PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Q&A Livestream: January 30 at 3:30 PM PST

Scapes
01-29-2015, 07:11 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_POSE_FounderPack_ExperimentalGlider_01_952x414. jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/01/29/archeage-qa-livestream-january-30-at-330-pm-pst)

Join Lead Producer Victoria "FireCait" Voss, Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our second ArcheAge livestream of the new year. We're going to change up the format a little to address hot community topics and popular threads from the official forums. After we discuss the game's current economy and what we're doing to adjust it, we'll field follow-up questions from the livestream chat. Got a question for the team? Post it in this forum thread!

ArcheAge Q&A Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, January 30 at 3:30 PM PST (GMT-8)
Duration: 30 minutes

You'll definitely want to tune in for this one as we'll also be revealing a (very) limited duration code redeemable for a small "thank you" for watching the show. See you on Twitch!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/01/29/archeage-qa-livestream-january-30-at-330-pm-pst)

Yunlee
01-29-2015, 07:25 PM
hype for the PTS update to lvl 55, my question: When ?

The last livestream u said "Next week" and now we are on the "next week".

TryhardQQ
01-29-2015, 07:30 PM
30 minutes that is way to long

Scapes
01-29-2015, 07:35 PM
The last livestream u said "Next week" and now we are on the "next week".

Pretty sure we didn't say that Secrets of Ayanad would be on PTS this week during the previous livestream. We hinted at next month a bit. More than a bit, actually.

Scapes
01-29-2015, 07:37 PM

With no additional livestream after us and knowing how long we run on questions, it's apt to be longer.

Daniris
01-29-2015, 07:49 PM
Whats the time-line on Nations or even more guild functions such as guild member notes or more ranks in guilds? Thank you!

Yunlee
01-29-2015, 08:04 PM
Pretty sure we didn't say that Secrets of Ayanad would be on PTS this week during the previous livestream. We hinted at next month a bit. More than a bit, actually.

http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/615118721

6:30 End of February (in the live servers i guess )
6:43 "on the pts before goes live"
16:55 "actually start it next week" ( i guess until the next build of the PTS , Cause now its offline and u said it "we're now going to keep it offline until it's needed for the next build." )

"actually start it next week" is about the PTS and now its offline.

So can u explain this? please and thank you.

RadiantShocker
01-29-2015, 08:26 PM
I recall you guys saying "Changes" to the Secrets of Ayanad from the 1st Live Stream of 2015. When it comes to Lv55, will it be more easier to achieve the next level(50-55), the same as Korea, or harder and a bit more challenging? Also will we be getting Ayanad Armor as well with the Ayanad Weapon crafting?

Other Questions:

Seeing the sudden increase in prices for Archeum(the Blood of the Auction House), Will you be implementing increases in the Drop Rate of Archeum from Coinpurses and/or increase the amount received from Archeum Trees? Would you guys implement a x2 Loot Drop Rate Weekend Events? Would you guys implement a new way to obtain Archeum such as like in Alpha, when bait fishing you got boxes that had a chance of Archeum to come from it. This would increase the amount of people fishing and would also increase the amount of people sport fishing as well. Would this be a good idea and what is the downside to such an idea?

When's the Time-Line on Borderless Windows?

Is it possible we can get an increase on Family? 8 is pretty short.

How do pirates make so much money? (Aimed at Khrolan)

Is it possible for an increase in Marlin Spawns?

Is it possible for an increase on Lucky Sunpoint/Moonpoint/Starpoint to drop from Divine Gifts? I hear people have opened many, many boxes to not even see one of either.

Is it possible to include both the Greater Howling Abyss Pet and the Dahuta's Lair Pet in the Loyalty Shop?

Are Ayanad Designs going to be Tradeable or will the Ayanad Book be Tradeable but not the designs?

Is it possible that we can get a synchronized Wink from the 4 of you on Live Stream :3 ?

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to change Labor Regen to 20 Online/ 10 Offline like it was in Alpha? Why or why not.

Why is there no Artistry Title?

When it comes to Fishing Competition/Arena Tournaments. How frequent will they be and how are you basing the reward system?

Rhime
01-29-2015, 09:52 PM

uh..wut? shhh..your intelligence is showing.

Maugrem
01-29-2015, 09:53 PM
Is the cast tomorrow or Friday? Friday is the 31st. Confused.

Jin
01-29-2015, 09:56 PM
For the team:

Will there be an option to buy name changes? If so, how many times are we allowed to change? Any limitations or none?

The housing area at the Southeastern part of Windscour Savannah appears to be unstable in terms for frame rates. Any fix to optimize the FPS?

On the topic of fishing contests, will the upcoming "Secrets of Ayanad" update release with the Mirage Isle Fishing Contest?

On launch day, the ArcheAge team opened more servers than they had for launch. I know a merge is not going to be happening any time soon. Are they any plans for merges after server transfers in the near future? Is it possible to merge servers in its auction server cluster into one server?

TryhardQQ
01-29-2015, 09:57 PM
uh..wut? shhh..your intelligence is showing.
Sarcasm: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

Yeah, intelligence is ripe in this community.

Omalley
01-29-2015, 10:02 PM
When can we expect to be able to pay 5 weeks of taxes at once?

dragon10121
01-29-2015, 10:33 PM
yes I would like to ask is there a chance of the new races that were discussed last year appearing in archeage such as faires or the returned?

Pysical
01-29-2015, 11:42 PM
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Why is my appeal taking longer then 2 weeks? I did nothing wrong, and now I am going to lose 4 plots because of this.
Ticket Reference: 9951
Just hurry up and get it over!

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!

OYNO
01-29-2015, 11:45 PM
Is the cast tomorrow or Friday? Friday is the 31st. Confused.

First of all, Friday is the 30th. And let's say you live in Britain, where the standard GMT time is. Then the stream will begin 11:30 pm / 23:30 GMT Friday 30th.

Akaelae
01-29-2015, 11:50 PM
Will I ever find true love?

Rigwarl
01-30-2015, 12:12 AM
Something will be done to save the game economy?

Neetero
01-30-2015, 12:12 AM
we will get any ranking in arena 5v5 or 1v1żż??? please answer this question!!!

fiksi
01-30-2015, 12:42 AM
`so what you to fight agains bots? gold seller why you still doesent remove them?

junweizhu
01-30-2015, 01:08 AM
What do you think about the hype on the library an its drops? Overrated or not?

What do you think about the gold sellers and its current influence in the market?

erevos
01-30-2015, 01:14 AM
Something will be done to save the game economy?
i agree +1
first of all need to fix economy so people stay and play this game . everything else would'nt matter if there are no players left in game. lots have suggest solutions about the economy , consider some of them might help us.

phamoxxxxx
01-30-2015, 02:33 AM
not sure why ppl are trolling in such an important post, here my few questions.

1- what are you planning to make the make playable for the average player who does not stay 24/7 online and cant afk 24/7 either ?

2- What are you planes to make the economy suited for all players and not just the ones who can afford to use your market place ?

3- When are you going to admit that AA is now officialy p2w and start doing something about it before we are doomed ?

4- Any hopes on increasing honor you get from 5vs5 arena or more honor events that can be done daily ?

5- Why are you punishing players who have trade packs in carts or ships and they get dced cuz they have a crappu net or power cut ?

6- Any hope of seeing Archeage population back to what it was during the launch without all those nasty spammers ?

7- Are plans to do more dungeons, events for free rewards, increase drop rate of archeum ?

Sorry i know this are too many questions but if you really care for that game you will know they are important hardcore questions.

Nirvii
01-30-2015, 02:52 AM
1) What is your thought about the current siege situation? Right now no guilds want to attack since it is impossible for the attackers.
2) What do you think about the undestroyable houses/guild hall that planted in the siege to reduce area of the attacking sieges and to block line of sight of the attacker tank? Was it intended? Any plan to make them destroyable so that attackers can finally have rooms to siege up?
3) What do you think about current tanks/siege tower hp/defense? Was it intended to be this weak getting 3-4 shots by cannons/missile rains?
4) What do you think about treb? Why it has the same range as cannons and so weak to get kill by 3-4 cannons? and very hard to move pass those undestroyable houses. Why it has to be one time used with so expensive mats like ts tree and got destroy by cannons in 20sec?
5) What do you think about the imba anti gliding turret? How do you suggest attackers can get around this when defenders can 24/7 prevent attacks from glide up the wall totally.
6) What about siege honor harpoon gun and explosive keg no line of sight bug? Any plan to fix that soon?
7) Do you even care about this end game siege? The things are getting stale bc it is impossible for attackers to attack while defenders get free 20k gold every two week with fake alt guild attacking. Why there is no feedback from dev at all about the siege for these past months.
8) Wall hp heart buff justified? The actual time to siege is only 1.30 hr? Can you show us the real successful attacker siege without noob defenders?

