PDA

View Full Version : I used 2 APEX'es on real servers and yet no credits earned on PTS

Warlockk
02-06-2015, 03:12 AM
I used 2 APEX'es on Dahuta(EU) and got 2500 gem credits to my account on real servers, then I logged into PTS and there was no credit added to my Test Server account.

Why?

Arialun
02-06-2015, 03:20 AM
I recall credits from APEX doesn't count, you need to buy the credit packs instead.

Perhaps any Trion staff can clarify this.

Warlockk
02-06-2015, 03:50 AM
Hmm, that's weird tho, because I recall having 8500 credits at the first time I logged into PTS with this account.

Two weeks ago, I put Patron Status into a second account and when I tried to check the PTS, it had 0 credits. Pretty weird.

I'd like some help regarding this :\ I'd like to test some market stuff

Liloou
02-06-2015, 04:42 AM
Credits via Apex dont count on PTS. You have to buy the credits on live with real money, but think if you bought a founderspack anytime that counts too.

Badkitten
02-06-2015, 05:42 AM
Credits via Apex dont count on PTS. You have to buy the credits on live with real money, but think if you bought a founderspack anytime that counts too.

^This. I've bought credits several times and each time they copied over instantly.

Hadoukore
02-06-2015, 05:45 AM
That's odd. I did not get any credits while being a silver founder. The only amount I had was 5 credits - dahell am I supposed to do with that?

Activated 2 APEX on a different account and can verify you don't get credits this way.

Sessia
02-06-2015, 09:49 AM
You can look at the PTS FAQ, it tells you there that you cannot get credits on pts through APEX, you can only get it when you buy credits.

Warlockk
02-06-2015, 10:37 AM
You can look at the PTS FAQ, it tells you there that you cannot get credits on pts through APEX, you can only get it when you buy credits.

thank you

so the game is pay to win and also pay to test xd

Sessia
02-06-2015, 02:03 PM
thank you

so the game is pay to win and also pay to test xd

They promised to give a code for the valentines items but I guess they forgot.