PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Items on the Marketplace

Scapes
02-06-2015, 01:40 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/02/V_Dday_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/02/06/valentines-day-items-on-the-marketplace/)

The Marketplace is being updated today!

New Marketplace Items

Ruby Valentine Package – Includes the Narayana Plushie Pet that unlocks adorable emotes as it levels up. Also contains the following three items: White Romance Table, Glider Customization: Ruby Wings, and Jumbo Baby Narayana Plushie. Available for 3555 Credits.
Important: Don’t expect your Narayana Plushie Pet to be effective in combat – it’s too cute for that.
Valentine’s Gift – Has a chance to contain the rare Starlit Wings glider customization.
Important: The Valentine’s Gift Box and Glider Customization: Starlit Wings are Bind on Pickup.
Scroll: Lonely Isle Dinghy – Tired of all the love in the air? Escape in a single-person rowboat equipped with a cask of rum and celebrate all by yourself! Used by discriminating loners everywhere as their preferred mode of aquatic transport. Available for 2750 Credits.
Important: Scroll: Lonely Isle Dinghy is Bind on Pickup.
White Romance Table – Perfect for lovey-dovey couples, this table also comes with a two-player intractable emote. Available for 850 Credits or as a part of the Ruby Valentine Package.
Glider Customization: Ruby Wings – An all-new glider skin in the shape of Ezi’s Glider. Available for 2240 Credits or as a part of the Ruby Valentine Package.
Important: Glider Customization: Ruby Wings is Bind on Pickup.
Jumbo Baby Narayana Plushie – Plushie collectors rejoice: a new plushie has arrived! Available for 500 Credits or as a part of the Ruby Valentine Package.
Important: Jumbo Baby Narayana Plushie is Bind on Pickup.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/02/06/valentines-day-items-on-the-marketplace/)

Sqirl
02-06-2015, 01:58 PM
YAY! Im soooo exited! :D

Stricken
02-06-2015, 01:59 PM
What does the gilder customization look like?

Ashley Lee
02-06-2015, 02:06 PM
so WHEN exactly does it update? its not in game yet.

Paintsticks
02-06-2015, 02:08 PM
I need this plushie, update the marketplace please! ;)

Jaymon
02-06-2015, 02:08 PM
I thought that was odd, as I had patched after this announcement and don't see the new shop items.

Henay
02-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Does this mean we shouldn't bother pushing any zones since the items aren't actually there and you'll likely be pulling the game down again?

Crazy Mike
02-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Are there archeum drops in the gift box?

Leila
02-06-2015, 02:25 PM
where is the items?
cant see them on market

Scapes
02-06-2015, 02:28 PM
so WHEN exactly does it update? its not in game yet.

It's going to be a little later in the day, sorry for the wait! Currently slated for about 5:00 PM PST.

Jaymon
02-06-2015, 02:31 PM
Cool beans! Thanks for the information, sir.

Reyna
02-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Hey so when do the Valentines day outfits come out? Are they still coming out with this patch or later on?

Leila
02-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Hey so when do the Valentines day outfits come out? Are they still coming out with this patch or later on?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?160656-Latest-Marketplace-Update-on-PTS-2-4-2015
"The costumes are not in this Marketplace update."

SilentSagas
02-06-2015, 02:46 PM
Edit: Nevermind.

Reyna
02-06-2015, 02:59 PM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?160656-Latest-Marketplace-Update-on-PTS-2-4-2015
"The costumes are not in this Marketplace update."

I know I was asking if they were still coming at a later date or if they were just axed.

Scapes
02-06-2015, 02:59 PM
We've moved up the Marketplace update to right about now, be sure to check in-game for the new additions!

Aryia Rose
02-06-2015, 03:09 PM
so no devilish pack :(?

TAUTIC
02-06-2015, 03:10 PM
The Ruby Valentine package doesnt seem to deliver, stalls on processing item then just stops :o/

Guizmo
02-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Please, make tradable all plushie, because i want all for my collection. Plushie (https://imgur.com/a/uFVa4#0)

Bunnyleptic
02-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Scapes, how long will these Valentine's Day items stay on the Marketplace?