Burnage
01-30-2015, 02:58 AM
There are clearly lack of players on eu servers, maybe merge servers? Or create charchter transfer?

Clodine
01-30-2015, 03:14 AM
We need a change for the archeum prices. We need a change in archeum droprates to drop the auction house prices. Why cant we extract archeum from equipment which drops in dungeons? this would make it easier to obtain archeum, so more people would craft again.

I think there is to much money in the game now. i think it would be a great change, to pay your taxes with gold instead of tax certificates. Do you have plans to get gold out of the game?

Calmethar
01-30-2015, 03:40 AM
Q: Would you consider killing two birds with one stone by e.g. adding some sort of Archeum plant to Aquafarms, to help players make better use of both again?

Cheers.

Dividius
01-30-2015, 03:41 AM
Some questions from me:

1. Is diamond shores and lvl 55 coming together or maybe with 1.7 too?

2. if not, will it take long to get 1.7 after the diamond shores update? because there are lot of good things in it for crafting(archeum) and so on....

3. On the pts servers, there are a lot of things you have to "grind" for to get something to work (crafting). A lot of players dont want to play all the time on the pts just to test things out.
Will there be any plans to get needed but rare items in the economy (maybe a gm placing mats and items on the AH or something like that)?
Because grinding for garden powder and hoping for luck to get one out of 500 is rly not testing friendly!

4. it 1.7 takes a lot of time to come, will you do something in advance for the archeum problem?

Carex
01-30-2015, 04:07 AM
When will the 1v1 arena spawnpoint be fixed, so players cannot AFK in the spawnroom? Also, will the respawn timer be decreased?

Chuck Zitto
01-30-2015, 04:37 AM
Can we just get 1.7 already. We had more content in alpha. Also the game is pretty much broke in its current state. The game needs things like the archeum tree fix upgradeable ships gold trader on growlgate etc etc. Myself and everybody I know are literly just sitting around waiting for 1.7 and could really even care less about 1.5 and the level increase. It just means another level of un obtainable gear for most of the population playing the game due to archeum not dropping anywhere and insane inflation rates.

Priceless
01-30-2015, 04:52 AM
Hey, i just have two questions, is it possible to increase the labor while online/offline like a few people said, or maybe even have a item that does it for a limited time, i'm unsure if that's possible but its a idea. Maybe called Increase labor regeneration, and it would last like 6 hours or something and cost 300 credits on cash shop.

For my second question, how different would 1.7 be from the Korean version, i've read many of the patch notes from that site and it says they have stuff like a skateboard, etc. stuff that i haven't seen covered here. I know you cannot release a lot of information because of confidential reasons, but would you be able to say how similar or different it is. Like is it your own unique version of 1.7 or is it just a dubbed 1.7 Korean.

I hope you see these questions, thanks and have a nice day.

-Priceless

bytoa
01-30-2015, 05:23 AM
1. There are players claiming they got only 24h ban after they had APEX exploit, and they also claim they did a lot of money from it. Can you say what happend to players that exploited Apex "hardcore" just to make it clear?

2. Do you plan adding Sloth Glider as directly purchase from Marketplace in future?

3. Some players saying that they SOLD or BOUGHT item via Auction House, and later they got either banned or the item/gold was deleted. Should I be scared of selling items thro Auction House, if gold seller will buy it? I don't have control over who buy my item. Basicly it would mean I can loose my item and gold which I could get, if I sell it on AH.

That's for now. Im Archeum Founder, and monthly subscirber, because I belive after hard start, Trion going on right rails. Don't dissapoint me, there's no 3rd chance :P

ThyHollowed
01-30-2015, 06:14 AM
Is there any chance yall can merge the Auction House Blocks to help the Economy? As in just merge the Auction Houses, not the Servers.

Jadius
01-30-2015, 06:24 AM
What would you do if i sang out of tune?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?

WindturbineJockey
01-30-2015, 06:51 AM
Why is the pirate faction considered a punishment and not a third faction?
When will the pirate faction be restored to how it plays in Korea? (As this game was sold on the Korean model and has been changed after the fact.)
When will there be a server wipe because the entire game has been corrupted by hacking, botting, and bad coding. Including;
APEX exploit (aka lagging), Castle Siege mechanics broken ( no level 55) allowing castle owners to collect peace fund with no real worry of attack, No report gold seller option for in game mail, No real presence of GM's in game to wipe out Gold Sellers, No logging system to restore hacked accounts, etc...
When will the management team actually address all the issues on the forums or refund players for not providing the service as expected/promised. We all paid for a game that is obviously not this one.
Don't bother running to the EULA as changing the game from purchase to it's current state is not covered. You sold Product A and gave product B, (Bait and Switch).

durtro
01-30-2015, 06:57 AM
There's a rumor going around that in 1.7 pirates can attack anywhere on land even in pve zones. Is this true or not?

EdgarAllanPop
01-30-2015, 07:14 AM
Some questions on the Timber Coupe~

1) ETA on in-game release?

2) I recall hearing that Trion was trying to 'normalize' the Coupe~ removing the jump (albeit was not an official source). What are the plans for a replacement skill?

3) Will the coupe release for 150,000 Vocation badges? (Been sitting on 150,000 for a long while; if it is going to change~ would be nice to know.)

John Small
01-30-2015, 07:21 AM
When are you going to provide an actual time table for long term content roll out rather than vague hints and implication that you will tell us when you 'know' when we both know that you know your content schedule at least 3 months in advance but always wait until the end of the week in the middle of the month to tell us so you can get that lucrative patron resub. What are your plans to keep players when they come back for lvl 55 who then quit after they realized you tricked them, "intentionally" or not, into thinking level 55 was 1.7? I'm being serious, don't hand wave this as a troll just because it's not a soft ball question.

alimobot
01-30-2015, 07:42 AM
Hi guys ^^ any news on server merges. I also wanted to give you an idea to stop the inflammation of APEX. So I was thinking instead of you needed 2 APEX is it possible to make it 1 APEX for 15 days. Thanks for reading <3

AgetoAge
01-30-2015, 07:47 AM
The addressing of the connection issue as i write this I'm stuck in the server connecting screen much like when Auroria was released. Will people get false ban like before if so the turn around time to fix this and or will the ban bot be turned off?

Will it be possible to post pictures of the new costume items that will be release in the forums?

Kaios
01-30-2015, 07:47 AM
Here is my question:

Is the point of this live stream just another lame attempt to console the player base for a short amount of time while you continue to do nothing?

I'm fairly confident that everyone knows by now that you guys are going to cherry pick the easy questions like always, so what the hell is the point of this thread even? I would think you'd be fully aware by now what the key issues are that most players are concerned about and could simply talk about those things without this stupid question process involved at all, considering this thread is going to be mostly terribly thought out questions, repeat questions and troll posts.

But no, you'd rather hold a Q&A? Why? For what purpose? You know what the problems are and I would even go as far to say as you know exactly what you could do to fix many of them, but you haven't and you won't.

Don't misunderstand me when I say this, I do fully appreciate the fact that you are once again even making the effort to do live streams but honestly, to me this just looks like another try at placating the masses without actually making any real changes.

Rhime
01-30-2015, 07:53 AM
Here is my question:

Is the point of this live stream just another lame attempt to console the player base for a short amount of time while you continue to do nothing?

I'm fairly confident that everyone knows by now that you guys are going to cherry pick the easy questions like always, so what the hell is the point of this thread even? I would think you'd be fully aware by now what the key issues are that most players are concerned about and could simply talk about those things without this stupid question process involved at all, considering this thread is going to be mostly terribly thought out questions, repeat questions and troll posts.

But no, you'd rather hold a Q&A? Why? For what purpose? You know what the problems are and I would even go as far to say as you know exactly what you could do to fix many of them, but you haven't and you won't.

Don't misunderstand me when I say this, I do fully appreciate the fact that you are once again even making the effort to do live streams but honestly, to me this just looks like another try at placating the masses without actually making any real changes.

Please...just leave already.

ENLAArcher
01-30-2015, 07:56 AM
A few questions...

Why did you release the land expansion permit certificate for 650 credits, when they are 300g ingame, but a snowflake is 3,000 credits and is 200 gold ingame? This is a prime example of the economy being mishandled.

Worker's comps are over 100g on the Ollo/Enla/Salphira/Tahyang server ah cluster....I'd like your comment on that price.

Have you considered making the labor regen rate the same as the PTS to help the economy?

Can you please comment on this question. If a castle is sieged and successfully taken and/or defended, can the guild leader move the castle to another lodestone in the same zone? Effectively destroying the farms/houses that are built there. Reason I'm asking is on Naima a guild leader has threatened to do that, but everybody says he's full of it, but I'd like to know.

