PDA

View Full Version : [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

Pages : [1] 2

Myssy
02-05-2015, 03:05 AM
So, we've just re-enabled Fluffy. Here's some details:

-- All commands are back, including Notice Me Fluffy, the T7 Obsidian command.
-- The one command that hasn't debuted is the new Abyssal Skill command. We're leaving that out for now in order to encourage people to unlock Abyssal Skills via the questline, as the opening quests need to be tested.
-- You can still use Fluffy to fast track your progress towards Abyssal Skills. Simply get to level 55, use Fluffy to get the required items like the Specialization Snowflake, and then follow the questline.
-- Once your Abyssal Skills are open, you'll be able to use Level Me Fluffy multiple times per account to level your Abyssal Skills. Our Data team is currently configuring Fluffy to allow the command to be used multiple times, so don't be surprised if it isn't up quite yet.

And that's where we're at for Fluffy right now. Enjoy!

~Celestrata

-----------------------------

I think it would be great to have a thread where all fluffy commands are listed, especially the new ones.
So that everyone know about it and not only the ones who are online at the time where it may be posted in the chat on the pts server (like last time with the sloth glider).

So please if you know a new command and its not listed in this thread post it!

All commands you have to write in /say Chat!

Level me up Fluffy - Level 50 + Some Equip and other Items.
level mining fluffy - Set your Miningskill to 50k, works also with all other proficiency; But cooking, printing and metalwork are bugged.
send me a sloth fluffy - You get a Sloth Glider per Ingamemail.
send me anya ingots fluffy - x30 Anya ingots

tell me a secret fluffy! - A lot of Stuff for the SoA Patch (Equip, consumables, etc)
obsidian or bust fluffy! - get obsidian weapons and stuff

Shiver me timbers Fluffy! - Sends you mails with ships, components, and much more.
What are they saying Fluffy! - Teaches all languages at max skill, though you may need to relog into your character for it to take effect.
Morpheus needs me Fluffy! - Makes you join the pirate faction, then sends you a mail with a way to de-pirate.

x up for invite fluffy! - Guild related command, grants tokens to upgrade guild level along with instructions on how to do this, also includes some awesome items from the guild prestige shop and a mythic surprise.
Pimp my house fluffy! - Grants full kits for all the new housing types along with appropriate resources to customize and build out new houses.
I wanna be the very best fluffy! - Grants pets, the pet accessory workbench, starlight/moonlight essence plus basic mats, regrade scrolls and a full set of dawnsdrop armor at unique.

You know nothing fluffy! -- Go to the North, they said. Defend the wall, they said! Bah! All they do is MINE here! But, this command sends 2 mails complete with what you need to survive in Auroria, including Lavaspark, and the Inoch glider, and a very "special" vegetable.
Notice me fluffy! -- When used, will send 4 mails filled to the brim with Divine T7 Obsidian Weapons and Armor, Ayanad Scrolls, Great Ayanad Earring, Flawless Dream Ring, Rank 13 Warrior's Necklaces and more. And yes, Fluffy will notice you. 6/13/2016 Note: This Fluffy command has been turned off due to the conclusion of 2.9-related testing. It may be enabled in the future if required.

Don't make me grind, fluffy! - This command grants 10m exp and can be used repeatedly. There's a good chance that it's not going to work if you spam it. Please make sure to use it in responsible intervals while progressing advanced skills.
Show me your moves, fluffy! - Grants Ancestral Warrior Medals (for leveling up Ancestral Skills), Specialization Snowflakes, Abyssal Crystals, Gilda Stars, Warriors Medals, Merit Badges, Wrapped Ravenspine Wings, and a very specific Eternal grade item...
Lets do a trade run, fluffy! - Sends an in-game mail with Cargo Certs, a lot of vocation points, captain's protection certs, Wrapped Multipurpose Workbench, and a Cogwheel Longboard. Also sends a random spattering of harvest mats to craft tradepacks.
Up all night to get fluffy! - Master command that grants full sets of unique grade Erenor weapons, armor, and accessories. Grants stat reroll scrolls.

send me lunagem stuff fluffy - Sends 200 of each new superior lunarite, along with charcoal stabilizers, anya ingots, sunset pearls and honor.

4.0 NOTE: Fluffy can take up to several minutes under high volume to send mails. Please be patient and refrain from spamming. Fluffy commands may be disabled periodically to help diffuse load.

DarkManiako
02-05-2015, 03:25 AM
I still don't understand if this server is a teaser or we should really test something.
I don't know how are we supposed to test game features if they just give us levels, equip, and craft skills, but we still have to farm materials, "check-in" the teleport zones in the book, and we don't have infinite cash credits or labor points.

You want us to test a specific craft over and over? We need infinte materials and labor points.
Should we test if new RNG boxes are bugged (like dropping something too much)? We need infinite credits.
Are housing zone bugged? I don't know, they didn't give us designes to place and materials to build them...

How can i give them a feedback if i don't even have enought slots in inventory and warehouse to store what i need?

We need console commands like "add xx moonlight_archeum_dust"

Hadoukore
02-05-2015, 04:05 AM
Printing is bugged too.

"send me anya ingots fluffy"

(x30 Anya ingots)

One that isnt really known - Found this one when PTS was still online

Myssy
02-05-2015, 05:05 AM
i didnt know about the anya ingot command, good to know!

And yeah something should we get with the commands....things like archeum, mysterious garden powder or so. Its a testserver after all and we play on the liveservers. I dont want to farm hours maybe to get enough of the items to craft a farm wagon or better equip. I really hope they will add some materials to the commands or direct to the auction house to resonable prices!
For designs or some other things they gave as a lot of gildastars, gold and enough labor. I think thats ok, some things shouldnt be handed out. Some work is good to do but not hours of grinding on a testserver ^^

Stonelotus
02-05-2015, 07:40 AM
what is ii specifically you folks are having trouble testing because fluffy didn't give you everything for free?

DarkManiako
02-05-2015, 07:55 AM
what is ii specifically you folks are having trouble testing because fluffy didn't give you everything for free?

depends on WHAT you are asked to test.
crafts? impossible without materials.
market boxes? impossible without infinite credits.
new skills? no problem, they give us magnificent equip and levels.

if it really is a test server we shouldn't farm or grind at all

Stonelotus
02-05-2015, 08:24 AM
depends on WHAT you are asked to test.
crafts? impossible without materials.
market boxes? impossible without infinite credits.
new skills? no problem, they give us magnificent equip and levels.

if it really is a test server we shouldn't farm or grind at all

really? impossible? LOL, if you say so.

seriously though, testing isn't for everyone.

DarkManiako
02-05-2015, 08:43 AM
really? impossible? LOL, if you say so.

seriously though, testing isn't for everyone.

Are you a troll or you just can't understand what we are talking about?
Please leave, you don't know what "test server" and "testers feedback" mean.

You never really tested any software in your life, didn't you?

Stonelotus
02-05-2015, 09:22 AM
Are you a troll or you just can't understand what we are talking about?
Please leave, you don't know what "test server" and "testers feedback" mean.

You never really tested any software in your life, didn't you?

no need to be nasty because it's too hard for you.

Myssy
02-05-2015, 11:09 AM
What i talk about is that it is a testserver and you shouldnt have to play hours and grind hours on the testserver to MAYBE get something to test it.
So a an example. We got magn. equip but to craft it further and so maybe testing different equip with maybe new worldbosses you have to get some special things such as a lot of mysterious garden powder and archeum. These things you only can obtain per coinpurse farming IF you are lucky enough in some hours if not then have fun ^^
I dont mean that we should get everything. Its ok for me to go mining, do some farming or so. But hours of grinding maybe for nothing because of the RNG is rly to much effort for a test server!