Veerdin
02-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Yes, what better way to share all the love, caring and compassion of this holiday than to say "♥♥♥♥ YOU, EVERYBODY WITHOUT CASH! ALL THESE ITEMS ARE BIND ON PICKUP BECAUSE WE HATE YOU!"

Good to see the Trion festive spirit is still festering in a ♥♥♥♥ing ditch like normal. I look forward to Easter, wherein we get nothing but 7 flavours of BoP Gamble boxes (Oh, sorry, I mean gamble eggs, because festive) with the SUPER ULTRA RARE EXCLUSIVE AWESOME chance of getting a literal pile of rabbit ♥♥♥♥ arranged in a "Sucker!" pattern. Which is, of course, Bind on Pickup.

Merry Valentinesmass, I suppose it's a small mercy that the squinting, reptilian subhumans in change of the cash shop updates decided to spare us the "dynamic gameplay" of including all the costumes and the swan boat inside even more ♥♥♥♥ing gamble boxes.

aryvandar
02-06-2015, 04:07 PM
http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/khapiur/media/ScreenShot0028_zpspczbeuhr.jpg.html here is an image of the ruby wings

Expendable
02-06-2015, 04:19 PM
When will the valentine costumes be available? Will they be rng cashgrabboxes or what?

http://static.xlgames.com/archeage/event/140212_valentineday_ingame/20140212_valentineday_event.jpg

Shiverwind
02-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Yeah I was really disappointed that none of the different valentine outfits were released REALLY

Shiverwind
02-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Yes, what better way to share all the love, caring and compassion of this holiday than to say "♥♥♥♥ YOU, EVERYBODY WITHOUT CASH! ALL THESE ITEMS ARE BIND ON PICKUP BECAUSE WE HATE YOU!"

Good to see the Trion festive spirit is still festering in a ♥♥♥♥ing ditch like normal. I look forward to Easter, wherein we get nothing but 7 flavours of BoP Gamble boxes (Oh, sorry, I mean gamble eggs, because festive) with the SUPER ULTRA RARE EXCLUSIVE AWESOME chance of getting a literal pile of rabbit ♥♥♥♥ arranged in a "Sucker!" pattern. Which is, of course, Bind on Pickup.

Merry Valentinesmass, I suppose it's a small mercy that the squinting, reptilian subhumans in change of the cash shop updates decided to spare us the "dynamic gameplay" of including all the costumes and the swan boat inside even more ♥♥♥♥ing gamble boxes.

Rage much? Spazzing out won't help

Entropia
02-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Where is the other rowboat? the one that look like a goose?

Narzick
02-06-2015, 06:12 PM

And if they weren't bound you'd be the first person ♥♥♥♥♥ing that it's a pay2win, pay2getgold, pay2whatever method for people who can afford these outfits and want to sell them to make big time limited edition money in a month. Shut up already you spaz.

Reyna
02-06-2015, 06:16 PM
:( can we please get some kind of word for a GM about the costumes a lot of people are asking about them and it seems that none of the questions are being answered. We just wanna know where they are, will they be in boxes and when are they coming?

ChocoBunny
02-06-2015, 06:50 PM
I'm just sad that the Plushie pet is in the ruby packkage!
I Hope when Trion puts the valentine costumes in the Plushie pet is either in a package with the costume or sold seperately ...

Why would you even put that glider together in a package with it ...
I'm happy it's not in a rng box but I'm not even tempted to buy the bundle because
of that useless glider that i and i assume many more have no use of whatsoever...
To make it even worse ofc it's bind on pickup ...

Come on make the Plushie pet buyable seperately :( I WANT IT SO BADLY!

Sarat00ga
02-06-2015, 07:25 PM
why does most of this stuff come as bind on pickup?

