PDA

View Full Version : North American Adventurers: Thanks for Your Patience!

Scapes
01-30-2015, 08:31 PM
North American Adventurers,

We'd like to thank all of you for your patience today with regards to the login server outage! With the issue resolved, we're going to do one better than just saying it. If you check your Glyph account, you'll find a little something good as a token of our appreciation. Each of you will be getting 1000 Labor Points in the form of two bound potions.

To claim this compensation, click here (https://archeage.trionworlds.com/account/profile/manage-game!input.action?dd=1) and log into your Glyph Account and then follow these steps:
Locate the North American Downtime Gift and click on "APPLY".
Click on "BUY NOW" (Don't worry - it's free!)
Choose the character you would like to receive the items and click "CONTINUE TO PAYMENT"
Click "COMPLETE PURCHASE"
All items will be sent to the selected character via in-game mail upon your next ArcheAge log-in. (Please do choose the character that you want the items to be on forever, as they cannot be traded.)
From all of us, we look forward to your ongoing adventures in Erenor!

The ArcheAge Team

Please Note: This gift will expire Friday, February 6 at 10:00 AM PST.

Empyreus
01-30-2015, 08:40 PM
For those of us on Salphira is this in ADDITION to our salphira downtime compensation?

Blixie
01-30-2015, 08:41 PM
Thank you! Sorry I was grumpy 'bout it, but those bee hives, yo!

Scapes
01-30-2015, 08:42 PM
For those of us on Salphira is this in ADDITION to our salphira downtime compensation?

Yes, this is a separate compensation.

Znick
01-30-2015, 08:49 PM
This only for Patron accounts? I didn't get it on free.

Maleficentx
01-30-2015, 08:51 PM

I am also having that problem :/

VermillionRED
01-30-2015, 08:52 PM

I don't see it either. What the crap?!

AcidT
01-30-2015, 08:54 PM
it's there you just have to go back and refresh a few times.

[click store tab, then click AA. scroll down and should be there]

Scapes
01-30-2015, 08:55 PM

This is for all players. We found a few grants didn't work properly and are rerunning them now. Check again in a few minutes.

Ravyn
01-30-2015, 09:01 PM
*WARNING* Copious amounts of swearing below

This is beyond ridiculous. You people can't do a single thing to your game without ♥♥♥♥ing something up. Every patch, every maintenance, every time someone looks at the server funny something breaks. You were down for 5+ hours beyond your estimate for the maintenance downtime and now you're ♥♥♥♥ is breaking again with downtimes in the 14+ hour range. I understand issues popping up but this level of downtime can only be chalked up to pure incompetence.

Then there is the fact that your team doesn't communicate ♥♥♥♥ other than "there's an issue" and "we're working on it." Well no ♥♥♥♥, Sherlock. We know there's an issue and we know you're going to work on it. How about tell us what specifically is wrong, what teams are working on it, what your estimated time frame is (so we can add at least 5 hours to it), etc?

Then to top it all off you show a complete lack of consideration to your PAYING customers by offering a joke of a compensation package. 1k labor? We all would have generated almost twice that in online time. There's been no consideration of the fact that we also lose auction house fees, opportunities to get land, etc. How about a "we're sorry we ♥♥♥♥ed up so we're giving everyone MORE than they would have gotten"? You see, when you screw ♥♥♥♥ up then you cause your customers inconvenience and frustration. At that point you need to go BEYOND what you would have normally provided.

Now I will give you this, the game itself has incredible potential and I still have a lot of fun playing it. It's unlike any other game I've played and I hope that you guys can get your ♥♥♥♥ together so I'll continue to play long into the future.
However, here's an issue I have with you calling this a launched game. It's not. This is not a complete game and it is not stable. This is a game that is STILL IN BETA that you are passing off as a completed game. Now I have no problem paying $15+ a month on this game as a beta because it is fun and I like to invest in things that I find entertaining and unique. However, you need to start treating us like customers or at the very least investors who are also testing out your system for you. When you don't have basic things like half the guild functions in the game, half the story isn't there, and you have quests in areas your players can't access yet then you can't call it a complete game.

So, the bottom line is this. Trion, get your ♥♥♥♥ together and start providing better service to your paying customers. If you want to call this a launched game then you need to provide a full game. Otherwise go back to calling it a paid beta and let us know when you'll be launching the complete game.

NovaDrake
01-30-2015, 09:03 PM
i am not getting option to buy anything i am a free player and you said all will receive this.