Also there was a thing for the farm wagon on the winter holiday update.....no one could test it on the new PTS because the mats and especially the garden powder is rly time consuming to get if the RNG isn't good with you! The stabilizer, the lumber, the metal all could be obtained with work for sure....other things not. And here is where they should give us some fluffy commands. Because i would rather farm coinpurses on the live server then the PTS and so i will never "test" these things there...

teek
02-05-2015, 06:36 PM
infinite credits are highly doubtful, if they provide infinite credits to test boxes players will realize the drop rates from the RNG boxes are completely insane and then when they return to live their purchases will be much more unlikely. i doubt we will ever see infinite credits on the PTS.

i do agree with you on more accessible items/currency though... most loyalty and cash shop items as well as resources should be obtainable for copper at a vendor so that we can properly test - this would have weeded out issues such as the goblin glider normalization bug, the mirage donkey bugs, etc. before they even hit live servers.

we can't properly test content with the gear/items provided without an avenue of upgrading/crafting higher tier items that doesn't take large time investments, especially considering the PTS does not stay up for long enough rotations to actually accomplish anything substantial.

Sessia
02-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Khrolan said on stream that they would give us a code for all the new marketplace stuff so we don't need to ask for free credits, but they haven't done this yet. I usually buy some credits and test the items on pts to decide if I want to get it on live but I can't buy $50 worth of credits every time there is a new marketplace update.

Trion's also previously said they would try to get us better gear so we can test the red dragon and other harder content but they haven't done that yet.

It would be nice to know if they plan to give us new codes when level 55 content comes out because right now I've been playing pts to gather gear and materials for that content. But the last time they took the server offline they didn't pause tax timers so I don't know if I should risk placing more land etc down to farm mats.

It would be nice if someone from Trion could confirm if we will be getting codes for better gear or prereq gear for level 55 content and codes to test marketplace updates in the future. @Khrolan @Scapes @Amary ?

Myssy
02-21-2015, 12:47 AM
So added the new phrase

Stonelotus
02-22-2015, 09:53 AM
could we please get this thread stickied?

Veerdin
02-26-2015, 11:02 PM
Any new phrases been added? I know they added "Obsidian or bust fluffy" to give you more xp and obsidian weapons.

Mangix
02-26-2015, 11:56 PM
thought it was a little silly that we dont test the 50-54 leveling process at all...

Myssy
02-27-2015, 01:50 AM
Any new phrases been added? I know they added "Obsidian or bust fluffy" to give you more xp and obsidian weapons.

thx i will add it. Didnt know about it, sometimes it sucks to be an european player ^^

Veerdin
02-27-2015, 01:57 AM
thought it was a little silly that we dont test the 50-54 leveling process at all...

What process? Grinding library mobs for weeks on end? It takes literal millions of XP to level up to 55.

Einar
02-27-2015, 04:47 PM
obsidian or bust fluffy!

need the exclamation mark to work and normal o.

darkmoonwarrior1
02-28-2015, 05:55 PM
fluffy commands are not working

Litvan
03-03-2015, 05:20 PM
someone forgot to feed fluffy again... he's comatose :P

Dunshi1
03-24-2015, 05:45 AM
any command for stone brick or lumber?

Erewan
03-25-2015, 04:54 AM
we get command to get anya ingots - which are pretty easy to mine - but we dont get any other mats for the last tier lunagems, which anya ingots are used for.... i find this kinda..... stupid...

Maskor
03-25-2015, 08:49 PM
any command on gold? the gold is and issue in test server guys and how to level other skills?

Bikaz
03-26-2015, 04:25 AM
any command on gold? the gold is and issue in test server guys and how to level other skills?

how can like 6k + gold be an issue o.o

DerpyFR
03-28-2015, 04:09 AM
maybe a pegasus command lol

Guizmo
04-17-2015, 03:54 PM
New command:
What are they saying fluffy!
Morpheus needs me fluffy!
Shiver me timbers fluffy!

Scapes
04-17-2015, 04:22 PM
Added the new commands to the OP:

"Shiver me timbers Fluffy!": Sends you mails with ships, components, and much more.
"What are they saying Fluffy!": Teaches all languages at max skill, though you may need to relog into your character for it to take effect.
"Morpheus needs me Fluffy!": Makes you join the pirate faction, then sends you a mail with a way to de-pirate.

Tuvok
04-17-2015, 05:47 PM
how i get regrade scrolls to test regrade?

Aquaman
04-17-2015, 06:02 PM
would like fishing rod please ^^ send to Aquaman if any1 has 1

syth
04-17-2015, 09:03 PM
Added the new commands to the OP:

"Shiver me timbers Fluffy!": Sends you mails with ships, components, and much more.
"What are they saying Fluffy!": Teaches all languages at max skill, though you may need to relog into your character for it to take effect.
"Morpheus needs me Fluffy!": Makes you join the pirate faction, then sends you a mail with a way to de-pirate.

Is there a fluffy saying to level up skill trees? After I leveled I changed skill trees, anyway to boost skill trees?

ArkenS
04-17-2015, 11:09 PM
how i get regrade scrolls to test regrade?

Phenrry
04-18-2015, 09:42 AM
how can i get black pearl in PTS ?

PaganWarrior
04-18-2015, 02:14 PM
Could we get Fluffy to give us standard Teleport locations?

Modescond
04-18-2015, 03:49 PM
Instead of having fluffy commands for materials and such, can we get the AH populated with stuff ?

Pinnochio
04-19-2015, 06:42 AM
Hey i have a growling yawl on EU and would like to try it on pts, is that possible ? Ign on pts: Malkovaa

Wanji
04-19-2015, 08:34 AM
Is there a fluffy saying to level up skill trees? After I leveled I changed skill trees, anyway to boost skill trees?

You get xp stones.
>Change skill tree
>Use stones
>???
>Profit

Sallesy
04-20-2015, 01:13 AM
Hey i have a growling yawl on EU and would like to try it on pts, is that possible ? Ign on pts: Malkovaa

You have to grind for it.

Nocturnechaos
04-20-2015, 02:23 PM
new commands needed

1 a command for pegasus and cyanfin
2 a command for Armageddon armor maybe "armageddon it on fluffy"
3 a command for obsidian armor
4 a command for a ton more gold
5 a command for tons of archeum
6 a command that unlocks everyplace for your teleport book
7 a command to max the number of specializations you can have
8 a command to max other skillsets
9 a command that gives us tons of each type of regrade scroll with charms and such
10 a command that gives us 1000000 honor and credits for the market place

divStar
04-20-2015, 04:17 PM
I don't think we need Armageddon armor command and I am not sure we need a command for pegasus / cyanfin.

I do agree we'd need easy means to get Obsidian Armor to have a look at it.

Max Spec is not that important I think.

I agree with regrade scrolls and do not have an opinion on honor.

What I do think though, is, that the marketplace could be populated with some of those things - so people can pick whatever they want to test.

Overall though: hats down, Trion, a nice test-server. Will likely use it more often to check things.

ZaganX
04-20-2015, 09:00 PM
These codes don't work, why are they even listed? The fact that you are told to say them in local chat should tell you they are made to make you look like an idiot. If they were real you could use them in ANY chat.

Don't even bother with this stupid test server. Like I got time to level another character on here. This is just the GMs playground.

Myssy
04-21-2015, 04:55 AM
They are working man...maybe you are doing it wrong...you have to write it in /s chat AND then only the letters and the !. Dont write it with the "

ZaganX
04-21-2015, 09:19 AM
Then someone should post it like this so there is no confusion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter the bold part into local chat.

/s chat level me up fluffy! - Level 50 + Some Equip and other Items.

/s chat level mining fluffy! - Set your Miningskill to 50k, works also with all other proficiency; except cooking, printing and metalwork are bugged.

/s chat send me a sloth fluffy! - You get a Sloth Glider per Ingamemail.

/s chat send me anya ingots fluffy! - x30 Anya ingots

/s chat obsidian or bust fluffy! - get obsidian weapons and stuff

/s chat shiver me timbers fluffy! - Sends you mails with ships, components, and much more.

