PDA

View Full Version : Lucius Server - Lots of open land - Underpopulated

Mersh
02-02-2015, 04:40 AM
I would like to invite people to come to the Lucius server! There is plenty of land (especially on the eastern side) and it has a great and helpful community! Being one of the newer servers it is understandable for it to be a lower population however we would like to see some new faces and some unique and fun guilds popping up! People may say the server is dead but on the contrary! Members of the community have been creating a friendly and fun environment. I came here from Arenzeb server in hopes that a newer server would yield greater benefits such as: not as much competition on the AH, for land, finding/ creating a guild, making a name for yourself, etc.

If you do decide to join up message me (Mersh) and I can hook ya up! I am the leader of The Innkeepers and run a public tavern outside Marianople! The server also has a large role-playing community if this interests you!

Hope to see you there!

Jayloe
02-02-2015, 05:38 AM
Don't doom people with an underpopulated server...

AgetoAge
02-02-2015, 06:10 AM
No I think its good getting more ppl to join a server that they will have a chance.

Traciatim
02-02-2015, 06:14 AM
I wonder why you never see posts saying that the population is especially sparse on the western side when the west claims that the east gets all the special treatment...

Canute
02-02-2015, 07:33 AM
Don't doom people with an underpopulated server...

See, this is what I'm talking about. If you're not trolling, you need to step back and understand that not everyone has the same exact expectations that you do from games or life. This is what the new battery powered mobiles we put in cribs cause. Flashing lights, constant music and movement and bright colors. We train our babies to expect this at an early age and this is the result.

Zehro
02-02-2015, 07:42 AM
Can you give me a reason aside from land to join Lucius? I find no value in land and land itself is really cheap on my server. I own a 28x28 house and a Gazebo and I'm more than content.

This is my server:
http://i.imgur.com/7BzL18h.jpg

PS: Its most likely underpopulated because of roleplaying and being a new server. Roleplaying itself is a major turn off for most gamers and always cause the roleplay servers to be the least active.

FairyDustNol
02-02-2015, 08:30 AM
The point of Archeage is ultimately massive PvP battles. That is the main joy of the game. If you want to farm or have a house over that then you want people to show it to and share. Its not as fun with less people, trust me. It'd be better having people from underpopulated servers to switch to populated.