PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Q&A Livestream: February 13 at 2:30 PM PST

Scapes
02-12-2015, 06:25 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_LivestreamBlogHeader_952x414_02.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/02/12/archeage-qa-livestream-february-13-at-230-pm-pst)

Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our next ArcheAge community Q&A livestream. In this format, we address the game topics proposed in this thread as well as popular threads from the official forums. We'll also field follow-up and additional questions from the livestream chat. Got a question for the team? Post it in this forum thread!

ArcheAge Q&A Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, February 13 at 2:30 PM PST (GMT-8)
Duration: 45 minutes

We'll also be giving out a certain special something for this livestream's giveaway so be sure to stick around until the end. See you on Twitch!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/02/12/archeage-qa-livestream-february-13-at-230-pm-pst)

neophobia
02-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Am I too sleepy to ask anything that makes sense? ArcheAge is killing me.

Jin
02-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Will you guys be removing housing on Freedich? Lots of people may rage, but it is really needed.

RadiantShocker
02-12-2015, 06:41 PM
There's no point in doing so.

RadiantShocker
02-12-2015, 06:43 PM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?162490-Question-Compilation-List-For-Trionworlds-Twitch-Stream-(fri-13)

@Scapes, @Khrolan, @Amary

Maximilious is making it easy for you guys to find the questions being asked :3

Sarat00ga
02-12-2015, 06:46 PM
1. Will you all be changing the way land is demoed to thwart the land hackers?

2. Will you all be providing protection for those of us Demoing our own lands (with taxes all paid up) to move stuff around or to make room for a larger deed. Makes zero sense that if we own something and paid all of our taxes that we cannot safely do this.

Leila
02-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Question: Will u guys make system to un-fuse gliders, costumes and gears? (would be nice if we could :c )

Pollux of Ollo
02-12-2015, 06:55 PM
1. How about issue on: FOREVER AFK Road/Bridge Blocking?

I ignored this before AFK timer was there because its ok both the blocker and victims are doing an EFFORT on BOTH sides. But with AFK road blocking.. its too NOT GOOD or maybe unacceptable since the AFK Road blocker does ZERO EFFORT in doing the the troll while victims suffer in vain.

Lukimel
02-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Will mirage isle empty stalls be filled in by ayanad's release or on release?

Unrelated AA:Will @Amary be my Valentine?

Scapes
02-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Maximilious is making it easy for you guys to find the questions being asked :3

Team took note of Maximilious' thread earlier, they're reviewing it as well!

Rha3gar
02-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Khro you know what we want updates of. #submarineglider2015

BlackSheep1121
02-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Question: Im getting people with the Away status on my juries, sometimes even dead away people. It drags out the already painful process where I end up with max anyway. Is this meant to be happening? If so, can we please have it changed? Its especially prevalent in the AUTZ when the Americans are sleeping.

Sessia
02-12-2015, 07:35 PM
Will Trion/XL consider reintroducing the Bounty Hunter system so we can help stop bots and maybe upgrade the feature to do other things such as be able to attack wanted same faction players without bloodlusting.

Nirvii
02-12-2015, 08:00 PM
1) When will you guys will feedback anything to us about the current imbalance siege? Everything went to dead air for months with no feedback nor ETA at all.
Do you guys really think the siege is fine? where most of the servers only had fake siege declaration for peacefund without competition at all cos attacking is impossible at the moment. Khrolan had my vid and all the comments but i havent yet seen a proper reply about the siege yet.

Superchibisan
02-12-2015, 08:00 PM
When can we expect fixes for boss glitching in GHA/etc?

It is literally making the end game SO ridiculously boring to play. I know there is more stuff beyond GHA, but that's where I am at right now, and dear god, is it dull. Apparently, not a single person on Tahyang does the dungeons as they were meant to be done.

ram1024
02-12-2015, 08:16 PM
I have bots in my game that have LITERALLY been walking from Silent Forest to Falcorth 24/7 with prime suspect on for two and a half months

this is one of the most rage inducing things about playing your game, is the blatant display of "trion doesn't care" just blowing a flute and walking down the road all day, every day

Bunnyleptic
02-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Scapes, can you please put Mirage Bjorn finally as a direct purchase in Marketplace?

You already made profit from Whales, let the rest of us get this mount too. It's not fair...

Richinja
02-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Why can't we just have offline labor regeneration the same as online? Keeping our computers on 24/7 is not too great.

jonnyd
02-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Any way we can get the Halsa rift to happen twice a day in game? Like 6 and 18? That would give more of a chance for it to be in peace and make the grind a bit easier. Any news on making the archeum trees more appealing so they are worth the labor? Thanks!

MrUbiquity
02-12-2015, 10:14 PM
ArcheAge Q&A Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, February 13 at 2:30 PM PST (GMT-8)
Duration: 45 minutes

We'll also be giving out a certain special something for this livestream's giveaway so be sure to stick around until the end. See you on Twitch!

Wish I could be there, will be picking my daughter up from school... :(

Clairese
02-12-2015, 11:02 PM
We have dealt with road blocking and I do understand it is part of the game. What should not be part of the game is afk blockers. They can sit there all day blocking while getting 10 labor every 5 minutes. It really is frustrating to us that count on running trade packs for gold. Can you please consider putting a timer on vehicles so that they will despawn if idle for awhile.