Hoser
01-30-2015, 09:06 PM
i am not getting option to buy anything i am a free player and you said all will receive this.

Ditto... *shrugs*

NovaDrake
01-30-2015, 09:10 PM
Ditto... *shrugs*

scape needs to be more clear or they need to fix it because as i know now only patrons are getting it when he claimed all does even free

Annitias
01-30-2015, 09:12 PM
Salphira Not showing for me. Will check in a few minutes.

shinosuke
01-30-2015, 09:16 PM
so yea i'm not getting it so i guess i can wait

Squadron
01-30-2015, 09:16 PM
Still not seeing any compensation Trion. seems you are only giving it too patrons. I was just a patron a few days ago too such BS

jphawxs
01-30-2015, 09:17 PM
Finally bout time i could respond i mean your forum doesn't even know i have LVL 50 and 40 and keep saying that i must have a LVL 15 character, what is this? a way to prevent more people from complaining or something? Of course we WILL ALWAYS complain if things ♥♥♥♥ up on our game. Anyway well said Ravyn, I agree with you. If there something I would to say, it would be something like pass this game to a much better, suitable company who actually CARE, CONSIDER and CONNECT to players so that it would not go to waste. So far Trino, you've been a joke to us dedicated gamers, be it f2p or p2w.

NovaDrake
01-30-2015, 09:21 PM
scape we do need a answer during down time you said this will be for everyone not just patrons but when it is time seems only patrons are receiving it you wont get players this way we do deserve a answer i was going to become a patron on the 3rd but due to all this BS and this clear lie i am highly thinking otherwise.

Blueire
01-30-2015, 09:21 PM
I haven't seen the option for the compensation.. the last option in my AA store page is just the "Buy Patron using Credits".. is it for all? or for just selected players? lawl

Scapes
01-30-2015, 09:24 PM

The compensation is for players who were affected by the downtime (logged in or attempted to login to the North American servers this morning, for instance). Sorry for the confusion!

If you did try to login during the morning outage but still aren't seeing the compensation, please contact our Support Team for assistance: http://support.trionworlds.com

NovaDrake
01-30-2015, 09:26 PM
The compensation is for players who were affected by the downtime (logged in or attempted to login to the North American servers this morning, for instance). Sorry for the confusion.

that be all of use every one of use tried to log in during down time. nice try just come out and say it we only doing this for poeple that have paid use money for patron.

edit: btw i was logged in when it went down at first and i kept trying to get in so stop the BS

Braveshart
01-30-2015, 09:27 PM
Both my partner and I tried logging in multiple times today. Were both free to play. She got the labor points and I did not... I literally watched the "connecting..." many times today in futility just as she did.

Why do I not get compensated?

Blueire
01-30-2015, 09:27 PM
The compensation is for players who were affected by the downtime (logged in or attempted to login to the North American servers this morning, for instance). Sorry for the confusion.

i have been attempting to log in for the server this morning and been doing it again until u updated it was up.. so maybe that was ur point tho?

Furyion
01-30-2015, 09:34 PM
Wow. I sat through all this and said nothing because you guys seemed to actually know and care.

500 * 2 Labor? This is unacceptable. This is not just a un-based claim, but factually evident.

1 - Worker's Compensation cost about 75g on my server.
2 - Point Per Labor, that makes a worker's comp potion equal out to about 7.5 silver.
3 - Mob kills take about 20-30 seconds maximum between pull to loot, and yield an average of just over 9.2 silver, counting purses.
4 - Using this we can extrapolate as follows ( There will be a TL:DR )
Outage during "Maintenance" = 13 total hours
Outage today = Just at 11 hours.
Labor lost = 1320 / 660
Playtime total lost = 11 / 23 Hrs.
Gold Lost - 7.5s*1320 / / 7.5s*660 = 99g / 49g 50s
Estimated lost if grinding Purses = 9.2s*1320 / / 9.2s*660 = 121g 44s / 60g 72s

I don't think any further point is needed to see the VERY large discrepancy that appears when taking in the most BASIC of examples through raw data. This isn't a rant, or a whine. It is what you asked for in the live stream, analytic data and facts. This doesn't account for time lost for crafting, packs that matured, none of that. There needs to be a more substantial contribution from you guys, and there needs to be a larger one for the patron's who got doubly screwed outta this. Come on guys. You have an amazing game, don't sink it under a bus. Please.

