PDA

View Full Version : Need salvaged illustrious weapon Fluffy!

Tol
02-21-2015, 02:44 PM
I really want to test Obsidian weapon crafting but you need a salvaged illustrious weapon which requires charcoal.

Is there some way we can get some illustrious weapons to salvage so we can test this feature?

I want to test, but doing trade runs and waiting 22 hours for charcoal plus mining all the iron and copper is a little tedious.

moowi
02-21-2015, 05:05 PM
I mined for an hour and got 0 gold ore, then realized I needed charcoal, so I just gave up. I really wanted to test obsidian shortspears, but I'll just wait until 55 is out I guess.

Tol
02-21-2015, 08:13 PM
same here. I mined for 45 minutes or so and forgot about charcoal. No way I am doing trade runs and waiting 22 hours on the test server when they should just be giving us illustrious weapons to salvage

Sessia
02-22-2015, 05:38 AM
I was hoping they would give us fluffy commands for materials since they wiped the server. I was gathering and saving up mats for this reason in the previous build.

Neetero
02-22-2015, 05:43 AM
i've already got all the materials im just waiting the charcoal deliver...

Total497
02-22-2015, 05:58 AM
Obsidian Is easy stop crying.

NA/EU First Obsidian Katana

http://puu.sh/g7MPI/2f064f4803.jpg

Tol
02-22-2015, 08:24 AM
Nobody said it wasn't easy. It's not hard to make a few illustrious weapons. The point is they could have easily provided them if they wanted lots of people to test the Obsidian weapon crafting. No need to make us do runs for charcoal etc. The fact that you have near 3k vocation badges alone says that you spent a decent chunk of time on something they should have provided. Not that this matters, they aren't going to add it now. I merely wanted to raise awareness for the future.

Total497
02-22-2015, 08:34 AM
Yes it took some time, but what they are trying to do is let us know how long it would take us to get if we did it from scratch, which is why if you watched their live stream they said they would be putting things like that inside the chest outside the mansion when they are on their GM accounts, this allows people like me that wanted to test them from scratch.

toe nado
02-22-2015, 08:54 AM
Yes it took some time, but what they are trying to do is let us know how long it would take us to get if we did it from scratch, which is why if you watched their live stream they said they would be putting things like that inside the chest outside the mansion when they are on their GM accounts, this allows people like me that wanted to test them from scratch.

We already tested how long it takes to gain the mats for illustrious weapons on the LIVE server. That is common knowledge and wont change with diamond shores release.

Tol
02-22-2015, 09:21 AM
I checked the Mansions in the DS housing zone, twice actually. All the chests were empty, or not public (looking at you Khrolan!) . I will just wait until live. I just wanted to know how much regrade price would be for certain Obsidian weapons

Stonelotus
02-22-2015, 09:24 AM
Nobody said it wasn't easy. It's not hard to make a few illustrious weapons. The point is they could have easily provided them if they wanted lots of people to test the Obsidian weapon crafting. No need to make us do runs for charcoal etc. The fact that you have near 3k vocation badges alone says that you spent a decent chunk of time on something they should have provided. Not that this matters, they aren't going to add it now. I merely wanted to raise awareness for the future.

1. 3k vocation badges take no time to gain.
2. the 10 Iron Will potions fluffy gives you give like 300k vocation badges.

Tol
02-22-2015, 05:53 PM
1. 3k vocation badges take no time to gain.
2. the 10 Iron Will potions fluffy gives you give like 300k vocation badges.

Great points. Oh wait, you added nothing to the discussion. Nevermind

Daniris
02-23-2015, 10:52 AM
Honestly I didn't have a problem crafting my obsidian Me and a couple buddies planted some illegal farms mined for a couple hours at the rock wall and in solis and did a couple charcoal runs I got to the grade where you need a mag an am currently crafting one i have almost all the mats except for the world boss ones and a couple library mobs but for the most part im pretty good when it comes to obsidian if you put in the work and time its actually really easy.