PDA

View Full Version : @Khrolan: Suggestion to fix Server merge land problems

Parze
01-29-2015, 08:04 AM
Seeing as though people are complaining about server merges, e.g. "If I lose all my land I will quit". I thought, why not just give server merges to players that want them? Mail each player a "server change certificate" which allows 1 server change, all land on current server gets destroyed and mailed to you. You get 20 minutes to get your designs from the mail and then you are changed to your new server. For the players that don't want to go to a new server they can just throw the server change certificate away or keep it for later. Also another suggestion, make them 100-200g on general merchant shop but allow only 3 server changes per acc. I say 3 because some players might change server. Want to go back to their original server, and then realise the original server they changed to was better and go back:) thanks for reading. Sorry if this has already been posted.(:

Mhydrian
01-29-2015, 08:17 AM
Voluntary server changes should have been in the game from day one. People would have naturally left and merged on their own with no grief. TRION's inaction has made things much worse.