APEX is 800G...is that intended? What is Trion's take on the value of an APEX and where they'd like to see it.

Can you confirm when Ayanad recipes will be released into the game?

Kaios
01-30-2015, 07:58 AM
Please...just leave already.

Believe me, I would gladly accept being wrong.

Rhime
01-30-2015, 07:58 AM
So, what is/can be done with the rampant bridge blocking in Dewstone that happens daily(sometimes several times)? This type of "gameplay" can't continue and it's getting to be a tired and ♥♥♥♥ty griefing tactic. At least make it not so desireable to do such things?

Bunnyleptic
01-30-2015, 07:59 AM
Will we ever get Mirage Bjorn directly buyable in Cash Shop?

Jetpackpenguni
01-30-2015, 08:04 AM
So, what is/can be done with the rampant bridge blocking in Dewstone that happens daily(sometimes several times)? This type of "gameplay" can't continue and it's getting to be a tired and ♥♥♥♥ty griefing tactic. At least make it not so desireable to do such things?

What do you want them to do? Remove collision? You can't stop players from road blocking.

Vendral
01-30-2015, 08:06 AM

Please... just leave already..

Take your own advice, there is nothing being done about it because it allows the players to have "emergent gameplay". Scapes and the rest of the crew has already said that it's not going to change. As long as they are not blocking the NPC's they can block roads and stuff and there's nothing you can do about it.. unless you either pay the toll or use rider's escape or you can even go as far as having a friend help you move packs beyond the blocking point.

Muirri
01-30-2015, 08:08 AM
On January 22nd, there was a Producer's Letter posted from Merv Lee Kwai in which he said "One of our top goals for the New Year is to be more transparent when we communicate with you. It is our intention to fix a lack of information or detail, starting now." Then a couple of days ago, we had to face a 'Scheduled Maintenance' downtime of 10 hours, which came with no warning other than a brief message on twitter which no one saw unless they were twitter users. There was no email broadcast, nothing on the launcher, and of course the forums were down. There was nothing posted on Trion or Archeage FB at all. During that downtime, there were no updates at all, other than one brief twitter as we approached the 8-hour deadline, saying it would be longer. As of this moment, as far as I know, we've still had no explanation of this sudden full closure of all aspects of Trion (game, forums, website) that was called 'scheduled' but had no advance warning.

So my question is twofold. 1) What happened? 2) When can we expect to see this "transparency and communication"? We really just want to hear what's going on when the game is down. Something as simple as social media posts saying "Ok, here's what happened, here's what we're doing to fix it". Or even "Holy cow, we don't know but we're scrambling like mad to figure it out!" Use the forums if they're available, and use FB and Twitter if they aren't. Advance warning of major scheduled downtimes really is needed, as well. You can email us with endless "Dude, come buy this cool stuff" emails.. you should be able to email us with "Dude, we're going to be offline" emails, too.

And also... thank you. I know it's not fun being on the hot seat, and I appreciate the chance to actually discuss the issues and hear the potential solutions.

Vendral
01-30-2015, 08:56 AM
Just in case people don't know... still connecting... yes this never ending loop is what im looking at and it's a little disturbing :(

http://makeagif.com/i/h29bZW

tzq
01-30-2015, 08:57 AM
Sooo

#1 - SUBMARINES - any word on that? I am sitting over all mats now.

#2 - ARCHEUM - To be honest, rumbling saplings on chests are not that bad. It had an huge impact when they were launched, but the situation would be established few weeks ago if they were kept on chests.
Issues:
- few buy saplings with loyalty because they want to save for glider, costumes and whatever comes next
- few are farming jesters because value of *points dropped due divine gifts. consequence is that archeum costs 2-3 times than last week.
So, what are the ideas to solve archeum and is there any ETA?

Nelie
01-30-2015, 08:59 AM
- how exactly do you plan to rebalance gliders and mounts? Do you have any eta of when that rebalance will be implemented ?

Vendral
01-30-2015, 09:01 AM
Sooo

#1 - SUBMARINES - any word on that? I am sitting over all mats now.

#2 - ARCHEUM - To be honest, rumbling saplings on chests are not that bad. It had an huge impact when they were launched, but the situation would be established few weeks ago if they were kept on chests.
Issues:
- few buy saplings with loyalty because they want to save for glider, costumes and whatever comes next
- few are farming jesters because value of *points dropped due divine gifts. consequence is that archeum costs 2-3 times than last week.
So, what are the ideas to solve archeum and is there any ETA?

The Submarine question was answered on last weeks livestream, go back and take a listen to it again. I know they touched on it but because the submarines are stupid i wasn't paying attention. Dolphin mount's where it's at. For me at least... hehe

Vendral
01-30-2015, 09:06 AM
- how exactly do you plan to rebalance gliders and mounts? Do you have any eta of when that rebalance will be implemented ?

Easy, they're going to do the same thing they did with the rest of the crap. Say they're going to rebalance so there's not one particular BiS mount to give people a variety, but all they've done is add better mounts (BiS) on the cash shop for purchase. IE. Carrot Dash / Mirage Snowlion.

Still best glider in game atm next to the Kraken Glider is any of them on the Cashshop since they have somersault and can stay in the air for 3mins and lose zero altitude if done correctly. The other gilda glider's are all situational and really don't serve any purpose other than that "Situational" ... they're "Normalizing" is another attempt at cash grabs on the market place if you think it's anything other than that you're delusional.

It's cleverly hidden under the rouse of Livestreams and giving us better "communication" ... they don't answer any of the questions we have all asked on the forums or in the streams.

I hope they're wearing they're dancing shoes today for this coming up stream, i wanna see how well scapes / firecait dance together around the biggest issues on this game. Should make for an interesting show for sure, glad i dont need cable to watch =D

Kemmotar
01-30-2015, 09:32 AM
Question I think are kinda important (part casue they have been asked many times):

1) Archeum prices and availability
2) Sieges (been playing for like 3 months and never seen one cause nobody go)
3) Update to Auroria
4) Connectivity issues
5) Fast communication on issues when it happens and more detail on the issues.

and this one is mine:
- how can we have more detail on existing quests? titles for example, how to get the tokens? Community info is limited and not always detailed, any possibility on having official hits? detail? on how to get some quests done?. I don't mean a walkthrough but some more info.

koyuta
01-30-2015, 09:34 AM
Iv got a question. I know its far off but if possible, can you confirm if we will be getting skateboards?

Fargrist
01-30-2015, 09:41 AM
Will ArcheAge be the first 24/7 worldwide MMO to have a website that automatically converts their event times that are posted on their website to the local time of the user's computer when they read the game forums?

Mwu
01-30-2015, 09:43 AM
3 Questions

Marketplace
KR ArcheAge currently have a marketplace that includes from various costumes (which has stats on them) to various consumables and items that is much considered pay to win. Is there any intention of bringing NA/EU ArcheAge to that that platform which KR ArcheAge is on?

Server Stability
Servers has been rather shaky since Auroria updates. What are the factors behind it and how can they be solved to provide better gaming experience for your consumers. (E.g, people losing packs while on trade runs, fishing etc.)

Server Population
Server population has been dipping in some server. Have the idea of server merges been brought to the meeting table and discussed? Should it happen, what are the compensation considering it would be another land grab.

Hopefully this can be answered.

Thank You.

Careby
01-30-2015, 09:49 AM
The Submarine question was answered on last weeks livestream, go back and take a listen to it again. I know they touched on it but because the submarines are stupid i wasn't paying attention. Dolphin mount's where it's at. For me at least... hehe
The "answer" was unsatisfyingly vague. The question will continue to be asked until we get a more definitive answer. I'd like to hear an actual estimate of when submarines are expected to return to the game, and the sources and costs for the submarine designs. Will one still be obtainable with vocation badges?

Rhime
01-30-2015, 09:59 AM
Please... just leave already..

Take your own advice, there is nothing being done about it because it allows the players to have "emergent gameplay". Scapes and the rest of the crew has already said that it's not going to change. As long as they are not blocking the NPC's they can block roads and stuff and there's nothing you can do about it.. unless you either pay the toll or use rider's escape or you can even go as far as having a friend help you move packs beyond the blocking point.

Uh, why should I have to leave? I'm not the one trolling with useless ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ statements.
I think if enough players complain and threaten with their wallets, there might be reason to change the tactic up. If you're part of the bridge problem get a ♥♥♥♥ing life...

Dreezel
01-30-2015, 10:03 AM
Q wil Car stand be Availeble in Large Manors ?

John Small
01-30-2015, 10:04 AM

The submarine question was not answered. The producer made a thinly veiled implication that submarines might come back in 1.7, because 1.7 has a lot of ship changes. In reality, 1.7 does not have any submarine changes. Subs still suck in korea and nobody uses them.

