PDA

View Full Version : JOIN!!! [REVOLUTION] on ENLA server

elcid
02-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Archeage is an exciting MMORPG... The enla server offers some of the best community oriented gameplay I have ever experienced. My guild [Revolution] is recruiting all level characters for PvP,PvE, Crafting, Farming, Trade, and Raiding. Our goal is to help our members achieve the best gameplay experience possible no matter what type of role they wish to play. Archeage can be very confusing at first as well as frustrating, however our experience since the creation of the server will benefit our members and will exponentially increase thier leveling potential.
Teamspeak is highly recommended but not mandatory as we do not limit those who have less hardware than others. We have a private teamspeak for members but I may be reached on a public server daily called Nocturnal Gaming. If you have any trouble contacting me (Elcidofvallencia) via teamspeak or in game, please just reply to this thread and i will contact you shortly thereafter.
Come share all the enjoyment we already do in Revolution!!!

****IF MAKING A CHARACTER BE SURE TO CREATE IT ON ENLA SERVER (NA) ON WEST CONTINENT

Thank you all and looking forward to hearing from you all!!!

Firrail007
02-27-2015, 01:22 AM
I been looking for a good guild to join. my in game name is Firrail, let me know if you're still looking for people to join.