Gideonne
01-30-2015, 09:39 PM

We'd like to thank all of you for your patience today with regards to the login server outage! With the issue resolved, we're going to do one better than just saying it. If you check your Glyph account, you'll find a little something good as a token of our appreciation. Each of you will be getting 1000 Labor Points in the form of two bound potions.

To claim this compensation, click here (https://archeage.trionworlds.com/account/profile/manage-game!input.action?dd=1) and log into your Glyph Account and then follow these steps:
Choose the character you would like to receive the items and click "CONTINUE TO PAYMENT"
All items will be sent to the selected character via in-game mail upon your next ArcheAge log-in. (Please do choose the character that you want the items to be on forever, as they cannot be traded.)

The ArcheAge Team

I cannot find the "North American Downtime Gift" anywhere on my account page. Where is it?

NovaDrake
01-30-2015, 09:40 PM
Wow. I sat through all this and said nothing because you guys seemed to actually know and care.

500 * 2 Labor? This is unacceptable. This is not just a un-based claim, but factually evident.

1 - Worker's Compensation cost about 75g on my server.
2 - Point Per Labor, that makes a worker's comp potion equal out to about 7.5 silver.
3 - Mob kills take about 20-30 seconds maximum between pull to loot, and yield an average of just over 9.2 silver, counting purses.
4 - Using this we can extrapolate as follows ( There will be a TL:DR )
Outage during "Maintenance" = 13 total hours
Outage today = Just at 11 hours.
Labor lost = 1320 / 660
Playtime total lost = 11 / 23 Hrs.
Gold Lost - 7.5s*1320 / / 7.5s*660 = 99g / 49g 50s
Estimated lost if grinding Purses = 9.2s*1320 / / 9.2s*660 = 121g 44s / 60g 72s

I don't think any further point is needed to see the VERY large discrepancy that appears when taking in the most BASIC of examples through raw data. This isn't a rant, or a whine. It is what you asked for in the live stream, analytic data and facts. This doesn't account for time lost for crafting, packs that matured, none of that. There needs to be a more substantial contribution from you guys, and there needs to be a larger one for the patron's who got doubly screwed outta this. Come on guys. You have an amazing game, don't sink it under a bus. Please.

so u know they banned people from game and live stream for even mentioning the down time in live stream i also think that's a extreme reaction for such a thing.

Gideonne
01-30-2015, 09:45 PM
The compensation is for players who were affected by the downtime (logged in or attempted to login to the North American servers this morning, for instance). Sorry for the confusion!

If you did try to login during the morning outage but still aren't seeing the compensation, please contact our Support Team for assistance: http://support.trionworlds.com

Scapes, no offense but I've waited weeks for replies to service tickets. I can't see the "North American Downtime Gift" either. Will I be waiting weeks for a reply to this ticket too?

Znick
01-30-2015, 10:02 PM
Are you kidding me? I didn't TRY to login my free account because my PAID account couldn't login. I play them both, and you're saying just because I didn't TRY to login I don't get the compensation? ♥♥♥♥ it, I'm done.

NovaDrake
01-30-2015, 10:12 PM
i dont think scape will reply anymore nor will any dev's or admins or gm's i think its very clear now only patrons will receive this i am sorry gift, and they dont care otherwise.

TheRazza
01-30-2015, 10:14 PM

So if your friends told you the login servers were down and you didn't bother to log in then sorry, no compensation for you.

A pretty silly stipulation Scapes.

Leonelle
01-30-2015, 10:15 PM
You guys kidding, please tell me that is a joke.

Labor Points? What about low lvls? We lost a day, a FRIDAY! WE DONīT REALLY NEED LABOR NOW!!! We lost a day for up, and for what? A 2x lp potion.

Thanks Trion, Only think on veteran players, this is why you guys lost so many people and MUCH MORE DONīT EVEN COME AND TRY.

OMGr8573
01-30-2015, 10:18 PM
I don't see this gift list anywhere. Is it bugged?

Depingah
01-30-2015, 10:20 PM

The ArcheAge Team

Why are the purchases for Patron saying Purchase Complete but not actually being reflected on the account?

Durdles
01-30-2015, 11:08 PM
And it says "each of you" gets it, not only if you tried to login, and only if you're born on a Tuesday in Indiana, and only if you have a 3 legged dog named lean two. Promise compensation then find a way to take it away... same old "♥♥♥♥ the customer" Trion.

I've went from a total fanboi making excuses and sticking up for Trion all this time to hating them.