I don't think trion has any intention of ever bringing submarines back. Why? Because submarines are a tool that allows solo players to achieve success in underwater pvp. Trion does not want that. Trion wants everything in archeage to be group based because groups of people fighting one another extend the limited content we have out longer. Trion has done everything they can to recreate the success of games like eve online by forcing drama which is why they are so lax on things like scamming. Players being capable of causing trouble by themselves with submarines runs contrary to this narrative that they are strongly pushing.

xlgames doesn't care either way, because submarines have essentially been replaced by the dolphin mount. The dolphin mount functions as a water based transport for individuals and it's easily obtainable while still maintaining a lot of the utility that the submarine had without it's op ship destroying capabilities.

Siobhan
01-30-2015, 10:05 AM
1. Any word on a fix or adustment to appraisal certificates? The high price is contributing to the landgrabberhacker issue. Suggestions include, but are not limited to: put them on an NPC, make them "craftable" with labor like tax certs are, or reduce the number needed to sell a plot of land (my suggestion is 1 per 8x8, 2 per 16x16, etc.)

2. Collision mechanics on haulers/tractors fix in the works?

Batmen
01-30-2015, 10:11 AM
Can you put up a Batman costume in loyalty shop?

whyumadsir
01-30-2015, 10:19 AM
I can't load a credit already in my rixty account to pay AA sub, because Greeddot Moneypack, don't have a number to scratch. So people don't have a credit card can't pay the sub. I hope AA have own Gamecard or relunch on Steam. Apex getting so high.... look like AA not free2play already.

UserName6
01-30-2015, 10:23 AM
Simple question that will answer most of these questions:

Can we get an estimated timeline of what your goals are for the year of 2015 and the deadlines you have set for yourself? We should have a list of dates or date ranges (even if they are rough and you need to pad them) for each release and its contents. Any professional organization in 2015 should be able to provide this. If you can not provide this information could you explain why you can not?

Kaios
01-30-2015, 10:27 AM
Uh, why should I have to leave? I'm not the one trolling with useless ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ statements

You're right, that would be Trion doing that. I am going to be nice and not classify your response to my post as a "useless ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ statement" despite it actually being one. Thank you for being so level headed with your replies.

Careby
01-30-2015, 10:36 AM
... Trion has done everything they can to recreate the success of games like eve online by forcing drama which is why they are so lax on things like scamming. Players being capable of causing trouble by themselves with submarines runs contrary to this narrative that they are strongly pushing...
A solo player in eve can create quite a bit of havoc, in, for instance, a suicide catalyst or disco battleship. Continuing the eve comparison, I see Archeage submarines as equivalent to eve stealth bombers - a sneaky delivery platform that isn't really of much use solo, but deadly in greater numbers. But whether or not they are effective, I want one, and if I don't get it I will throw a tantrum.

Collusion
01-30-2015, 10:40 AM
If someone attends the chat, can you ask them when Lucius will be up again?

Thestonery
01-30-2015, 10:54 AM
Thank you for allowing us to pose questions via the forum before the actual broadcast.

1. What are the future plans for incorporating more Guild functionality like many other MMO's? i.e, a controllable Guild Warehouse or the ability to mark a house as "Guild Use" and actually be able as a guild member to place a trunk or bed of your own in a guild house and be able to use it as well.

2. With the new Gazebo Farm plans (very expensive to craft right now..What Land Expansion Certificate via the Marketplace?) will there be a Gazebo Farm Only area(s)?

3. Will the temporary farm zones (since they are rarely being used) be re-purposed for Gazebo Farms or additional housing areas?

4. Will there be an increase in game content i.e, quests for crafters in order to gain needed items such as charcoal or archeum without purchasing from the auction house or trade runs that can end in loosing your trade pack? PVP is not my forte and I was ecstatic when I learned there was an MMO that you don't have to PVP in order to be a functioning member of the community. I am a farmer and tradesman mostly and have the greatest respect for those that want to fight all the time.. but I am not one of them.

5. Will server transfers be available? Obviously you will need to pull up all your housing and trunks and.. and... but the ability to move to a less populated server could be an easier solution then merging servers.

6. Gold Spammers via in-game mail. Until a "Report Sender" button is added to the mail system, can we have a web address that we can post a screenshot of the offending mail as proof and have the account dealt with in a more speedy manner? And of course a punishment for those that abuse the web address.

7. I love this game! I really do. There is a great potential for this to be a leading model for future Sandbox MMO's... HOWEVER, with as many negative issues and extensive down times, I wonder ... when is Archeage going to come out of the Alpha phase?

Firenation
01-30-2015, 10:58 AM
Scape, plz fix this siege system and make it more fun and please make the pirate faction more attractive please, put more benefits to pirates please , let pirates to get a castle too, make the game more competitive with more pvp oriented please. For example at nebe server, nooone wants to be a pirate because of these too much limitations :((( and please make a trial system for pirates inside because some of guilds are killing you if you are not in their guilds... if you don't join them they kill you and most of pirates returned to green side ( there are many bastard players really )... current nebe is is dying too much, nebe became a death server now...

Marinia
01-30-2015, 11:02 AM
Will we ever have the ability to sort our friends or guild lists? How about our teleport book?

Reapzer
01-30-2015, 11:05 AM
On Caleil balance is out of this world, with a lot of farmvillers, we'd like transfers as it's hard being a pvper on a farmville server.
What is the ETA on the transfer tool?
Why won't you set auroria as honour gain allowed?

Theblight
01-30-2015, 11:06 AM

They're considering turning some gliders and mounts into T3 gliders (less normalized). If you would voice which gliders and mounts should be T3, the thread is here:http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?156277-What-should-be-Tier-3-mounts-and-gliders&highlight=tier

Myrdhin
01-30-2015, 11:12 AM
Hi,

I’m a low budget player (I try to not spend more than 30~50$ a year for a single game). I’m perfectly fine to progress a bit slower than sub players, and to have to spend more time/effort, as I feel that I can compete a bit and progress slowly in game. Until now my playing style was possible and fun in Archeage (I firstly sub 2x 1 month for my wife and me in September, and we are still patrons). But ofc with the apex inflation I'm afraid it will be nearly impossible for us to continue, at least in an enjoyable way (I have to admit that I refuse to stay afk IG, neither to be forced to play a sandbox/park in one specific way).

So my question is : does Trion plan to do something to keep low budget players like us ? Or even F2P players ? If yes, how ?

To be clear, I’m not complaining at all, it’s only my own choice to play this way. There are games with good F2P models, others 100% P2P and I understand it. I really enjoy Archeage so ofc I’d prefer to be able to continue playing... But well if it’s not possible I’ll just wait for something else. I just wanted to know where Archeage is going on this topic :)
Thanks

Theblight
01-30-2015, 11:16 AM
Here are some questions I noticed that should be asked again, as they seem important and deserve an answer.
- What is your thought about the current siege situation?
- Why is there no Artistry Title? (As the most creative of them all, my personal opinion is that they should create their own)
- *paraphrased* - What's going to be done against gold spammers and why am I unable to report them for spam?
- Would you consider killing two birds with one stone by e.g. adding some sort of Archeum plant to Aquafarms, to help players make better use of both again?

My own questions:

- Do you have an idea of what mounts and gliders are going to be T3 yet?
- Why did you decide to hurt the handicraft market in the same way hasla hurt the weaponry market?
- Do you believe the trial system in game is working as intended? If not, would replacing the players with an npc jury that has RNG votes be viable?

PrinceZan
01-30-2015, 11:18 AM
I have a question not sure its been answered. Maybe it has but the whole story lines is all the races were once friends and that there are some that want to find way back. That now friendly races became enemies because of lost history. So why in the game can't some faction of opposite work together or be partied together? If all factions were once all allied? The video or trailers of the game show a group of all four races together search for a way back. So why in the game is there not an option to party.

AlbertaBeefy
01-30-2015, 11:30 AM
Hi guys ^^ any news on server merges. I also wanted to give you an idea to stop the inflammation of APEX. So I was thinking instead of you needed 2 APEX is it possible to make it 1 APEX for 15 days. Thanks for reading <3

Those who buy from the cash shop in order to make money in-game are fewer, thus the price of Apex is increasing. The solution to high Apex prices is:

A) Buy your own from the cash shop, or;
B) Pay for patron status.

Apex prices are finally rising to a level where paying customers actually have some advantage in-game. That's the way it should be.

AlbertaBeefy
01-30-2015, 11:34 AM
2. Collision mechanics on haulers/tractors fix in the works?

I'd worry about this as it lets you theoretically push a hauler off the marianople bridge, for example - certainly destroying it.

I'd rather see collision mechanics on saplings removed - no clipping for ALL saplings instead of just some. That solves 99% of the blockade issues, as people can safely go around the blockades at that point.

