PDA

View Full Version : PTS Authentication is down

Doctor.Spanky
02-06-2015, 09:32 AM
PTS Authentication just went down, got dc'd right after I got that starlit wings skin lol so I haven't seen it. And for those wondering, it took about 40 of the valentines boxes til I got it

Sessia
02-06-2015, 09:34 AM
PTS Authentication just went down, got dc'd right after I got that starlit wings skin lol so I haven't seen it. And for those wondering, it took about 40 of the valentines boxes til I got it

Yea I got d/c right after I asked you how many you opened lol.

Hadoukore
02-06-2015, 09:35 AM
Yeah I just noticed that as well - was building my house - relogging to pop some potions - could not get on anymore >.<

Doctor.Spanky
02-06-2015, 09:35 AM
yep, and right as I was gonna respond lol

Kitzy
02-06-2015, 09:41 AM
Yeppers it's down, I got DC'ed and now it won't load me back into the game ;(

RagnarokXXX
02-06-2015, 09:43 AM
without notification -_-

Doctor.Spanky
02-06-2015, 09:45 AM
Im assuming the PTS Server is in NA since it went down at the same time as the NA servers

Sessia
02-06-2015, 09:47 AM
It never used to do that before did it? I thought I remembered playing pts during NA maintenance.

Stonelotus
02-06-2015, 09:50 AM
It never used to do that before did it? I thought I remembered playing pts during NA maintenance.

they took the PTS down last time when they did NA/EU maintenance and left it down until the last patch, without any warning and without freezing the tax timer. so there's a good chance they did the same thing this time until they have the next patch ready.

Sessia
02-06-2015, 10:02 AM
they took the PTS down last time when they did NA/EU maintenance and left it down until the last patch, without any warning and without freezing the tax timer. so there's a good chance they did the same thing this time until they have the next patch ready.

Hope they pause the tax timer or the fellowship will demolish.

Badkitten
02-06-2015, 10:53 AM

There is just one incorrect item with that. They took it down when they did maintenance on ALL of their servers at once for 12 hours. It wasn't just AA maintenance and then they decided to leave it down. It usually stays up when we have patch updates or AA specific maintenance.

alexhype
02-06-2015, 10:53 AM
think they bring the pts up to test this build before they sent it to live so now they bring it bk down till the next build which should be in a couple weeks are days

Fiain
02-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Aw, c'mon. I wamted to visit PTS. :)

Kosmaniac
02-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Just a few comments/questions...Are you loosing money somehow by leaving PTS up? Some people like to play live and if nothing is going on then pop over to PTS to try to craft higher end items or fight bosses. If you are not going to leave it up but a few days at a time just say so. I will know not to invest ANY time in it and I will go play another game when things are dead on live. In either event, please communicate to your customers (yes - paying customer with 2 patron accounts) as to the intentions/direction otherwise I will be a part of the mass exodus.

Hadoukore
02-07-2015, 06:39 AM
Will the PTS come back up? It's still like 3 weeks before we get the new patch on PTS..

As the ingame message say "check the forum for more information"..... what information? T_T

Nari
02-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Anyone have a picture of those starlit wings?

Edit: Nvm, I found one ^^

http://i.imgur.com/JYwU1Rs.jpg

Saveric
02-08-2015, 12:09 AM
Will the PTS come back up? It's still like 3 weeks before we get the new patch on PTS..

As the ingame message say "check the forum for more information"..... what information? T_T

PTS are for testing, currently there is no test builds on the PTR. Everything needed to be tested is on live. You can make reports from there.

There is going to be a wipe before the next build for testing.

Hadoukore
02-08-2015, 05:35 AM
lmao. Could not test anything as it was taken down without notice after 2/3 DAYS. Took a week if not 2 with the previous test.

I've seen the livestream, already knew it was going to get wiped..... still going to take ~2/3 weeks. Time enough to give us proper testing time for the current patch. NOT going to waste any of that crap on Live.