PDA

View Full Version : Calleil West: <Cadence>, a story-driven roleplay guild

gwenlian
01-28-2015, 03:42 PM
Can you hear the Cadence?

What is the Cadence? Simply put, it is the song of nature—the complex harmony of all things moving with common purpose. Older than any living, older than the named gods, the Cadence remains. And from that song, a small group that seeks to nourish this melody of unstudied perfection and thwart those who would act against it. Once, the Cadence had a reach that was far indeed, its members watching from the shadows and sending dire whispers into the house of power. That Cadence is dead.

But from its last remaining members and the hope and determination of a new generation, a fresh Cadence has been born. A Cadence that seeks to bring elves and Nuians together. A sword arm of the nameless gods, working in secret to thwart the dissonance of greed and corruption. Do you know our song?

OOC: Cadence is a small Nuian Alliance roleplay guild on the Calleil server. We build collaborative, plot-driven storylines via both in-game and forum roleplay. While character development is our primary purpose, we also love to take advantage of all Archeage has to offer, from trade runs to light PvP and expanding into PvE content as we are able. We are all, at present, mature people, and we strongly prefer players who eschew childish behaviors and language.

Cadence includes veteran players willing to use their vehicles and resources to enable newer players to overcome the initial hurdles of this game quickly. We are seeking to build a membership that is focused as succeeding as a group.

We work to maintain good relations with all other guilds, friend or foe. We require that members refrain from griefing other players and are good sports towards players of all factions. While some of our roleplay is militaristic/natural retribution focused, we don't, for example, purple on anyone, even if they're digging up saplings (though you bet we will report their crimes!).

Because we are friendly and helpful and seek to create a tightly-knit community where everyone feels at home, we strive to keep our guild discourse entirely free of hateful or derogatory speech. No misogyny, homophobia, racism, or ableism is acceptable within our guild, which prioritizes diversity within our leadership as well as our community as a whole.

For further information, please visit our website (http://cadence.ipbhost.com/) and review our rules (http://cadence.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/7-read-before-applying-rules-of-cadence/#entry7). Primary rule is don't be a jerk—all the rest follow naturally from that. If you think you belong with Cadence, please submit an application. Feel free to whisper Sceliphron, Gwenlian, or Seppia in-game if you have questions.

Seppia Eronai
02-11-2015, 12:02 PM
We are a very community oriented guild and work together on almost everything: trade runs, land acquisition, construction, crafting, pvp, questing, dungeons, you name it. For those of you new to the game, having a guild to help you get established can make all of the difference, and that is something we try to do for each other. And if you love quality story driven RP, we have a lot of that going on too, although it is not mandatory. We treasure maturity, quality and positivity in our guild members. If you are looking for a guild with a welcoming positive culture, check out our website and see if you think we might be a match for you!

Firion
02-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Were it only that such a community could exist on Inoch in the east...

Seppia Eronai
02-16-2015, 04:40 PM
Well, if you ever consider switching servers (and factions), be sure to look us up :)

Sceliphron
03-10-2015, 11:14 AM
Cadence is excited to see what the latest patch will bring. A couple members have just hit 50, and a few more are on their way. We are looking forward to reaching the next 5 levels together as a group. We have homes close to the Diamond Shores so we're hoping Auroria will start seeing more action.

If you're returning to the game and are seeking a new guild, check us out at our website (http://cadence.ipbhost.com)! Likewise if you're taking advantage of this newest patch to first set foot in the world of ArcheAge!

SlipOnShoes
03-11-2015, 05:49 PM
Greetings from a new arrival to ArcheAge. I've just recently started playing the game after spending more than a year playing something else.

In previous games I would make a regular practice of helping out new players. I made many in-game friends this way. It has been my experience that finding a group of players who can agree to be a positive and helpful force for good - that are willing to take their time and help develop new players skills and knowledge about a game - can be difficult sometimes.

I feel so lucky and blessed that I was able to find such an organization within the ArcheAge community on my first attempt in searching for a guild.

I posted in the forums that I was looking for a guild that would allow new players. One of the members of <Cadence> contacted me in response to my post and directed me to their site so I could read about their organization and see if it was something I would be interested in. I feel extremely fortunate that I found <Cadence>. If you are a new player (or even a veteran player) looking for a supportive guild that will help you get caught up, I would encourage you to look at <Cadence>. I have applied and am currently on a probationary/trial membership to ensure that it’s a good fit for everyone involved.

If you are interested, check out their site for more information: cadence.ipbhost.com

Sceliphron
03-14-2015, 12:37 PM
Greetings from a new arrival to ArcheAge. I've just recently started playing the game after spending more than a year playing something else.

In previous games I would make a regular practice of helping out new players. I made many in-game friends this way. It has been my experience that finding a group of players who can agree to be a positive and helpful force for good - that are willing to take their time and help develop new players skills and knowledge about a game - can be difficult sometimes.

I feel so lucky and blessed that I was able to find such an organization within the ArcheAge community on my first attempt in searching for a guild.

I posted in the forums that I was looking for a guild that would allow new players. One of the members of <Cadence> contacted me in response to my post and directed me to their site so I could read about their organization and see if it was something I would be interested in. I feel extremely fortunate that I found <Cadence>. If you are a new player (or even a veteran player) looking for a supportive guild that will help you get caught up, I would encourage you to look at <Cadence>. I have applied and am currently on a probationary/trial membership to ensure that it’s a good fit for everyone involved.

If you are interested, check out their site for more information: cadence.ipbhost.com

Thanks for the positive review! We do try our best to help members newer to the game get past those initial hurdles. <Cadence> strongly believes that helping new players makes us stronger as a whole. As you say, SlipOnShoes, we also appreciate veteran players too who may be interested in exploring forum RP, or just a positive environment where we can work together. Check us out for membership or just friendship at our site.