/s chat what are they saying fluffy! - Teaches all languages at max skill (you may need to relog into your character for it to take effect.)

/s chat morpheus needs me fluffy! - Makes you join the pirate faction, then sends you a mail with a way to de-pirate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now isn't that a much better way to explain it? Too bad it still didn't work :@

Myssy
04-21-2015, 11:49 AM
first off all, just dont write anything bold and fat and anything....AND a little "brain" i thought everyone have so that i dont have to make it all that even a chicken can put it in and a normal human fails XP

So edited it. That you have to write in the say chat stands above...i only removed the " and hope everyone understands it now ;)

Kalli Matthews
04-21-2015, 04:00 PM
They are working man...maybe you are doing it wrong...you have to write it in /s chat AND then only the letters and the !. Dont write it with the "
wrote the commands with the " and they still worked....

Culland
04-22-2015, 09:47 AM
Could we get a second version of the 'obsidian or bust fluffy!' that gives us the v2 weapons rather than just the version one. One for armor would be good for testing purposes as well.

Thanks!

ZaganX
04-23-2015, 09:27 AM
first off all, just dont write anything bold and fat and anything....AND a little "brain" i thought everyone have so that i dont have to make it all that even a chicken can put it in and a normal human fails XP

So edited it. That you have to write in the say chat stands above...i only removed the " and hope everyone understands it now ;)

Other than flaming me and a bit of name calling...you couldn't see how much easier of an explanation I made for you. A simple thank you would have sufficed.

Myssy
04-23-2015, 09:45 AM
i didnt flame you nor did i call your name in any time...but sure hate me np ^^ Others understand and could use the sentences, so maybe first searching errors by yourself then flaming with bold and big text in a forum thread.

Ragosaros
04-23-2015, 10:01 AM
I copied and pasted exactly what was in the original post and received all the promised items. Some took a little time to arrive. But I got everything on the first try.

I advise you to take a deep breath, it seems the test server has stressed you out. Maybe it is not your thing....

ykeara
04-27-2015, 05:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VtRQmA9.jpg

Just a bit of fun!

Erewan
05-06-2015, 09:04 PM
lol... only1 who is flaming here is u, zagan... even a down syndrome wud understand how to make those commands work... wonder why u do not... :D

ArsonAA
05-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Commands seem to be not working atm. several have tested. speculating they are reworking the fluffy bot...

Deashots
05-08-2015, 03:35 PM
commands in pts not working solving it!

Jakelandiar
05-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Then someone should post it like this so there is no confusion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter the bold part into local chat.

/s chat level me up fluffy! - Level 50 + Some Equip and other Items.

/s chat level mining fluffy! - Set your Miningskill to 50k, works also with all other proficiency; except cooking, printing and metalwork are bugged.

/s chat send me a sloth fluffy! - You get a Sloth Glider per Ingamemail.

/s chat send me anya ingots fluffy! - x30 Anya ingots

/s chat obsidian or bust fluffy! - get obsidian weapons and stuff

/s chat shiver me timbers fluffy! - Sends you mails with ships, components, and much more.

/s chat what are they saying fluffy! - Teaches all languages at max skill (you may need to relog into your character for it to take effect.)

/s chat morpheus needs me fluffy! - Makes you join the pirate faction, then sends you a mail with a way to de-pirate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now isn't that a much better way to explain it? Too bad it still didn't work :@

Realy? And it is not embarrassing for you to write this here and then saying it dosen't work?

Why do you Write the "chat" word after the "/s"?

/s level me up fluffy! - Level 50 + Some Equip and other Items.

/s level mining fluffy! - Set your Miningskill to 50k, works also with all other proficiency; except cooking, printing and metalwork are bugged.

/s send me a sloth fluffy! - You get a Sloth Glider per Ingamemail.

/s send me anya ingots fluffy! - x30 Anya ingots

/s obsidian or bust fluffy! - get obsidian weapons and stuff

/s shiver me timbers fluffy! - Sends you mails with ships, components, and much more.

The "/s " command let you write in the say chat. There you only write the Command like "level me up fluffy!" and thats it.

And yes they are working it only takes some seconds.

Lumesia
05-09-2015, 11:25 AM
may we please have a fluffy command for stone?
http://i.imgur.com/kldwTUm.jpg

Zallnessa
05-10-2015, 10:35 AM
may we please have a fluffy command for stone?
http://i.imgur.com/kldwTUm.jpg

Yes! PLEASE!!!!

Aylla
05-10-2015, 03:47 PM
tell me a secret fluffy,,,,is that one not working? it worked when I needed it, but not needed right now.

ArsonAA
05-11-2015, 07:02 AM
Commands seem to be not working atm. several have tested. speculating they are reworking the fluffy bot...

Commands started working following morning.

Aylla
05-12-2015, 05:06 PM
Commands started working following morning.

any command for building a house yet????

OccultistJay
05-13-2015, 09:39 AM
none of theses commands are working for me please help

Aylla
05-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Fluffy commands not working. My friend is trying to play and none of the commands work. Any suggestions or projection as to when they will work again??? Thanx.

Aylla
05-14-2015, 04:48 AM
No answer yet darn it.

Sarahx3
05-16-2015, 08:08 AM
Is there one for merit badges?

Aylla
05-18-2015, 12:56 PM
some commands are working, but others not.

riddler
05-22-2015, 10:02 PM
Common for v2 obsidian

nekrosh
05-22-2015, 10:06 PM
Stone? Send Copper plz
Got plenty of stone.

riddler
05-22-2015, 10:16 PM
Command?

Traciatim
05-23-2015, 06:33 AM
Needs "Show me the way Fluffy!" to open all of your teleport locations . . . oh and "Vroom Vroom Vroom Fluffy!" to send you all three cars of course.

XMoshe
05-23-2015, 07:58 AM
It would be nice if they made sure to add commands for all the new items in the update, as well as standard ones for credits/gilda/mats/merit badges/loyalty tokens

Wraithunter
06-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Needs "Show me the way Fluffy!" to open all of your teleport locations . . . oh and "Vroom Vroom Vroom Fluffy!" to send you all three cars of course.

Awesome idea man! They should add those commands in there. Well, I like crafting materials, but looking for TS trees for hours isn't fun. To me it's an awesome idea. :)

Wraithunter
06-01-2015, 10:57 AM
It would be nice if they made sure to add commands for all the new items in the update, as well as standard ones for credits/gilda/mats/merit badges/loyalty tokens

I also agree with this command. I know that the rumor is that they do give out 10,000 Credits, but it's still a rumor. Anyway, I agree 100% with the Loyalty Tokens, Credits, & mats. And not to sound annoyed or anything, but I do agree with other people that if they want us to test the boxes in Market Place, they need to give us the credits to do so. I duno.

Aylla
06-01-2015, 10:34 PM
I have bought Apex and those credits do not transfer to PTS server. That doesn't seem fair either.

Cathrax
06-19-2015, 08:58 AM
I have bought Apex and those credits do not transfer to PTS server. That doesn't seem fair either.

+1

Akasuki
06-19-2015, 04:23 PM
Well. I love how the devs are ignoring this specific thread. Lol

Agelex
06-19-2015, 10:35 PM
Is the PST up or no ? i really wann test it :D LEt Me know if it Is Angelex.

Joshi120
06-20-2015, 02:54 AM
is there a Command for the cars or TsT ? ^^

Cathrax
06-20-2015, 03:16 AM
is there a Command for the cars or TsT ? ^^

šnope

Nucklehead
06-20-2015, 07:44 PM
Is the PST up or no ? i really wann test it :D LEt Me know if it Is Angelex.

It's up if you didn't know by now.

Zentiia
06-21-2015, 06:55 AM
is there a way to get more credits on the pts?

