PDA

View Full Version : Will someone list the benifit of owning land in Auroria?

catzilla
02-08-2015, 08:11 PM
please lol I cant seem to find anything,but I did here of something about some kind of water?

Zengiar
02-08-2015, 08:23 PM
Right now there is very little reason to own land in auroria, however in 1.7....watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpiKVRPHa-0

Tiptoe
02-08-2015, 08:26 PM
Yes, I'm curious as well. I'm not interested in farming, so I don't really see why I need it.

As for a house, I'm not sure I need that either, unless you get something really useful in game for owning one.

Alamox
02-08-2015, 08:45 PM
1- double climate : each map got 2 climates at the same time, like temperate+arid, worth it for ppl who like farming, but since when farming products reflect labor and timespent on profit ?
2- mineral water : to make some archeum, but not really worth it

Saveric
02-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Diamond Shores has 3 Climates. It's going to be interesting. But so many people going to grab that land it'll be gone fast and then the land hack sellers are just going to sell it all.

But on a serious note, yeah as stated by others you can grow Archeum on Trees up there atm (It doesn't give as much as in 1.7)
1.7 You can grow Regrade(Moonpoints, Starpoints, Sunpoints) in Auroria

SilentSagas
02-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Answer: None, currently. It is cheap land accordingly.

Wolfguarde
02-08-2015, 09:11 PM
Benefit: Not having to buy your land.
Penalty: Everything else about it.

Pwnocchio
02-09-2015, 09:31 AM
I've lived in Marcala since November.

Benefits...

1. Free land and ability to get adjacent land over time. I'm in a 10 person guild and we've build a veritable plantation in our housing zone since November and we haven't paid for a plot since december

2. PvP - If you like this, you'll like it. If not, not.

3. Ability to place larger houses than you see elsewhere

When 1.7 patch hits Archeam Tree farming and Point farming may become viable which will increase demand for land there. Also, there are Auroria based fellowship packs on the 1.7 database so trading up there may also become unlocked from fellowship plaza's. Hopefully they add a fish merchant in Diamond Shores when it opens too, which will unlock the north as a viable fishing place.

Cribstaxxx
02-09-2015, 10:00 AM
It allows you to actually get some land as a newer player, I was unable to afford the crazy prices on main continent but I now have a 24x24 and a couple 16's adjacent in auroria. 50% more taxes and 3 hereafter stones really sucks but it's better than no land and I make use of archeum trees which is nice.

I would say start in auroria, make some money, then move to mainland when you can afford it.

hashoy
02-09-2015, 10:50 AM
im in auroria since the lauch.
At first i got a 24x farm house and a 16x connected

Over the time ive seen so many plots beeing demolished near my, i was able to get more lands conected to mine.
Now i have a 24x and 6 16x all conected in heedmar.

Before auroria i had only a 8x8 in gewonid so auroria was a huge step for me in landing.

Everything i got today is due to those lands.

Now im only working with trees and thunderstruck since i dont have enought time to take care of the farm the whole day

Im really excited about those changes in auroria. I hope my plots price goes higher

Darkmask
02-09-2015, 10:58 AM
im in auroria since the lauch.
At first i got a 24x farm house and a 16x connected

Over the time ive seen so many plots beeing demolished near my, i was able to get more lands conected to mine.
Now i have a 24x and 6 16x all conected in heedmar.

Before auroria i had only a 8x8 in gewonid so auroria was a huge step for me in landing.

Everything i got today is due to those lands.

Now im only working with trees and thunderstruck since i dont have enought time to take care of the farm the whole day

Im really excited about those changes in auroria. I hope my plots price goes higher

HOw much you pay for tax? i assumed you have alt account?

Ljungen
02-09-2015, 11:06 AM
I got 8 properties in Auroria. Make a ton of money out of those.
And as I farm in Auroria as well (damn cloak) its nice. Just log an alt to send new things to plant

maiyah
02-09-2015, 04:15 PM
My guild is small but we have all gotten 24x24 homes and 24x24 farms, some are working towards the large homes. A member put up one 500 Gilda home just this week. We all have connected lands and we placed a fellowship plaza in the middle. This was done so we and our neighbors would have a merchant, banker, and AH right there. We also placed the regal tools. Its been very economical to accomplish, and its nice having your guildmates so close.

I do have my main home down south. Its a luxe home and in a beautiful place, with kind neighbors and it looks out onto rolling mountains and a gorgeous waterfall. Its lovely. Its in a pretty neighborhood and its relaxing.

The north is different, it feels wild and ancient, the landscape is rugged and speaks of mystery and it has the feeling of unending expanse. Up north is my office and art gallery, as well as my 24x24 farm. It has a great ocean view, too. :)

I love both places, and the potentially added benefits coming in future expansion content may make my two northern 24s even nicer to own.

Empyreus
02-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Yes, I'm curious as well. I'm not interested in farming, so I don't really see why I need it.

As for a house, I'm not sure I need that either, unless you get something really useful in game for owning one.

Well if you have no care for farming or owning a house... why would you need to know the benefits of such endeavors outside of their apparent ones?