Scapes
02-06-2015, 07:32 PM
:( can we please get some kind of word for a GM about the costumes a lot of people are asking about them and it seems that none of the questions are being answered. We just wanna know where they are, will they be in boxes and when are they coming?

This holiday-themed Marketplace update didn't include new costume items.

Scapes
02-06-2015, 07:34 PM
why does most of this stuff come as bind on pickup?

We mentioned this on today's livestream, they're BoP to combat fraudulent purchases.

Scapes
02-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Scapes, how long will these Valentine's Day items stay on the Marketplace?

Until February 20.

iggy1212
02-06-2015, 08:22 PM
We mentioned this on today's livestream, they're BoP to combat fraudulent purchases.

I'm curious if you can explain this further. Couldn't someone simply buy any other item in the cash shop that sells quickly like labor pots, certs, regrade charms, etc?

ChocoBunny
02-06-2015, 08:24 PM
Scapes is there any chance the plushie pet going to be sold seperately? ...

kinje
02-06-2015, 08:49 PM
I want wings, I hope they get some new shadow Wolfe pets, please. But it's past 5pm this is now up.

Beast Salphira
02-06-2015, 09:34 PM
When will the valentine costumes be available? Will they be rng cashgrabboxes or what?

http://static.xlgames.com/archeage/event/140212_valentineday_ingame/20140212_valentineday_event.jpg

Whoa... want.

Phoenixash
02-07-2015, 12:52 AM

In my opinion that is a terrible way to combat fraudulent purchases. Several other games do not do that. Rift does not do that. It sounds to me like total BS. I do not buy any items from Archeage that are bop due to it feeling like a cash grab, and acting like a greedy corporation. I am fine with it being boe like in Rift. When the bop policy changes maybe I will buy those items. Until then I will not. Several other players feel the same way. Have a good day.

Minakie
02-07-2015, 01:32 AM
Is there somewhere where I can see a picture of the Lonely Isle Dinghy boat to see what it looks like before buying one?

Veerdin
02-07-2015, 02:30 AM
And if they weren't bound you'd be the first person ♥♥♥♥♥ing that it's a pay2win, pay2getgold, pay2whatever method for people who can afford these outfits and want to sell them to make big time limited edition money in a month. Shut up already you spaz.

Right, yes, insult me for being angry about Trion screwing us all over.

And call me a "Spaz", too, why don'tcha. What are you, 12? We stopped using physical disabilities as insults back in the ♥♥♥♥ing 90's.

This entire update is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ wrapped in a silk ribbon. Everybody's complaining that we didn't get the costumes, but you know what? I'm kind of glad we didn't, because they'd be in another peice of ♥♥♥♥ gamble box with a 0.00001% chance of dropping.

So sure, go off at me for being angry if you like, but Trion is the one heading this Cash Shop ♥♥♥♥, not me. It'd be better for all of us if they just offered it all as a straight-payment of cash shop credits. Hell, sell the outfits $35 a pop, I don't care, just let me get the things I actually want instead of expecting me to waste time, effort and money on a virtual slot machine.

Trion is exploiting the addictive nature of gambling and nobody seems to damn well care about it. But apparently I'm the one in the wrong for calling them on their ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥? Sure.

This is a paper thin excuse and you ♥♥♥♥ing know it. You could at least try a bit harder before you lie through your ♥♥♥♥ing teeth to us.

We all know the real reason is "To make sure the people who want the item are forced to pay us real money."

"Fraudulent purchases" Jesus Christ, you might as well stab us in the kneecaps with a screwdriver and tell us it's to "Combat sprained ankles."

IpeWooD
02-07-2015, 04:57 AM
we don't need some valentines crap we need more content quit tryin to make more money off us and make the money we gave you worth our while,on another note the poor people yep you know who you are cant even afford 50 cents a day,they shold be sent to another server or something where all the little poor people can be poor together,so again make more content kick the poorp people then when u did all that give the game back to XL and go back to playin tetherball

Yed
02-07-2015, 05:46 AM
Why put the everything in the Marketplace only? Damnit, when will you actually care about your customers and put some stuff ingame instead behind a paywall.... Why is my monthly subscription not enough to enjoy most vanity items when you put them in the marketplace only...