Aphex
06-22-2015, 01:29 PM
I got a small problem. The thing is that I went onto the PTS server a couple of months ago, played for a while, used "tell me a secret fluffy" and tried being a mage. However, when I was going back to the live server everything got messed up so I had to reinstall Glyph and Archeage and after that I didn't bother downloading PTS again.

The problem is that I recently downloaded PTS again because I was gonna play some Stone Arrow. I soon realized that I probably didn't take out the gear from the mailbox before everything got messed up and I had to reinstall.

Is there any way to solve this? I've tried entering the command again but Fluffy won't send me new gear.

Caerndow
06-22-2015, 02:11 PM
I got a small problem. The thing is that I went onto the PTS server a couple of months ago, played for a while, used "tell me a secret fluffy" and tried being a mage. However, when I was going back to the live server everything got messed up so I had to reinstall Glyph and Archeage and after that I didn't bother downloading PTS again.

The problem is that I recently downloaded PTS again because I was gonna play some Stone Arrow. I soon realized that I probably didn't take out the gear from the mailbox before everything got messed up and I had to reinstall.

Is there any way to solve this? I've tried entering the command again but Fluffy won't send me new gear.

Basically if you have not created 2 char's then start a new char from scratch. that is the only way you can use most of the fluffy commands again

Aphex
06-22-2015, 03:53 PM
Thank you! I didn't even think of that, haha!

Courtesana
06-24-2015, 02:30 PM
I really think that adding more commands for materials and other items would enhance our ability to test all of the items in Archeage PTS. if we were able to use these commands, it could give us more time to test new things! :)

Liloou
06-30-2015, 06:13 PM
since the pts now is running again without disconnects i think it would be nice if you could add a fluffy command to raise fishing up to 120k so we could test/try the ice fishing. guess not even on live there are really many who are be able to at the moment.

ArsonAA
07-01-2015, 10:13 AM
since the pts now is running again without disconnects i think it would be nice if you could add a fluffy command to raise fishing up to 120k so we could test/try the ice fishing. guess not even on live there are really many who are be able to at the moment.

it wont do you any good without 80k handicraft and the rare item from Serp to make the pole. I have 143k fishing and was able to make the hole to fish, just couldn't fish without the special pole required to do so

Toge
07-04-2015, 12:00 AM
hi can you help me place how to get credits ? in test

Myssy
07-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Only per buying credits on liveserver. (same amount you buy for liveserver you will get on the testserver)
Or if they maybe give out credits for all.
No chance otherwise per command or so.

Toge
07-08-2015, 09:09 AM
can we get chest Box in test fluffly pls

tBakke
07-18-2015, 09:18 AM
So how about adding a command for the new glider upgrade items.
After all isn't it a test server? Aren't we meant to test the new ♥♥♥♥ you add to the game?

Having to grind to get the glowing prisms and prismatic diamond etc is not happening on a PTS.

Bonebreaker
07-18-2015, 04:32 PM
need fluffy commands for submarine or craft
materials

Toge
07-19-2015, 05:46 PM
please give out credits for all

occidit
07-29-2015, 12:56 PM
need submarine command or thunderstruck tree

Qwis
08-16-2015, 09:02 AM
Hello ?
Is still an employee of Trion?

We needed time please new Fluffy Comandos.

Available for anything in the normal game is.

Please

asunaxxx
08-22-2015, 08:36 PM
commands again dont work

Qwis
08-30-2015, 06:57 AM
Hello ?

Reads a Trion employees here at all our requests?

Liloou
08-30-2015, 09:06 AM
they give out what you need to test things THEY want us to test, not for something you maybe want to test or better try.

Delirium
09-01-2015, 05:13 AM
People seem to forget that PTS is a server where developers ask us to test functionality or game mechanics that THEY want to have feedback on.
It has never been a place for people to "check out the game to see if they like it" or "I'm not able to afford a Red farm Hauler on live, let's go see on PTS if I can get given one", for example.

On the other side of that coin is the fact that in big patches, like 2.0, lots of stuff can go wrong, even old tested-and-true mechanics like chopping down a tree can get broken accidentally by the adding of numerous new lines of code. So, in-depth testing should be mandatory on such big patches, and yet, it seems we'll get only one week in which to test the whole game from seeing if we can still walk and run, to newer content like seeing if it's possible to crash the house upgrade if you try to upgrade the house 3 times in a row.

Admittedly, we're not the actual testers of this game. They have in-house testers for that purpose. We're just the last line of defence of the poor old live servers against debilitating bugs ;-)

Herzeleid
09-04-2015, 03:10 AM
So... is there any way to obtain more gildas than the 300 I already got? I needed to test the 28x28 houses because that is what I own on live, but gildas are not enough... and I see many people with mansions, I am just wondering how they got all of this

Liloou
09-04-2015, 03:13 AM
if you use the three commands: level me up fluffy, tell me a secret fluffy and shiver me timbers fluffy you will have 1300 gildas.

Herzeleid
09-04-2015, 03:28 AM
if you use the three commands: level me up fluffy, tell me a secret fluffy and shiver me timbers fluffy you will have 1300 gildas.

Oh thank you kindly :D

Herzeleid
09-04-2015, 04:08 AM
The "pimp my house fluffy" command isn't working, right? Or am I doing something wrong?

Lumesia
09-04-2015, 04:45 AM
it isn't live yet. Those are the new commands for later today. Read the announcement for 2.0

Nori
09-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Would be awesome to have different ore types.

Minakie
09-05-2015, 01:39 AM
Can you add a feature to PTS to allow us to instantly delete a character without having to wait a week or a month depending on their level?
I like to make new chars to try out some of the content and the protection deletion time is a bit of a nuisance.

Morpheus needs me Fluffy! - Makes you join the pirate faction, then sends you a mail with a way to de-pirate.

My old mails got wiped out and I am now stuck on pirate faction.

greyhawk
09-05-2015, 11:20 AM
yep all old mails gone and cant use commands to get gear back to test breaking it and regrading

OSik
09-06-2015, 08:44 AM
Yeah if the one making the fluffy commands could add Bricks to some one them... ffs we have to mine every single brick we use in testing...
Regrade materials and essences would be nice too (other mats too, its a PTR not farm simulation 2.0...)

ScottishGinger
09-06-2015, 01:32 PM
how does one get patron to place on the pts? :(

polaris
09-06-2015, 04:09 PM
if i want fish, have any code to get fishing rod?

Wraithunter
09-07-2015, 11:39 AM
how does one get patron to place on the pts? :(

It usually transfers from live to PTS as I heard. Though recently some are having the same problem. Patron isn't transferring.

jonhyw
09-10-2015, 03:48 PM
How can you level up another skillset tree?

Sadjia
09-11-2015, 01:55 AM
I farm and ranch.. how can I test the pet system and the farm and ranch system if there is no land to put down a thatch work station? There is NOTHING available on the east side.. I've searched for 3 days now. The plots can't be rotated slightly to fit an area that they would otherwise fit. This is Very frustrating. A lot of the time, if we could just tweak the plot right or left, it would fit in the boundries.

DraconisRex
09-11-2015, 03:57 AM
How can you level up another skillset tree?

I can answer this as I have a toon with most of the skillsets at 50+.

There are 3 Fluffy commands that give XP to the 3 current skill sets. These are Level me up (50), tell me a secret (~53) and obsidian or bust (55).

If you use one, then change skill sets before using the next one, you can easily get 9/10 to 50+.

I would suggest saving your 3 primary skill sets to slot on the obsidian or bust one - or use it first and then go back and use the other. Sequence does not matter.

Faelaa
09-11-2015, 12:30 PM
I farm and ranch.. how can I test the pet system and the farm and ranch system if there is no land to put down a thatch work station? There is NOTHING available on the east side.. I've searched for 3 days now. The plots can't be rotated slightly to fit an area that they would otherwise fit. This is Very frustrating. A lot of the time, if we could just tweak the plot right or left, it would fit in the boundries.