Spazz
01-30-2015, 11:14 PM
still booting me at character select. whats the solution?

koyuta
01-30-2015, 11:21 PM
i keep getting d/ced when it tries to connect to the server

Spazz
01-30-2015, 11:36 PM
gess unistall and reinstal it is

Maverickbr
01-30-2015, 11:39 PM
The gods have disconnected you! Check your network status and any recent alerts! SERVER SALPHIRA NA

SERVERS EU ok

whats the solution?

Maverickbr
01-30-2015, 11:46 PM
I am not able connect to the server again salphira

Glitzy
01-30-2015, 11:47 PM
I logged to character select to grab some logs off an alt and now I cant get back into the game. Logged into the forums to see what the problem is and no information. I is sad.

BTW GO HAWKS!!

Ambu
01-30-2015, 11:49 PM
http://www.9to5gifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Animated-Labour-Day-1st-september-2014.gif

http://cdn.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/taylor-swift-22-gif.gif

Maverickbr
01-30-2015, 11:49 PM
I logged to character select to grab some logs off an alt and now I cant get back into the game. Logged into the forums to see what the problem is and no information. I is sad.

BTW GO HAWKS!!

same problem here.
Some message appears for you?

Glitzy
01-30-2015, 11:52 PM
Says "the gods have disconnected you" when I click on our server.

Gaunt89
01-30-2015, 11:53 PM
Same issue here from Salphira...again. Twice last night before I go to bed and the same crap when I wake up.

Maverickbr
01-30-2015, 11:54 PM
Says "the gods have disconnected you" when I click on our server.

Says for me "The gods have disconnected you! Check your network status and any recent alerts!" when I click on our server.

Maverickbr
01-30-2015, 11:59 PM
patience in My patience is already in "0" .
Real solutions trion "0" .
My patron leaving.

Maverickbr
01-31-2015, 12:00 AM
"0" GM on ?

Glitzy
01-31-2015, 12:01 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-57481-marshawn-lynch-simpsons-meme-I-Wx8d.jpeg

Tow
01-31-2015, 12:03 AM
Well the weekend is here so let the connection issues begin i guess. every single weekend there seems to be some problem that is being worked on. They are now stating the servers are up but every time i try to go past the character select screen it says the gods have disconnected me. ....smfh !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, why is it every time it does this my trees timers all get reset so they all go off at once.

internaut
01-31-2015, 12:04 AM
Gods hate me on NA but not on EU!!! :mad:

Scum
01-31-2015, 12:14 AM

I urge Trion to reconsider this policy. Under this logical structure, someone who loses power to their home due not to weather but to an error by the local power company, who chooses to stay in the city instead of going home and pays hundreds of dollars in hotel fees, was therefore 'unaffected' by the power outage because they didn't go home and futilely flip the switch like a drunken monkey? This is absurd. Anyone who knew about the service interruption to Archeage today, and had it affect their plans, was affected by the outage, whether or not they physically logged in to the Glyph launcher. Why is limiting some bind-to-account labor potions worth this kind of negative customer perception to you?

Darkoni
01-31-2015, 12:20 AM
Not to be unfair and I understand the downside of public farming, but I had over 10 gold worth of trees planted, around 200 Logs and they've all been taken because I couldn't get online to log them, so now, not only don't I have the logs I need to make Lumber packs, so that I can use the 5 Iron Packs I made, my Cotton from my own garden, which is on Private is also missing. So, there's two things I've lost somehow and now, I've got to sell items to make back what I lost over the downtime, and not to be unfair, but some Labor points really aren't going to help me with getting things I can't pay for because of not being able to login for an entire day.

Really, this was a huge distress, and now, I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth after buying a starter pack and credits.

MarauderJamie
01-31-2015, 12:28 AM
wow.. just WOW

Shinju
01-31-2015, 12:29 AM
I think they have 5 more days of patron for Salphirians to stay another 5 days waiting for the final concert of our test server

MarauderJamie
01-31-2015, 12:49 AM
Could we get the login server back up, like ever?

gamerchick2014
01-31-2015, 01:03 AM
I started in Beta...when the game was ready to go live....my guild...who had prepared to go to a set server and help each other to get our 16 x 16 changed server at the last minute and I was left high and dry somewhere else. SO I went to the unofficial server desginated Oceanic but couldnt get far due to all the people in the first zone who werent prepared to cooperate...I never got land, I got shafted by my guild who then had the nerve to move again to the server I ended up on. I still dont have a 16 x 16 BUT Ive discovered you can plant 4 trees and 14 plants on an 8x8. I think Im pretty lucky considering. I have 1/3 of the lumber needed to build my 16 x 16 scare crow even though I havent done the traderuns or bought the plan yet. Many times in the early headstart I didnt have enough money to do what I wanted. Sometimes you have to wait a day or do quests and drop farming for a few days.

