PDA

View Full Version : My healing build

Angel of Death
04-08-2014, 09:09 PM
www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=811111011111111119100001100110000071011000 000000000

help me?

Damon
04-08-2014, 09:47 PM
I believe you posted here (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1608-Is-this-a-good-Musician-class) as well?

Are you more interested in a healer or a buffer class? It seems you are going more for buffs with artistry. If you want to focus on healing I would go for more passives from the Devotion tree. The final artistry passive is more for a DPS class (I never noticed it actually procing from crit heals, only crit damage but I could be wrong).

Legion
04-09-2014, 12:38 AM
www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=811111011111111119100001100110000071011000 000000000

help me?

First of all, if you want to be a healer you need devotion/will branches and good healer never will take artistry as 3rd branch
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1419-Bodyguard-and-Sage There you can find builds, I also wrote there why we need each spell

Damon
04-09-2014, 08:02 AM
I can see artistry being beneficial to a healer - especially healing circle which is set it and forget it, and the bounce heal which is insta cast.

Legion
04-09-2014, 08:08 AM
I can see artistry being beneficial to a healer - especially healing circle which is set it and forget it, and the bounce heal which is insta cast.

Taking artistry only because of bounce heal and this useless circle? it heals 150 in 10 m., and bounces 3 times, so it means it can heal max 600. Also circle heals 88 in one second and you also need to stay in that zone and range is 8 m. P.S. meteors range is 5 m, and this spell one shots =]. AS I SAID BEFORE ARTISTRY IS USELESS FOR HEALER. =]

MoSa
04-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Dont use artistry with Devotion for healer. It would be better to use defence(abarona).

Damon
04-09-2014, 08:43 AM
Taking artistry only because of bounce heal and this useless circle? it heals 150 in 10 m., and bounces 3 times, so it means it can heal max 600. Also circle heals 88 in one second and you also need to stay in that zone and range is 8 m. P.S. meteors range is 5 m, and this spell one shots =]. AS I SAID BEFORE ARTISTRY IS USELESS FOR HEALER. =]

You are mistaken about the bounce heal. It creates a new note each time a note hits a player. In a group this can propagate and heal randomly. In a duo situation the last bounce (containing multiple notes) can heal for ~ 5000 or more. Meteor does not one shot anyone with some gear, even with magic quadrant activated. Artistry also provides amazing buffs for any time you are not healing. (I never said it should be your primary source of healing)

Legion
04-09-2014, 10:31 AM
You are mistaken about the bounce heal. It creates a new note each time a note hits a player. In a group this can propagate and heal randomly. In a duo situation the last bounce (containing multiple notes) can heal for ~ 5000 or more. Meteor does not one shot anyone with some gear, even with magic quadrant activated. Artistry also provides amazing buffs for any time you are not healing. (I never said it should be your primary source of healing)

For all time which I'm playing, first time hear about 5 k heal, and I will say it once more ARTISTRY IS USELESS FOR HEALER =]

Damon
04-09-2014, 10:40 AM
For all time which I'm playing, first time hear about 5 k heal, and I will say it once more ARTISTRY IS USELESS FOR HEALER =]

Well I have a lvl 50 who uses artistry (for dps) and I can put out a 5k heal. It's not the most efficient way of healing as it requires another person to bounce off but it is a good support heal.

Legion
04-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Well I have a lvl 50 who uses artistry (for dps) and I can put out a 5k heal. It's not the most efficient way of healing as it requires another person to bounce off but it is a good support heal.
Artistry is not for healer, don't you get it?

Damon
04-09-2014, 10:52 AM
Artistry is not for healer, don't you get it?

I'm just correcting a fact that you misrepresented. It's up to the OP whether he wants to use artistry in a healing build. Also you keep saying it's bad without explaining why.

Legion
04-09-2014, 10:56 AM
I'm just correcting a fact that you misrepresented. It's up to the OP whether he wants to use artistry in a healing build. Also you keep saying it's bad without explaining why.

TAKE ARTISTRY BECAUSE OF 1 HEAL SPELL IS STUPID, he got no CC, no tackiness, and in PvP healer must be far away from target, not in 5 meters from melee champ to heal him, can I ask you one thing? as I can see you are mage, right? and you wasn't playing for healer, right? so please don't speak about healers and that they need to take ARTISTRY =]

Damon
04-09-2014, 11:02 AM
TAKE ARTISTRY BECAUSE OF 1 HEAL SPELL IS STUPID, he got no CC, no tackiness, and in PvP healer must be far away from target, not in 5 meters from melee champ =]

With artistry you get 3 heal spells, one 8% cast speed increase buff (very useful), a bunch of channeled buffs you can stack to be used when people DON'T need heals. You also get a stun and a fear which drastically increase cast speed for a short time.

Again, let me repeat myself, artistry is not your MAIN heal tree it provides additional heals and support which can be beneficial in certain situations. OP has to decide if these benefits outweigh the cost of some tankiness.