This is what screws us in the real game. someone setting an 8x8 down in the center of what would be 4 other houses or farms. Yes. I would love the option of tweaking someone else's land so that others can fit. But I highly doubt that would Ever happen. ♥♥♥♥♥♥s everywhere you go just because they can be.

Lilflashy
09-11-2015, 03:49 PM
I can answer this as I have a toon with most of the skillsets at 50+.

There are 3 Fluffy commands that give XP to the 3 current skill sets. These are Level me up (50), tell me a secret (~53) and obsidian or bust (55).

If you use one, then change skill sets before using the next one, you can easily get 9/10 to 50+.

I would suggest saving your 3 primary skill sets to slot on the obsidian or bust one - or use it first and then go back and use the other. Sequence does not matter.

All three of those command now level your skills to 55.

NikT
09-11-2015, 10:35 PM
+1 to Need fishing rod command!!!

DaeSQuaLL
09-12-2015, 02:44 AM
+1 to Need fishing rod command!!!

open chests ?

Rvyne
09-20-2015, 08:06 PM
I notice that command can only be use once... I have to create alt to try or get some more resources.

ArrowHead1236
09-28-2015, 10:38 AM
I notice that command can only be use once... I have to create alt to try or get some more resources.

Yep.

Ayeriie
10-10-2015, 10:48 AM
wow nice ;D pts

hans2015
10-29-2015, 05:14 AM
Hi,
is there a working fluffycommand to leveling farming.
Thanks

MalFunction
11-09-2015, 08:33 AM
Hi,
is there a working fluffycommand to leveling farming.
Thanks

It's the same as "level mining fluffy" but replace "mining" with "farming"
So "level farming fluffy". This works for all the other proficiencies except for the ones list as not working

hans2015
11-10-2015, 10:12 AM
thanks

huquinho
12-06-2015, 09:29 PM
insists some way to get credit?

Boobearxo
01-21-2016, 12:22 AM
treehouseu pls

Sharaliz
01-21-2016, 02:51 AM
Want to test treehouse please!
Give credits or exploit stars please!

AbolisherRusgon
01-23-2016, 12:28 AM
Fluffy commands not working in PTS atm?

Shuut
01-25-2016, 10:21 AM
How to get 500 Merit Badges and possibility to use correctly PTS so test Treehouse ?

Can You MAKE an Fluffy Command for pls ?

P.S. This is URGENT GM !

MAdeon
01-25-2016, 11:43 PM
How to get 500 Merit Badges and possibility to use correctly PTS so test Treehouse ?

Can You MAKE an Fluffy Command for pls ?

P.S. This is URGENT GM !

The "Public Test Server" is a server where we are looking for bugs. Not a server RP where you can choose your best mansion, set armor, weapon...
Day 1 after a major update on pts, krholan gives us the stuff to test. That's all. If you want more, be present.

Shuut
01-26-2016, 02:52 AM
The "Public Test Server" is a server where we are looking for bugs.

yes i know.... for this reason i wanna look and find all bugs about TREEHOUSES.... and for this we must have possibility to buy so 500 Merit Badges is needed... Is not "normal" server - i think and i hope - where we must grind and be present 3 months.... for possibility to test something !!!!

P.S. When changes come to NORMAL server is too late to test smthg because i can "test live" and have profit from... (really have land and blueprint) !!!!!!
So for me idea of testing treehouses after server patch is usless or minor.

Darkenrahl
01-28-2016, 11:16 AM
like madeon said if there are new items be online the first few days to receive them. day 1 skillsaver pendants & cloudstriker mount /day 2 full kit: oak treehouse / day 3 full kit: aspen treehouse were given out.

LordAthon
02-15-2016, 12:21 PM
The "Public Test Server" is a server where we are looking for bugs. Not a server RP where you can choose your best mansion, set armor, weapon...
Day 1 after a major update on pts, krholan gives us the stuff to test. That's all. If you want more, be present.

As you say, the PTS is just for looking for bugs... so why not from time to time, clean it. Make a reset, and clean all housing areas. That should be ok for a PTS server, dont you think?
Btw, when we should be present? Day 1? hummm, what time/hour? ^.^

LordAthon
02-15-2016, 12:24 PM
like madeon said if there are new items be online the first few days to receive them. day 1 skillsaver pendants & cloudstriker mount /day 2 full kit: oak treehouse / day 3 full kit: aspen treehouse were given out.

I keep my opinion, why not a monthly reset to the PTS. And when we try an update, im sorry i wasn there day1, 2, 3,... what hell this is a PTS?!
Just clean everything for us the Live Server players can TEST something!

Lumesia
02-18-2016, 07:16 PM
I keep my opinion, why not a monthly reset to the PTS. And when we try an update, im sorry i wasn there day1, 2, 3,... what hell this is a PTS?!
Just clean everything for us the Live Server players can TEST something!

kind of hard to test things that are longer term goals if no one has been there more than a month. It takes a while to establish things, even with all they give us. Wiping every month would not be helpful at all. If they just hand you everything, you get it, look at it, play with it, and log out..
If you have to work for something, at least a little bit, they get more useful information.

Akasuki
02-19-2016, 02:11 PM
:o Is Khro giving out stuff to "test" this round in the update?

MalFunction
02-19-2016, 03:40 PM
:o Is Khro giving out stuff to "test" this round in the update?

Khro was on his way to Korea so Qadude was on earlier to give out the stuff.

SakuraCalleil
02-20-2016, 07:56 AM
Any chance of a fluffy command for these new costume items. Would be nice for people to be able to throw mass attempts at it instead of only those lucky enough to be on when a GM is on :)

Ahearn
02-25-2016, 07:22 AM
Well... Fluffy commands are not working since last weekend, please check it out or give us a heads up.

Wraithunter
03-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Well... Fluffy commands are not working since last weekend, please check it out or give us a heads up.

Its working again, Fluffy is being a little slow at first, but ye, Fluffy is just Tired ;p

Thiago Shadow
03-26-2016, 07:04 PM
Fluffy commands does not work anymore =(

Wanji
03-26-2016, 11:48 PM
Fluffy commands aren't working for me either.

Sharrel
03-27-2016, 03:35 PM
When the fluffy commands comming back? I want to test some things. any idea @Celestrata ?

Mianoi
04-15-2016, 09:20 PM
Still not Working

Zepfu
04-17-2016, 12:40 PM
:/

Zepfu
04-18-2016, 08:28 AM
Is there an ETA on this being resolved?

Also perhaps having a new fluffy command for costume/cloak synthesis?

MalFunction
04-18-2016, 02:21 PM
Did you guys even get on to test if Fluffy was working before posting here? He's been fixed for over 2 weeks now and I just tried some commands, they are working fine.

Zepfu
04-19-2016, 08:59 AM
Yes, when I posted it was not working.

Thank you for the confirmation it is working now however!

Leonidar
04-21-2016, 08:00 AM
Did you guys even get on to test if Fluffy was working before posting here? He's been fixed for over 2 weeks now and I just tried some commands, they are working fine.

I just have to say that I tested it last weekend and then it dident work. So it seems it goes up and down then.

Mianoi
04-21-2016, 08:19 AM
Just tested atm and its not working

eliea
04-21-2016, 08:38 AM
Just tested yesteday and it was working for me but only one time each fluffy command :( soo i don't know if we can only do it once or..

MalFunction
04-21-2016, 04:16 PM
Each command can only be used once per character. Commands can also sometimes take up to 2-3mins to go through so be patient.

SparxIsGrounded
05-20-2016, 03:10 PM
Have the commands for the ayanad stuff been released yet or is it still a WIP?

Celestrata Bloodsong
05-20-2016, 04:23 PM
Updated with the newest, bestest Fluffy commands.

enkhar1990
05-20-2016, 04:48 PM
Welcome Inoch glider,
see ya Sloth, we gonna miss u..

iSwipe
05-20-2016, 06:59 PM
Why don't you give people blank scrolls? Frustrating.

