PDA

View Full Version : Fluffy

KelvinTheFiendHunter
01-26-2015, 07:14 PM
Ok gonna be fair, im a lazy **** and dont like to grind that much, for that end i do in on the live Servers, and the exp stone didnt allowed me to level all my classes, so, can i ask fluffy for more item or i have to grind expericence to this end?
Thanks

Stonelotus
01-27-2015, 04:54 AM
Ok gonna be fair, im a lazy **** and dont like to grind that much, for that end i do in on the live Servers, and the exp stone didnt allowed me to level all my classes, so, can i ask fluffy for more item or i have to grind expericence to this end?
Thanks

the growth stones should have allowed you to level all but one skill to 50 and the last one to about lvl 20. it sounds like you might have messed up and not leveled 3 skill trees at a time when using the stones. you're out of luck unless you reroll a new character.

KelvinTheFiendHunter
02-12-2015, 01:21 AM
the growth stones should have allowed you to level all but one skill to 50 and the last one to about lvl 20. it sounds like you might have messed up and not leveled 3 skill trees at a time when using the stones. you're out of luck unless you reroll a new character.

im pretty sure that i reseted all the kills when i used the stones in order to level only level 10 skills, yet songraft remained to fully level up.
Do you by any change managed to get all the Skills to level 50 with the sones they give us when we ask fluffy to level us up?

Sessia
02-12-2015, 07:38 PM
No, you can't get archemaster through the growth stones they send but maybe they'll fix that when they upgrade fluffy for 55 update testing.