PDA

View Full Version : Best BLIGHTER/ABOLISHER PvP build

Zaifal
02-16-2015, 09:31 AM
Hello

So I've seen a lot of post regarding Abolisher & Blighter, And for the record in general, some people said the builds were not good, and some people loved the builds. Now this makes me confused.

Also I've been looking in youtube, but all the builds seems a little bit outdated/nerfed.
So I'm asking in the forum, since the most people are active here.

So potentially as the title says ''Best BLIGHTER/ABOLISHER PvP build''.
I'm in need of A GOOD blighter/abolisher build, what I'm typically looking for:

Hit like a truck (Big damage)
Good defense

I'm currently having full Leather Epherium Desert
/thank you for answers

wargasmo
02-16-2015, 11:15 AM
Look for an abolisher build. Blighter is generally a class for people to introduce themselves to the game with i'd say. You simply won't be catching anyone who can kite and will be fighting uphill against casters as well... which leaves you only fellow melee to prey on. There's a spec for each archetype that can really only take out players of their own archetype. Blighter druid etc look great against one or two popular specs but really fall flat vs everything else.

Zaifal
02-17-2015, 05:46 AM
Alright, I'll check it out ty.

Tammuz
02-17-2015, 05:26 PM
regarding the specific abolisher build, are you looking at 1v1? small scale? or medium to large scale?

Axitsama
02-17-2015, 07:07 PM
Look for an abolisher build. Blighter is generally a class for people to introduce themselves to the game with i'd say. You simply won't be catching anyone who can kite and will be fighting uphill against casters as well... which leaves you only fellow melee to prey on. There's a spec for each archetype that can really only take out players of their own archetype. Blighter druid etc look great against one or two popular specs but really fall flat vs everything else.

If you use auroria leather boot (+3m shadowstep), you can pick on kiters fairly easy. Against magic class just you frenzy.

A well timed Invinc could resist bubble if your bondbreaker is down. Having Redoubt up you could also don't get tripped if you're caught in a meteor. Just depends on your armor that you survive or not, just that most people going this build wear plate.