PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal with trion actualy only in archeage game u get regional ban even though your playing legitly from your house

chocoloco
02-08-2015, 11:17 PM
looking around for a fix on an issue i have been stuck for days now since the patch was playing in eu when the update came out and updated my glyph client after reseting the pc to use my other account i kept geting an error #2025 ok assuming its maintenance day and cant go to another server i said ot myself i should be able to go online tomorrow
DAY1..tried to log in still no coonection available tried on my other pc same issue so i went to the main site and it just times out ..WTF
4th day and cant connect stumbled upon older co players in ollo and he is currently in brissy im from sydney and he showed me this
facts and proof that sadly support teams has no idea wat they are doing ..btw my accounts arent banned i just cant go online or cant even get to the main site using a vpn only choice i have to be able to make a ticket ..

http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/com...es_be_careful/

Rahvin
02-08-2015, 11:26 PM
I believe they tried to put the nix on IP tunneling to combat all the recent DDOS'ing

chocoloco
02-08-2015, 11:32 PM
I believe they tried to put the nix on IP tunneling to combat all the recent DDOS'ing

yeha fair enough they are trying to stop that event or outage on happening but tell why would u rather do a regional ban and affect innocent players than pinpointing the real crime maker?

Galix
02-08-2015, 11:54 PM
yeha fair enough they are trying to stop that event or outage on happening but tell why would u rather do a regional ban and affect innocent players than pinpointing the real crime maker?

Would do the same. No point in risking server stability because of the script-kiddies fighting over the octopus. A shame no ban waves were set in place as a result either. Would love to see the guy(s) that costed 4 days of play-time loose all their stuff and be forced to start from lvl 1 again while evading bans. :)