T0MOO
05-21-2016, 08:00 AM
add the command to charm/ upgrade scroll for test regrade

Zepfu
05-21-2016, 09:25 PM
add the command to charm/ upgrade scroll for test regrade

This would be helpful, given regrading is one of the items impacted by this patch.

T0MOO
05-23-2016, 02:37 AM
It was nice to regrade test because it is a test server because of this he is. I personally recently lost 50k for nothing. In total, since the beginning of the game I spent about 200k for 3 divine Items ...

Zherbus
05-26-2016, 08:32 AM
Is it possible to get a fluffy command in for this weekend to generate Delphinad cloaks and the mats needed to upgrade them to Ayanad?

Zepfu
05-27-2016, 01:10 PM
Is it possible to get a fluffy command in for this weekend to generate Delphinad cloaks and the mats needed to upgrade them to Ayanad?

I second this request as well! Again, since it is something that needs to be tested...

MustBeMaxed
06-13-2016, 02:45 PM
"[DISABLED] Notice me fluffy! -- When used, will send 4 mails filled to the brim with Divine T7 Obsidian Weapons and Armor, Ayanad Scrolls, Great Ayanad Earring, Flawless Dream Ring, Rank 13 Warrior's Necklaces and more. And yes, Fluffy will notice you. 6/13/2016 Note: This Fluffy command has been turned off due to the conclusion of 2.9-related testing. It may be enabled in the future if required."

So, you enable it and people got T7 gear. Then you disable it so no1 else can get it? doesn't really make sence to me. Also When is PTS coming back up

Dutemps
06-14-2016, 04:17 AM
It makes sense. Everybody on pts is working for a full mythic gear with that command. If they let it enable, they won't have any legendary or mythic candies to give to testers.
Plus, ppl'll come back to the pts if they can regrade infinit divines, live servers are dying, it won't help.

Hawkcazek
06-22-2016, 10:06 AM
"Morpheus needs me Fluffy!" appears to be broken

hypp
07-13-2016, 04:35 AM
"[DISABLED] Notice me fluffy! ". Ok, so im new in PTS and i need to "test" epherium gear? i got Delp gear in my NA char, so what i testing if im cant get t7 gear and weapons? LOL... @Celestrata

Traciatim
07-14-2016, 06:42 AM
"[DISABLED] Notice me fluffy! ". Ok, so im new in PTS and i need to "test" epherium gear? i got Delp gear in my NA char, so what i testing if im cant get t7 gear and weapons? LOL... @Celestrata

Exactly what is Trion having you test that you need T7 gear?

Siobhan
07-14-2016, 09:51 AM

As they said in the post that announced the disabling of this command, they tested and it went live. They didn't need to test it any longer. Whether I think they should reinstate it or not is irrelevant.

Chaosward
07-28-2016, 02:43 PM
Hi Myssy,

I did the below for myself thought I would share and maybe you want to add it to your OP.

Command
Mail Name
Items

Level me up Fluffy
Max level + 500g

Testing Consumables
10 000 Labour
10 x Rank 2 Physical Defence Potions

Testing Travel and Consumables
White Elk Mount
Harpoon Clipper
100 x Rank 3 Health and Mana Potion each
200 x Rank 6 Health and Mana Food each

Testing Weapons
Magnificent Weapons

Testing Rings and Bow
Magnificent Rings and Bow

Testing Earrings and Necklace
Magnificent Earrings and Necklace

Testing Plate
Magnificent Quake Set

Testing Leather
Magnificent Typhoon Set

Testing Cloth
Magnificent Ocean Set

Level "Proficiency" Fluffy
Level Proficiencies to 50 (Cooking, Printing and Metalwork are bugged) Specialization Snowflake still needed to increase max proficiencies (Relog required)

Send me a sloth Fluffy

Testing Sloth Glider
Glider Companion: Sloth

Send me anya ingots Fluffy

Testing Anya Ingots
30 x Anya ingots

Tell me a secret Fluffy
Max level + 1000g

SoA: Usables 1
Mirage Bjorne
Harpoon Clipper
Glider Companion: Sloth
50 x Rank 6 Healing and Mana Potion each
200 x Rank 6 Small Healing and Mana Potion each
250 x Rank 6 Health and Mana Food each
30 x Companion Crust

SoA: Usables 2

100 x Hereafter Stone
20 000 Labour
100 x Growthstones (200k exp)
50 x Pet Dual-Recovery Potions
10 x Iron Will Potions (300k Voc + 150k Honor)
20 x Dahuta's Bubbles
25 x Rank 3 Physical and Magic Defence Potion each
50 x Spellbook: Unstoppable Force
50 x Spellbook: Brick Wall

SoA: Usables 3
50 x Tyrenos's Index
50 x Rank 4 Stat Boost Food each
50 x Rank 4 HP/MP Boost Food each
100 x Eco-Friendly Fuel
14 x Expansion Scrolls
500 x Gilda Stars

SoA: Weapons 1
Epherium Weapons

SoA: Weapons 2
Epherium Weapons

SoA: Accessories 1
Auroria Haunted Chest Cloaks
Rank 7 Warrior Necklace
Conquerer Earrings and Rings

SoA: Accessories 2
Conquerer Necklaces and Rings

SoA: Accessories 3
Conquerer Earrings and Rings

SoA: Heal Sup Cloth
Epherium Stone Cloth Set
Spirit Bow and Lute

SoA: M-DPS Cloth Kit
Epherium Lake Cloth Set
Intelligence Bow and Lute

SoA: R-DPS Leather Kit
Epherium Squall Leather Set
Agility Bow and Lute

SoA: P-DPS Leather Kit
Epherium Desert Leather Set
Strength Bow and Lute

SoA: Plate Tank Kit
Epherium Desert Plate Set
Stamina Bow and Lute

Obsidian or bust Fluffy
Max level + 5000g

The Power of Obsidian
Tier 5 Obsidian Weapons

Shiver me timbers Fluffy

DP: Ultimate Voyage Pack
Harpoon Clipper
Adventurer's Clipper
Merchant Schooner
Fish-Find Longliner
Eznan Cutter
Lutesong Junk
100 x Ship Component Regrade Scrolls
20 000 Labour
500 x Gilda Stars
20 x Rank 4 HP Boost

DP: Ship Materials
300 x Starshard Ingots
1000 x Gunpowder
1000 x Steel Ammo

DP: Ship Materials 1
1000 x Charcoal Stabilizers

DP: Ship Materials 2
1000 x Rock Salt Stabilizers

DP: Ship Materials 3
500 x Crystal Stabilizers

DP: Ship Materials 4
10 x Crest Brainstorms

DP: Ship Materials 5
250 x Dragon Essence Stabilizers

DP: Ship Lumber
600 x Lumber
300 x Fine Lumber
100 x Nuri Forest Lumber

DP: Ship Leather
600 x Leather
300 x Fine Leather
100 x Wind Spirit Leather

DP: Ship Fabric
600 x Fabric
300 x Beautifully Coloured Fabric
100 x Cloudspun Fabric

DP: Ship Iron
600 x Iron Ingot
300 x Sturdy Ingot
100 x Sunridge Ingot

What are they saying Fluffy
100% for all Languages (Relog required)

Morpheus needs me Fluffy
Gives 3000 infamy and changes your faction to pirate

Changin Yer Mind
30 x Draught of Forgiveness
1 x Mythic Salt

X up for invite Fluffy

Guild Testing
Guild Ribbon: Aranzeb
Guild Ribbon: Ollo
10 x Faded Mirror of Boundaries
10 x Guild Flare
1 x Peace Treaty
Pioneer Earring
Oathbreaker Plate (Black)
Oathbreaker Plate