Speaking of which: Scapes - any official word on if the combination of cart-blocking with saplings and subsequent drawing of mobs to destroy said cart is going to be declared an exploit, and, as-such bannable? Yes, it's the current game mechanics but there IS NO WORKAROUND or DEFENSE (except never to use a cart/wagon/hauler), and as such I highly doubt the combination of actions is "intended" gameplay.

Laxusbr
01-30-2015, 11:35 AM
To the economy of ArcheAge resume functioning correctly the trion should double or triple the recovery of labor. Few activities in the game are giving the return on gold with relation to the "labor" and this would fix many of the problems. Just my opinion

Rhime
01-30-2015, 11:38 AM
You're right, that would be Trion doing that. I am going to be nice and not classify your response to my post as a "useless ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ statement" despite it actually being one. Thank you for being so level headed with your replies.

Your original statement was more of the negativity that resides in these forums and contributes nothing to what Trion is trying to accomplish which is be more transparent. Already they have shown they're willing to open communication more with the players which can only be a positive. Yea, it might be "too little too late" for some, but those who feel like that should already be gone from the game or on their way out.
The rest of us still playing are opting to help make the game better.

PezzR
01-30-2015, 11:39 AM
Question for the whole team:

Concerning submarines - You mentioned them during the previous live stream and you stated that you wished to wait until you deemed them "fixed" before you were going to implement them into the live game. Would it be possible for the team to shed some light upon what changes you would like to see happen to the submarine as well as where you would like to see the submarine exceed in terms of gameplay? For example, it's use in Naval combat or using it as more of a utility for travel and/or gathering in the ocean?

Hope you guys get a chance to read/answer this!

Yarnia
01-30-2015, 11:43 AM
1. Can you please explain why specific, dishonest land grabbers are back? I am referring to the ones that are using things like Archbuddy again. These people have been banned and are back. I know, for a fact, that they have been reported to you. Why is nothing being done? The actions you have taken thus far are inadequate. What are your plans for ridding the servers of known cheaters?

2. Would you consider forming a "Players' Forum" where representatives from each server can provide input and suggestions in small groups, on a regular basis?

3. (Guilty pleasure question: Will you be bringing back the Mirage Bjorn Bear to the cash shop? Please!)

4. Why are you not employing an economist to run the cash shop? GW2 did this and got a handle on the inflation.

mrxprimetime
01-30-2015, 11:46 AM
Will the pegasus be added anytime in the future?

Collusion
01-30-2015, 12:01 PM
4. Why are you not employing an economist to run the cash shop? GW2 did this and got a handle on the inflation.

I would love that job. ;)

Zefram
Bot’s and Gold sellers are driving the games economy. The auction house is rife with automatic 3rd party bidding and posting software users. The influx of Gold from Gold sellers and last second auction house bidding mods continue to drive prices higher. This is making it almost imposable for an honestly player to compete.

What is being done to address these Issues?

Would sanctioning a Bot as Forsaken World did level the playing field?

Thanks

Baker
When are you going to fix the drop rate on haunted chests?

Does the drop rate on haunted chests get changed with the diamond shores release?

If the drop rate for haunted chests isn't going to be changed. Are you going to change the way we obtain these cloaks to something that is less insane?

How are you going to fix archeum prices?

How are you going to fix the price of worker's compensation potions?

When is the Diamond Shores release going on on the Test server?

When is the Diamond Shores release going live?

When are we going to get 1.7 in North America?

Zefram
01-30-2015, 12:14 PM
Today, once again many of us were unable to login to the game. There was no official notice that you were aware that a problem existed.

Is there an easy way to report these issues or could you please implement one?

Thanks

Saveric
01-30-2015, 12:14 PM
Costumes
1.) Originally stats were removed from costumes in order for players to not just buy power with them. But now there is a costume in game that you can farm for in game from the Red Dragon Raid boss, as well as the addition of when Library hits there are costumes that players can farm from within the Library. Since these costumes are farmable and not just purchasable with gold. Could the stats be added back to these that they give for NA and EU?

Players with old cash bought items can then Image over that costume if they like that look as well as gain the stats from the farmed set.

Archeum
1.) Is the plan to have something like the Divine Gift system for Archeum? Or are the Archeum Trees buff from 1.7 the plan on fixing this issue?

Gold Sinks
1.) This game doesn't really have any gold sinks that I've seen thus the price of things constantly on the rise getting more and more expensive as gold just keeps flowing into the game and then circulating amount the player base. A gold sink added into the game could help the economy a bit by sucking out some of the gold. Are there plans for more things that gold can be used for to get it out of the Economy?

While not a quick fix one of the things that could be done is get rid of the Tax Certificate system for owning land and make it to where players pay a Weekly Gold Tax on their land. Tax Certs on the AH is just circulating gold among players, Bound Tax Certs in Loyalty isn't taking any gold out of the game.
2.) This could also hamper the lower level Land Hacking bots, as then them owning a ton of land they wouldn't have the gold for the deposit, or the gold for the weekly.

Something like for Deposits: Small Farm: 15g Deposit, Small House/Medium Farm 30g Deposit, Medium House/Large Farm 50g Deposit, Large House/Public Building 75g Deposit, Mansion 150g Deposit
For Base Weekly Taxes: Small Farm: 10g Tax, Small House/Medium Farm 20g Tax, Medium House/Large Farm 30g Tax, Large House/Public Building 50g Tax, Mansion 100g Tax
Each Unconstructed Property based on type have Double the Taxes per Week as Built Property.
Have the same for owning 3+ Lands the Taxes increase. This would directly be removing gold from the economy making players have less gold in general dropping the prices of items as players have less gold to pay them with.

Pets
1.) Are there plans to add more creatures that can be captured with the Crafted Nets in order to make them as a companion pet?

Kaios
01-30-2015, 12:19 PM
Your original statement was more of the negativity that resides in these forums and contributes nothing to what Trion is trying to accomplish which is be more transparent. Already they have shown they're willing to open communication more with the players which can only be a positive. Yea, it might be "too little too late" for some, but those who feel like that should already be gone from the game or on their way out.
The rest of us still playing are opting to help make the game better.

You are really barking up the wrong tree here man. I still play the game and I still want to play the game and of course I want to see it do well. You might even be surprised to know that despite my "negative" outlook on how things have been handled so far, I do in fact still spend some money as well. Don't tell me about opting to help make the game better, it isn't my job to fix the problems that have plagued this game since the beginning.

templar0521
01-30-2015, 12:24 PM
Today, once again many of us were unable to login to the game. There was no official notice that you were aware that a problem existed.

Is there an easy way to report these issues or could you please implement one?

Thanks

guess its not only me then .... so is this game gonna be playable any soon or just give up like all the others

Tele
01-30-2015, 12:28 PM
When is diamond shores being introduced? A lot of players are just sitting idle waiting for this update.

Xandris
01-30-2015, 12:28 PM
when are we gonna get the pegasus mount? :D

ZombiFlu
01-30-2015, 12:29 PM
Questions for the Stream:

1. Is there any plans for a Valentines Day event? Specifically, do you guys have any plans on some Valentine's Day items? i.e. Bunny costume, chocolate gits (labor, skill buff), ect.

2. As players in the game, how do you feel about the game's inflating Economy?

3. Due to account limitations (1 scarecrow garden per) property is few and far between to acquire randomly. With the high cost of certs, we are left to the hands of the "trustworthy" land traders. Have you guys ever entertained reducing the cost or removing the $100 cap per? Giving us the option to sell any size property for any chosen amount could possibly open up the ability for those that can to afford more property. It could also give us the ability to work with other players to acquire, adjust, relocate, ect. the properties we already possess.

Thank you for your time, see you tonight! :D

Lumi Star
01-30-2015, 12:32 PM
Arena:
Why is there 1v1 and 5v5, but no 2v2 or 3v3? Are there any plans to implement a 2v2, or 3v3 arena.

Is there a plan to implement a ladder system?

Will we see any new arena maps?

A 5v5 is too clustered with little focus on strategic play, and 1v1s are too imbalanced for a vast majority of the match-ups. 2v2 and 3v3 allows small groups of friends to coordinate their play together, and allows people something competitive to do when there is nothing else going on in the world.

World PvP:
You gain 80 honor from winning a 1v1 arena, but you get 16-20 honor per kill in the limited war places. Why is world PvP discouraged so greatly? Why do you not increase the honor per kill in every zone, regardless of the danger level? You gain a tremendous amount more honor in arena as compared to world PvP. Many zones are rarely ever in war, it does not make any sense to only give honor to many zones that are only in war 1 hour per week.

bigsnbou
01-30-2015, 12:46 PM
MMO gaming has changed a lot over the 15+ years I have been playing. There are but a very few items that folks can't just "buy" .. One being the bear. That said, my question is this ..