LuckyVampire
02-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Okay, I have a question. Since Vocation Badges lost a really big "fun" item (the Timber Coupe) there is no real reason for someone to horde or save their badges. Do you (the team) have any ideas or plans for the introduction of something else for us to buy with our badges. E.g. Titles, costumes, pet gear, pets, or at least something small and fun we can waste our badges on?

The reason for this question is that honor points have the mortar, Stormdarter, and a bunch of really useful titles, and gear. Whereas right now vocation badges has nothing that changes the way we interact with the world.

Thank you!

Ulfnaor
02-12-2015, 11:35 PM
It has been mentioned before and I, too, was among those who considered blockades "okay" (in the sense that they were temporary/could be avoided) but permanent afk blockades are seriously a problem.

Three or four guys, going afk with their haulers, can block entire capitals and regions, some of them being vital to trade routes because of the way geography works.

I'm all for emergent gameplay but that seriously can't be what you guys had in mind. Otherwise, make this game full on PvP and let us wreck haulers everywhere.

Also, just wanted to add that it's really great that you guys are taking an hour or so every friday to talk to us. Much appreciated and a world of difference from before.

Qsolo
02-12-2015, 11:43 PM
I Would like a population count on servers especially melisara as this is where I play. The server is dead.
What are your thoughts on server merges, have you discussed this, is it even possible.
how would it be implemented and concerns you might have regarding said merges?
Over the past month possibly 2 there has been a noticible decline in players on our server and possibly others.

RadiantShocker
02-12-2015, 11:58 PM
:D

/10character

Theblight
02-13-2015, 12:06 AM
Question: On trials and on the new away system. With the away system having been removed, players are now capable of simply minimizing their game and doing other things without needing to stay at the computer for prison time. Was this intended? On that note, there are rewards for serving 100 trials on the jury, but why aren't there rewards for serving 100 trials as a defendant (like cooler prisoner clothes). Would you consider adding cooler prisoner clothes for those who have served 100 trials as the defendant?

Some would argue that the reward you get from the crime committed is reward enough. I would tend to disagree, but that's another issue for another time.

Theblight
02-13-2015, 12:14 AM
One thing I noticed after the release of the serpentis temporary accessories was a decline in the handicrafts economy, which is fine so long as it was a temporary decline. That got me thinking about why you made accessories equivalent to magnificent as a reward in the first place. The answer I came up with was that there are so few rings, earrings and necklaces that make it to that point, that if you wanted a decent amount of players to have access to that gear, you would essentially need to hand it to them. So that leads to the question.

Question: What was the purpose of giving players temporary accessories as a serpentis reward, as opposed to a different temporary stat stick, like a flute or lute?

Ulfnaor
02-13-2015, 12:19 AM
I have a question regarding inflation and the economy. (Question can be found in first line that follows, then I'm just extrapolating and giving a suggestion).

As a sizable number of players use trade packs and fish packs to make money, would you be willing to consider adjusting the value of said packs to better reflect the inflation that has occured since launch? I'm not saying to multiply the value of packs by ten but perhaps by 1.5 or 2. As it stands right now, commerce has largely died down, which means less people on the seas, which in turn means less PvP (and less fun for pirates and people who like loot and plunder). It used to be that you couldn't cross the two continents without seeing groups of fishermen, other merchant ships, clippers left and right. Now, even on well populated servers, one can easily cross the two continents and not encounter a single ship.

Alternative proposal:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?163547-Suggestion-inflation-markers-for-trade-fish-packs.

Theblight
02-13-2015, 12:22 AM
Why are dolphin mounts being released for purchase? As Khrolan stated, he isn't particularly happy with the way they're being released. Does the rest of the team agree on how they're being released for purchase (RNG)? Lastly, at what level of normalization will these dolphin mounts from RNG boxes be at, T1, T2 or T3?

Jupiter of Syndicate
02-13-2015, 12:22 AM
Hi, I have a few questions.
First question is about the 10% loot buff given from Lucky Quicksilver, Greedy Dwarven Elixir, notrade gummy, and Halcyona win. The icons stack, so does this mean you can get 40% to loot rates from all 4 like most people think? Also, does this influence the opening of Coin Purse droprates?
Second question is about the increase to Archeum tree yield that happened in the 1.7 Korean patch. Are you going to be adding this with the Ayanad patch here earlier to help lower Archeum cost?
My last is a request please to fix the Auroria and Bounty Hunter cloaks also so that people can use Crests on them. For characters that didn't hold on to their SM/PC dungeon cloaks, there is no other cloaks that I know of that you can use to put Crests on. This is a HUGE bug that ruins alot of the game for me, since I can't display guild crest on Auroria cloak. Serpentis won't work either.

Dirtyredz
02-13-2015, 12:56 AM
Whats the punishment for Pker's and Crop Stealers if you can just AFK through your time.

... O look i got 218 minutes well ill just watch a movie, brb.

This is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥! the AFK timer should not apply too Imprisoned peeps

Theblight
02-13-2015, 01:15 AM
Question: You mentioned that you were cracking down on gold buyers. How do gold buyers/sellers hurt the economy? Why is it important to get rid of them?

