PDA

View Full Version : Party with Trion at PAX East 2015

Scapes
02-17-2015, 07:48 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/02/pax_blog_header-720x322.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/02/17/party-with-trion-at-pax-east-2015)

Attending PAX East 2015 in Boston this March? Join the Trion Worlds team for a party celebrating the ArcheAge community!

Follow up the first day of the show with a short walk to Liberty Wharf and party with us at Legal Harborside on March 6. Attendees will enjoy food, drinks, and giveaways. While supplies last, guests will each receive an in-game Crimson Fae Wing glider and real-world loot. Plus, you値l have the opportunity for face time with the team members working on ArcheAge and all of our other games. We値l announce the latest developments with each game after which you値l be able to ask questions and swap stories up close and in person.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/02/17/party-with-trion-at-pax-east-2015)

Doik
02-17-2015, 08:10 PM
Bro.
Boston's far.

Monarhl
02-17-2015, 10:21 PM
Really ?! TRION GO WORK !
u ban innocent PPL !
and go party ? Nice

Your request (50996)
Your request (50173)

Rubius
02-17-2015, 10:29 PM
Really ?! TRION GO WORK !
u ban innocent PPL !
and go party ? Nice

Your request (50996)
Your request (50173)
Totally unrelated things, my friend. Trion hosting a party for their fans doesn't cut into your chances of getting unbanned.

Scapes and Khrolan, have a good time and cheers to the team planning/hosting it! Always nice to see stuff like this going on. :)

Rahvin
02-17-2015, 11:11 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/02/pax_blog_header-720x322.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/02/17/party-with-trion-at-pax-east-2015)

Attending PAX East 2015 in Boston this March? Join the Trion Worlds team for a party celebrating the ArcheAge community!

Follow up the first day of the show with a short walk to Liberty Wharf and party with us at Legal Harborside on March 6. Attendees will enjoy food, drinks, and giveaways. While supplies last, guests will each receive an in-game Crimson Fae Wing glider and real-world loot. Plus, you値l have the opportunity for face time with the team members working on ArcheAge and all of our other games. We値l announce the latest developments with each game after which you値l be able to ask questions and swap stories up close and in person.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/02/17/party-with-trion-at-pax-east-2015)

Will the party sign-in go down every couple of nights and no one notice for six hours or so until the next morning? :confused:

Rubius
02-18-2015, 12:43 AM
Will the party sign-in go down every couple of nights and no one notice for six hours or so until the next morning? :confused:
No, you're getting that confused with the IRL Salphira Gathering; this is the Trion Worlds party. ;)

noddy2
02-18-2015, 12:44 AM
"Attendees will enjoy food, drinks, and giveaways"

I'm only going if the following conditions are met:

Food/Drinks - Have an RNG of causing blindness/constipation/etc, normally true if consumed in quantity but we expect more of you!
Giveaways - Can these be duplicated like APEX/etc? Also have an RNG chance to add/remove gold/items in game

This message has been endorsed by RNGJesus...

Message ends.

Delaque
02-18-2015, 01:00 AM
Will you be handing out Auroria Capes because at this point i would rather buy a plane ticket out to boston than to keep trying to farm them ><

Myssy
02-18-2015, 02:13 AM
only one question....what are with the EU players of this game?
We cant fly all the way up there to talk to you and get some awesome giveaways....do we have any chance to get these glider and something other that you hand out too?

Garick
02-18-2015, 03:54 AM
Just keep an eye out on ebay. They will show up on there most likely. if it is a code.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=archeage&ssPageName=GSTL

Accounts for sale, gold and various other archeage swag.

Just pointing out another place where bad things are going down.. or rather unacceptable things I think.

SUCCHIATEMILAGRANDBANANA
02-18-2015, 04:47 AM
We cant fly all the way up there to talk to you and get some awesome giveaways....do we have any chance to get these glider and something other that you hand out too?

Obviously NO, our money smell bad.

Ulfnaor
02-18-2015, 05:15 AM
Here's what I hope for PAX East 2015.

I hope someone finds out which hotel Trion is staying at. Before Trion arrives at said hotel, that someone should proceed to jam the elevators and lock the doors leading to the emergency stairway. Then send Scapes a text message saying:
"To get to your room, just drop your packs and use your glider from the rooftop of the building across your hotel. There are ways around a blockaded elevator."