Why are there NOT more items in game that you have to work hard for to be able to own? To be proud of saying, "I did that!" I'm not talking about Hasla weapons and the senseless farming of 600 tokens, I'm talking about things like epic weapon quests (think og eq here) .. mounts .. armor. More please!?!?

JerryBoyle
01-30-2015, 12:48 PM
I have one question, are we getting the walk in cash shop/cash shop museum from KR? Would definitely help to see how some items look prior to purchasing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhqWEOLIP-8

Xandris
01-30-2015, 12:49 PM
love the labor regen idea hope they use it

Symphonx
01-30-2015, 01:36 PM
I would like to ask @Khrolan why Appraisal Certs are even on the marketplace to begin with and not sold by a vendor in game? As a patron I was entitled to land, and then you hide selling said land behind another paywall? When the appraisal certificate was clearly designed to be obtained ingame. This simple certificate being marketplace only has broken a large part of this game. I have only been playing the game for about a month now because I finally got some buddies to play with. However, I have been a patron since alpha, bought 2 $150 packs and bought some credits/apex as well. I do not own land, but the longer I play the more I realize I need to obtain at least a house. Here comes the GREAT/FANTASTIC part. After running through just about every player housing zone, there are no plots available....there are no houses for sale....The same players have like 10 unused plots just sitting there....oh and the best thing, THE ONLY WAY TO GET LAND IS BY RISKING MY REAL MONEY HOPING I WONT GET SCAMMED? /nothks No one sells properties because of appraisal certs. I cant imagine what killer money you make on these to intentionally break the game. Judging by the current price of these on the auction house, the only people that would use these certs to sell their house legit is someone who scammed them.

PS: It doesn't bug me that there is no land to be had for free anymore, it doesnt even bug me that players can have as many plots as they can afford. What bugs me is that the system is intentionally broken. Completely killing an ingame feature. Nevermind the fact that someone who has land is already paying and then you hide a basic feature of owning land behind yet another paywall.

Making it only cost 1 cert to sell it for what you want would definitely help. But I disagree with them being marketplace only as a whole. Clearly breaks an entire mechanic. There are so many better ways of utilizing a cash shop besides hiding vital in game mechanics in it.

Me and my friends would love to see this addressed on the stream.

Also. on a personal note. Any word on name change vouchers? I started this game with a female character only to realize I wouldn't really be needing another character to actively play on. Gender changed...no name change...its kinda weird. I realize player reputation is probably the main reason for this. However, couldn't that just be combated with a super long cooldown for the service or even something that tells people "Previously known by"?

John Small
01-30-2015, 01:47 PM
when is trion going to add back all the recipes they took out of artistry so that its a valid profession rather than a labor sink for people who want to play music?

why doesn't trion put an expiration date on apex so that people cant use it to speculate the drive the prices of EVERYTHING up?

Bunnyleptic
01-30-2015, 01:56 PM
Isn't Livestream on 11:30 pm GMT??

Kaios
01-30-2015, 01:58 PM
Isn't Livestream on 11:30 pm GMT??

That is correct.

Bunnyleptic
01-30-2015, 02:28 PM
That is correct.

But they (the Moderator on Twitch) say the Livestream is now... I am confused :/

(it is now 22:30 pm GMT)

Ah nvm, it's Livestream for Trove, lol

ZombiFlu
01-30-2015, 02:36 PM
Oh one more question to add:

Any possibility for being able to craft items to place crests on? It would be awesome to be able to craft blank canvases and flags!!!!

Gatti
01-30-2015, 02:38 PM
--Ty for a great game & experience. Don't go all SNAIL games on us now -_^-- As for my question(s):
Being a "PvP'r" and associating w/intellectuals in any game a few of us ask why are "extra" buffs' benefits so substantial and usable in arena settings? Open world Pvp/PvE is understanable, however, in a controlled and confined setting like Arena a lot of "so-called" "good" PvPr's enter the arena w/so many extra buffs it guarantees them victory in a situation that otherwise may not. Is there any plan to mitigate buffs for arena so titles like 1st rank solder: (1st Rank Soldier Bestows boosts befitting a recipient of the title `1st Rank Soldier.`
Increases Strength, Agility, Stamina, Intelligence, and Spirit +12. ) and beyond are actually earned through skill rather than relying on unbalanced matches a.k.a. extra buffs?
Secondly: When or will diminishing returns on stuns/trips/shackles etc or even brief immunities(similar to Shock Immunity after "Chain Lightning") be implemented during PvP combat? It seems like the players that have specs consisting of less mitigation fall short to classes that can trip>>Stun>>sleep then atk--or merely kite and atk the whole battle such as archery. Having all but three of the skillsets to fifty(Battlerage, Sorcery, and Vitalism @40 atm) has provided personal experience on both ends of this spectrum so this is in no way a "QQ" or cry for nerfing. Simply a question of whether or not skill is the most important asset during PvP--or is it just a matter of buff items spam...?
Lastly: Can we please have more controls for Guild member permissions such as: Abilities to interact w/assests set on Guild like properties. A log for when members add or remove items from Guild chests(storages set to "Guild") and more family permissions like group language learning? It seems like the Guild lacks simple anemities from "MOTD" to Guild "Banking" and more--and what about Official Guild Alliances?
Appreciate the time "Trino* <3" takes w/this game and us as a community--and how well bots are smashed! GL w/the stream tonite from DigiRev~ [PG-13 for some Slang]

http://www.digirev.net/index.php?threads/fun-in-hasla-d.3953/ enjoy :)

---THX FOR THE CODES & great PR on the stream. Best of luck to you!---

Axe Coldon
01-30-2015, 03:04 PM
I would like to see more labor per 5 minutes. In Alpha it was 2x what it is now. That was much better. I would still run short and possible have to afk still..but in alpha most of the time my normal playing time generated the labor i needed..though to be honest I have more land now. But I feel Patrons need more labor. You can leave F2P as it is..to encourage them to subscribe..as nothing in life is truly free.

More Labor Please!

Henay
01-30-2015, 03:10 PM
Can you please come up with a way to save the tension levels the zones were at when you take the servers down? It's getting rather obnoxious to get a zone to 5 just to have the servers come down for 90 minutes and reset it to 1.

Careby
01-30-2015, 03:12 PM
I would like to see more labor per 5 minutes. In Alpha it was 2x what it is now. That was much better. I would still run short and possible have to afk still..but in alpha most of the time my normal playing time generated the labor i needed..though to be honest I have more land now. But I feel Patrons need more labor. You can leave F2P as it is..to encourage them to subscribe..as nothing in life is truly free.

More Labor Please!
I would like to see more labor points also, but just for me. Giving them to everyone would seriously screw up the game.

Tharros
01-30-2015, 03:13 PM
I was wondering if there would be any other races added. I've seen things here and there about it but only on fan sites.

Fiain
01-30-2015, 03:13 PM
For the code, can you please type it as well? I listen in, but unfortunately... Well whem the boss comes around, mute happens! Im hoping I can tune in long enough. :)

Guizmo
01-30-2015, 03:32 PM
Can you put all plushie exchangeable because I try all collected but it is hard ? Thanks

A Fairy
01-30-2015, 03:37 PM
Hello, I am from the server Ezi in US, and i have a question for you, when did this game become a P2W game? I played Archeage ever since the closed beta and I have notice quite a lot of changes from it. First off the price of the Apex in our server is around 750g in average, it has increased from by 400g inside a month, nowadays people can not survive by simply using in game gold. Other than that, material cost are insane and top that creating "gear" relies on luck. I do understand that this is a player based economy except the rich people profit off the poor and I have come to understand that people are gradually quitting this game because of it. I am not complaining but I am expressing my opinion and ask you this:

When did Archeage become a Pay to Win game? When will it stop?

I may be wrong, but many of my friends and many players I know have expressed their opinions and I am confronted to a serious question whether To leave or not to leave.

I will not lie but I myself am a consumer, a moderate consumer but as of now moderation is not viable, because the economy in this game is warped to a point where everything is overpriced and to fight that we need to Pay and by doing so people will profit off that and it creates a vicious cycle. I hope you take time to answer my question. If I am mistaken feel free to discard my post. I am but a concerned player and a consumer.

Jzfister
01-30-2015, 03:41 PM
When will something be done about archeum drop rates? I haven't been able to craft for about a month now as prices are getting out of hand. The economy is my biggest concern and I almost quit the game over it. I have been die-hard with this game even after all the problems since launch. I understand your hand in tweaking the economy for maximum profit, but things are getting out of hand.

With the exception of a few players, gold is hard to come by and it's rather hard to get decent gear...so the Divine Gift event really isn't helping imho. How is one to gear up with this event?