Timealude
02-13-2015, 01:38 AM
Question: Tax certs in the auction house continue to increase in price, Are there any plans in the future to fight the growing cost of tax cert within the market?

akarat
02-13-2015, 02:36 AM
Question: Can we expect more expensive items in loyalty store (gliders, uniforms)?
I have been collecting loyalty tokens for over 2 months now and I am pretty close to buy sloth glider, but in case you are planning to add more cool stuff for tokens instead of credits, I might just better save them a lil' longer.
Thanks.

Nixua
02-13-2015, 03:03 AM
Question: Is the submarine going to be aviable with the diamond shores update or does it come in a later update?

Saber
02-13-2015, 04:14 AM
Dear Stream dream team :)

I have Three simple questions :
1.Archeum drops like we had In alpha (or add a higher chance in normal pouches) what is your opinion on this?

2.And what about removing 12 hour CDS on Worker comp pots? We could craft more, you make more :D Russia and Korea already has this, why cant we? Will this ever happen?

3.And last , bump the rumbling archeum tress down to 10-15 Loyalty points would solve the whole archeum problem for good :) And any update on the "loyalty" cost for Lucky sunpoints / moonpoints? Dont go to high, cause the they will still be overpriced and ye you know the drill

Best Regards
Rili - Eanna eu

Saber
02-13-2015, 04:18 AM
Question: You mentioned that you were cracking down on gold buyers. How do gold buyers/sellers hurt the economy? Why is it important to get rid of them?

Dont need the stream to answer that : Gold sellers that are glitching and selling gold for a small low amount of real money, generates Inflation in the games economy, more like what we had 1 month ago. Inflation of gold screwes up the game, cause some people will make ALOT of gold on the inflation, and when the economy is about to get deflated the people with the big gold purse will have 100% controll over the market.
And ofc new players that does not invest tons of real money will never be able to afford anything.

Snowleaf
02-13-2015, 04:25 AM
Becoming a Herbalist - Alchemy crafting quest

When is this quest line going to return? According to patch notes for ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.1 that was posted on July 1st 2014

* Temporarily removed the Blue Salt title quests for Cooking and Alchemy.
- If these are already in your journal, they can still be completed.
- Questlines will be reworked and re-added.

Patch Note post (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?14265-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-4.1-Patch-Notes)

This was back in alpha and it still hasn't returned. I really want the title.

Darksider
02-13-2015, 04:40 AM
I don't know if it's a good idea but how about sharing the Auction house based on the servers population ?
For example: Highly populated server shared with a medium and low populated servers

Insaneshottz
02-13-2015, 04:43 AM
Will the Black Pearl be removed in 1.7 like in Korea?

Any chance of an item to separate fused items, even if it works like regrading?

Can we get a system so that paid/rng box items can be transferred to other characters/servers so like Dahuta to Nebe as an example for Eu, as we spent money on the item I feel it should be account restricted not character restricted. I know items can be restored if deleted so surely an item can be seen on one serve, removed and then given to another character, obviously you can't have people using alt accounts so it should be as I said account restricted and you should only get like 3 transfers a month to limit trolls. I feel this would give more confidence in the store as they can still decide to 're rolling or change server.

Will the normalization of mounts, gliders and costumes be removed? I think this will make the game experience a lot better because to be honest a different glider skill is not worth paying 3-5k gold for when you can get the same stats for 1 gold, same with farming 50k honour for the same mount etc...

kaaxa
02-13-2015, 04:47 AM
ONE SIMPLE EASY TO MAKE TOUSENDS OF PLAYERS HAPPY:

When we can que to arenas in party?

i played mmos for like 10+ years and aa is the first game when you cant que in party to arenas;/

Vilemouse
02-13-2015, 05:17 AM
ONE SIMPLE EASY TO MAKE TOUSENDS OF PLAYERS HAPPY:

When we can que to arenas in party?

i played mmos for like 10+ years and aa is the first game when you cant que in party to arenas;/

They answered this last one.. they have asked XL about this and XL has said once they fix arena's and the queue system as a whole they will allow for party queue and 2v2/3v3

VyMajoris
02-13-2015, 05:18 AM
What's the status on the Skill queue?

Are there any plans to reduce the RNG factor for us of the Western World?

My main quest line is bugged(I didn't received the next quest after completing one of them). Is there anything I can do?

Calmethar
02-13-2015, 05:21 AM
Q1: Could we have mounts level with autorun, or in general just faster, to save some power and foolishness - running around in circles on Mirage Isle on the fifth mount has gotten old by now :/

Q2: Would you consider upping the droprate of Dragon Bone Chips or make them tradeable, more in line with the power (or rather lack of power) of the items. Gathering 4k at the current speed seems rather excessive for the reward doesn't it?

Q3: Would you consider adjusting some of the Seed Bundles, to be more in line with their Single counterparts in terms of ratio, e.g. so that singles are still the best, but bundles are much less of a disadvantage when it comes to the later tiers?

mikroman
02-13-2015, 05:25 AM
- Road blockade in Alliance Controlled Zones.
The problem isn't just AFK blockade. The problem is the blockade in zone where you have no chnace to punish the "agressor". It's fine in PvP zone. Blocked road in peace period? Ok. We will do trade run in PvP period. But what can you do in controlled zone? NOTHING. 1 or 2 player destroy the trade routes? It's a joke. + "not enough free space" to use raiders escape near bridges (Marianople)

- PvP/PK support healer flag? No chance to revans in PvP (crime point)?
If healer supports Pk player he/she is not "purple". If you attack the healer you became purple too and free to kill for other PK party members.
IF you killed by PK players you can kill him and be "clear". When you arrive to "2nd round" he/she will be "green" again and you will be "Criminal" when you attack him. This is nonsense. 1 kill and protect mode for the PK player and all other PK party member.

