PDA

View Full Version : It's Almost Time!

Nofri
07-14-2014, 01:14 AM
Hello, everyone! It's great to be here!

I've been following the development of ArcheAge for years now. As one who's tired of constantly fighting and racing against everything possible, a sandbox MMO like this where one can explore and craft at leisure - and then battle at your choosing - is a dream come true!

- Nofri

Westeller
07-14-2014, 01:19 AM
Howdy, and good to meet you.

WNxArcticwolf
07-14-2014, 01:36 AM
craft at leisure

you can if you don't run out of LP.

Natureforce
07-14-2014, 03:33 AM
Hi and welcome :3

Choops
07-14-2014, 03:43 AM
Welcome! I feel exactly the aame, my play time will be quite limited so I'm really quite excited about the idea of having my own farm and making my trade runs :)

Desjardinii
07-14-2014, 08:25 AM
The problem I have in game currently is I feel I personally dont have enough hours in the day to do everything I want to lol. Between crafting, managing my 16x16 farm and aqua farm, making/running tradepacks, grinding for gear, naval PVP, Halcyona war, etc... Guess my point is there is alot to do. I am just glad that I got to 50 so I could take leveling out of that mix. Overall so much stuff to do and no one single way to do it. I ended up leveling from 46-49 solely on doing guild trade pack runs. So many options lol.

Nofri
07-14-2014, 04:17 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Judging by what I see, it looks like I'll be in great company with others who have the same interests!

ziio
07-14-2014, 04:58 PM
Yep welcome to the forums! If you want a guild to play with check out the Ivory Scars! Im a founder of the guild and we would love to have some more people to play with!

Here is some more info:

The Ivory Scars is a ArcheAge guild that aims to create a community of players to enhance the gaming experience for everyone in the guild. The guild currently plans to become mercenaries avaliable for hire to protect people from the many dangers during their trade runs. We have a teamspeak channel located at "e-e.enjinvoice.com". Some of the founding members (myself included) will always have a subscription so the Ivory Scars will have a home to call our own. Members of the guild will enjoy; a group a players for protection, easier access to resources, money gained from mercanary trips, AND most importantly a group of players to enjoy ArcheAge with. We will be playing throughout the beta so feel free to join us!

Our Website: http://ivoryscars.enjin.com/home

Contact us if you are interested at: ivoryscarsguild@gmail.com, Join our steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IvoryScars , or like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/IvoryScars?ref_type=bookmark

Necro Zion
07-14-2014, 05:52 PM
Ditto, looking forward to all the things to do, and this is the MMO to do it at!

JoeBlk
07-14-2014, 06:11 PM
Welcome to you all, hope to see you all in-game. :)

Ryuna
07-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Hello and welcome!

Glad you joined the community and forum! :)

Nofri
07-15-2014, 11:19 AM
craft at leisure

you can if you don't run out of LP.

There'll be so much to do at leisure.
As far as crafting goes, I'm in no hurry...so I'll craft when I earn LP. ArcheAge looks great, so I'm in this game for the long haul :D

- Nofri