Scargap
02-18-2015, 03:04 PM
Anything planned for the West Coast in the future? Vegas would be a good place :)

Lirulin
02-18-2015, 03:37 PM
Will the Crimson Fae Wing glider look like Ruby Wings or some sort of Gilt Spiral glider with red? Just curious!! I am gonna presume the first choice and not the second.

Azor Ahai
02-18-2015, 06:48 PM
I live in massachusetts but was unable to get tickets to PAX east. Can I still come party? Cause I like to party.

I'll bring the 420

I mean... I'll be there at 4:20, don't wanna be late. Rush hour is a ♥♥♥♥♥.

Porkloin
02-19-2015, 09:29 AM
Attendees will enjoy food, drinks, and giveaways. While supplies last, guests will each receive an in-game Crimson Fae Wing glider and real-world loot.

I don't care about the glider, but what kind of supplies of drinks are we talking about? :p

Hypnos
02-19-2015, 12:55 PM
This scheduled time doesn't make any sense...

It's not at PAX it's just on the same day. And at 7:00pm This is going on "AT PAX"
--------------------------------------
MMORPG.com - Future of Online Games
Online games have come a long way. From the early MMORPGs like Ultima Online and EverQuest to the latest console games like The Crew and Destiny. Join our panel of experts in talking about how online games have evolved over the last decade and see what we can expect in the future.

Game developers from the top MMORPGs as well as other online games will join us on stage to answer your questions. This is our six year anniversary!

PANELISTS:
Bill Murphy [Managing Editor, MMORPG.COM], Ryan Dancey [CEO, Goblinworks], Richard Garriott [Founder, Portalarium], Andrew Krausnick [Lead Designer, Trion Worlds], Chris Roberts [Founder, Star Citizen]
------------------------------

Why would you schedule this during the same time your "Lead Designer, Trion Worlds" is speaking on a panel in a different place? Not to mention CR will be on this panel :D

Scapes
02-19-2015, 01:01 PM
Anything planned for the West Coast in the future? Vegas would be a good place :)

PAX Prime is in the works.

Scapes
02-19-2015, 01:03 PM
Will the Crimson Fae Wing glider look like Ruby Wings or some sort of Gilt Spiral glider with red? Just curious!! I am gonna presume the first choice and not the second.

It's a new version of the Gilt Spiral glider from PAX Prime 2014's event.

Scapes
02-19-2015, 01:10 PM
I live in massachusetts but was unable to get tickets to PAX east. Can I still come party? Cause I like to party.

Then come party! PAX badges are not required.

Scapes
02-19-2015, 01:11 PM

Yes! We're looking at Gamescom as our next event.

just4me
02-19-2015, 01:32 PM
maybe you should think more about making the servers stable, and less about partying?

College
02-19-2015, 04:06 PM
I'm tempted to go just to say that when you buy a drink, there's a good chance you'll get a lesser drink than what you paid for, or a chance that your drink will be destroyed and you lose your money. HA!

Glad to see you guys are down to hang out with players, I live nearby so I'll probably come find ya!

demin
02-19-2015, 10:02 PM
It's about 6 hrs. Drive, I think I will come by.

mikeimp91
02-20-2015, 12:31 PM
Not Trion's fault with the RNG...XL Games made ArcheAge. Trion is only a publisher. I'm pretty sure it would be illegal for Trion to make major changes in the game. They brought this beautiful game to English Speaking countries, be thankful this game isn't just available in Korea. :)

Tome
02-24-2015, 04:37 PM
I WILL BE THERE!!! I'm very pumped.

John Small
02-24-2015, 05:24 PM
Not Trion's fault with the RNG...XL Games made ArcheAge. Trion is only a publisher. I'm pretty sure it would be illegal for Trion to make major changes in the game. They brought this beautiful game to English Speaking countries, be thankful this game isn't just available in Korea. :)
Entirely trion's fault.

Dooku
02-24-2015, 05:39 PM

Although I share your feelings on being very happy they took AA to us in the EU and NA, they have full control over the marketplace not XL for that one.

My credit card is sponsoring this party wish I could come but not enough money for a ticket after spending it all on RNG boxes.