- Any punishment of killed attacker?
If you do trade run and attacked by green/red player the attacker no chance to lose. If you (trader) die you lose your cart and your packs and you can't retake your pack. You came back attack green(???) player who take your pack and YOU became criminal to take it back.

bytoa
02-13-2015, 05:28 AM
There is an item in Korea Store, which let you "re-roll" your weapon type. For example, you have Delphi Flame, you can "re-roll" and u can get Delphi Sunset. Do you plan adding such item to our store?

HappyHunter
02-13-2015, 06:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RZRWGo7.gif
Scapes,

Archeage is bleeding subscriptions as players are quitting the game all together. Calleli is a ghost town from a few months ago.
Will a Server Merge be on the horizon soon ?

What is Trion planning on doing to retain subscriptions and / expand the player base in the future ?
I fear we wont have a community left before we even reach 1.7.

Thanks in advance !

capoeiratr
02-13-2015, 06:14 AM
the upcoming update, same with russia server?

Kyazi
02-13-2015, 06:15 AM
Away Status:
Now that the AFK timer is out of the game it would be great to have some way to indicate if someone is not available and is only online for labor regeneration. So if perhaps there is a way to right click character name and set status as - Available/Busy/Away or something similar.

It is frustrating trying to contact people in a game and find out they are afk everytime lol...

Raid/Party Highlighting:
Raids and Parties when a person is getting attacked it highlights the person even if they are 100+ meters away. The Range of the highlight feature in raid party (so healers can actually figure out who is near them instead of halfway across the map) should be lowed to a max of 20-30 meters at least then it can be easier to locate and save party members instead of fumbling around and healing yourself cause you assumed they were nearby.

Events:
Is there any word on more ingame events not revolving around divine boxes and such. It would be nice to see the GMs (if we have any) come out and host a random event within the game for prizes. Not everyone can watch the streams and miss out on chances to win prizes. Also not everyone is super artistic plus people like to know the GMs are ingame and hosting an event is fun, easy (depending on the event) and gives people something to do other than trade packs all day. This is a Sandbox game afterall :)

Custom Image Item:
Can we get some various shapes for the custom image items. Would be nice to have one that is 1/4th the size of the Custom Image Cube in height so we can build lower floors etc and other interesting things. This one is just something silly those boxes are so huge and oddly sized.

InGame Player Assistants:
I think having players who apply and are selected by Trion for a group of ingame assistants for players. It attracts new players because they can get the assistance they need with questions or quests. Also having the Player Assistants host events sponsor'd by Trion will allow the GMs to focus on what they deem important while introducing sandbox entertainment. Someone made a post ArcheAngels or something a long time ago. I still say its a good idea and depending on the people selected can be very successful. :)

Rearranging Portal Book:
Please. lol

Player Archive:
Archive will hold Mounts, Costumes, Rare Items in a protected and easy location that can be found within the inventory as an additional button. Archives keeps down clutter and helps players keep track of items that deem important (no accidental sellings here).

Archive can only hold ONE per item. That means only 1 costume of the same type can be in the archive. 1 brown donkey etc this is so people dont use it as another form of bank. So limiting to 1 per of the exact item it will allow people to store the items they deem important but will have to hold any duplicates in a bank.

Build Saves:
Ability to save builds from other class choices limit 5 class saves. This will allow smoother switches and less frustrating trying to remember and maintain builds.

Family/Guild Plot Icons:
Some may disagree but I think we should have family plots on the map as a separate icon so we can find out families plots easily without trouble. If you want to control it by the settings it can be set up where if the person's plot is set to family All Family members can locate the plot. Same for guild (but this one is harder since some done trust some guildies i've personally never had a problem)

Legendary/Mythic Pets:
Why don't they show armor :( Also why do pets seem so useless in this game. XD I understand the market ones or loyalty ones but come on if you caught it ingame it should at least be a bit stronger. (esp at level 50)

Rider's Escape:
Lower cooldown to 15-20 Minutes would be awesome. Sometimes it takes a game to teach you not to type and drive. ^.^

Raid/Party Flagging:
Allow party/raid members to attack an enemy who decides to attack a raid/party member. You can control this by how far a player was from the victim. Perhaps say if you are within 20 meters of the victim you may attack the aggressor.

-i think that is everything-

Voluntaris
02-13-2015, 06:38 AM
QUESTION FOR THIS AFTERNOON/EVENING'S AA TWITCH STREAM:

Is every single cash transaction supposed to go "Under Review" moving forward?

Prior to a couple weeks ago, I never received this "Your Glyph Order Is Under Review" message when attempting to purchase credits or APEX.

Now, every single transaction receives this notification and all transactions take anywhere from 10 - 60 minutes.

