PDA

View Full Version : Oceanic/Aussie guilds?

flesh
04-08-2014, 08:53 PM
I haven't come across any Aussie guild posts here. Are there any? Not sure If I missed any.
Would be interested in hearing if there are any.
Cheers.

MTSMTS
04-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Well my guild has 2 aussies and I'm also aussise myself!

Inf3rn0
09-07-2014, 12:48 AM
I wouldnt mind joining an OCE guild also. Me and a few mates might make one of our own if there isnt a big enough one already made

iknowyou
09-07-2014, 02:30 AM
Hey guys feel free to check us out http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?36339-OCEANIC-MYRMIDONS-Competitive-Casual-PvP-PvE-Trade-West-All-Other-Time-Zones
and our website is www.myrmidons.com.au :)

Jebus
09-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Iron Forged Order- Join our Guild on Archeage!

Faction: West Nuin

Timezone: Founders of the guild are Australian, we have an even mix of Aussie's and Americans :)

Beta Server: North America

Launch Server: ArcheAge will launch on Tuesday, September 16.

We use TeamSpeak: ironforgedorder.teamspeak3.com:3555

How to Join: Join our forums (http://ironforgedorder.enjin.com/), and make a little introductory thread so that we know you exist!
About us:

The Iron Forged Order is a guild mostly associated with Archeage as well as other games that our members are interested in. We are looking for more people to join our community who will be good company and respectful. Our guild members have talents in crafting, trade, raids, farming, PvP and PvE! We do have specific goals and objectives that all members have a voice in. But mostly enjoying the game at hand, together. We will have organised trade runs/events/raids/and good fun, on nights/weekends when most members are available! We already have a good mix of Australians and Americans.
If this sounds like a community you would like to join, please visit our website and teamspeak and give us a message (Pottingmix, Jebus, Naomi, J2)
You will not be disappointed! Us Aussie pride ourselves on organisation and fun times :)