PDA

View Full Version : Bots blocking regal house doorway

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 10:50 AM
These two bots constantly jumping up and down in the doorway. Making it, not impossible, but difficult to get in and out. I would see them banned asap
SERVER: TAHYANG
89298929 SERVER: TAHYANG

Moose Wayne
02-20-2015, 10:57 AM
Open a port and push them through. Problem solved

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 10:59 AM
Im not wasting my hereafters. Id rather just post on the forums and have a GM ban them. If you port them out then they will just make their way back.

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 11:00 AM
SOOOO NO.. PROBLEM NOT SOLVED. Just temporarily fixed. Use your brain.

PhoenixrisingLA
02-20-2015, 11:14 AM
"ASAP" would be sooner if you created a ticket for this rather than a forums post.

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 11:25 AM
Yeaa cause the ticket system hasnt failed us miserably before. I think Ill just post it here and if they really care then they will deal with it. Im not going to waste my time submitting tickets just to never be responded to.

PhoenixrisingLA
02-20-2015, 11:42 AM
Yeaa cause the ticket system hasnt failed us miserably before. I think Ill just post it here and if they really care then they will deal with it. Im not going to waste my time submitting tickets just to never be responded to.

Excellent way to do the opposite of what you are instructed to do, then complain when you dont get the help you need.

Kudos sir.

Gragory
02-20-2015, 11:47 AM
Maybe you should demo your house and move it somewhere else.

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 12:07 PM
Quote the part where I complained.

PhoenixrisingLA
02-20-2015, 12:10 PM
Quote the part where I complained.

gg

/ggggggg

Khaop
02-20-2015, 01:35 PM
in be4 excuse

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 01:36 PM
Ok now explain how thats a complaint and not a statement.

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 01:38 PM
Because last time I checked, this thread was simply reporting bots. Not ♥♥♥♥♥ing about bots, or complaining and their god aweful "ticket" system. But hey, if you arent good at the game, i guess you can come on here and be a keyboard warrior. So you do play forumage 2015?

PhoenixrisingLA
02-20-2015, 01:39 PM
Ok now explain how thats a complaint and not a statement.

com·plain
kəmˈplān
verb
express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.

Tell your teacher I want half of their salary this month.

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 01:41 PM
Oh also quote the part where I complained about not getting help. Seems like you have your head up your ♥♥♥. If I was complaining I would have posted a rant about all the bots and poor ticket system. Wait... Can you read? I'm sorry, if I knew you were mentally ******ed then I wouldnt have been so harsh. My bad.

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 01:43 PM
Are you complaining about me complaining?

PhoenixrisingLA
02-20-2015, 01:44 PM
Oh also quote the part where I complained about not getting help. Seems like you have your head up your ♥♥♥. If I was complaining I would have posted a rant about all the bots and poor ticket system. Wait... Can you read? I'm sorry, if I knew you were mentally ******ed then I wouldnt have been so harsh. My bad.

Actually, tell your teacher that I should get all of her salary until you learn how to write.

This thread is a pile of flaming garbage. Begone troll.

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 01:45 PM
This thread as gotten pretty hypocritical. You tell me not to complain yet you complain about me not even really complaining. This thread was about bots blocking a doorway. Leave it up to a ♥♥♥♥ing idiot to have to try and prove how smart he is for whatever reason. You're lonely dude.

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 01:46 PM
It would look to me like you're the troll. This was a legitimate post until you trolled it up.

PhoenixrisingLA
02-20-2015, 01:47 PM
This thread as gotten pretty hypocritical. You tell me not to complain yet you complain about me not even really complaining. This thread was about bots blocking a doorway. Leave it up to a ♥♥♥♥ing idiot to have to try and prove how smart he is for whatever reason. You're lonely dude.

It would look to me like you're the troll. This was a legitimate post until you trolled it up.

This thread is a pile of flaming garbage.

:)

/10char

ReDRuM
gg

/ggggggg

great use of the english language

Stonin
Haha, OP have you ever noticed that your name spelt backwards is Moron....no wait, I'm confusing two things here..

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 01:49 PM
:)

/10char

I don't know what this /10char means. Afterall Im not a flaming nerd either.

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 01:49 PM
Haha, OP have you ever noticed that your name spelt backwards is Moron....no wait, I'm confusing two things here..

Don't forget to point out all this guy's poor spelling^^

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 01:52 PM
I mean since the internet is the place for perfect grammar punctuation and spelling. PheonixrisingLA, saving the world one forum post at a time.

PhoenixrisingLA
02-20-2015, 01:54 PM
I don't know what this /10char means. Afterall Im not a flaming nerd either.

"A flaming nerd". lol

I feel sorry for you dude.

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 01:55 PM
"ASAP" would be sooner if you created a ticket for this rather than a forums post.

Id like to point out this complaint then.. Complaining about my post. Man, pull your head out of your ♥♥♥. You cant complain about someone else post and then tell them not to complain themselves...

PhoenixrisingLA
02-20-2015, 01:56 PM
Id like to point out this complaint then.. Complaining about my post. Man, pull your head out of your ♥♥♥. You cant complain about someone else post and then tell them not to complain themselves...

Thats not a complaint. I was correcting your action.

Here's a complaint: "I cant believe I let this little kid waste my time"

But since I dont like complaining, I'll just block you.

Have a great day champ. :)

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 01:57 PM
You should feel sorry for yourself that you think you're the ♥♥♥♥ on an archeage forum post. On your tombstone it will read "I was the ♥♥♥♥, once." I guess enjoy it while it lasts. After all your priorities seem to be a little skewed.

ReDRuM
02-20-2015, 01:59 PM
Thats not a complaint. I was correcting your action.

Here's a complaint: "I cant believe I let this little kid waste my time"

But since I dont like complaining, I'll just block you.

Have a great day champ. :)

Pretty sure thats you expressing dissatisfaction with the current event of my post. Dam dude, sucks to suck.