Please advise if this is working as intended.

mikroman
02-13-2015, 06:42 AM
+1 question: Any plan to start REALLY FREE (or monthly paid) server/region?
One competitive NON P2W server will be nice.
No marketplace or only items that don't gave you big advantage. Only free and/or patron gamer status. No p2w content (worker potions, payed apex, hauler, land expansion, storage chest, overpovered-buffed pets, million xp potions, free-to-kill-innocent-potion and other "not farmable" items.) We need Liberty server. We need democracy... :)
I know it. This is "free to play" game. All things can be farmed in free mode too... except farms/houses, crafting armors and weapon, craft marketplace items. And mountly pay (patron) is not the best option. This is only the base of the game. If you pay other 100-10000 USD you will be stronger in short time than free player in 20 years. This is not f2p. Not monthly payed game. This is more-money-more-chance (MMMC) game :)
Some of the servers are low populated. You have lot of free resources. Start 1 "test" region/server!

okunhardt
02-13-2015, 06:43 AM
What titles will be added from The Secrets of Ayanad update and what buffs will they give?

JoeSelecta
02-13-2015, 06:45 AM
Are you adding any other ways to earn honor? Currently its just pve dailies grind and running 1v1 arena cheese builds.

Simbol
02-13-2015, 07:00 AM
Team took note of Maximilious' thread earlier, they're reviewing it as well!

I hope you will also answer to the following question:

Will there be a change on Safe Zones PvP flagging system ? (i.e. Currently 2 Green players (i.e. Nuians) in a safe zone (i.e Two Crowns) can kill a full raid of Haranyans. PVP flag should be enabled for the Green attackers in order to be flagged for ALL Red players, this will encourage more trade runs in High Risk Areas) - The current design is very inballanced

Proposal: Make Greens flag PVP for everyone in the area (Reds) if they attack in safe zones.

Niteri
02-13-2015, 07:09 AM
I got several questions I would like to ask.

1. There have been rumors circulating that homes in Freedich as well as other islands at sea are going to be removed in the near future. Is this correct? I am hoping not, many of us worked and even pvped hard to get these lands, just to have them yanked away by Trion.

2. Afk mount leveling, this has been a long issue before, but now since the removal of the afk timer, got people all over the place running in circles afk to level their mounts. Is this something Trion is allowing now with the removal of the timer?

3. Will we in the future be getting the option to pay our taxes with gold, rather than purchasing tax certificates as a means of an exit point for gold in the game?

4. Will the area Northeast of Karkasse, The kingdom of mirrors be released as part of the 1.7 patches?

5. There are alot of questions that fishing spots would be changed in 1.7. Is this correct and if so, how are they being changed?

6. Since the Timber Coupe will be readded to the game as a gilda item. Will there be a chance that something will be added that could be purchased with Vocation badges, much like the honor point system in the game and Thunderdash and ect.

MagisterXero
02-13-2015, 07:14 AM
What is the future availability and status of the Tier 2 Cars, such as the Apex Drift, the Nova Speedster and the Redwood Roadster?
Will these upgrades be coming out sometime soon after 1.7, or with 1.7?

Tricorn
02-13-2015, 07:22 AM
I've been reading through all the suggestions and questions, and still no one brings this up.

Whatever happened to the exploration rewards?

Seriously, at the very least give us something like a quest log, but instead have all the exploration checkpoints that we have found on it.

I miss the alpha rewards for exploration, even if it's just a little bit of gold and XP, surely that can't screw up the current economy of 700 gold APEXes and 50 gold Archeums!

Archeage is such a big and beautiful world, it's a shame that exploration only gives you a small firework and a tiny message pop up.

tl;dr - Give us back our Exploration rewards!

dontae
02-13-2015, 07:29 AM
can you guys do some testing on the click to move in this game to make it just a fluent and moble as w.a.s.d. when i try to move after being pushed it hard for me to to get out of the weird camera angle cause clickiing the ground and swing the camera at same time put the camera over my head and not looking at my opponent ,also the the surconfrence of the cursor to actualy click on the person your fighting need to widen a little more,i have to get the very tip of my cursor on the target to get him con,

mikroman
02-13-2015, 07:37 AM
Ignore "insert previous message"/CTRL-c function in chat windows?
one of the most useless thing: you drive and try to write something. Press numlock (autoload). Numbers off. When you are in chat windows (Enter and start writing) and you press numbers in right side of keyboards or press up-down arrow in chat windows you will insert last nessagess. All time when press "v". It's nice feature. Kill it!

Icris
02-13-2015, 07:46 AM
Adding crests to cars

I've seen pictures of cars with crests on them, is this a thing?
Maybe a skin/upgrade we can purchase in the future ? Please give me some info about if this actualy exists and if we can expect it to be available to us?

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/226/4/b/archeage_car_by_archeagestore-d7v48d9.jpg
https://archeagebusiness.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/006.jpg

zalvati0n
02-13-2015, 08:04 AM
Why do you normalize stuff? No stats on costumes.. All mounts/gliders are the same! Please change it, so the stuff that takes alot to get is also a little better.

Remove the RNG boxes. Give people the chance to get what they want when they want.

I know that u have an Archeum box, and that is probarly why u have been very slow trying to solved that problem. But give us more archeum! All the crafters can only craft if they buy gold!! Archeum prices are insane!

alimobot
02-13-2015, 08:07 AM
Any news on how you are gonna lower the prices of archeum yet and are you going to implement more game gold sinks (gold does not go to player)?