Just be happy you have the farming space.....

Consider how long it will take me to build a sailing craft with only an 8x8

Occu
01-31-2015, 01:08 AM
How bout stop crying, its a game, not the end of the world.

Shinju
01-31-2015, 01:21 AM
I love this company because she takes care of me. As you can see, it it does not let me enter the server, so I can read a book instead of doing what I want <3

http://i.imgur.com/HsbwFll.jpg

I <3 U TRION

Jorinde
01-31-2015, 01:33 AM

This is beyond ridiculous. You people can't do a single thing to your game without ♥♥♥♥ing something up. Every patch, every maintenance, every time someone looks at the server funny something breaks. You were down for 5+ hours beyond your estimate for the maintenance downtime and now you're ♥♥♥♥ is breaking again with downtimes in the 14+ hour range. I understand issues popping up but this level of downtime can only be chalked up to pure incompetence.

Then there is the fact that your team doesn't communicate ♥♥♥♥ other than "there's an issue" and "we're working on it." Well no ♥♥♥♥, Sherlock. We know there's an issue and we know you're going to work on it. How about tell us what specifically is wrong, what teams are working on it, what your estimated time frame is (so we can add at least 5 hours to it), etc?

Then to top it all off you show a complete lack of consideration to your PAYING customers by offering a joke of a compensation package. 1k labor? We all would have generated almost twice that in online time. There's been no consideration of the fact that we also lose auction house fees, opportunities to get land, etc. How about a "we're sorry we ♥♥♥♥ed up so we're giving everyone MORE than they would have gotten"? You see, when you screw ♥♥♥♥ up then you cause your customers inconvenience and frustration. At that point you need to go BEYOND what you would have normally provided.

Now I will give you this, the game itself has incredible potential and I still have a lot of fun playing it. It's unlike any other game I've played and I hope that you guys can get your ♥♥♥♥ together so I'll continue to play long into the future.
However, here's an issue I have with you calling this a launched game. It's not. This is not a complete game and it is not stable. This is a game that is STILL IN BETA that you are passing off as a completed game. Now I have no problem paying $15+ a month on this game as a beta because it is fun and I like to invest in things that I find entertaining and unique. However, you need to start treating us like customers or at the very least investors who are also testing out your system for you. When you don't have basic things like half the guild functions in the game, half the story isn't there, and you have quests in areas your players can't access yet then you can't call it a complete game.

So, the bottom line is this. Trion, get your ♥♥♥♥ together and start providing better service to your paying customers. If you want to call this a launched game then you need to provide a full game. Otherwise go back to calling it a paid beta and let us know when you'll be launching the complete game.

i totally agree with you, worst is, i cant log in since yesterday too like the NA player but they ignore all posts in our forum even though there are many ppl with same problem,if i cant log in soon my house and farms will be gone....

Blackdayz
01-31-2015, 01:43 AM
Thank u Scapes,
and Trion

all works fine at my account page

cheers

Citizenfive
01-31-2015, 03:28 AM

And your sig says laid back players... Nom sayn...

Citizenfive
01-31-2015, 03:30 AM
I started in Beta...when the game was ready to go live....my guild...who had prepared to go to a set server and help each other to get our 16 x 16 changed server at the last minute and I was left high and dry somewhere else. SO I went to the unofficial server desginated Oceanic but couldnt get far due to all the people in the first zone who werent prepared to cooperate...I never got land, I got shafted by my guild who then had the nerve to move again to the server I ended up on. I still dont have a 16 x 16 BUT Ive discovered you can plant 4 trees and 14 plants on an 8x8. I think Im pretty lucky considering. I have 1/3 of the lumber needed to build my 16 x 16 scare crow even though I havent done the traderuns or bought the plan yet. Many times in the early headstart I didnt have enough money to do what I wanted. Sometimes you have to wait a day or do quests and drop farming for a few days.

Just be happy you have the farming space.....

Consider how long it will take me to build a sailing craft with only an 8x8

You can cut trees and pick plants in openworld too. It wont take long at all to make 100 lumber. Its not hard.

Volcan
01-31-2015, 03:42 AM
What about the 300g-500g that i lost in AH's fee when the server was offline?

Is that so hard to freeze the AH time?