Senichiro
04-09-2014, 11:05 AM
for me the build looks good

Legion
04-09-2014, 11:13 AM
With artistry you get 3 heal spells, one 8% cast speed increase buff (very useful), a bunch of channeled buffs you can stack to be used when people DON'T need heals. You also get a stun and a fear which drastically increase cast speed for a short time.

Again, let me repeat myself, artistry is not your MAIN heal tree it provides additional heals and support which can be beneficial in certain situations. OP has to decide if these benefits outweigh the cost of some tankiness.

Lets start again =], Healing sound 750 mana, 150 health recover,
Athem of recovery 775 mana, 100 health recover each second, when you're using another spell this effect stops =]
Healing Earth 1700 mana wohooooo, range of usage 3 meters, I want to see how you will heal someone with this range =] 88 health each second . So usefull =] And ofcourse Ode of heaven which can cast any wizard or bard =]

About cast speed, Light and darkness is almost instant, hearts is instants, flowing life is again instant

Light and darkness is using 300 mana, but healing 3 k =]
Continuis recovery is using 500 mana, but healing 5 k =]
Even mass heal is using 1500 mana, but recovers smth about 2 k all targets in 20 m. but if youre using it smth about 40 % of mana disappear
So if you don't know that artistry healing spell is bursting mana so fck bad, don't say anything =]

Now about loosing a bit tankiness =]
- 1 k health =]
-1700 mres and 700 def
- 3 k self heal spell
- arrow blockade, anti archers pasive
- 12 sec invincible
- stun
- 4 % health
+ by 20 % longer stun on you
- chance on block by 38 % =]

Now you can go and play for your wizards =]

Damon
04-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Healing sound works like this:

1st target ,1st bounce, 1st heal: base hp
2nd bounce, 2nd heal: base x 2 hp
3rd bounce, 3rd heal: base x 2 x 2 hp
4th heal: base x 2 x 2 x 2 hp

This is assuming it heals for 150 per tick which I don't agree with since mine heals for 300-350.

I don't know why I have to say this again but, devotion is your PRIMARY healing tree. This is a backup heal. I never said not to use that tree for healing ... Since healing sound is insta cast it can be used in between the cooldown of light and darkness with no effect on your primary rotation.

Finally, tankiness is important but it comes down to someone's playstyle. You tell people the pros and cons of different options but don't try and make the choice for them by saying "this is bad". People play for different reasons and want to use different builds beyond the cookie-cutter approach. If executed properly these builds can be extremely effective.

Legion
04-09-2014, 01:23 PM
Healing sound works like this:

1st target ,1st bounce, 1st heal: base hp
2nd bounce, 2nd heal: base x 2 hp
3rd bounce, 3rd heal: base x 2 x 2 hp
4th heal: base x 2 x 2 x 2 hp

This is assuming it heals for 150 per tick which I don't agree with since mine heals for 300-350.

I don't know why I have to say this again but, devotion is your PRIMARY healing tree. This is a backup heal. I never said not to use that tree for healing ... Since healing sound is insta cast it can be used in between the cooldown of light and darkness with no effect on your primary rotation.

Finally, tankiness is important but it comes down to someone's playstyle. You tell people the pros and cons of different options but don't try and make the choice for them by saying "this is bad". People play for different reasons and want to use different builds beyond the cookie-cutter approach. If executed properly these builds can be extremely effective.

Once more, you don't have time to use those high mana eaters, and only 1 is useful,mby by your words, even because of 1 spell taking artistry for healer. rly? Dont forgot that you are wiz and your primary stat is magical power and int, but healers stamina. And also ou got enough mana to use those 700+ mana spells. I will better send 10 more hearts to heal 10 k =] And 3 k self heal from Protection is much more better, + much more bonuses. I will say it again, ARTISTRY IS NOT FOR HEALER =]

Damon
04-09-2014, 01:34 PM
It's not just for one spell. You get strong channeled buffs and a cast speed buff in addition to the heals and some cc. Again, it comes down to playstyle. If you can avoid getting targeted OR are good at kiting OR are doing PvE content, this build will provide more for your party/raid. The whole point of artistry is to buff your allies.

My point is not that artistry is better, simply that it's an option which may be better or worse depending on the situation. The build has benefits and weaknesses like any other build.

Legion
04-09-2014, 01:41 PM
It's not just for one spell. You get strong channeled buffs and a cast speed buff in addition to the heals and some cc. Again, it comes down to playstyle. If you can avoid getting targeted OR are good at kiting OR are doing PvE content, this build will provide more for your party/raid. The whole point of artistry is to buff your allies.

My point is not that artistry is better, simply that it's an option which may be better or worse depending on the situation. The build has benefits and weaknesses like any other build.