Clodine
02-13-2015, 08:08 AM
Archeum problem: Why dont you make that we can extract archeum from dungeon drops and add an id to the dungeon so you can run the dungeon only a few times a day.

Auroria: what about change all Areas like Halcyona with war and peace changing, so people can get honor if they want and grind in peace if they dont like pvp.

RNG Boxes in Shop: Please let us buy the things without the boxes. Or make them BOE again so we can buy the things in the auction house from other players.

achievements: Will we ever get the korean archeage achievement system?

Thanks

PwnusPoints
02-13-2015, 08:10 AM
I really want this game to have a decent PvP arena and it is generally fun when everyone plays by the unwritten rules, but a lot of the time it is ruined (especially 1v1) when people use Strength/Agility/Intelligence foods, Defense potions, and healing potions. It becomes less about your 1v1 or 5v5 spec and more about "who is willing to spend more gold to win".

Why are pots and food allowed in arenas? Why not turn them off the same way gliders and battle pets are turned off?

MagisterXero
02-13-2015, 08:30 AM
Archeum problem: Why dont you make that we can extract archeum from dungeon drops and add an id to the dungeon so you can run the dungeon only a few times a day.

This, except lowering the quality of archeum extracted by 1 or 2 grades. (Because I for one can solo HF in about 12minutes, the gear would be shard equivalent, so downgrading that to dust or motes would prevent super farming.)

KaiTheKaz
02-13-2015, 08:31 AM
Wonder if this is going to be fun :D

TheDeacon
02-13-2015, 08:46 AM
1)Will we get access to other titles such as Timeless Warrior and Year of the Horse?

2)Can something be done or will something be done to Larceny so that leveling it does more than just reduce labor cost. Basically every proficiency in the game gives you benefits for getting them to a higher level so why not larceny?

Shakila
02-13-2015, 08:51 AM
Q. When is the timber coupe coming out? is coming in the next update?

wizbiz
02-13-2015, 08:53 AM
Can you guys comment on Obsidan Armor at all? I was watching Korean version stream today, the player said it was implemented in 1.7 . When will it come out if not with obsidian weapons -

Shalille
02-13-2015, 09:11 AM
Can we get the 2 unbuilt property limit BEFORE the diamond shore land rush?

It was mentioned on the last livestream, about implementing a limit of 2 unbuilt property at a time.

###

Any chance this could be done before the diamond shore land is opened up in a months time.

Because otherwise the diamond shore rush could end up with just a few guys at the front of the race dropping unbuilt houses everywhere. Especially as there is only one closest entry point to the housing area, so whoever gets there first, can remain in front running all the way along the entire housing area and claim the entire area within 1-2 minutes.

duducasa
02-13-2015, 09:15 AM
why you donīt keep the pts always online and we are on the next week the pts is offline and no level 55

kraeron
02-13-2015, 09:28 AM
any news on new archeum sources? the prices dropped but its still expensive (30g for a single sunlight crystal)

it would be nice to fix this before the obsidian weapon are released, if not the salgaved weapon required to craft them will be extremelly expensive.

Griffit
02-13-2015, 09:38 AM
Casual playing 1 week = 1000 gold
7 euro = 1000 gold
I earn 7 euro per hour at work

Will you increase or add something that will alow players who dont buy gold from gold sellers or sell apex to stay competitive ?

Kieta
02-13-2015, 09:48 AM
one questian, any plans of changing the way you get auroria cloak, either boosted drop or making them tradeable within a party. I was farming before, and have currently been farming 5 hours daily since divine gift was implimentet and i kinda sad that i can do it in grp. If it would be trade able within party for 10 min or so after gained it would be possible to grp farm it, and not being forced to exclude yourself from guild and friends.

Milmil
02-13-2015, 10:04 AM
Any news about pegasus?

Crazy Mike
02-13-2015, 10:15 AM
Pvp 1v1 leaderboards! It's on the korean server and it gives more incentive to try out the arena

Archeum pack turnins in auroria (similar to freedich pack merchants), giving dust or shards for packs from the two mainlands, as well as auroria packs being turned in for archeum on the mainlands (once released)

Carex
02-13-2015, 10:19 AM
1. When will we see the inspect option wich KR version already has?

2. What is discussed regarding the archeum supply as of this moment?

3. Any news on Ayanad designs being trade-able or not?

4. Do we get a new title once we hit all skill trees level 55?

Thanks in advance!

Clodine
02-13-2015, 10:23 AM
I watched a korean archeage streamer, he did a lot of arena pvp. he told us that if you win 1vs1 you get 4 points in the ranking, if you loose you get 1 point. so if loose many games you can still get a high rank. today in the stream there was a macro user, he had a macro for joining the arena, he just ran threw it, didnt attack and loose. he had a high ranking because of his macro, 24 hours a day loosing arena will get you a lot of points.

i hope you have different plans for our ranking system. maybe if you win you earn more points and if you loose you will lost a few points. Other games for example League of Legends use a similar system: if you win you get 20-23 points and if you loose you los 7-10 points. so noone would use a macro for the arena

Gries
02-13-2015, 10:35 AM
@Scapes
- Any chance to have Q&A list attached to this thread?

@Khrolan
- Have you found RNGesus?
- Any ETA for mount de-normalization?