Will drop rates in Auroria change for the better? Instead of crafting I decided to try farming jesters coin purses in Auroria. I've farmed countless hours/weeks without a single armor drop??? Not to mention hundreds of coin purses and got 1 starlight crystal out of it. The rest have been shards, and I believe I only got a total of 20 shards out of thousands. Larceny is over 30K...I believe it is rumored to have better chance of drops? Please explain larceny also???

Thanks

Digievs
01-30-2015, 03:42 PM
Is it possible to reduce inflation and fix this game's economy? That would be great! I bought my patron so I could support this game because I like it a lot, but this economy is driving me crazy. Thanks in adnance. :)

Hitokiri
01-30-2015, 03:42 PM
Dear Producers,
Those are my questions for your Q.&A. Livestream:
1. Is it possible to give us a more detailed response about the chance of server transfers? (i know merging is very hard if not impossible because of land ownership issues)
2. Can u please do something about the bots? I.e. EU Servers>Nui>Haranya Bombissita and Redtasa.. Trade pack bots from Silent Forest to Falcorth... Marked them for using unauthorized program a lot of times... Still there.. doing their runs...
3. Can you do something about the disconnecting penalties concerning trade runs? i.e. doing trade run with cart/wagon/hauler and having a power shutdown will result to losing all your trade packs.
4. Is there going to be an increase in Labor point regeneration?
Thank you for your time

ALEZ
01-30-2015, 03:56 PM
did the stream happened?

Kaptain K
01-30-2015, 03:56 PM
I have a question. How are the servers doing? Can't log in still here on this end. Keep watching that piece of ♥♥♥♥ silent film that loops non stop every time the game fails.

Kaptain K
01-30-2015, 03:57 PM
did the stream happened?

ROFL did the game start for them you mean? Doubtful.

Hyojung
01-30-2015, 03:58 PM
When will we get pegasus mounts? And how will they be available? No more RNG boxes please. PLEASE. Thank you c:

Klitz
will you be raising the price of trade packs to 50-100g per turn in, to help legit non credit card players buy delphinad items that range from 45k-175k gold

Alustriel
Thank you for a chance for us to ask you questions, hopefully I'm not asking the same ones that someone has already asked but here are mine:

1. CRAFT, CLAIM, CONQUER... umm... I claimed, working on Conquering, CRAFTING is a joke! I understand that RNG adds a bit of unknown element and what not but I'm seriously starting to get sick of crafting. You see people farming for gold to buy armor and find other ways over crafting because the badness of RNG. I mean, failing to upgrade occasional okay, one out of 2 or 3 pieces isn't what you need okay.. but when 7 piece armor set and only 1 in the end can move forward.. now you have to craft a new set or get others pieces to salvage.. well I'm losing interest in one of the three main things that you are claiming this game is about? What is being done to help progress in crafting and not have the majority of the population get so fed up that they refuse to craft anymore? I know some may also complain about claiming land, but for me that's not a problem - patience got me what I needed and I'm happy there... crafting though STINKS the big one right now :(

2. I understand some of why LP is needed however I also think it is hindering crafting. Sorry but I don't think there should be a need to use LP to open coin purses you fought to take off an enemy. Or use LP to claim your earning from the AH (I mean I already had to either pay a sub or purchase the AH unlock to use it... now you want to take LP from me to to get my earnings.. money sucking me is more like it). I can see LP for farming, taking care of livestock, but for crafting where RNGesus rules supreme (and I'm likely to end up with a piece of armor that is crap for me over something worthwhile.. and then I'll have to wait days to try and craft a new one cause I need the leather/ore/cloth, plus archeum and anything else it takes to try the sealed armor all over again). LP is the main currency and blood of this game.. and as it goes 1/2 my guild decided to go find something else to play until something comes out to replace AA cause of the LP. Thoughts? Any changes coming to LP?

3. Land Hackers - I know that this has been worked on however after the large ban, we are seeing a return of land hackers and how long before something is done.

4. Appears that Archeage is bleeding players - any feedback on steps that are being taken to stem the bleed and perhaps reverse it to acquire interest of new players? I mean late last year everyone struggled for getting a bit of land, if you didn't have it already.. now take a stroll through areas like Windscour or Auroria and there are open lands large enough to put down the largest mansion without having to fight or pay for it.. its just sitting there.. that is a sign that things do not bode well IMO.

5. Guilds are well limited.. no guild bank (yes, chest can be used to share items but you can't share gold... or have a guild fund for repairs, guild large purchases, etc..), no real guild hall to meet, share and partake.. Any upcoming or things in the work to enhance guild experience?

Klitz
01-30-2015, 03:59 PM
Or maybe you can give us trade packs that we can turn in for Sunlight Archeum crystals 5 per pack!?

dhodgie
01-30-2015, 04:04 PM
Q: Where are my obsidian weapons already? 50 weaponsmith wasnt cheap, ya know?!

Skiptracer
01-30-2015, 04:05 PM
Like the servers, the twitch.tv feed is also down.

Leila
01-30-2015, 04:07 PM
Is there going to be system to unfuse items? Cuz i fused my gilder with other gilder and i would be happy if we could unfuse it.

Azkadelya
01-30-2015, 04:08 PM
Can we talk about the login servers not working now? Still can't login....

Leila
01-30-2015, 04:11 PM
Can we talk about the login servers not working now? Still can't login....

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?158691-RIP-login-servers-AGAIN&p=1453460#post1453460

Mordes
01-30-2015, 04:13 PM
when will be the lev 55 ?

Nofri
When will more zones be added to each continent? This would not only alleviate a land-to-build-on shortage but add coastline. Would any new zones be PVP zones or peaceful, allowing for more trade?

Many vehicles in ArcheAge are steam powered. How about a railway system? I understand Korea already has it.

Tiganita
Will there be a fish stand for sport fishing on growlgate ?

Gunthor911
01-30-2015, 04:14 PM
Why is it that when in log in back my account in NA.. the cinematic loop does not stop?? until now, you cant log in NA server. :(( JUSTICE PLS

timespice
01-30-2015, 04:15 PM
Will there be more in artistry such as more instruments?

Nofri
01-30-2015, 04:16 PM
Why is it that when in log in back my account in NA.. the cinematic loop does not stop?? until now, you cant log in NA server. :(( JUSTICE PLS

I can't log in either for the same reason.

Klitz
01-30-2015, 04:22 PM
why do my questions not get answered!? i love this game why wont you love me back!!!

Jakantha
01-30-2015, 04:23 PM
Question for the Q&A:

Can we get a report spam button added to the mail system? I have stopped receiving /w from gold sellers which is superb but I'm still getting a lot via in game mail.

Ulfnaor
01-30-2015, 04:24 PM
Not sure if question was asked but here goes:
When will new areas be opened? I'm not speaking of Diamond Shores - that is coming, we know - but of the extra grey areas on both continents.

Batmen
01-30-2015, 04:24 PM
Do you have any plans on releasing an item that will prevent fail regrades from rolling back?

ImaqtRawr
01-30-2015, 04:25 PM
I really really want to hear Trion's response to fixing Auroria cloaks.
It needs to be tradeble and sold on auction. I simply see no reason for it not to.

Jzfister
01-30-2015, 04:26 PM
Also, fix the trade window exploits as people are still managing to screw people over. I see more and more people scamming to get ahead. Maybe make trading items possible via mail...COD etc.

I actually took the time to read all the posts in this thread and many posts seem to match my archeum concerns. I'm rather shocked to see how many people are affected by it. Many people are giving up on crafting gear because of the economy right now. With RNGesus in the mix, who can afford to make armor etc right now? So much for the gearing up event. How is the way the market is right now helping people get ready for upcoming patches? Fewer crafting and selling items is stalling progress. Many who are able to make a decent item have to lose money using the AH just to have a safe sale also. Who can even afford a decent crafted product right now? Not many I'm guessing.

I don't know about other people, but I've been at a stand-still with this game for over a month. A person can only fish or do trade runs all day everyday, for so long, to make gold to buy labor pots etc.

houdini
01-30-2015, 04:27 PM
I have a couple questions first off would it be possible to increase the max notes for sheet music to 5000 instead of 1000 so i can make full songs on one sheet instead of 4, second question will there ever be an option to change my race as long as its the same faction?

Nofri
01-30-2015, 04:35 PM
Not sure if question was asked but here goes:
When will new areas be opened? I'm not speaking of Diamond Shores - that is coming, we know - but of the extra grey areas on both continents.

I asked the same question on the previous page. For example: west of White Arden is an inaccessible place called Aubre Cradle. When/if will that ever open and will it be pvp or peaceful for trade?