Pimp my house Fluffy

Heroic Houses 1
Full Kit: Harvester's/Rancher's/Miner's Farmhouse
Full Kit: Tudor Slate Townhouse/Villa/Chalet
Full Kit: Thatched Farmhouse
Full Kit: Tidal Bungalow
Gazebo Farm Design

Heroic Houses 2
1000 x Bound Tax Certificates
10 x Building Management Title
6 x Discontinued Land Expansion Certificate
100 x Enchanted Blueprint
30 x Discontinued Remodeling Permit
500 x Construction Brick Bundle
500 x Wooden Beam Bundle
500 x Construction Tool Bundle
500 x Finishing Touches Bundle

I wanna be the very best Fluffy

Pet Accessory 1
Pet Accessory Workbench
100 x Companion Crust
Seal-Point Sabrefang
Soulmare
400 x Beast Tamer's Bell
400 x Beast Trainer's Bell
200 x Beast Keeper's Bell
200 x Beast Binder's Bell
200 x Beast Master's Bell

Pet Accessory 2
100 x Sturdy Ingot
100 x Fine Leather
100 x Beautifully Coloured Fabric
1000 x Pelt
1000 x Wool
1000 x Iron Ore
100 x Moonlight Archeum Essence
100 x Starlight Archeum Essence
100 x Bound Pet Accessory Regrade Scroll

Pet Accessory 3
Radiant Dawnsdrop Set
Tuna Club

You know nothing Fluffy

Citizen of Auroria 1
100 x Lord's Coin
100 x Lord's Pence
1000 x Merit Badge
Full Kit: Storage Silo
5 x Salon Certificate
10 x Blank Territory Work Permit
100 x Tundra Fern Seed
100 x Goldwort Fern Seed
100 x Violet Fiddlehead Seed
100 x Coral Cactus Seed

Citizen of Auroria 2
1000 x Bound Tax Certificate
50 x Building Management Title
25 x Auroria Mineral Water Pump
25 x Auroria Twilight Sapling
10 x Iron Will Potion (300k Voc + 150k Honor)
Inoch's Battle Robes
Enhanced Astra Wings
1000 x Warrior's Medal
Lavaspark
1 x Spoiled Potato

HelloGuys
08-16-2016, 12:01 PM
Hello.
I heard PTS server is NA, im from EU and my spells when i use them works 0.20%~ later, so its realy hard to pvp. I's there a way to make better connection to server?I'm not joking, i's realy laggy to me.My internet is pretty good and i hope there is a way to solve this problem.
Thanks!

Secondplzz
08-26-2016, 04:20 PM
Come back #NoticeMeFluffy

sensquared
08-26-2016, 11:24 PM
Desperate.

Xchaosx
09-09-2016, 10:45 PM
Trion, am i really supposed to grind on PTS to see a visual effect? Seriously?

Wanji
09-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Trion, am i really supposed to grind on PTS to see a visual effect? Seriously?

Looks like they don't work on tier 7 weapons.
I've got a t7 epic nodachi as well as several divine weapons and none of them have the effects.

scootercats360
09-30-2016, 06:54 PM
what was in the new build

celte
11-15-2016, 01:20 AM
PLEASE,
endable the code Notice me fluffy!
For even 1 day only beafore the 3.0 :D

SakuraCalleil
11-15-2016, 09:16 AM
I doubt they will ever activate it again. The purpose of that command was to test the T7 and Ayanad creations. The purpose of the PTS server is for trion to collect data about the build. Returning this command would be worthless to them.

Talentednot
11-15-2016, 02:48 PM
I doubt they will ever activate it again. The purpose of that command was to test the T7 and Ayanad creations. The purpose of the PTS server is for trion to collect data about the build. Returning this command would be worthless to them.

If that is your argument then none of the commands need to be in test server. The purpose of most of these commands has been fufilled already, yet the other commands have stayed.

Why limit your players ability to test your game to the fullest potential? You lack testing on end game content because progression is halted to a crawl on PTS.

It starts like this:
PTS has a low population of players because it is only a test server.
Because of low population, resources are low.
Because resources are low, players have lesser gear on test server than on live server.
Live server receives more end game/group content testing data than the test server.

If we were to have easier access to the equipment, or even the materials to make the equipment in the Test server, we are able to produce more data for Trion to relay to its team and they are able to translate that to changes to the patch when it hits regular servers.

Lower end content has been tested over and over again. Mid range content has been tested. The lack of high end content on PTS is kind of baffling when they have the ability to open the rest of the game for its willing testing community, however Trion chooses to gate the end game content for whatever reason behind a grind in the test server.

Having more commands to unlock higher tier gear, or even just access to higher quality mats or a test server shop selling these items ONLY increases the amount of data Trion has to work with. That is my opinion at least, what reason do you think Trion has for keeping players with limited access to the later parts of the game in a test server which has no economic impact on any live server?

SakuraCalleil
11-16-2016, 08:37 AM
I'd disagree with you there.
With 3.0 the game is changing dramatically, capped level characters with pets/mounts/houses etc are required.
I'd rather them introduce a new command that enables the new features (build and level some community centres, maybe GM done instead of fluffy commands)

Regardless of need for testing high end content, last time they enabled that command the server became clog with people creating darkrunners, going to diamond shores to wtfpwn each other. I guess that left a sour taste they don't wish to repeat!

Dagnara
11-28-2016, 08:31 AM
When will you release the new commands for 3.0?

gruffen2
11-29-2016, 03:53 PM
I'd disagree with you there.
With 3.0 the game is changing dramatically, capped level characters with pets/mounts/houses etc are required.
I'd rather them introduce a new command that enables the new features (build and level some community centres, maybe GM done instead of fluffy commands)

Regardless of need for testing high end content, last time they enabled that command the server became clog with people creating darkrunners, going to diamond shores to wtfpwn each other. I guess that left a sour taste they don't wish to repeat!

the solution to that would just be to have every zone be in a festival period. it's not like they need end-gear pvp data

MoSa
11-29-2016, 11:08 PM
Enable Fluffy commands for PTS.

Irrstern
11-30-2016, 07:22 AM
Enable Fluffy commands for PTS.

no

SakuraCalleil
11-30-2016, 08:49 AM
They have specified the PTS tonight is for testing the levelling experience from 1 to 30 in the new zones. Enabling the fluffy commends would be counter productive.
If you really need Fluffy, you'll likely have to wait till 1/12 when the PTS is available for general testing.

iggixz
12-01-2016, 08:50 AM
Will the fully be active today?

1hitofx
12-01-2016, 09:04 AM
think its down until monday

gruffen2
12-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Will the fully be active today?

it'll be up in about 50 minutes, then closes in a week

Shieeeeeeld
12-01-2016, 10:29 AM
They could at least give us some consumables :/

gruffen2
12-01-2016, 10:43 AM
They could at least give us some consumables :/

you mean like what's found in the fluffy commands? those were only down for the first couple days because Trion wanted to focus on the dwarf/warborn levels 1-30 experience and to stress test the servers. they should be re-enabled today

Candyface
12-01-2016, 02:34 PM
Can anyone confirm it works? do my character need to be fresh for it to work? non of the commands are working for me atleast :) but i did try on my lvl 31 warborn so dunno

Skaad
12-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Can someone tell me why play one TEST SERVER without itens to test builds, sets, etc?

SakuraCalleil
12-02-2016, 06:14 AM
Can someone tell me why play one TEST SERVER without itens to test builds, sets, etc?

I posted the reasons why on the same page, go read the testing schedule. Be patient etc.

lGriml
12-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Damn :( wanted to test some builds as I have not played the game in quite some time. I am planning on playing on the new 3.0 servers so I wanted to prepare myself for 1v1 and world pvp by testing out the old builds then tweaking them to see what works best :3 ah well

SaiyanSaam
12-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Can any GM give me an actual answer on if they will enable the T7 Commands on Monday?
Thanks

Higorkovic
12-03-2016, 04:51 PM
How to test without gold and itens?

lGriml
12-03-2016, 09:49 PM
How to test without gold and itens?