Jellywash
01-31-2015, 03:52 AM
Hey Scapes. I lost my Patron status, right after I claimed the compensation for the NA servers being down???????????

mossside
01-31-2015, 05:08 AM
I have to say that I think 1000 labour, is poor compensation.

Kaios
01-31-2015, 05:12 AM
I'm loving the "I'm here so I won't get fined" meme that seems to have found its way to this forum

Jackiechan
01-31-2015, 06:39 AM
Sincerely thank you for the compensation! What people fail to realize here is that other games, like WoW, suffer server crashes ALL THE TIME and never compensate their players. Trion did not crash on purpose and they were nice enough to send something our way. People need to appreciate this and stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing. Seriously, thank you! Can always use free labor!

Flame Soulis
01-31-2015, 06:54 AM
Not to be unfair and I understand the downside of public farming, but I had over 10 gold worth of trees planted, around 200 Logs and they've all been taken because I couldn't get online to log them, so now, not only don't I have the logs I need to make Lumber packs, so that I can use the 5 Iron Packs I made, my Cotton from my own garden, which is on Private is also missing. So, there's two things I've lost somehow and now, I've got to sell items to make back what I lost over the downtime, and not to be unfair, but some Labor points really aren't going to help me with getting things I can't pay for because of not being able to login for an entire day.

Really, this was a huge distress, and now, I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth after buying a starter pack and credits.

Try NOT doing lumber then. I know it is needed but you may be better off picking more cotton and selling that and use those earnings to buy the lumber. At least on our server, the pricing on Fabric has jumped up a bit and is just shy under what Lumber is at. Considering how cotton takes FAR less time to grow, it may work out decently.

And as for the related issues regarding the labor potions...
I will say for all the spam we got regarding the compensation package, just 1k of labor is pretty... weak. I know it is the thought that counts, but it should have been at least more considering that part of the bugs involved labor not regenning properly.

And for those who moan and groan about "Well stuff I do doesn't involve labor," maybe take this opportunity to TRY something else with the free labor you just got. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Take advantage of it... like everyone else.

As for me. I'm going fishing. I'm on a boat.

JefftheBlue
01-31-2015, 06:59 AM
Howdy,

Thank you for the compensation.

Regards

JefftheBlue

Gegoben
01-31-2015, 07:36 AM

The ArcheAge Team

Very kind of you thank you:) Keep up the good work!

Alyian
01-31-2015, 07:37 AM
I got the compensation pack and I was free at the time all this happened. However I did buy patron and its still not activated in-game and they double charged me...how long does this live support take?

augz
01-31-2015, 11:35 AM
This is crap...i couldnt play all day, and my compensation is 1000 labor? I culd have dnoe alot more had i been on. Havent yall ever heard time is money?

Barbs
01-31-2015, 12:27 PM
I gave up on their customer service today when I contacted live support for the patron i paid for yesterday and still do not have active on my account and yet they could do nothing for me, cannot fix the issue. This on top of the downtime from yesterday and the horrendously bad joke of a "compensation" package. In all my years of gaming this is the worst customer service, communication and technical screw ups I've ever seen in any game and I played Ragnarok online 2. So this is saying something. I went to the better business bureau instead and filed a complaint. I'd suggest that others do the same. They aren't listening to us. Maybe they'll listen to them. GG Trion.

Kaosfury
01-31-2015, 12:38 PM
This is crap...i couldnt play all day, and my compensation is 1000 labor? I culd have dnoe alot more had i been on. Havent yall ever heard time is money?

Lol.

Close the thread. All i hear is qq

Get real, seriously, get real..... lets try to use a adult thought process.

Any adult knows.....

When you clicked the eula, you signed away any right to say %&$# about this game.....they will let you play when they let you, they being the servers or trion.

To think for a instant they want to make the player base mad, and interfere with the revenue the game earns is just silly..... money...in the name of money...they do their best to keep things running.

To complain, instead of getting up and going through the motions of the rest of your life is sad, and your own personal issue.......servers down? Cant log in? Maybe warch some tv....go to work, getba job, what ever....but sitting and seething and posting aboot it. Comical.

Take these kind words of advice......... i think by the posts above me......for some of you......

Games too hard for you bro....

Siia
01-31-2015, 05:12 PM
I agree that the compensation is lacking.

Not only have we had extensive downtime, but I can't do anything that requires Patron status even though they charged my card a day early for my subscription.

I am currently sitting at 3200/2000 labor and can not regenerate labor online or offline. Are they planning on compensating for that too??