PDA

View Full Version : Different faction within the same account using 1 house

DomENDemo
02-11-2015, 07:57 AM
Hi

An account got 2 chars, CharA in faction A and CharB in faction B
Anyone know if CharA own a house with default permission. Can CharB use that house? (i.e placing trade packs inside CharA's house)

Morrigan
02-11-2015, 07:59 AM
Hi

An account got 2 chars, CharA in faction A and CharB in faction B
Anyone know if CharA own a house with default permission. Can CharB use that house? (i.e placing trade packs inside CharA's house)

all of your characters on an account can use your property regardless of faction.
as far as I know however you cannot place pack inside any house- need a yard for that- or a farm

RichWhale
02-11-2015, 07:59 AM
Short answer: YES. I have an 8x8 on my west character and use it on my East character (storing packs) without that character either being in the same guild or family... as long as it's on the same account.

FYI You cannot place trade packs inside a house.

CreativeAnarchy
02-11-2015, 08:10 AM
Only the character that the house name is in can use the bed and place items.

If you decide to make a second account, you can invite into a family and set house permissions to family and also be able to use the stuff in the house, still can't place stuff or use the bed, but also can't summon the language or merchant, same account can summon those, family though can't. Not sure why but I was never able to summon the merchant to access the bank when using my alt account.

DomENDemo
02-11-2015, 08:21 AM
all of your characters on an account can use your property regardless of faction.
as far as I know however you cannot place pack inside any house- need a yard for that- or a farm

What about Beezy Bangalow? Can i place trade pack inside or outside?

Amused Observer
02-11-2015, 08:31 AM
Yes, you can place packs outside the breezy bungalow house with a BIG IF----only if there is NO WATER touching the base/platform of your property (the ground before you reach the stairs). If there is high tide and the yellow platform is covered by water, you CAN'T put down the trade pack. If you place a pack on dry land at the bungalow, and high tide arrives to cover the ground, the packs will drop down to the aquafarm underneath.

If you're stuck holding a pack that you need to leave at a breezy but can't due to high tide, my advice would b to log out of the game and come back later when the water has receded.