The current test model is for testing the quest system for the two new races as well as the new regions provided for them. This testing period does not require gold or items to do. If you are like me and are wanting to test out gear, skill builds/paths, damage numbers and the such then you'll, unfortunately, will have to wait until Monday :\ That is when they will be re-opening fluffy commands. Until then just hang tight bud :cool:

Higorkovic
12-04-2016, 12:01 AM
The current test model is for testing the quest system for the two new races as well as the new regions provided for them. This testing period does not require gold or items to do. If you are like me and are wanting to test out gear, skill builds/paths, damage numbers and the such then you'll, unfortunately, will have to wait until Monday :\ That is when they will be re-opening fluffy commands. Until then just hang tight bud :cool:

Good, quests are fine atm, but unfortunately i can't test skills and damage because of Skill Queue system..

lGriml
12-04-2016, 12:45 AM
Yeah, it's unfortunate. It's easy to say have patience but these days feel as if they're lagging by because I, too, cannot wait to start testing those things out on a proper max leveled/geared character. I just wanna know whether I should go with a choice of 1 or 2 of the 5 different build types I am currently considering xD

lGriml
12-04-2016, 01:34 AM
Good, quests are fine atm, but unfortunately i can't test skills and damage because of Skill Queue system..

What kind of ping ya get? I'm usually between good and moderate depending on my internet that day (30-70)

darks0ul
12-04-2016, 01:59 PM
I noticed that always when I create a dwarf character it drops me first time from a height that kills me :(

lGriml
12-04-2016, 05:01 PM
I noticed that always when I create a dwarf character it drops me first time from a height that kills me :(

"t's raining Dwarves! -- Will be fixed in an upcoming patch. We know it was fun to die on character create though."

Confirmed from Senior Community Manager "Celestrata Bloodsong"

Lightaga
12-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Can any GM give me an actual answer on if they will enable the T7 Commands on Monday?
Thanks

Khrolan said in faction the T7 command will be back on monday

Shieeeeeeld
12-05-2016, 12:22 AM
T7 Fluffy command ?

Unforgiven2k
12-05-2016, 01:32 AM
so when are the fluffy commands back up?

Town is full of lvl 31 Dwarves who are bored to death :=)

Paralitica
12-05-2016, 01:38 AM
not yet

Belrog
12-05-2016, 04:46 AM
Monday, 05.12 :D when they launch command pls write here ;)) i can't wait :D

Erazer545
12-05-2016, 04:55 AM
12:54 cet any fluffy yet?

Panage
12-05-2016, 05:34 AM
fluffy you are here ?

Souls91
12-05-2016, 07:14 AM
We're all waiting for u Fluffy!

Tikeyo
12-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Where are you fluffy ;(?

xKyry
12-05-2016, 07:28 AM
#Wewantfluffy

Higorkovic
12-05-2016, 07:42 AM
Wait for Celestrata guys lol

darks0ul
12-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Please enable fluffy commands, now it's time to test high level stuff not get bored to death by leveling before server starts

toroku
12-05-2016, 08:46 AM
http://toroku.ru/AA/nofluffy.jpg

http://toroku.ru/AA/fluffy.gif

Admir
12-05-2016, 09:12 AM
cmonnnn

Mistgunn
12-05-2016, 09:13 AM
Top kek

Irrstern
12-05-2016, 09:30 AM
still no fluffy commands???

LivingProof
12-05-2016, 09:35 AM
naaaw

gruffen2
12-05-2016, 09:50 AM
waiting for fluffy be like

i can't post pics worht a damn T-T

Berkowich
12-05-2016, 10:31 AM
fluffy :'( :'(

Higorkovic
12-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Hey Fluffy, level me up

Secondplzz
12-05-2016, 10:46 AM
hey when fluffy back can someone say here? thanks

Ammirix
12-05-2016, 10:50 AM
We. Need. Fluffy. Lots of guilds are wanting to link up on PTS and get some raids going on. Ban trion for cart blocking our progression.

Hawkcazek
12-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Pretty dang sure it was/is supposed to be put on today. They probably delayed it for another day, otherwise they're just being slow. :/

gruffen2
12-05-2016, 10:51 AM
yo @Celestrata, can we get some clarification here?

HatoriHanzo
12-05-2016, 11:13 AM
http://toroku.ru/AA/nofluffy.jpg

http://toroku.ru/AA/fluffy.gif

5/12

FLUFFY

@Celestrata

Paralitica
12-05-2016, 11:17 AM
#FluffyLivesMatter resurrect it now

sevendesu
12-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Today 12:13 PM This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread. #4
Senior Community Manager
Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar Join Date
Jun 2015
We'll most likely be enabling Fluffy at some point later today. We'll let you know when he's back.

Franciscothefab
12-05-2016, 11:19 AM
To save what is left of my sanity please activate him now. It has been nothing but Fluffy questions in faction chat for over 12 hours.

Secondplzz
12-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Pretty dang sure it was/is supposed to be put on today. They probably delayed it for another day, otherwise they're just being slow. :/

shut up hawk

Hawkcazek
12-05-2016, 11:26 AM
shut up hawk

Kos

Secondplzz
12-05-2016, 11:32 AM
fluffy still ded?

Aisaka
12-05-2016, 11:38 AM
My signature can take on everyone Fluffy rage+

Hawkcazek
12-05-2016, 11:38 AM
fluffy still ded?

Yeah, but Celestrata said it would most likely be turned on later today!

Nzskxstattic
12-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Make it soon for the EU people! D:

Celestrata Bloodsong
12-05-2016, 12:06 PM

-- The one command that hasn't debuted is the new Abyssal Skill command. We're leaving that out for now in order to encourage people to unlock Abyssal Skills via the questline, as the opening quests need to be tested.
-- You can still use Fluffy to fast track your progress towards Abyssal Skills. Simply get to level 55, use Fluffy to get the required items like the Specialization Snowflake, and then follow the questline.
-- Once your Abyssal Skills are open, you'll be able to use Level Me Fluffy multiple times per account to level your Abyssal Skills. Our Data team is currently configuring Fluffy to allow the command to be used multiple times, so don't be surprised if it isn't up quite yet.

gruffen2
12-05-2016, 12:07 PM

is there a command to get a proficiency to "famed" level?

toroku
12-05-2016, 12:11 PM

http://toroku.ru/AA/ScreenShot0004.jpg

http://toroku.ru/AA/ScreenShot0016.jpg

Phudeus
12-05-2016, 12:18 PM
Is there any new commands?

Varacolaci
12-05-2016, 12:23 PM
fluffy not working

Kitursa
12-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Have the broken Fluffy proficiencies been fixed? Metalworking, cooking etc.

Nyem
12-05-2016, 12:41 PM
enables fluffy, server is offline. k

Hatberg
12-05-2016, 12:42 PM
Is there any Fluffy to obtain Vocation? It seems a bunch of crops/livestock have wrong climate tooltips, but I'm running out of vocation too fast to verify every single one of them in all four climates.

gruffen2
12-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Is there any Fluffy to obtain Vocation? It seems a bunch of crops/livestock have wrong climate tooltips, but I'm running out of vocation too fast to verify every single one of them in all four climates.

one of the commands has vocation potions in it

Ryee
12-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Fast question...can I use the commands on all 3 of my chars? Or can only the lvl 55 one use them?

Oserious
12-05-2016, 12:47 PM
looking forward to stocking up on rank 12 necks and celestial dream rings :)

ahshuttupayourface
12-05-2016, 01:03 PM
So, we've just re-enabled Fluffy.

except you have not.

wark
12-05-2016, 01:05 PM
fluffy not working?

Zenny
12-05-2016, 01:07 PM
fluffy is not working

Ammirix
12-05-2016, 01:08 PM