Those channeled buffs you can use only if you got 2nd healer in party, but there is no need in 2nd healer, if there is artistry/magic combo, or true bard, 1 cc stun? this stuns passive is useless it works only for mass heal, other spells is instant cast, even light and darkness with will combo. CAST SPEED BUFF GOT ALMOST ALL WIZARDS WITH ARTISTRY/MAGIC COMBO, because of him they can use 1 more fireball after backflip. Healer and avoid targeting? DREAM ON =], for party/raid no one needs healer with artistry, why in PvE better? because he is much more squishy? FOR BUFFS WE GOT BARDS =]

Walfgar
04-09-2014, 01:50 PM
http://arche-base.com/builds/generator#8.10.9/yTaK8xPKzhCv somthing like that would be nice (once ur 50) ofc i dont know if heals can crit on archeage..if they dont u can take off the 7th passive in artisty. the first class set i picked is mostly for stealth, the shadowstep skill is used if ur iin pve to lose threat, the arrow skill is to poison ppl so they cant go into stealth. this build hasnt been tested just a my own thoughts by looking at Nekrage on youtubes skill video

Sekkusu
04-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Oh my, you hardcore healers.

Damon
04-09-2014, 01:54 PM
You can avoid being targeted (to some extent) if you know how to position yourself in a group and even better if you have good peel from your CC'ers.

Anyway, let's stop arguing. I've made my points and you've made yours. What it comes down to is that you think there is only one way to build a healer. I think there is more than one way, each with some pluses and minuses. Maybe your way is the best, but it's not the only way. We aren't going to change each others minds about that. It's up to OP to decide which build he wants to go with.

Legion
04-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Oh my, you hardcore healers.
The problem is that he is wizard =[

Damon
04-09-2014, 02:00 PM
The problem is that he is wizard =[

The other problem is that you give wrong information and then claim to have the only correct build :/

Legion
04-09-2014, 02:04 PM
The other problem is that you give wrong information and then claim to have the only correct build :/
About what? Artistry healing spells? I wrote about their mana eating and zero usefulness, there is only 1 healing spell, and it works only when around you is quite much team maters, but his range is too low, if he will position, he wouldn't got chance to use it, only on ship.
If you wasn't playing for healer then please sit quietly =]

Okay, I wont write anything here, if you want do as Damon said, take artistry and lose time, anyway you will change it to other branch =]

Walfgar
04-09-2014, 02:09 PM
the original poster, posted a muscian and asked for help so obviously he wanted to play music. that is why i tweked his build that would suit me..and give my thoughts about it. there is no "correct build" it is all about your playing style

Legion
04-09-2014, 02:12 PM
the original poster, posted a muscian and asked for help so obviously he wanted to play music. that is why i tweked his build that would suit me..and give my thoughts about it. there is no "correct build" it is all about your playing style

no, there is 120 of them =] most of them so usefull =]

toreth
04-09-2014, 03:41 PM
hmm... i am thinking that i like that sage build. it looks like it would be fun for someone who likes to play as a healer alot.

Angel of Death
04-10-2014, 04:24 AM
You can avoid being targeted (to some extent) if you know how to position yourself in a group and even better if you have good peel from your CC'ers.

Anyway, let's stop arguing. I've made my points and you've made yours. What it comes down to is that you think there is only one way to build a healer. I think there is more than one way, each with some pluses and minuses. Maybe your way is the best, but it's not the only way. We aren't going to change each others minds about that. It's up to OP to decide which build he wants to go with.

Thanks, i honestly like your inputs better, i like to have more flexibility and i really wanted to play the music class.

MacNicol1
04-12-2014, 03:14 PM
http://arche-base.com/builds/view/716-heals#5.10.9/HtrbxCv7hPK this is what i use. you don't have to be a tank to be a "healer"

Legion
04-12-2014, 03:22 PM
You don't have a will and you can yourself a healer ...
resurection =]

Senichiro
04-12-2014, 03:36 PM
i would play a heal Character Like this. but its up to you :) everybody got his own faviorites but maybe you're be inspired www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner&action=jumpIn&talents=801101111110010119101101010101011030010011 000000000

SixFigures
04-12-2014, 03:53 PM
@Senichiro the problem I see with that build is you have NO anti cc skills. someone can just silence you or stun you and thats it. It can be a problem imo.

Senichiro
04-12-2014, 03:53 PM
yea just like i said everyone gots his own faviorites its just a version i would play it ^^

SixFigures
04-12-2014, 04:16 PM
^^ just depends on another person to remove cc from you but those heals and buffs would be too stronk!!!! :D

Legion
04-12-2014, 04:20 PM
EU will be so funny, with your heal builds =]
No charging up + inhibition gl =]

Legion
04-12-2014, 04:21 PM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1419-Bodyguard-and-Sage
read this pls, I wrote about this spell =]

Slimylemon
04-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Artistry is fine for a healer. I think the problem here is to identify what kind of healer u wanna be playing. If u take finesse, you wont do any damage if u take healer gear for example so you have to keep that in mind. Finesse offers a good amount of mobility as well as stealth which could be usefull, but a tree like Auramancy/Will would be a good replacement for it imo. All depends how you want to be playing, Artistry is fine for healers.

germane
04-12-2014, 08:13 PM
As long as you have fun and your Friends don't die your build is fine.The Hardcore optimisation comes after that. (In my opinion)

m1sbhv
04-14-2014, 12:16 PM
In that game you can be real healer only with class Bodyguard or Priest