sabatour
01-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Kind of surprised you guys didn't add anything else that would kill in game mechanics/trades like you did with the bears.

Nari
02-01-2015, 12:01 AM
When will the maid costumes be removed from the Marketplace? I really want one, but I cant buy credits just yet :c

Veerdin
02-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Where's all the tuxedos on display in mirage? They've been on display since day one, when can I buy one of them?

When Trion thinks of enough useless ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to pack into the gamble boxes with them.

Palinore
02-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Yay outfits.

Skulldoll
02-01-2015, 03:06 PM
Cool and Beauty