PDA

View Full Version : Lucius server is underpopulated and has tons of open land!

Mersh
01-30-2015, 01:51 PM
I would like to invite people to come to the Lucius server! There is plenty of land (especially on the eastern side) and it has a great and helpful community! Being one of the newer servers it is understandable for it to be a lower population however we would like to see some new faces and some unique and fun guilds popping up!

If you do decide to join up message me (Mersh) and I can hook ya up! I am the leader of The Innkeepers and run a public tavern outside Marianople! The server also has a large role-playing community if this interests you!

Hope to see you there!

Espiritu
01-30-2015, 01:53 PM
yup, great place to come and farmville since it is very dead. Or you can YOLO packs to Freedich most times during the day, since no one there either.

Mersh
01-30-2015, 01:58 PM
Yeah! join and claim your land today! :D

BlightedX
01-30-2015, 02:08 PM
East is where its at since Blank disolved

darwinn
02-01-2015, 08:46 AM
the AH is also sooooooo dead on this cluster.. dont join it you wont have fun at all

Galix
02-01-2015, 08:57 AM
So dead its dying out lol

Bobitoz
02-01-2015, 09:19 AM
I bet most of that land is in wind north. Otherwise known as the lag capital of the Internet.

Jayloe
02-02-2015, 06:14 AM
Seriously it's not worth it to roll on a dead server. I already accepted the fact that Ezi is dying and have rerolled to Ollo. Don't funnel new players over to a server the will be discouraged to play due to lack of population. If new players want to experience the game, go to an active server.

Pwnocchio
02-02-2015, 06:17 AM
There is good and bad to it.

If you want to have land without having to pay for it, it's great.

If you are huge on the PvP, not so great.

Darkmask
02-02-2015, 06:43 AM
Let this server die out first.. then hopefully Trion roll out the transfer soon..

Beornn
02-02-2015, 06:54 AM
Guys
We need server transfer...
ENLA is empty too
Some harani lands empty...
Pls TRION, read it!!!

Jayloe
02-02-2015, 06:57 AM
If you still enjoy ArcheAge reroll now and count your losses. All I pay for is taxes on my Ezi character so I don't lose all my storage chests, in hope of a server transfer one day. No point to play on a server where you encounter 1 ship on the ocean every 100 runs from Haly to Solis.

Beornn
02-02-2015, 07:08 AM
If you still enjoy ArcheAge reroll now and count your losses. All I pay for is taxes on my Ezi character so I don't lose all my storage chests, in hope of a server transfer one day. No point to play on a server where you encounter 1 ship on the ocean every 100 runs from Haly to Solis.

You said it all...

I wish @scapes spoke on how long the server transfer 'll be available.

But TRION omit all the time.

@Scapes, we await your response .

Canute
02-02-2015, 07:08 AM

Ignore this troll. I enjoy the server and run into plenty of people all day every day. Hasla is packed, I find everything I need on AH and constantly see traffic on trade routes. Following Jayloe's advise would be the worst possible decision since Trion has said they will be adding incentives to draw players to lower pop servers.

Canute
02-02-2015, 07:09 AM
Those whining are the generation who need constant stimulation in all 5 senses every waking hour. It's not their fault, we've conditioned them to be this way since they were in diapers.

Jayloe
02-02-2015, 07:10 AM
Ignore this troll. I enjoy the server and run into plenty of people all day every day. Hasla is packed, I find everything I need on AH and constantly see traffic on trade routes. Following Jayloe's advise would be the worst possible decision since Trion has said they will be adding incentives to draw players to lower pop servers.

I'm not trolling, just giving healthy advice to new players who want to enjoy this game for what it offers. I speak truth. However, I respect your defense toward the server. It took me about a month to come to the realization after countless days in denial.

Beornn
02-02-2015, 07:14 AM

shut up noob,
We wait 30 minutes to play 5 vs 5 arena.
im a pirate, but Nobody fishing , no one makes crossing

The Harani land station empty and available .

The game is a trash

and you is against the server transfer ?

******ed

Canute
02-02-2015, 07:17 AM
I'm not trolling, just giving healthy advice to new players who want to enjoy this game for what it offers. I speak truth. However, I respect your defense toward the server. It took me about a month to come to the realization after countless days in denial.

If you're not trolling, your expectations of server population were apparently improperly set based on launch ques which I can see how that would cause some to have unrealistic expectations. The server has plenty, PLENTY of active players. There is no denial, there is only improper expectations or people who get bored if they don't have constant sensory stimulation.

Canute
02-02-2015, 07:19 AM
shut up noob,
We wait 30 minutes to play 5 vs 5 arena.
im a pirate, but Nobody fishing , no one makes crossing

The Harani land station empty and available .

The game is a trash

and you is against the server transfer ?

******ed

Please go play COD or BF. They're designed for player's like you who need constant positive feedback and cry when they don't have it.

I'll be a noob when I cry on a game forum about how that game is trash and not simply moving on to something I find fun or productive. Oh wait..

Jayloe
02-02-2015, 07:22 AM
If you're not trolling, your expectations of server population were apparently improperly set based on launch ques which I can see how that would cause some to have unrealistic expectations. The server has plenty, PLENTY of active players. There is no denial, there is only improper expectations or people who get bored if they don't have constant sensory stimulation.

Maybe its a matter of preference or our perception of healthy population differs. I joined a month after launch with a few RL friends who started on Ezi because of the queues i'm assuming. My opinion comes based on comparing the first month to today. All my friends have quit, along with everyone on my friends list, and things just feel empty...To each their own though. If playing on the server is still enjoyable, then by all means continue, but realistically speaking, the population is unhealthy in my opinion.

DisTay
02-02-2015, 07:23 AM
Server isn't dead, sorry that YALL don't make your own gameplay and rely on people to make it for you.

Oh and to that pirate, when I was pirate I made my own content. Go to the mainland and pvp in yny or cinder and take packs like I did. Or continue to complain because you are afraid of jail time

Beornn
02-02-2015, 07:26 AM
Please go play COD or BF. They're designed for player's like you who need constant positive feedback and cry when they don't have it.

I'll be a noob when I cry on a game forum about how that game is trash and not simply moving on to something I find fun or productive. Oh wait..
Its a MMO Multipleeeeee
its isnt a single player
we need a full server
do u have mental problems???

Canute
02-02-2015, 07:27 AM
Maybe its a matter of preference or our perception of healthy population differs. I joined a month after launch with a few RL friends who started on Ezi because of the queues i'm assuming. My opinion comes based on comparing the first month to today. All my friends have quit, along with everyone on my friends list, and things just feel empty...To each their own though. If playing on the server is still enjoyable, then by all means continue, but realistically speaking, the population is unhealthy in my opinion.
I can certainly respect this comment. Your earlier comments and (others) were misleading at best (in my opinion).

When I see there are no open house spots in safe zones or the fact you can't find an open spot in a hasla group, it's hard to see where those who say the server is dead are coming from. Yeah, it may not have 50 x 50 naval battles every day, so if that is your expectations, you would be right. But I suggest most players don't expect that everyday.

Canute
02-02-2015, 07:28 AM
Its a MMO Multipleeeeee
its isnt a single player
we need a full server
do u have mental problems???

Plenty of players.
Thanks Captain Obvious
Full servers = 8 hour queues. No thanks.
Yes, after reading your comments.