Dirtyredz
02-13-2015, 11:24 AM
I really want this game to have a decent PvP arena and it is generally fun when everyone plays by the unwritten rules, but a lot of the time it is ruined (especially 1v1) when people use Strength/Agility/Intelligence foods, Defense potions, and healing potions. It becomes less about your 1v1 or 5v5 spec and more about "who is willing to spend more gold to win".

Why are pots and food allowed in arenas? Why not turn them off the same way gliders and battle pets are turned off?

How is it fair for people to spend their money on a delph bow and destroy everyone in the arena.
Spend your gold were you want to if your not prepared to fight someone using pots then you lose. Simple as that.

Peeps will spend money how they seem fit whether its potions or new armor. The argument goes both ways.

The only true pvp is when both players are in standard armor, standard weapons, with no buffs(except for skillset buffs), Then it would be a trully fair fight of skills.

Infraction
02-13-2015, 11:44 AM
Handicrafting: Will we be getting the handicrafting recipes that removes the sealed RNG recipes up until Illustrious with this patch that they have over seas?

CoreFlood
02-13-2015, 11:45 AM
* Has there been any consideration to re-balancing the RNG boxes made available in the cash shop in terms of both price and drop rates?

* Has there been any discussion/consideration with recent outcries regarding certain items being made available only through RNG boxes and making them available for purchase outright like in the other versions of the game?

* For a game that puts such an emphasis on player crafting, has there been any discussion/consideration in reducing the RNG aspect of crafting to higher tiers? And if not, when will the option to buy Mythic class gear become available in the cash shop?

* Going into a bit more discussion here, I'd personally enjoy it more if it's something earned by crafting in-game but with the RNG aspect, a lot of players would agree that your odds at succeeding at crafting high level gear is about the same as playing against the house in Vegas. The big difference is, even if you get what you want to the grade you're aiming for, there's a large chance that it's still technically a loss in the long run. My question to you on that front, why is it even worth it? Are there even any consideration on how to make it worth it for players?

As a player that doesn't mind putting money into a game I like (to support it so it can continue operating and providing new content for me to enjoy, and to that end, I'd like to add that I've spent a fairly large chunk of change on this game (4 $150 accounts + other purchases)), I expect my return to be the new content being provided. When you're asking for whatever 420 credits translates into a players local currency and providing items that are for the most part, better and more easily obtained in-game, regardless of the item put into those boxes, you won't see me spending another dime regardless of how much I like your game. Players agree, it's a rip off and it just isn't worth (regardless of how cute the sloth glider is and what it can do).

When I saw the latest package item and the new row boat on the cash shop, I for one didn't hesitate and just bought it outright. I, and I'm sure many others, will not be spending any money at all to buy the new box being provided today for a dolphin mount that is: 1, a watered down version of the one obtainable in-game (still haven't seen anyone with it), and 2, isn't even guaranteed regardless of how much you spend on boxes (for anyone else reading this, I know you've heard countless horror stories).

There is one last question I have but it's more one of a personal one and can be answered by the four listed previously above. And to be frank, depending on the answer I get, may have me reconsider what games and publishers I'd like to continue supporting in the future.

Beoahn
02-13-2015, 12:12 PM
Any updates on un-fusing image items?

NWILLI27
02-13-2015, 12:18 PM
Tax Certificates and Labor Cost For Them

Question: Why does making tax certificates. cost so much labor? I can think of a ton of other ways I can be using that labor towards my profic. Either the cost of labor should be cut down, or we should only have to pay a decent amount of gold for keeping our land. Will this be changed down the round?

Voluntaris
02-13-2015, 12:58 PM
Tax Certificates and Labor Cost For Them

Question: Why does making tax certificates. cost so much labor? I can think of a ton of other ways I can be using that labor towards my profic. Either the cost of labor should be cut down, or we should only have to pay a decent amount of gold for keeping our land. Will this be changed down the round?

I don't think the ways to obtain tax certificates will be "changed down the round".

I either use gold or credits to obtain tax certs.

Gmnotutoo
02-13-2015, 01:01 PM
When will the craft-able costumes get their stats? It was advertised to come with stats in-game when I purchased the design and from what I understand it was temporarily removed for "Normalization".

Many people became a pirate with the expectations that the faction was getting a gold trader and a fish stand on Growlgate, just like RU and KR. If we do not get these features can current pirates be given the option of having a free pass back to their original faction? I do not feel it is fair to the players that the plans for Pirate Faction were not laid out from the beginning.

Superchibisan
02-13-2015, 01:35 PM
Any possibility of making Melee DPS viable in endgame dungeons? (serp). Right now, being melee dps gets your ♥♥♥ spanked with certain bosses constant AOE...

Scapes
02-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Just as a quick reminder for those who didn't notice, today's livestream is scheduled to start at 2:30 PM PST, an hour earlier than our usual time.

Additionally, Khrolan has answered a lengthy thread listing many of the questions asked here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?162490-Question-Compilation-List-For-Trionworlds-Twitch-Stream-(fri-13)&p=1490456#post1490456

Aquaman
02-13-2015, 01:48 PM
Artistry title and a song book to place sheets of music in im carrying around 50 songs not fun and at max lvl would also like songs to be more then 1000 long

Clairese
02-13-2015, 01:49 PM
I've been reading through all the suggestions and questions, and still no one brings this up.

Whatever happened to the exploration rewards?

