PDA

View Full Version : land question

zeldamere
02-16-2015, 08:23 AM
I know, another dumb question from me. I own a 16x16 sc farm that I bought in the pumpkin farm area in G. Forest. I know I can't put down a sc design in the same area if I find a demo or open space. I know I tried and it said you already have a farm here. What if I bought a sc farm right in the same area would I be allowed to do that???? I don't want to attempt to buy a sc farm if it isn't allowed.

Many thanks in advance

Rubyhorse2
02-16-2015, 08:26 AM
i tried buying a farm off a friend when i had one in same area, wouldnt let me.

zeldamere
02-16-2015, 08:34 AM
i tried buying a farm off a friend when i had one in same area, wouldnt let me.

Then why do I see folks selling more than 2 farms from the same sc farm area? Thanks for answering.. Can anyone else enlighten me?

Rubyhorse2
02-16-2015, 08:58 AM
sorry i meant thatched farmhouse, not sure if same applies to scarecrow.

CreativeAnarchy
02-16-2015, 09:10 AM
Then why do I see folks selling more than 2 farms from the same sc farm area? Thanks for answering.. Can anyone else enlighten me?

Probably a second account, just selling it with their main because they are on. That is how I sold my alt's farms, not in the scarecrow area but I wasn't going to swap to my alt and stay on my alt just to sell property I didn't need.

zeldamere
02-16-2015, 09:31 AM
Probably a second account, just selling it with their main because they are on. That is how I sold my alt's farms, not in the scarecrow area but I wasn't going to swap to my alt and stay on my alt just to sell property I didn't need.

So, I can't buy a second sc farm located in the same area even though I haven't used my sc design. I have to get a second account have the alt buy the plot I want then sell it to my main. Is that what I need to do? I know people have more than one large farm in the same location is this how they do it?

Zula
02-16-2015, 09:46 AM
That pumpkin farm area only allows you to have one pumpkin farm in those areas. That is your whole account. So what you need to do is have a second account if you want it in the same area. You cannot sell that farm to your main as it doesn't allow you to sell it.

If you still have a pumpkin design then you should just look for a 16x16 to out it down. Unless you want to pay for patron on 2 accounts.

zeldamere
02-16-2015, 10:01 AM
Thank you taking the time to explain this to me. I think I have it straight. But what if I decided to buy another farm say in Two Crowns would I be allowed to do that???? Or does that go back to the only 1sm and 1lg sc farms rule? If that is the case I just might opt for a 2nd account.

Zula
02-16-2015, 10:18 AM
It's weird I know but this is how to best do it. First get a large farm for the pumpkin garden area as that only allows one per account then you can buy as many large farms as you want.

But if you have a large farm already placed then you can't use the pumpkin farm area even if you don't have a farm on that spot yet. It's really annoying but always get a farm on the pumpkin area first then everything else is fine.

CreativeAnarchy
02-16-2015, 10:41 AM
Thank you taking the time to explain this to me. I think I have it straight. But what if I decided to buy another farm say in Two Crowns would I be allowed to do that???? Or does that go back to the only 1sm and 1lg sc farms rule? If that is the case I just might opt for a 2nd account.

If you have a farm in pumpkin patch, you can't have another farm, as I understand it, you can't only have 1 farm per account. You have to get rid of the one in pumpkin before you can place another. That is how I understood it, I moved out of there before I placed a second though. I think the Thatched area in TC works the same way.

RichWhale
02-16-2015, 10:44 AM
If you have a farm in pumpkin patch, you can't have another farm, as I understand it, you can't only have 1 farm per account. You have to get rid of the one in pumpkin before you can place another. That is how I understood it, I moved out of there before I placed a second though. I think the Thatched area in TC works the same way.

Incorrect. You can only have 1 16x16 farm per account in the restricted pumpkin patch areas, but once you have one placed you can buy another 16x16 farm or thatched in any other area *unless* it is a 1-per-server restricted area. For instance I recently placed a 16x16 in the pumpkin farm on the East side and just purchased another 16x16 farm someone was selling in another zone that was not 1-per-server restricted with no problems.

zeldamere
02-16-2015, 10:54 AM
Many thanks for your time

Sarat00ga
02-16-2015, 03:39 PM
I think the Thatched area in TC works the same way.

I do not believe there is a restriction in the Two Crowns Thatched area beyond that it has to be a Thatched to place...