Sarat00ga
02-07-2015, 07:59 AM

Must have missed that..... livestream was fast paced yesterday.

Is there any way you could have a BOP timer so after 60 days or something it turns OFF the BOP???? A lot of us have an alt account and switching housing decorations is not great when they become soulbound... I have for example a bunch of Christmas Holiday trees....and afraid to use them because once I open them I cannot transfer them around anymore.

Timer would allow you to be sure the transactions were legal....but would after a long duration after purchase allow us to move the stuff around and or sell it on the AH...which of course is a boon to the economy not to mention good for players.

Badkitten
02-07-2015, 08:14 AM
This entire update is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ wrapped in a silk ribbon. Everybody's complaining that we didn't get the costumes, but you know what? I'm kind of glad we didn't, because they'd be in another peice of ♥♥♥♥ gamble box with a 0.00001% chance of dropping.

So sure, go off at me for being angry if you like, but Trion is the one heading this Cash Shop ♥♥♥♥, not me. It'd be better for all of us if they just offered it all as a straight-payment of cash shop credits. Hell, sell the outfits $35 a pop, I don't care, just let me get the things I actually want instead of expecting me to waste time, effort and money on a virtual slot machine.

Many in the community would agree with this. We would much rather pay 35/40 dollars to buy the rare costumes directly from the cash shop than to gamble and waste 200. Trion you are losing money by continuing to throw gamble boxes at us that we refuse to buy.

Condolences
02-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Problem is that some people are still buying them and spending the "200" you just mentioned on it.
As long as one out of five people does it, they make profit on this system compared to the 35€ your suggesting.

I have bought about 30 packs, all of them utterly useless. Well made some gold, but still much better ways to spend those credits.
So I've called it quits on the packs now, not worth it with my bad luck and the amount of cash i'm still willing to cough up for this game.
It is a very player-unfriendly system trion chose to apply. Shows how much they expect from this game and how long they want to keep it running.
I tend to play games for years, but seeing there vision is 'just a quick money grab'. It is kinda demotivating.

This annoys me yes, I will surely never play a trion game again. But still I will keep playing this game cause i like it.
And I propably will keep spending money on it, since otherwise your too limited and I don't mind paying (to some point) for gaming.
So guess I aknowledge the problem, have learned from it, but am just as much part of it. As I know many people are.

Kurve
02-07-2015, 12:22 PM
"Removed: Prim service uniform"

Wtf??????????????????????????

Why???

Ricki
02-07-2015, 12:35 PM
This holiday-themed Marketplace update didn't include new costume items.

Are there any plans to release these costumes at some point? They look incredible, I know there's lots of us who would like to have one. That said, quite enjoying the stuff that was released. The dinghy especially, that thing is hilarious (and shockingly useful)

Veerdin
02-07-2015, 01:10 PM
"Removed: Prim service uniform"

Wtf??????????????????????????

Why???

Because the lump of sentient mould that runs the cash shop marketing department at Trion HQ is allergic to anything that isn't a gamble box.

lansirill
02-07-2015, 04:09 PM
I love that all of this is bop. It saves me from being tempted to waste gold on any of it.

zalvati0n
02-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Make some better arrangements than the BOP for battling fraudelent..

Let us who actually play this and buy stuff from the shop actually benefit from it ingame as well! I dont think the freagin goldsellers will use their money in the credit shop, but if they do! Do your freagin job and stop them in other ways than damaging the legit customers!

sunne
02-07-2015, 05:58 PM
well why dont u use your money to buy a life IpeWood?

Sayura
02-07-2015, 09:53 PM

:cool: I need that dress.

Veerdin
02-07-2015, 10:14 PM
:cool: I need that dress.

