PDA

View Full Version : [SOOTHSAYER] Tactics (PVP) ---Please Help!

PapaBear
01-30-2015, 07:14 PM
So I want to become a primary healer, I could care less about doing any damage whatsoever

So you may be asking "then why roll a SoothSayer" well the reason being is I had this theory of

If I could heal mates in Pvp just fine. then if (and when) they die. I can REZ them by getting out of Combat using the Shadow Play Stealth. and Rev them quickly in the heat of large and small battles?

I feel id be extremely usefull, and the amount of insane mobility would maybe make up for my lack of a def tree? ( im also extremely new to the game lvl 18)

Edit: I also heard there is some sort of hood? that plays a factor in reving? or stealth or something?

Chuck Zitto
01-30-2015, 07:20 PM
If you want to do primary healer without doing much dmg you want to play templar. Defense redoubt and invinc is just to important in small and medium scale pvp. Only in a large zerg can u roll non templar and get away with it.

Twyxx
01-30-2015, 07:21 PM
Your mobility and stealth is your defense. In arenas you can wait til your opponents engage to pop out of stealth, avoiding being a target. In open world pvp and in pve your ability to get out of combat with stealth to rez is an amazing ability. The Auroria Heartbound Hood (http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/26979/) is the piece that reduces cast time on rez by 50% (very useful).