UserName6
01-30-2015, 04:43 PM
What is the average age of the archeage team? 21-22?

trivial
01-30-2015, 04:45 PM
1. how the economy is going to be saved from the inflation happening atm.
2. What's happening with the timber coupe? Will it still be vocation badges?
3. Will labor regen be increased?

Infraction
01-30-2015, 04:48 PM
Blah blah archeum blah blah talking to xl......

Deeps
01-30-2015, 04:51 PM
what do you plan to do for healers and their lack of suitable items?
Nothing in serpentis.
RNG from auroria drops.
Nothing in the haunted chest.
no healer items.

What are you going to do to fix this huge deficit?

Pwnocchio
01-30-2015, 04:56 PM
Didn't get a good feel that they really had vetted the numbers on Library Purse archeum drops and that they didn't have a solid solution in place with XL Games for the archeum supply problem.

Toffin
01-30-2015, 05:12 PM
Why are there still ports for houses when there is no longer a house port there? All the islands?

Gatchu
01-30-2015, 05:13 PM
When will the NA servers be back?

Danielle
01-30-2015, 05:18 PM
@trionworlds THUNDER DASH, we work our butts off for it 50 k of honor, and lvling the mounts twice, worth more then the 30 k seige weapon that sell for 6 k, can we have things we work so hard for not be normalized? Seems counterproductive to normalize things like that

Froggy
01-30-2015, 05:18 PM
@Trionworlds What about spaces in character names?

Shakila
01-30-2015, 05:27 PM
when are you going to make it so different guild can join an alliance together? there are weaker guilds out there

LordGreyjoy
01-30-2015, 05:30 PM
@trionworlds GAME BREAKING HACK players selling service to scam your account for you so a GM restores all ur gear and they return a portin of the profits its DESTROYING ECONOMY. Innoncents who handle the stolen gear are getting banned without even knowing they are a part of it.

Mordes
01-30-2015, 05:34 PM
When will be the update to lev 55?

Saveric
01-30-2015, 05:36 PM
Scapes asked my questions on the livestream! Weeeeee

Rissa the Elf
01-30-2015, 05:37 PM
Will player made factions be available and if not, why not?

jimmykorona
01-30-2015, 05:41 PM
why are the NA servers stll down at 7:40pm eastern time? and whay does the launcher send me to a korean website sometimes when i launch the game? and whay after todays total bull mess the game still isnt up and running right? those are my questions.

Danielle
Will player made factions be available and if not, why not? they already answered that in the live stream they said that it isn't working the way they really wanted it to in Korea, and is being fixed in Korea. That means it is quite a way off for us at the moment

Lunarial
I would really like to be able to pay cash at the market to allow me to change my race to another race of my nation for example to change from a firran to a harani both races are allies of the east nation.
I would love to be able to pay to do this as i actually want my main to be harani instead of firran but i don't want to level another character though.
thanks.

alimobot
01-30-2015, 05:42 PM
Server Merges and idea

recka
01-30-2015, 05:45 PM
will you ever add proper assist system too the game??
like right click on main assister to assist him?

VoiceMaster
Can we get end game gear from honor in the future? It's so hard to earn money when all I want to do is PVP and I can't craft or buy the top tier gear/weapons.

Fazing
When will server transfers come? Also fish turn in for pirates besides freedich?

Shakila
01-30-2015, 05:46 PM
are you going to make it so that guilds can join an alliances?

Ohai
01-30-2015, 05:48 PM
I can't log in to my server!

Lunarial
01-30-2015, 05:49 PM
some one please post the code from the live stream thanks

jimmykorona
01-30-2015, 05:50 PM
ohai,,,, i havent been able to log in to the game all day long. and yet they feel like they have to do the live stream instead of working on the game today?? thats just a special kind of non-sense

jimmykorona
01-30-2015, 05:53 PM
to lunarial---- how are you going to use the code if we cant even play the game?

Freaksmacker
When are they going to fix the dungoens so us guildless people can at least do them with randoms. I started months behind everyone else on my server ans still havent done one. Stand around all day begging for groups and still not do one is starting to suck.

Leila
1. will you guys make system to unfuse items? we really need it :c

2. what about marriage system D: (would be nice if we had one)

3. will more titles be available? I saw there is a lot of titles that we don't have yet :L

Neetero
01-30-2015, 05:54 PM
Please we can get a ranking in arena or something!?

Danielle
01-30-2015, 05:55 PM
Server Merges and idea

As stated on stream : not happening at this time, if they do all land would be wiped allowing people to go for it . (My opinion: if it happens land for hackers for days)

Chuck Zitto
01-30-2015, 05:55 PM
So either the pirates really are getting nothing or they have no idea whats in the korean version of the game. In the korean version there is a gold trader and fish trader on growlgate. In the korean version pirates can attack the mainlands even pve zones. In the korean version the pirates get an upgrade on ships that lets them not show on radar for short time.

jimmykorona
01-30-2015, 05:56 PM
how about an update as to when the game will be playable today? this is the reason i dont put money into a game. its been down since early this morning and is still down right now at 8:00pm eastern time. the compensation had better be like a apex or a free week of patron status, something along those lines. this is really a turn off of the game that i was starting to really enjoy.

Freaksmacker
01-30-2015, 05:58 PM
Here! Here!

Pwnocchio
01-30-2015, 05:59 PM
They suggested it would be another 30 minutes from now.

Necromonicon
01-30-2015, 06:01 PM
Will We ever See HASLA SCEPTERS in the game??

Gries
01-30-2015, 06:01 PM
Does anybody know if i can watch stream again?

VoiceMaster
01-30-2015, 06:04 PM
I feel like my posts are always not seen so I'm going to post it one more time. Can we get end game gear from honor in the future? It's so hard to earn money when all I want to do is PVP and I can't craft or buy the top tier gear/weapons.

Vinh
01-30-2015, 06:04 PM
J3H9-P3ZT-KRNK-NFG2-FTJ9 code for 200 labor points. That's a lot of points I can use for whole month now. :D

Thehandiiman
01-30-2015, 06:05 PM
Why is there NO viable leather set for mages? we get eaten by archers when we wear cloth and if we choose laje plate we get eaten by our own kind, where as archers and meele can find viable options in cloth, leather and plate if they so choose

BillyBob
01-30-2015, 06:06 PM
Are there any plans to address the rising cost of Workers comps and Tax certs.

1: Why can't we pay taxers like Korea with gold?

2: Are there any plans to give Patrons a bigger regen like 15/10. Right now as a Patron I don't feel like I get my 15.00 worth.

jimmykorona
01-30-2015, 06:09 PM
also im wondering why it takes labor points to open the purses that are dropped by mobs? shouldnt the larceny proff be something that pirates or criminals do? isnt larceny a form of stealing? shouldnt mobs drop money sometimes ? like on just about all games?

jimmykorona
01-30-2015, 06:18 PM
wow just wow , i just tried to load the game again and instead of loading and getting the intro cut screen loop this time the play button is now offline again, now im seriousley thinking of not playing this game anymore. i really like the game so far, and have made some friends on it, but this is a very big turn off to me.

MessiroLIVE
01-30-2015, 06:21 PM
@Scapes

Is it possible to get Access to the Free Roam Camera Feature to make videoclips? (Testserver would be enough)

I'm a YouTuber / Streamer and would like to make more fan-art videos of ArcheAge, something like this, but the camera is limited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91tTsfj4fXg

John Small
01-30-2015, 06:31 PM
This live stream was a lot more watchable than the past ones. The new producer is a lot more human and it felt like scapes and amary could be more honest without the usual dark cloud sitting there, silently banning and sneering at people in chat. I hope you continue this 3 person format in the future.

Aluci
01-30-2015, 06:36 PM
It is sad that you have to spend a lot of money to be able to get even the average gear right now...and the amount of labor necessary to craft anything with or without apex is not enough for people to even stay in the game for long periods, to be able to do anything, you either spend a full day playing or leave your computer on all night and without apex that still is very hard to get things done...it does not look like a free game.

Ishmila
01-30-2015, 06:48 PM
so ... guess this not happening?

Ishmila
01-30-2015, 06:49 PM
Will We ever See HASLA SCEPTERS in the game??

if u want a scepter , craft, otherwise hasla is ment for new players to close the game from them starting and old players who are geared up .

soobad
01-30-2015, 06:58 PM
login is down still .... how long for ?

Scapes
01-30-2015, 06:59 PM
so ... guess this not happening?

Already did, about two hours ago.

Scapes
01-30-2015, 06:59 PM
login is down still .... how long for ?

Thread on this outage here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?158702-ArcheAge-NA-Login-Outage-Restart-5-15-PM-PST

Scapes
01-30-2015, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the questions, all!

We'll have our next Q&A-focused livestream in two weeks. Next week, we talk more about Secrets of Ayanad.