Oh, don't worry, you'll just need to buy 10,000 gamble boxes next year's Valentines to have a chance at getting it.

Sayura
02-07-2015, 10:53 PM
Oh, don't worry, you'll just need to buy 10,000 gamble boxes next year's Valentines to have a chance at getting it.

Maybe they'll do what they did with the prim costume - flat out buy, loyalty, or rng chest. Either way, I can always buy with gold. :p

Veerdin
02-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Maybe they'll do what they did with the prim costume - flat out buy, loyalty, or rng chest. Either way, I can always buy with gold. :p

No you can't, the costumes will be BoP, because everything is BoP now.

We can't have people selling the items they don't want to people who actually want them! Why, that'd be cra~zy!!!

IpeWooD
02-08-2015, 06:04 AM

lol I know I acquired a life and its awesome,good thing about life is you learn from it obviously trion and the rest of the panty waste haven't learned anything since alpha and are always having to fly xl games to America to hold their hands...sooooo now that you went full ♥♥♥♥ waffle whats next my mom hahahahaha

Sayura
02-08-2015, 11:45 AM
No you can't, the costumes will be BoP, because everything is BoP now.

We can't have people selling the items they don't want to people who actually want them! Why, that'd be cra~zy!!!

You could still skin it and sell it.

Veerdin
02-08-2015, 01:27 PM
You could still skin it and sell it.

Yes, but who's going to buy something like that for more than twice the gold it was originally worth, eh?

Careby
02-08-2015, 02:14 PM
Unless I am mistaken, there is no freely tradable costume to fuse it to. The best you can do is bind on equip, for a one time transfer, and even that is a cash shop item and ain't cheap. It's equivalent to an appraisal certificate for costumes.

I find bind-on-pickup even more frustrating than RNG. Whether it's a duplicate or unwanted Auroria cloak that you got while grinding for days to get the one you really wanted, or the latest cash shop costume, or whatever. I really want to buy the lonely isle dinghy, but I can't decide which character I want it on, so I'll probably end up waiting too long to decide. It wasn't that many months ago that Trion stated (I believe it was Amary in a live stream) that items purchased for real money would be tradable, and items purchased with other than real money would not. That idea didn't last too long, and now there is a long list of marketplace items that cannot ever be sold on the AH.

Sayura
02-08-2015, 04:02 PM
Yes, but who's going to buy something like that for more than twice the gold it was originally worth, eh?

I see plenty of BOP skinned costumes on Naima for sale. *shrug*

EricCartman
02-08-2015, 07:16 PM

what? what's this about?

IpeWooD
02-09-2015, 05:53 AM
good job trion you have messed up another game,reasons like making sure marketplace works and not anything else or no new content also didn't help or that the customer service is like talking to illegals,last but not least you not updating or updating hardware or software has made trion the joke of gaming,lol when wow is better than you.....suck it and move on if u don't like my comments do something to change tem like get off your ♥♥♥ and code a launcer the correct way losers

IpeWooD
02-09-2015, 05:54 AM
yes poor people suck and shouldn't play games,dont u have a welfare bus or welfare line to get to

Adellain
02-09-2015, 10:16 AM

Are there no 'similar' items available via ''temporary quests''? Is it just payshop?!WTF

Wiggles
02-15-2015, 08:10 PM
We only get our credits every few weeks. The Prim Service Uniform came out while I was low on credits.

I wanted to get it. You removed it for Valentine's items and now I have my credits.

this makes me very sad

Generic Player
02-17-2015, 04:23 AM
Where is the Angelic Whisper costume? Isn't it a Valentine's Day item too?

http://s2.postimg.org/iv9tn6lax/Arche_Age.jpg

kinje
05-24-2016, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE=Beast Salphira;1476684]Whoa... want.[/Qsaran
Sarang

Cohiba
05-25-2016, 04:03 AM
QUOTE=Beast Salphira;1476684]Whoa... want.[/Qsaran
Sarang

I'm so confused right now. Nice necro tho!