Seriously, at the very least give us something like a quest log, but instead have all the exploration checkpoints that we have found on it.

I miss the alpha rewards for exploration, even if it's just a little bit of gold and XP, surely that can't screw up the current economy of 700 gold APEXes and 50 gold Archeums!

Archeage is such a big and beautiful world, it's a shame that exploration only gives you a small firework and a tiny message pop up.

tl;dr - Give us back our Exploration rewards!

I totally agree. It was so much better in alpha than now. You've changed so much and now the game isn't nearly as enjoyable as Alpha was. Please bring back alpha!!!

Shakkara
02-13-2015, 02:13 PM
Q: When will the fancy house types such as the golden mansion become available?

Badkitten
02-13-2015, 02:37 PM
Q: Why not make rare costumes/mounts bind on Account instead of BoP? This would allow people to switch factions/races and yet still keep bought items especially those out of the rng boxes while not allowing anyone to sell them on the AH.

Malabian
02-13-2015, 02:37 PM
Are you going to implement a form of official alliances? Some of us like our small guilds but wouldn't mind alliances.

Clairese
02-13-2015, 02:44 PM
What about appraisal certificates? It takes a lot of appraisal certs to put property up for sale. Can you please raise the gold amount you can place on a certificate?

Saveric
02-13-2015, 02:47 PM
Achievements

I think somewhere I read that before there used to be an achievement system or there is one in the KR version or something like that. Do you think we can get this as well at some point? If so, which version do you know it's from?

Pets

What are your opinions about perhaps Pet dyeing or Pet Costumes? IE: How we have the armor and such, maybe a fourth section for costumes on them.
Can the Narayana Plushie Pet be added to where we can put Pet gear on it.(Even if it doesn't show up we'd like to be able to protect our fluffy friend more.)

PvP Zones

Could you speed up the amount of kills it takes to change the zone through the different levels. Believe at the moment it takes 100 Kills in the zone to move it to the next level. Do you think this could be lowered to 50 Kills perhaps?

Ships

For Galleons which do you prefer between each of you? Enzan Cutter or Lutesong Junk?

Jinsky
02-13-2015, 02:50 PM
Question: When will the "Play festival music" skill from the icekissed costume be disabled? If not, can it be put to the last skill when on a glider just like how it is when you are in a car?

Also, will the conflict levels remain the same after maintenance?

Clairese
02-13-2015, 02:58 PM
Any chance the water-logged boxes might return to fishing? I really enjoyed getting those boxes from fishing in alpha. Please consider returning them to us.

deadq
02-13-2015, 03:02 PM
Any chance of a change in the way housing/land demos work? Between land hackers and macro users us common folk are left sucking hind tit.

NWILLI27
02-13-2015, 03:08 PM
Q: Why not make rare costumes/mounts bind on Account instead of BoP? This would allow people to switch factions/races and yet still keep bought items especially those out of the rng boxes while not allowing anyone to sell them on the AH.

I totally agree that is a great idea. espically if I want to delete a character and send my mounts over to my main.

Offski
02-13-2015, 03:18 PM
Please make healers go into bloodlust if they heal someone bloodlusted.

Saveric
02-13-2015, 03:55 PM
PvP Zones

Could you speed up the amount of kills it takes to change the zone through the different levels. Believe at the moment it takes 100 Kills in the zone to move it to the next level. Do you think this could be lowered to 50 Kills perhaps?

Scapes asked my question and they liked it! Winner!

lol and finished with my Galleon question which you like. Good times.

Clodine
02-13-2015, 04:39 PM
It would have been better if he had asked the question with the achievement system. i want it! :)

Saveric
02-13-2015, 04:41 PM
It would have been better if he had asked the question with the achievement system. i want it! :)

Yeah it would of. It might of been something they might of gotten to with more time =(. ArcheAge needs to stay as the last Stream so they can go over if they want to.

Neva
02-13-2015, 05:14 PM
I missed the live chat, does anyone have the link to the replay?

Saveric
02-13-2015, 05:17 PM
I missed the live chat, does anyone have the link to the replay?

http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/624337423

ram1024
02-13-2015, 05:18 PM
they need to disable labor regen for prisoners. that'll make them think twice about murder, hit them in the pocketbook

MrUbiquity
02-14-2015, 01:25 AM
they need to disable labor regen for prisoners. that'll make them think twice about murder, hit them in the pocketbook

Or raise the walls, plug the tunnels, and break the tower key off in the lock. make them have to bribe the warden to get out. hurts their pocketbook, and acts as a gold sink for the game. prison right now is such a joke.

Jiggawut
02-15-2015, 06:24 AM
I was wondering when I would get the dolphin that I won on the live stream. My twitch name is Jiggawut and I was the first winner of the dolphin giveaway. I did not receive a twitch message as of today.

Timmoten
02-16-2015, 12:31 AM
I'm wondering the same thing. (Second last winner myself) ^^

Canvas
02-16-2015, 12:24 PM
Or raise the walls, plug the tunnels, and break the tower key off in the lock. make them have to bribe the warden to get out. hurts their pocketbook, and acts as a gold sink for the game. prison right now is such a joke.

And what do you guys do on a server where 2 guilds are takeing everything? You need to pk endless times to even being able to try worldbosses. On my server no guild except for these 2 got the kraken.

Would destroy the underdog guilds!